Genes are to Blame Ch. 02

Story Info
Manuela is in a relationship.
8.1k words
4.6
3.1k
5

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Htsl
Htsl
87 Followers

Thanks a lot to Kenjisato for editing!

***

Manuela:

Looking back, I don't know how I survived the days until the next weekend. All I knew, was that my dildos had to work overtime. As soon as I got home from school, I masturbated before lunch. Then two or three more times in the afternoon, or in the evening. Just thinking about Klaus made me do it.

I had also tried to distract myself with my best friend Birgit, but we usually ended up in bed after half an hour at the latest. As nice as my high libido was, sometimes, it was annoying.

It was finally Saturday afternoon and I rang Klaus' doorbell. My cunt juice ran down my legs again, I was so horny for his cock. While I was still waiting in front of the door, I heard his voice from the side.

"Hey Manu, nice to see you. Didn't expect you here."

"I wanted to see you."

"That's great, come around back here."

That sentence came a little early; a little later, that would have been an invitation to a hot ass fuck. I couldn't wait to feel that terrific boner in my back entrance.

As soon as we both stood on the terrace, I immediately hugged him and kissed him passionately. I pushed my tongue deeply into his mouth and it immediately engaged in a duel with his. But the fight soon turned into a tender courtship.

Klaus wore an old, baggy pair of jogging pants that a boner couldn't really hide in. I pressed myself even tighter to him and felt his cock on my stomach. God, it made me horny. I had just felt a drop of my juice land on my foot. If this continued, I'd soon have to be wearing panty liners.

It was nice out here, but a bit chilly, so I backed him through the open patio door into the living room. It wasn't easy holding on to him with one hand, closing the door with my foot, fishing in his pants for his pipe with the other hand, and not breaking the kiss. But I managed to some extent, and finally, we stood in front of his couch, on which I had already been fucked so wonderfully.

I then broke the kiss and gave him a slight nudge, so that he fell backwards into the cushions. I knelt in front of him, pulled down his pants and shoved his beautiful, stiff pipe into my mouth and throat, as far as it would go. I kept the thing inside me for as long as possible, only letting it out for a breath and then taking it back inside. Maybe I should have had myself examined to see if I didn't have a second clitoris in my throat. Because I was guaranteed to have one on my cunt.

Klaus really enjoyed the treatment and even helped, by gently pushing my head down even further. Luckily, he also let go when I really needed some air.

Eventually, I had enough and wanted to have that thing in my cunt. I got up and before Klaus could say anything, I had lifted my skirt a bit and sat on his hard-on. He slipped into my dripping-wet hole as far as it would go, and pushed very gently against my cervix. What a divine piece! What a heavenly cock! He wasn't the biggest, at about sixteen centimeters long and maybe four centimeters thick. But that made it fit perfectly down my throat and it didn't dig too deeply into my cunt.

Rocking back and forth only slightly, I took off my t-shirt, pulled my skirt over my head as well, and then helped Klaus out of his clothes. When we were both finally naked, I wanted to give us a little break. Above all, of course, so that my fucker held out for a long time. I lay down on him and kissed his lips softly. He put his arms around me, rubbed my back and gently kneaded my buttocks.

"I had to see you again. Your hot cock got me totally addicted. You don't mind?"

"But no, I was hoping for it. It's not every day that you get such a wonderfully horny piece in front of the pipe."

I slowly spun my pelvis. Klaus had his hands between us and was pinching my nipples lightly. That was the sign for me to become more active again. I straightened up and rode him at a light trot. Too bad I didn't go horseback riding anymore. It would have been cool to shove the saddle horn up your cunt. When galloping, it had to be more than awesome! Maybe I should start again.

While I was slowly getting faster and faster, Klaus was more concerned with my breasts. He already knew that I'm not that sensitive. So he kneaded them vigorously, pinching my nipples, stretching them and twisting them around. It was quite painful at times, especially when he turned them almost completely around, but the pain also went straight to my clit and made me cum multiple times in a row. The sweat ran in wide streams from my body, as I continued to ride him. Only when a climax rolled over me again, did I take a short break.

My juice flowed out of my cunt again and splashed mainly over Klaus' body and the couch. If I bounced more slowly, I could feel his glans scraping over every crease in my cunt. His cock always ended up gently bumping against the end of my cave. At this point, the two of us were just perfect for each other. You'd think his cock and my cunt were made of the same piece of flesh.

