Genes are to Blame Ch. 01

Story Info
A stone is the trigger - or not?
5.6k words
4.52
3.9k
8

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Htsl
Htsl
75 Followers

Preface:

This is going to be a longer story, but nevertheless it starts right away. Please don't complain about it right away, everything will be cleared up by the end.

Thanks a lot to Prestige Octopus for editing the translation.

To get a better idea of the protagonists, here is a list with the role models for each character in alphabetical order.

And now have fun!

Cast:

Barbara: Dawson Miller

Birgit: Sarah (MPLStudios)

Christa: Mariya Antsibonenko

Claudia: Emma Sinclaire

Elke: Nadine Jansen

Lisa: Kuroha Suicide

Manuela: Denisse Gomez

Maria: Izolda A (MetArt)

Martina: Alina Kova

Sandra: Rhian Sugden

Klaus, Oliver and the other guys: who cares

Klaus:

Somebody had sold me a five times used day today. That morning, my girlfriend left me. That alone wasn't so bad—she was only usable for fucking. At work, my day was filled with stupid customers with even stupider questions. My boss didn't even help me out and instead sent every one of them to me. And now this cyclist! That it was dark and raining cats and dogs, was only logical.

Honestly, I had no chance to brake. The bike appeared, I tried to swerve and would have managed it if the jerk hadn't made another swerve that almost knocked him over. So he landed roughly on my fender. Hopefully he broke all his bones, this eco-jerk. I jumped out of my car and was soaking wet within seconds.

"Can't you watch where you're going? And then without lights! Damn cyclists!"

"I'm sorry. I really didn't see you."

A bell-bright, beautiful voice apologized to me. My anger disappeared immediately.

"Are you hurt?"

"Not that bad. Probably just a few scratches. But what about your car?"

"That doesn't matter anyway. But your bike is broken. I live very close by. Can I bring you to my place? I'll look at your wounds and then take you home."

"That's very nice, thank you very much."

I put the bike into the fortunately huge trunk of my station wagon and then got back in. Of course, at that moment the light had to go out again. Damn it! The girl seemed to be quite young. Hopefully not too young...

Like a heap of misery, she squatted there next to me. I held out my hand to her.

"Hello, I'm Klaus. And now don't worry, everything will be fine again."

Gently she put her small hand in mine. Cold was not an expression at all and already at the voice I could hear that she was miserably cold. So heating fully turned up and off we went.

"Tha...thank you. My na...name is Manuela Wagner."

She was very silent during the ride and I also held back so as not to seem intrusive. When we arrived at my place, it was raining even harder and by the time we reached the front door, we were both just dripping. Thankfully, the heater was already running. My girlfriend—ex-girlfriend, now I mentally corrected myself—was constantly cold, so the house was pleasantly warm. I guided Manuela into the living room.

I could finally look at the woman who'd swerved into me, and what a woman. She had a sweet face with big brown eyes, long black hair, an adorably beautiful Latina face, and slightly darker skin than usually seen around here. So eyes down and mouth closed so as not to drool immediately.

My eyes drifted downward to a pair of shapely, C-cup breasts if I had to guess. It didn't appear she was wearing a bra, and her pierced nipples poked at the thin, wet fabric. I'd had a chance to admire her slim waist, tiny ass, and beautiful slender legs. Maybe this day wouldn't be so bad...

Before my dick could get me into an embarrassing situation - it was really great in that - I grabbed her by the shoulders, turned her around and guided her to the bathroom.

"Why don't you get out of those wet clothes and take a hot shower? Then I'll take a look at your scratches."

I pulled out a clean towel, pointed out the bathrobe on the back of the door, and stepped outside to let her change.

"Give me your clothes. I'll put them in the washing machine, and they'll be dry again soon."

It only took her seconds to hand me some fabric. I closed the door and went straight to the basement. Her clothes looked like they'd do fine with mine, so I stripped off my soaking-wet clothes and put everything in the washing machine. No slip and the skirt is pretty short? Hottie!

Starting the short program, I went to the first floor for a quick shower in the guest bathroom. Luckily she wasn't finished yet, otherwise she would have been able to admire my hard-on in all its glory. Shit, I was horny!

Luckily my cock calmed down under the warm shower and I could go back downstairs in my t-shirt and sweatpants without looking embarrassed. I heard the hairdryer running, so she was still in the bathroom. I quickly started the tea maker and got the first aid kit.

