The Showmaster's Magic Show

Story Info
She's chosen to be more than just his magic stage volunteer.
6.2k words
4.2
12.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He worked the crowd with his eyes, surfing for his next delicious conquest. Thousands of faces looked up expectantly at him as the silence he had only just created hung in the air, the silence that follows a call for "help from someone in the audience!" and invariably results in one lucky - or unlucky - watcher climbing up to the stage to raucous applause and cheering. He scanned his audience, already hooked on his every motion, exactly as he wanted them to be. He swung about, an actor to a tee, checking first here, then far over there, seeking high and low. He found his target quickly, spying the soft face and flowing red hair above what looked to be a delectable blue dress. He played it up, summoning her from her seat, and although she was timid about it, she did make her way to the side of the stage to join him. He grinned malevolently, watching her with relish as she approached. She was cute; his eye never let him down. Tall already but lengthier in those heels, the dress was far nicer than he'd initially thought - it was dark blue, stitched all over with glittering sequins and patterns. It didn't take him long to recognize that it was crafted in the image of the Starry Night, and he licked his upper lip as he gazed along the curving sequin-and-stud lines that happened to point directly to her crotch.

Smiling from ear to ear, he showed her off, taking her hand in his, holding it up high and twirling her for all to see, her dress swinging. He drank her in as he played her to the crowd, their thundering cheers egging them on more and more. Her curves were exhilarating, her backside bubbling her dress, the upper portions sliding around her chest without sag or sway.

'Hello, my dear.' he breathed as she came out of the spin. The crowd were still calling and screaming. 'Let's have a little fun together, shall we?' Her shy face didn't aim towards him as she avoided his gaze, but he didn't let her get off easily. She smiled weakly at the crowd as he stared right into her skin. Then, ever the performer, the magician turned to his crowd and fanned at her with his arms outstretched as if showing off a possession or prize. Then, with a wave, his new scene began. The crowd were bathed in the melding pink-purple lights that were his whole brand, and he guided his prey to the row of chairs arranged in the centre of his stage.

He was Gill Del A'mari Faraghi, a world-renowned magician and hypnotist. No one did it better than Gill; crowds poured their sentiments in, posting videos and photos and praise for months after he'd visited their city. Women yearned after his dashing dark looks, men envied his skill and easy confidence, the press couldn't write enough about his shows. Even his competition signed up to join his act when it travelled, and even then, they were never allowed to play on the night he performed. He only had a few simple, if strange rules; he performed each city once and once alone. He never allowed live cameras to stream his shows. And he always - ALWAYS - had guests from the crowd. It was practically a feature now, like a tennis star's grunting or a wrestler's intro. Wherever Gill performed, you knew you could be called onto stage.

There was only one thing the world hadn't seemed to quite cotton onto yet, perhaps due to his show's particularly tight rules around recording and streaming - his guests were almost exclusively attractive women.

Gill led her to the chair, and she took it uncertainly. Already beside her, two more women sat, both with their heads slumped. She was next; she knew it was coming, yet somehow couldn't find it in herself to feel scared, worried, or even particularly concerned. She couldn't know it, but she was under the effects of the magician's magical atmosphere already, as was the rest of the crowd; specially designed lighting, very specific audio and even special scents and mists pumped into the air through the smoke machines all played their part together to put Gill's fanatic crowd in a malleable, suggestible state. It wasn't hypnosis - they were conscious and responding genuinely to his act, but it was close, just enough to help guide them towards what he wanted them to see and think and feel and do. It helped, too, that this state was perfect for ensuring any attractive young lady he spied out would indeed join him on stage and let him perform on her.

'Ladies and Gentlemen!' Gill shouted out, his voice booming as he took front and centrer ahead of her. She watched him from behind, watched the way the entire crowd was lit in shimmering pink and purple, a waving, waxing sea of tinged faces, white and dark all glittering back the pink-purple glow of the lights as if every one of them were holding up small torches side by side. 'Now, for the portion of the show all of you have desperately been waiting for!' He said with gusto. 'For the performances of your lifetime! For that which makes Gill Del A'mari Faraghi De La Grande Magiciania famous, the world over!' He cried out, naming both himself and his performance, his native accent tinging the phrasing. It was iconic.

