Genes are to Blame Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, the vibrator disappeared from my cunt to immediately penetrate my ass. It was pushed very deep into me and held tight. Then, something pushed itself between my labia and became thicker and thicker very quickly. I was floating on a cloud of lust again, so I was more subconsciously aware of what was happening to me. Barbara fumbled between my legs. As soon as she pushed the vibrator up my ass, she pressed her hand, which was already clenched into a fist, into my cunt. Like Klaus before, she fucked me quite ruthlessly.

Klaus, himself, withdrew briefly from my mouth, stood behind me, stretched my neck and shoved his hard-on back down my throat. Because of this position, my mouth and throat almost formed a straight line and it was suddenly much easier to take his cock inside me. But he didn't fuck me anymore either, he withdrew completely from me. He jerked himself off while watching me float from one orgasm to the next. I didn't scream quite as hard as before, and this time remained fully conscious. I felt Barbara not only fist-fucking me, but also pushing the vibrator back and forth up my ass.

Then finally, the time had come. He squirted a few spurts of his delicious cum all over my face and then spread it all over with his glans.

I just lay there exhausted, and fortunately, Barbara finally let go of me. She turned off the vibrator and pulled it out of my ass. Her fist didn't fuck me anymore either, but was slowly removed from me. However, so slowly that I felt exactly and quite painfully how the clenched hand stretched my battered cunt almost to the breaking point. Then she was finally out and Barbara briefly massaged my labia. She went to my head and slowly licked the sperm off my face with relish. Only when she was done with that, did she give me a tender kiss on the mouth, and then disappeared again.

Klaus sat down next to me and cradled my head in his lap. I clearly felt his now-limp cock under me.

"How are you?" he asked tenderly, gently stroking my cheeks.

"Good! I've never been fucked so intensely and I've been through a lot. But I've never been so exhausted, either. Now, I just want to go to bed and sleep."

"You can do that now. Barbara is preparing a hot bath for you. We'll help you with that and then we'll put you to bed."

With those words, Klaus got up, took me in his arms and carried me to the bathroom. Barbara had actually already run a fragrant bath. Together they laid me in the pleasantly warm water and gently cleaned me with two sponges. But nothing more than washing was done. After maybe ten minutes, Klaus picked me up again, put me down and together they dried me off. Barbara wrapped a towel around my hair, then Klaus carried me into my bedroom. I didn't even notice that the two had covered me up together.