Genes are to Blame Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked her up, carried her into the living room and put her back on the couch. She was curled up and appeared asleep when I returned from the basement with her dry clothes. She looked sweet and innocent as an angel, and no one who saw her would have believed what a depraved piece she was. I quickly snapped a few more photos of her in case we didn't see each other again. I hoped so hard, but who knew that for sure.

I had already dressed in the basement, so I knelt down next to her and very carefully woke her up.

"Manuela, wake up!"

At first, she didn't want to, but when I gently ran a finger across her exposed cunt, she opened her eyes and put her hand over mine.

"Please not again, let me sleep."

"You're welcome to stay here, but don't you want to go home?"

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me with a slight smile. A look flashed across her face, almost too quickly to notice that carried a tenderness one might think could lead to love. But I was probably imagining things...stuff like that didn't happen in one night.

I helped her get up and held her tight until she finally woke up. It took her a few minutes to get dressed, as far as one could speak of the two parts of dressed. Again and again we kissed in between and I constantly caressed and licked her stiff nipples and her already dripping wet slit.

Finally we let go of each other and went out to the car. A good twenty minutes later, we stopped in front of a bungalow. Luckily it had stopped raining and we didn't get wet again. I helped Manuela to bring the bike into the shed and then accompanied her inside to her parents. When she unlocked the door, it was already being opened from the inside. A real MILF stood there in front of us.

"Where have you been? Didn't you want to be back a long time ago?"

"Hey Mom, I had a little accident with Klaus here and that made it all take a little longer. I'm sorry."

During their conversation, I had taken the opportunity to look at her mother. She certainly didn't look old enough to be Manuela's mother. Her pretty face was framed with blond curls that fell to her ample bosom. Her slim, athletic figure was encased in a short, stretchy red dress and hugged her curves. It wasn't hard to see she wasn't wearing a bra or panties.

"Hello Ms. Wagner, I'm Klaus."

"Hello Klaus, I'm Sandra."

She shook my hand and two seconds later my cock was stirring again. A firm handshake paired with a sensual voice made my hormones boil over again.

Just before I heard a phone ring. A few seconds later a young girl came up to us. Slim but not thin, large breasts, natural movement. In addition, a pretty face with long blond hair. A relationship with Sandra was more likely to be found.

"Aunt Martina had a little accident and broke her leg. She's in the hospital. You're supposed to go there to do something."

"Oh gosh, that woman is too stupid to sh...! Oops, sorry, I didn't want to say that out loud. My sister. Pretty, intelligent, horny and a total chub. Alright, then let's get going right away. This, by the way, s miy younger daughter Barbara."

"Hello!"

What a voice! I had to pull myself together not to make a complete fool of myself. And then those eyes. When she smiled, her eyes shone like I had never seen before. I was only able to tear myself away from this enchanting laugh by using force.

"Ok, then I don't want to bother you any longer. If there's anything else, here's my phone number."

I put a business card on the table and then said goodbye.

Manuela:

Since I hadn't seen my aunt for a while, I went with my mom to the hospital. My sister still had something important to do for school and stayed home. I changed out of the thin clothes that I'd been wearing into something a little more appropriate for the cooler night.

On the way, I told my mother about what had happened in the accident, but I left out the sex part for now. But my mother saw right through me.

"Does he fuck well?"

"Mummy!?"

"Come on, don't pretend. I know you well enough to know that you tested him right away. He's a real cutie, too!"

The cat was out of the bag, but that didn't mean she needed to know all the details of our evening.

"Yes, he's quite usable. At least he's not a quick splash. But it's too early to say more."

"That's all you're going to tell me?"

"Yes, give me some time. You will find out everything else at some point."

Eventually, I told my mother almost everything about my fuckers, but for some reason, I wanted to wait a little longer. Klaus was different from everyone else before.

But before she could push any further, we got to the hospital. Aunt Martina was my mother's younger sister, in her mid-twenties and just a good five years older than me. We didn't see each other that often, which was a pity. Because of our closeness in age, we got along great, and she always shared the details of the men currently sharing her bed. She would lend me one or the other when I was in an emergency.

When we entered her room, she seemed surprised to see us, and, with a hectic movement, she tried to sit up. We greeted her with careful hugs. One leg was in a cast, but fortunately didn't need a traction bandage. Despite everything, she was in a good mood.

