Generous Natures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I...Master..." She took one out and examined it. "What if they open the glove compartment and see it, Sir?" She couldn't help the doe eyes she looked at him with, even though she knew they made her seem even sillier than she felt, asking such a question. Those were just her eyes now.

Something dark flashed across Devon's face. He clicked his tongue. "What are you afraid they'd do, Jasmine?"

She shook her head with a heavy shrug.

He draped his left arm across the steering wheel and leaned towards her, his right hand squeezing her thigh hard, enough that it might leave a mark under her dress. "It doesn't matter. Even if they see it, it doesn't matter. Put them in." He pointed to the glove compartment, his tone offering no room for argument. He didn't explain why he had her bring them in the first place, or why he didn't want her bringing them inside the party. That wasn't important.

"Yes, Sir." The words came out as little more than whispers on a light breeze as she pulled the handle and stuffed the cuffs into the glove compartment. She knew she was blushing, embarrassed from questioning his order, especially since of course, he was right. Why should either of them care if the valet found the cuffs? What were they going to do about it?

He didn't tell her she was a good girl when she finally fulfilled the order, and she knew it was because she'd been bad. But she wasn't conditioned to beg for forgiveness, or even ask for it, unless he told her to. So she just lowered her eyes, awaiting her next instructions.

They pulled up to the valet stand, and the young attendant hurried to open the door for her. "Go on out," Devon said gently. "Don't be afraid."

He couldn't literally erase the fear from her mind, not without putting her into a trance, but his voice was still reassuring enough to elicit a small smile from her clenched lips. She took a deep, cleansing breath, unclicked her seatbelt, and got out of the car.

She waited on the sidewalk while Devon gave the keys and a tip to the attendant. He smirked as he approached her, hands tucked into his pockets. "Oh, Jasmine," he said.

She tried to look down again, but he forced her chin up with two fingers. "We'll deal with that later," he promised, and she felt heat rise, again in her cheeks and now in her cunt too. "Remember, whatever your questions, you never let it get in the way of your obedience."

"Yes, Sir." She blinked away tears.

"Don't cry. It's alright. I'm not angry." He kissed her forehead. He spoke so softly. Anyone walking by on the street would just assume they were a normal couple, getting over a normal disagreement. "It would take a lot more than that to anger me. A lot more."

She wasn't worried about his wrath. She just couldn't believe she'd slipped up like that. "I'm so dumb," she said.

"No." He kissed her again. "No, I've made you many things, but not dumb. You're a good girl, Jasmine." He put a hand on her cheek, and she closed her eyes, leaning into her owner's touch. "You've taken so well to your conditioning. A few moments of hesitation here and there, it just keeps things interesting, doesn't it?"

"Mmm." She nodded quickly, swallowing back more tears that threatened to burst out, this time from relief at her Master's reassurance.

"Let's go in," he said. "Let's have fun."

She took in another breath. Fun. That was her entire purpose, to be something that could be played with, and that should experience only joy as a result. Being nervous and embarrassed was an unnatural state for her. No wonder she felt so wonky.

She let Devon turn her to the building by her waist. Now that felt more natural, being turned and moved in whatever direction and position was needed. The entrance was framed with marbled columns and an archway, with a short set of steps leading to the door. It was beautiful. Opulent.

It was her owner's playground for the night, and she was the toy he'd brought along with him.

To Be Continued

Thank you for reading. I appreciate feedback, ratings, and if you liked this story, a favorite!

12