I slowly got faster again, and rammed on his cock even deeper. Then it hurt too, but I didn't care. I'm really not a sub, but a few, strong slaps on the buttocks, abused nipples or even slight tweaks in my clitoris repeatedly, pushed me to the point of, or into, an orgasm.

At some point, however, my strength also decreased and I let myself sink onto him, exhausted.

"You still haven't cum?"

Grinning, he shook his head.

"But I can't take it anymore! I need a break!"

Klaus picked me up and laid me next to him. Then he knelt on the floor, pulled my pelvis towards him and pushed hard. Like a steam hammer, he rammed his cock into my glowing cunt. Since he pushed much harder against my cervix, it hurt quite a bit, but I had to go through with it. It would never have occurred to me to interrupt him then.

I felt like I was in a two-second time warp. Like a machine, he fucked me! Finally, after another ten minutes, he pulled his cock out of me. Finally! He would cum all over me and give me a deserved break. But no, I was happy too soon. He picked me up, turned me so that I was kneeling across the couch and was inside me again. That was it for my break.

He kept ramming his cock into my cunt. And because I had carelessly already told him that I like it a little harder, he didn't pay any attention to me, either. He kneaded my breasts, twirled my nipples and slapped my ass or my tits every now and then.

I had a good look at a clock and if I was not entirely mistaken, he'd been fucking me for half an hour. My whole body hurt, except for my feet. Some women would have felt raped because he really didn't care about me, but I felt better than ever. Every few minutes, a new orgasm rushed through my brain. I had counted at the beginning, but I couldn't remember the number after eight.

Finally, he was done. Or not? He was only out of my body for a few seconds to immediately take possession of my ass. With a jerk, he stuck it up to the stop in my intestines. Luckily, I had cleaned myself up before I drove over.

Just like he had fucked me in the cunt before, it continued mercilessly in my ass. Like clockwork, he rammed his cock into me. He abused my nipples, slapped my ass cheeks and even pinched my clitoris. I was sure if I had said anything, he would have stopped, but I didn't want to. As much as I hurt, I was happy, too. For the first time, I had an orgasm during an ass fuck. I loved having a cock in the back, but I couldn't usually cum while doing it.

After about ten minutes, I finally had had enough. He had pinched my clitoris again and the resulting orgasm was too much for me. I blacked out.

Klaus:

When Manuela's arms suddenly buckled, and she fell onto the couch, I knew I'd overdone it a bit. My cock had slipped out of her ass and was bouncing aimlessly. I laid her down comfortably, fanned her with a magazine and tried to wake her up. Luckily, it didn't take long before she opened her eyes again. I helped her up, sat next to her and hugged her.

"Well, clear again?"

"Yeah, thanks. Wow, it's only happened to me once that I've passed out during sex. Only the first time, it was through a real fucking machine. Ugly, noisy thing, but awesome! Do you have a water for me?"

Luckily, I had installed an old mini-bar from a demolished hotel next to the couch, so I could give her a well-chilled bottle of mineral water with a flick of the wrist. She drained the bottle in one gulp, handed it back to me, and released the fizz with a belch that would have made any construction worker proud.

"Why did you actually stop?"

I didn't think I heard her properly. She had only just collapsed and was asking again why I stopped.

"Because you passed out!"

"So what? A few slaps in the face until I'm awake again, and on we go!"

She grinned broadly at me.

"No, I was kidding. But now I'm fit again and I can continue. But please not for too long, soon I'll be really done."

"I didn't plan to do that, either. I just wanted to fuck you in the mouth for a few more minutes and then finally cum."

"Then what are you waiting for, wimp?"

Luckily, I've always had my cock under control. Since it was still somewhat stiff, I grabbed her head, pushed it down and pushed my pipe down her throat as far as it would go. As punishment for being so cheeky, I held her head down until she started to wriggle. I pulled her up by her hair and gave her a few deep breaths. In the meantime, I stood in front of her and immediately continued to fuck her in the throat.