Since there was only one chair, my mother sat down next to the bed while I stood before it. As we talked, I had ample opportunity to look at my aunt.

Long brunette curls, an oval face with expressive eyes and a sensual mouth. She had a great slim figure and the most amazing breasts I had ever seen. They weren't even the size of a tennis ball, sagged slightly, and were almost 80 percent areolas.

But why do these hospital gowns always look like a nightgown for my great-grandmother when she ascends to heaven? Why can't they at least be colourful, yellow, red, blue? Bold colors that create positive thoughts?

It was pretty warm in the room and Martina was lying on her blanket. While talking to her sister, she kept throwing me a look that I couldn't interpret for the moment. At some point she lifted her good leg to scratch it. That action made the hem of the gown hike up and gave me a clear view between her legs. What I saw almost made my eyes pop out of my head. She actually had a rather thick dildo stuck in her vagina. Before straightening her leg again, she winked at me and I couldn't help but grin broadly in return.

When we left a while later, Aunt Martina indicated she wanted to talk to me. I nodded, but then went with my mother in the direction of the exit.

"Oh, I wanted to ask Martina something. Go ahead, I'll be right there."

My mother unsuspectingly walked on while I turned and walked back to my aunt. When I entered the room, Martina bent her leg again and fucked herself with the dildo. She grinned at me and gestured towards the closet with her free hand.

"There are fresh batteries in my pocket. Will you swap them for me, please?"

When I had the batteries in hand and the bag back in place, she handed me the vibrator, covered in her white cream. I sniffed it briefly and then, with a wicked grin, licked the juice off with relish. We grinned at each other as I switched batteries for her.

"Mmm, you taste damn delicious!"

"Haha! You're definitely part of this family. At least we can blame it on our genes. Want more of that?"

"Yes, please. Very gladly."

Showing off her gymnastics background, Aunt Martina extended her good leg straight into the air until she almost did the splits. She held her leg and I leaned down into her lap. A beguiling scent filled my nostrils and I could hardly control myself. I stuck out my tongue and licked her wet slit once lengthwise. She moaned loudly once and then pressed my face firmly onto her cunt. What a splendour. Her inner labia were quite fleshy and protruded about two centimeter. I alternately sucked on them and on her clit. But after maybe a minute she pushed me away.

"Fuck me now, but don't tune in until it's in deep."

I pushed the vibrator into her dripping wet cunt and then turned it on. It was pleasantly quiet, but had such violent vibrations that I almost lost it. I slowly fucked Martina with it until, after a while, she yanked her pillow out from behind her head, held it to her mouth and came with a now well-muffled scream.

I turned off the vibrator, pulled it out of her slit and licked it clean before licking up the juices from Martina's vagina right at the source. She looked at me with a happy smile. I helped her put the pillow back under her head to lie comfortably again.

I looked at the black thing in awe.

"Where do you get such a terrific vibrator from?"

"Nowhere. It was too gentle for me, so I took it apart and made some upgrades. Cool, isn't it?"

"Oh yeah, that must feel great."

"Oh yeah, it does. I'd be happy to lend it to you, but otherwise I'd die of boredom here. Luckily, I've already met the night nurse. I was in school with her, and I know from her that she is a lesbian. Let's see what's up. But that's not enough for me. I have to do it at least three times a day. When I get home, I'll happily upgrade a vibrator for you too!"

"That sounds amazing! But I should probably go before Mom wonders what's taking so long and comes to investigate."

I leaned down to her and wanted to hug her. But she turned her head and kissed me on the mouth. She held my head and pushed her tongue into my mouth, aggressively searching for mine. After a brief struggle, she let go of me.

"Come visit me when I'm fit again. We'll have a lot of fun!"

She grinned at me and straightened her gown so that it looked reasonably demure. Just as I was at the door, she called me back.

"Stop, stop, come back here."

I turned and looked at her questioningly.

"Because of all the nonsense, I forgot what I was supposed to do. Take my house key from my pocket. I had my vibrator with me, but not my wallet. Can you please get it and bring it to me? It's right in the entrance on the cupboard."

"Is tomorrow enough for you?"

"Of course no problem."

I took her bunch of keys and gave her a tender kiss. We waved goodbye, and I finally went to the car where my mom was waiting.

"So, did you have to fuck her?"

I looked at my mother in horror and felt my blood rush to my head.

"It's fine, she always does that. I've had to help her before. She's just a horny slut! Like our whole family!"

12