'Men, women, boys and girls above de most very legal age; THE HYPNOSIS PERFORMANCE!'

The crowd went ballistic. Gill smiled as he started his performance, spinning and striding towards his third prize. He lent over her as his music began to pulse through the speakers, fresh waves of smoke pouring from the machines. Spirals adorned all the screens as the theme of this new segment switched into gear. The crowd 'oooh'd and 'aaah'd as they watched the stage, and as the smoke cleared, they all focused in on Gill as he stood over her.

She stared up at him, her knees together, her heels slightly apart so as not to lift her skirt up, gripping the sides of her chair with her palms, on edge. Gill stood above her, huge and blacked out behind the glowing stage and crowd, his features dark and silhouetted above her, making him look larger than life. His eyes seemed to glow brighter than the rest of him, and she watched him staring down into her, as if he could see right through her features and inside her very mind.

'Soon, my beautiful little pet,' he said, his mic now off, 'you will begin to submit to an irresistible slumber at my command.' he gesticulated. Outside, projected spirals and lasers followed his hands, putting on a fantastic show - he moved like an Indian dancer, waving and stepping, flowing like water. His white gloves shone in the darkness and the lights and spirals followed him as he moved, putting on a grand show for the audience. But between him and her, his focus was completely on her, unmoving, unblinking. He gazed down into her eyes as he moved, and all the while he spoke to her, just loud enough that she could hear him. She looked at him, looked into his eyes, and as he talked, she found it harder and harder to look away from the glittering, shining cores there.

'You are already under my spell,' he breathed. 'Already under my control. You just have to let yourself sink into it, sink into my spell and surrender your will to me.' He stared, never once taking his eyes from her. Slowly, he was approaching her, his dance growing less outlandish as he worked on her. She stared up at him, not realizing that her stance on the chair was already weakening, her back already slumping. She fought valiantly without quite knowing why, but the crowd was chanting now and the speakers pumping and his voice blending in hypnotically with it all so that it was all she could hear and yet seemed not to be there at all.

'That's it my lovely,' he said, close enough now to touch her. 'Let go, let yourself sink. Good girl... Good girl... Sink for me. Sink under my control. Sink down under my power and let yourself drop... Drop... Drop...' His voice trailed off. She didn't know it, but the crowd's uniform chant and the beating pulse of synthesizers had faded, and now only Gill stood above her in darkness. He was so close she could smell his breath, but it only smelled of lavender and cinnamon and grass and bubble baths and other inexplicable scents.

Her eyelids were heavy and her muscles all but relaxed. She stared with effort up past her drooping lids, unable to hold on and unable to understand why she had succumbed to the trance. She had no idea she had already done so over an hour ago, slowly and constantly being assaulted by hypnotic programming as she watched the show. She'd already seen two other women go under, the two girls who had until now been by her side on the stage but were now lightyears away from her dark nothingness she felt surrounded with now. She was as pliant and trance ready as the other thousand people out there, and all it had taken was for her to be coaxed down here to a safe, distant space where she could exist away from her body. Staring at Gill, she watched his wide, bright grin below two evil, glittering eyes, the face of victorious glee as he slowly, silently slipped away into the smoky emptiness around her. Bit by bit, his body disappeared, his face last to go until all she could see was his glowing white eyes. Then they too winked out of existence, and she was left alone in the dark, completely submerged, sitting dumbly on her chair.

Outside in the real world, Gill stepped triumphantly back from the blue dressed girl. He had one hand under her chin - he had come so close that he had practically been whispering right into her nose, holding up her chin with his forefinger. As he produced her to the crowd, he released it, and her head slumped down, her long red hair falling limply from her face, the mirror image of the blonde and the brunette beside her. Gill's crowd erupted, none of them aware of the part they had played in her, or any of the subdued female's hypnosis.

'NOW!' Gill called out. 'Now we will see the grand performance!' With a thrust of his hand, he called out. 'My three new pets, AWAKEN!'

Then, in perfect unison, the three women on their chairs lifted their heads and sat up straighter. Applause rang out. 'Ladies, my new slaves,' Gill said, performing his show perfectly as he danced around the stage. 'Stand!' The three girls stood. 'Step forwards and bow to your crowd!' The three girls each took about eight steps forwards and bowed low and long to violent clapping and stomping.