Manuela:

The drool ran down my chin and down my breasts to my slit. After a few minutes, Klaus finally pulled his cock out of my throat, jerked off a few more times, and shot an incredible amount of cum all over my face. Although many women find this demeaning, I loved getting cummed on like that. I collected the juice on my face with my finger as best I could, and shoved it into my mouth. Luckily, beer didn't taste like sperm or I'd be drunk all day.

Then, I really realized how exhausted I was. I'd been in a couple of group sex orgies that lasted half a day and had at least one cock in me the whole time, but I'd never been fucked so mercilessly. Klaus had used me for over an hour.

But it was over with the pure sex. I suddenly felt the need for tenderness. I lay down on the pretty dirty couch, and pulled Klaus down to me. For a while, we lay half next to each other, half on top of each other and kissed tenderly.

I was in love! Shit, how could this happen so quickly? Fucked two times in an hour and I was already in love? It didn't usually happen that quickly for me, and I didn't know why it was so different this time. Maybe because Klaus was so different from my previous so-called boyfriends. And suddenly, I realized why! He was grown! Even though we'd almost only had sex so far, he made a completely different impression. How come it never occurred to me to grab an older guy. But that would be different from there on. I wanted to keep this man. At least, I wanted to try. I still didn't know him well enough.

Suddenly, I got emotional. I almost cried.

"I saw you the other night, but my bike got a nudge from the side at exactly the wrong moment. Maybe a stone or something. Well, I was at my boyfriend's. That means I was waiting at his place until he came out of the office. To surprise him, I was already naked on the bed. And when he finally came, he had some chick in his arms and one hand already on her cunt. You know, I'm really not jealous and if he thinks he has to fuck her, then he should. I don't mind a hot orgy either.

"A friend of mine once hosted one. Four girls and nine men. That might have been cool. From nine in the evening until seven in the morning, I had at least one cock inside me non-stop. Even when I was on the toilet, one was stuck in my mouth. My boyfriend was there, too. Also fucked other women. I don't mind. But I want to know. I can't stand secrets."

"And what happened after that?"

"I got dressed and wanted to leave. He wanted to talk to me and said it wasn't so bad and we could do a threesome. He knows exactly how I feel about it, so I broke up with him, kicked his balls to say goodbye and went home. And then we met."

"In the truest sense of the word. But you were lucky there, too. My girlfriend only broke up with me in the morning."

"I'm sorry about that anyway."

"No problem. She was only good for fucking, anyway. Stupid like a three-meter dirt road."

"Now that's not nice."

"But it's a fact. She only had her whole brain between her legs."

"Was she pretty?"

"Yes, yes. Slim, big sagging tits and a nice face. But what good is all that, if this Jersey Shore television was everything she got her education from."

Enough chatter. I snuggled up to him again and kissed him very gently. Immediately, he pulled me very tightly and we just cuddled. Until, suddenly, the tears welled up in me and I started crying uncontrollably.

Klaus:

What a dream of a woman! With every thought of her, I had butterflies in my stomach. Even if we had practically only fucked until then, the feeling with her was very different than with all of my other girlfriends. Hopefully, she didn't have any more problems with the age difference. Twelve years wasn't a little.

But for the moment, I was just happy. I stroked her whole back up and down, until I finally got caught on her tight buttocks. This flawless, soft skin made me horny again and my cock played itself to the fore again. I was about to play with a finger on her butt hole when she started to cry. So I let the project stay for the time being, pressed her tightly to me and gently stroked her head. Since this was definitely some emotional thing, I just left her alone and just rocked her very gently.

Finally she had calmed down.

"Hey sweetie, what's up?"

With one twisted arm, I fished for a box of tissues and tenderly wiped her face dry. She took a handkerchief and blew her nose. Then she snuggled up against me again.

"Sorry! That's never happened to me before."

"It's all good. Emotions are there to be let out."

"I hope I don't overwhelm you with this. But I fell in love. You are just amazing! You are the perfect man! I..."

A few more tears ran down her cheeks and she sobbed softly.

"Psst Manu, it's all good. And you didn't overwhelm me, either. You even made it very easy for me. I didn't know how to tell you. Because you're THE perfect woman, that I fell in love with you, too, and that I never want to let you go."

She looked at me in disbelief out of red eyes and then started to cry uncontrollably again. This time, I knew they were tears of joy and I couldn't hold myself back any longer. My eyes watered and for the next few minutes, we just lay there, holding each other tight and letting all our emotions run free.