A few minutes later Manuela came out of the bathroom. She was wearing the bathrobe, just like I told her. But I hadn't told her to leave it open! She stood in front of me without any shame. How I managed to give her the teacup without dropping it is still a mystery to me. She had clearly visible tan lines, although the skin on her breasts did not have the typical white of a Central European. On the tips of her perfect breasts sat small dark brown nipples with clearly visible areolae. She was clean-shaven between her legs, only a narrow strip of hair drew the eye to her wet, shiny slit. Shit, it's about to be embarrassing. My cock was swelling again.

Finally she sat down on the couch and I was able to kneel in front of her. So I could hide my dick better. Manuela didn't appear prudish, but I didn't want to be too presumptuous.

So I first took care of her right knee, which was bleeding slightly again. I applied a large plaster to this wound and the one on her right elbow. When I was done, she spread her legs, one hand covering her privates and pointed to a small abrasion on the inside of her left thigh. A few minutes later this wound was treated as well, although my hands were already shaking a little at the delicate spot.

"I still have a wound."

Manuela:

I could only hope to have my own car soon! I hated cycling. Fucking sport, fucking three times a day was enough sport!

Getting out of his car, the man before me had a kind smile and was easy on the eyes. He seemed quite nice—that seemed the least he could do since he almost ran me over. He was a few years older than me, probably in his early 30s, but hopefully no longer an inexperienced quick splasher. As he helped load my bike into the car, I wondered if he also had something in his head so that you could still talk to him when his cock wasn't in me... I was curious to see how that would develop.

Later, it was touching how he tried to check me out in his house without being too conspicuous. In the shower, I decided to have fun with him and enjoyed his reaction when he gave me the teacup. Although he tried to play the gentleman, his ever-growing pipe was hard to miss.

When all the scratches were taken care of, I decided to have some fun.

"I still have a wound."

I spoke very quietly and shyly, while my cunt was almost dripping. I slid to the edge and took my hand from my slit.

"That definitely needs to be dealt with."

He stayed very still and looked into my eyes for a few seconds. I just HOPED he didn't back down now! Didn't he see how horny I was for him?

But then he moved. He stroked my thighs very gently and after what seemed like an endless second he slowly ran his thumb up my thigh and let it slide through my crack. I leaned back on the comfortable couch and spread my legs as wide as possible. But he pulled them back to him and slowly kissed my knee further. Alternating left and right, he breathed tender kisses on the sensitive skin of my thighs.

Shit, he was good! He had to be mine; I had to have him! Where has he been all those years I've wasted on some blunders?

Well, the five years after I was deflowered at 13 weren't really wasted. Over time I had found a few regular engravers, but many were forgettable.

I felt like my cunt was drooling like a dog in front of its food bowl. I could already feel the first drops reaching my asshole. Inwardly I was trembling with excitement, but I was able to control myself for the moment. I was damn loud during sex, which had already brought me into problematic situations many times, but I loved it. I loved to let the surrounding participate in my pleasure.

In the meantime he had arrived very close to my slit. But he still just licked left and right past it. The oozing of my juices from my pussy had widened to a river. So he pulled me a little closer, lifted my pelvis and licked up my juice. He also pulled my ass cheeks wide apart to be able to lick up the juice that had meanwhile reached my asshole. And he also licked up the juice that was running up my back at the moment, due to the position. Easily he pushed the tip of his tongue into my butt hole. If he had pinched my clit now, I would have gone off like a rocket. But of course he couldn't know that.

With his hands otherwise preoccupied with holding my pelvis, I had to deal with my breasts myself. My nipples were incredibly sensitive, and as my arousal grew, they enjoyed being pinched, pulled, bitten, and twisted.

Finally his tongue approached my cunt again. I was still about to explode, my breasts already aching from kneading them so much and twirling and tugging at my nipples. Two seconds after he shoved his tongue in my slit, I came! And how I came! I could not breathe for a moment, but finally, my orgasm took over, and with it came an uncontrollable twitching of my pelvis and legs and a crazy screaming. To an observer it would have looked like an epileptic seizure. But it was only an orgasm. But what an orgasm! I had only experienced such a high two or three times in my life before tonight!

After a while, when I could perceive my surroundings again, Klaus sat beside me, held me in his arms, and gently stroked my back.