'My crowd, let us give these pretties new names!' Gill called. 'Something befitting of their new status as my hypnotized performers!'

Names flew out from the crowd, but Gill already had names in mind for his new minions. He heard some decent suggestions, playing it up for the audience, holding his hand comically to his ear on one side of the crowd, then the other. Eventually, though, he 'decided' on three - the blonde inherited the name Katie, the brunette became Alicia, and the blue-dressed red head was adorned Ruby. Each woman responded to her new name by standing from her bow and striking an elegant pose.

'Now, let's have some fun with our three new slaves, shall we?' Gill said, raising his crowd. They called and screamed. 'Katie, let's see you do a handstand!' Katie obediently turned herself over, standing on her hands for a few seconds. She was wearing jeans and a shirt, and although she was appropriately enough dressed for the motion, her chest did sag and hang, lifting her shirt from her waistline. When she stood up, she didn't bother to rearrange her breasts in her bra again, and some of the crowd saw and cheered. Her blonde hair hung across her face, but she was ignorant of everything but Gill's orders.

'Alicia, let's see you do the splits!' Gill called, rushing about to ogle her from a low angle comically, as if he were holding a big old-timey camera, bent over his knees to take the shot. He showed the crowd an amazed 'o' face, pressing his fingers into his cheeks like the typical picture of shock as Alicia parted her legs and slid down until her crotch touched the stage. Her pants were tights, and the effort, naturally, put strain on them. As she dropped the last six inches, her crotch ripped open, revealing the blue threads of her underwear below. She dropped the last short distance and put pussy to the stage, and the crowd screamed. The woman never seemed to notice what had happened, and Gill, far from concerned for her, played it up like a true showman.

'That's going to leave a stain!' Gill laughed to his crowd. Then, he turned his attention to the newly named Ruby.

'Ruby!' he called to the audience. 'Let's see your breasts!'

Far from uncertain at this clearly adult command, Gill's half-tranced crowd raised the dead as Ruby obediently slipped first one, then the other strap of her dress over her shoulders. She pulled the two straps down so that her dress turned inside itself, and her chest came into view, contained only in a plain black bra. But Ruby's command had been literal, and they both knew it - he said nothing as she released her half-removed dress and went back up again. Ruby put her hands behind her back and a few seconds later the cups popped as the pressure of holding her chest at bay pushed them away from her body. She took the two shoulder straps in each opposing hand and pulled, and the item of clothing slid easily from her skin. Gill held up his hands in cylindrical shapes to his eyes, forming imaginary binoculars and pointing them right at Ruby's breasts as they popped free for all to see. Though not huge, she had perky, teardrop breasts capped with small pink nipples, and revealed to the cold air they soon began to stiffen. Gill gestured for the crowd to cheer some more, and they obliged, already loud but now growing riotous in volume.

The rest of the show continued like this, with each of the women revealing themselves more and more as the commands came around to them. Katie took her pants off next, then allowed Alicia to remove her top. Ruby in turn took off Alicia's, while Katie stripped all the way. After one more round of orders, the three women stood on Gill's stage, completely naked.

Next, Katie did a cartwheel, her body moving in all its natural ways. Alicia did the Egyptian march, and Ruby pretended to play football. The three women linked arms and did the can-can, then pretended to be wrestlers, with Katie and Alicia in the ring and Ruby their referee. Following that, the three girls became runway models, skydived, and swam - doing just about anything that had them move their bodies and raise their arms, showing off their bodies in all their natural shapes, motions and angles. Gill played it up to a tee, but by now even he seemed to have grown more serious, and his crowd echoed the sentiment. The lights had grown redder, more intimate and muted, and a knowing hush seemed to steal across the room, as if someone had mentioned what came next.