"I love you, Klaus!"

"I love you, too, Manu!"

Again, we kissed tenderly. We were past the emotional moment and we were able to interact normally again. And then I remembered what I wanted before. I continued to stroke her back tenderly, but slowly let my hand slip further and further down. Soon, I was only stroking her buttocks and slipping my fingers between her cheeks from time to time.

When my index finger finally docked on her butt hole and it slipped very easily into the well-lubricated hole, my cock was like a rock again.

"Can you do it again?"

"What should I do? You're just too hot."

"Where did you learn to fuck like that anyway?"

"Why, what's so special about it?"

"You ask what's so special? Hey, you fuck me non-stop for over an hour without squirting or getting limp. I've never experienced that before. My best fucker only managed a quarter of an hour!"

"I've always been able to do that. If I want to squirt, I squirt, and if I don't, then I don't."

"Wow! But I can stop you when I've really had enough?"

"Of course."

"I still hope that this will never happen. Klaus, as much as I like lying here with you and snogging, I have to go back soon."

"Too bad, you feel so incredibly good."

Manuela giggled and gave me a quick kiss.

"Tell me, how old is your sister actually?"

"363 days younger than me. Why do you ask? I guess you like her? But I admit, she really is a damn hot piece of meat!"

"She looks very nice. But with the thick sweater, you couldn't see much of her body."

"Well, she's in her sloppy phase right now. She only wears clothes like that. But you should see her naked. Awesome! You would definitely like her boobs. They sag a bit, but they're still beautiful. And her pussy is still unopened!"

"She's still a virgin? Is she that shy?"

"Not shy. But somehow, she's got it into her head that she won't let herself be cracked until she finds the right guy. She's said to have picked a guy already, but she won't tell me who it is. It would make me happy if it were you."

"I'm supposed to fuck your sister? It would be an honor for me, but we're a couple now. I shouldn't really fuck someone else."

"Nonsense! I already told you what was going on with me. I'm not jealous and if you want to fuck someone else, then do it. It would only be good if you let me know beforehand. Except for my family. There you can fuck whoever you want, whenever you want. And our real friends. You're always free to do that, too. But you can't make a fuss, if I do the same."

"All right, I can live with that. And I have to ask you something again, which you answered me recently. I've never met a woman who was so active like you. And now you tell me about your sister and offer her to me. I don't understand that."

"It's a curse and a blessing at the same time. It started with my maternal grandmother and has spread to all the women in our family to this day. I'm not saying we're sex addicts, but we have extremely high libidos. That means, we can go a few days without sex, and a good orgasm can be a real fulfillment."

"And you don't call that a sex addict?"

"Right. I once met a really sex-addicted woman who was just looking for the next fuck all day. She couldn't have a real relationship, either, but we can. My grandma has always been faithful to her husband. Never cheated on him. "

"And your parents?"

"Well, they're not faithful in their marriage, but they don't do it secretly, either. They're not into swinging or anything, either. If something comes up, they're there, otherwise they're enough for themselves."

"Please don't get me wrong. I'm just interested. Have you ever seen a doctor or a psychologist?"

"Yes, my mother had herself examined. But it's not a mental thing. Supposedly genetic. That's why there's probably not really anything that can be done about it. I don't know exactly. But I'm not interested, either. It's just extremely fun. And take medication for the fun? Oh no, definitely not. Not unless I feel addicted."

We lay still for a few more minutes, until Manuela got up and slipped into her clothes. She knelt down next to me and gave me a gentle kiss.

"Thank you. Thank you for the lovely afternoon. And thank you for being in my life."

After another kiss, she went to the door, gave me a short wave and left the house. I stayed lying on my couch for a while and thought about Manuela. What a great woman. Shit, was I in love!

Manuela:

When I got home, my mother was at the front door.

"I'll pick up Martina from the hospital. They've already thrown her out. Are you coming with me?"

"Yes, of course. It's unusual for someone to be released with a broken leg after such a short time."

"Yes, actually, yes. Maybe they want to get rid of her because half the staff is queuing in front of her bed. You know how quickly she gets men and women."

"True. I still wonder how she does it. Even I'm not that good."

Htsl
Htsl
87 Followers