"Come back to life? You were totally lost for a few minutes. And wow, did you hose down!"

"Oops, sorry. That doesn't always happen."

"All good, just new to me."

I snuggled up very close to him and sought his lips for a very tender kiss.

"That was so awesome, grandiose, divine..."

We continued kissing for a few minutes until I recovered somewhat.

"But now finally fuck me."

Klaus:

What a woman! She was a bit young for me, but - fuck it. As long as she enjoyed it, I would fuck her heart out.

What man can resist such a desire? Especially when voiced by such a beautiful and willing woman. I undressed quickly and slid carefully inside her without much resistance. First the glans and then the rest of it disappeared into the velvety soft tube. It wasn't super tight, but an echo in her cunt wasn't to be expected either. And maybe even more would fit in then. I really wanted to sink a fist into a woman. My previous girlfriends were all too close for that.

I pushed my pelvis back and forth at varying speeds. Over time, I noticed that the harder I pushed, the wilder she became. So I rammed my cock in her all the way. She cringed every time I bumped up against her cervix, but she didn't seem to want me to stop.

Her juice was flowing more and more freely now. Whenever our bodies collided, it squirted and a few drops reached my face and mouth. Her taste was heavenly - if I could bottle this, I would be set for life.

"Faster, fuck me harder! Ram your thing in my stomach!"

Your wish should be granted. I turned her so that she was kneeling in front of me and pushed myself back into her with a jerk. Fucking her faster and harder, I reached around to grab her tits - kneading, pinching and twisting her nipples.

"Fuck me, don't be shy! I can take it!" she moaned at me.

Sweat was rolling down my body while I fucked her at supersonic pace. I wouldn't be able to do that much longer. Not that I would cum. Even if I didn't have the longest or the biggest cock, I was in complete control of it. But fucking her like that is damn exhausting. If she stayed longer, I had to work out more to keep up with this woman! My last girlfriend wanted it often, but was satisfied after ten to fifteen minutes. So I only had condition for a maximum of thirty minutes.

I wanted to see Manuela's face as I fucked her, so I pulled out and turned her around so she was sitting on the couch. I knelt between her legs and thrust inside her again.

"Knead my tits, dammit!"

Okay, that's the way she wanted it. I grabbed her bouncing breasts roughly in my hands, pinching her nipples between my thumb and forefinger, rotating them all the way around, and pulling hard. Manuela screamed, and at that moment, I was glad that the next-door neighbour was a deaf old man. That would have made for an interesting subsequent encounter.

But soon after that it was over. I could have gone on longer, but I didn't want to. I wanted to cum now. Not knowing if she was on the pill, I quickly pulled out my cock smeared with white juice. The fact, that cunt juice could be foamed, was also new to me. Maybe I should try that with whipped cream.

Hardly in the air, my sperm splashed in large quantities over her stomach, her breasts and up across her face. When the last drop was out, I realized how exhausting it was. There was no getting up, so I laid my head on her stomach. At first I didn't even notice that I was lying in my own juice. Breathing heavily, we both lay there for a few minutes and didn't move.

"I appreciate you pulling out, but that wasn't necessary. I've been on the pill for years."

"By the way, how old are you?"

"You don't ask a lady that, you lout!"

She grinned cheekily at me.

"Definitely old enough to fuck with you!"

I was finally able to move again. I sat next to her on the couch and hugged her. Then she began to use her fingers to collect and lick the cum from her breasts and face.

"Tell me, do you always go on like this?"

"If I like a man and I want him, then yes."

"And if I hadn't wanted to?"

"You wanted. I saw your horny look when we came in here. Besides, you tried vainly to hide your hard cock from me."

Caught! I must have blushed like a tomato and she started laughing out loud. And how! Just her laugh could give me a stiff again. Suddenly she jumped up.

Manuela:

I lay in his arms and basked in post-coital satisfaction. I haven't had such a hot fuck in months and Klaus was just great. Handsome, super nice, well hung and he knew what to do with his cock. And apparently he wasn't stupid either.

As he gently caressed my slightly aching breasts, I had the opportunity to look at his hands. He wore a ring on his little finger—that didn't count as an engagement or wedding ring—so at least he wasn't in a very committed relationship.

It was about time to go home. It wasn't that urgent and maybe I could convince him to fuck me a second time. I jumped up and took his hand.