'Ruby, play with Alicia's breasts!' Gill commanded, resulting in Ruby approaching and mauling the shorter brunette's chest. Alicia didn't react even as Katie was ordered into place between the two women, slipping her hands between each's legs. She only responded when Gill told her to kiss Ruby, and Ruby didn't react even then, letting her slack face be kissed without response. Soon, Katie stood between them and the three kissed passionately. Hands slipped down between each's legs, and after only a few commands, the three girls were touching each other in a ring. The crowd cheered and called as Gill had them take up their chairs and sit on them, spread wide for all to see. Synchronized by his commands, they all began to touch themselves at the same time, and this time, Gill kept them going and going, speeding them up only as his crowd cheered louder and louder. He had them use their free hand to massage their breasts, and as he suggested more and more to his three entranced agents, he knew the order was only a few more commands away. He already knew those more susceptible, suggestible minds out in his crowd were following suit - there were always many at every show he performed that, despite not being properly put under his hypnotic command, would obey him practically as if he had been - entranced just from his little preparative crowd work. It was all part of the show.

As the three naked women gasped and panted on their chairs, their disobedient hands working them closer to release, their feet glued in place on the floor, Gill faced his crowd. He could see some of them now - arms or chests shaking as men and women touched themselves. He smiled widely, in his element - he adored his power over people, and he knew they all adored him. He took a deep, low bow, included his three pliant assistants, and as his curtains began to draw in around him, issued the final command. Behind him, the three girls gasped and moaned as one as three matching orgasms began. Gill watched not a few people out in the audience variously fall to their seats, shake, or just slump back, and smiled all the larger. Behind him, one of the women - possibly Ruby, or maybe Alicia? - squirted slightly, a soft hiss and a splatter indicating the arrival of liquids as orgasm ripped through her. The grin on his face only expanded, as the curtains pinched together before him.

In the next ten minutes, standing before the curtain so as to allow his stage hands to begin to pack his show up, Gill reduced his crowd down to a low hum and slowly drew them high enough out of his trance so that the fading audio and lighting would free their minds. He made sure to properly suggest their enjoyment and that it might not be necessary to remember too vividly what had happened; he had done this enough times to know just how to get them to favorably, if foggily, recall his show with placid, hearty enjoyment. It was why he was rated nearly perfectly in all the review magazines and pages, despite no one quite knowing what his show did. All part of the mystery, after all!

Returning to his now hidden stage, Gill approached his three pets, still spread wide on their chairs, paused in their actions before. Three sets of slick fingers sat across three limp thighs, as three women stared into nothingness, waiting for orders. They had not been lifted from his hypnosis; and they would not be for some time yet.

'My beautiful pets,' Gill said, much more quietly now. 'Come with me.' Obediently standing, the three women followed the magician off stage and through a back corridor. Another condition of Gill's performances was that he used no in-house crew; Gill famously only had two assistants, publicly known to be his two gorgeous young daughters, but privately known to be two well paid girls from his past shows. They didn't know it, but their servitude had lasted far beyond their original intentions, and they were both travelers without work and family waiting for them.

The short blonde known to the world as Felicity, but whose name he had learned from her phone was actually Rachel Reeves, was standing backstage in her customary plain top and pants, waiting for her next orders. She had been with Gill the longest, a good few months before he had met Hu, a generously curvaceous Asian woman from his Chinese tour last year. She was a studying linguist from an orphanage, and he'd picked her up while she had been back in the country; she was with him instead of her study, and he'd already taken care of delaying her course return date. Having an obedient linguist with a tight body like hers came in handy-in both senses of the word.

Gill took his three hypnotized women through the back corridor and ensured his "daughters" had started the cleanup. He strode through the rear door and straight into his trailer, a huge interstate bus that had been converted much like a party bus might. Instead of seats, it was spaciously outfitted with beds, storage space and expensive lighting. He climbed inside and his three naked girls followed.

'Take a seat, ladies,' Gill commanded as he quickly started to remove his performance gear. The three girls sat on two of the beds. 'Well, don't just sit there,' Gill said, smiling widely as he pulled off his gloves. 'Have a little fun! Ruby, Alicia, why don't you get yourselves acquainted with each other's little girl bits, hmm?' he said. 'You, what was it - Katie, yes. Come give daddy Gill a hand out of his pants, pet.' Obediently, Katie stood up and knelt in front of her master, unlooping his belt and drawing his pants down as Ruby and Alicia laid back, both girls' hands going for their cunts. It took one kiss from Alicia to set Ruby into motion and the pair's suckling sounds mingled with the wet squelching emanating from between their legs.

12