"Take me home now."

Naked, he went into the basement to fetch my clothes. Watching his firm ass walk away, I decided I didn't want to leave yet. Instead, I lay back on the couch, spread my legs as wide as possible, and lazily rubbed my clit. Lucky for me, my clothes didn't seem to be dry as Klaus soon returned empty-handed. Grinning, he stood next to me and watched me as I brought myself to the next climax in a few minutes.

I lay there exhausted and sweaty and didn't move. Klaus crouched beside me, stroked my slimy slit and kissed me.

"You are a damn awesome cunt!"

"I know!"

Klaus gently picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. He warmed up the water, pulled me into the shower, and washed me. His delicate hands on my skin made me get horny again. I played with his soapy cock and showered him with kisses, hoping to get him stiff again.

Once we'd washed the soap off, his cock was poking into my stomach again. I knelt down in front of him and shoved his cock all the way into my mouth. I'd practiced deep throating and mouthfucking years ago, so I had no trouble taking him to the max. I felt like his cock growing further, but that didn't stop me from holding him inside me, the hair on his stomach tickling my nose. Luckily he had removed the pubic hair cleanly. With swallowing movements I massaged the superb fucking device in my throat. I released him and came up for air only when I felt I might pass out.

"Now fuck me in the mouth. Take me really hard! Don't be considerate! But watch out for your balls. If you're too gentle, I'll rip them off!"

I waited for him with my mouth wide open. If he backed out now, he wouldn't have seen me ever again, but he didn't. He placed the head of his cock on my tongue, grabbed my head in both hands and thrust forward.

Klaus:

If that's what she wanted, then she would have it. I pushed the tip of my cock into her mouth, grabbed her head and thrust hard. Unchecked, her nose slammed into my stomach. Belatedly, I hoped it wasn't broken!

I fucked her mouth hard and fast, occasionally holding my cock deep in her throat. Manuela started to wriggle because she couldn't breathe anymore. But even then, I only pulled back briefly, only letting her breathe once or twice, and carried on. The little bitch was making gurgling noises and was already suffering from severe shortness of breath when, after about ten minutes, I pulled my cock out completely and squirted all over her face without warning. Of course it wasn't as much as before, but it was still enough to smear her face nicely. I must have gotten an eye too, because she immediately tried to rinse it out under the running water.

"Oh shit, that was awesome! Nobody has fucked me like that for years! Did you notice that I came in between?"

"I noticed that you didn't want to let me in at some point anymore."

"Exactly, that's when I had an orgasm. I've only had it once during a mouth fuck!"

Exhausted, she lay down on the floor, spread her legs, pulled her labia apart and began to pee. She had quite a bit of pressure as she managed to squirt the warm, golden liquid across my body up to my neck. Then she tipped her pelvis upward, pulled her pee hole up a little further and peed all over herself. The warm water slapped her body in a high arc and even landed a lot on her face and in her mouth. Once she finished, Manuela jammed three fingers in her cunt fucked herself at breakneck speed.

Pee games were new to me, but in principle I had no problem with them in principle. I figured that since she'd peed on me first, she wouldn't mind if I returned the favor, so I took my cock and directed it down towards Manuela. I let a stream of pee flow onto her stomach and breasts before raising to aim at her face and mouth. Manuela continued to fuck herself while letting my pee splash into her open mouth.

Finally, as I shook off the last drops, she cried out and collapsed as her fourth orgasm of the night washed over her.

I picked her up carefully and leaned her against the wall. When she seemed to be able to stand on her own again, I washed both of us again and then dried her off. Exhausted, she sat down on a stool and watched me drying myself off.

"Wow, that was incredible! You are such a stud - few men can keep up with me!"

"Thanks for the compliment. I wouldn't have expected such a young woman to be so experienced and dirty."

"Well, I'm not that dirty yet. I still have a lot to learn. For example, I've never had more than two cocks at the same time."

I almost couldn't stop laughing.

"Never had more than two cocks at the same time? 99 percent of all women probably never had two cocks at the same time and are still alive."

Dried, I took her hands and pulled her up. Manuela snuggled up to me and kissed me very gently. She carefully pushed her tongue into my mouth and let it play with mine. The tenderness of her kiss was an amusing contrast to the girl who had deep-throated my cock and tasted my piss just a few minutes ago.

Htsl
Htsl
75 Followers
12