Genes are to Blame Ch. 03

Story Info
Klaus gets a family.
5.8k words
4.42
2.1k
4

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Htsl
Htsl
87 Followers

Thanks a lot to Kenjisato for editing!

***

Klaus:

We had hardly put the blonde beauty to bed and covered her up when she fell asleep. We closed the door quietly, and Barbara hugged me in the hallway, and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you for taking such good care of Mom."

Together, we slowly went back down into the living room, where I wanted to clean up a bit and then go home.

"It goes without saying. But as I happen to meet you right now. From everything I've heard about you and seen now, you're a complete mystery to me. After your sister, you're a beautiful don't-touch-me. You're really a beautiful woman, but I haven't noticed any fear of contact in the last hour. You don't have a problem hugging me either, even if we're both completely naked."

She smiled and took my hand and pulled me into the living room, where she pushed me onto the couch. Then she knelt down next to me, and looked at me inquiringly.

"I hope you're open to the unusual?"

I spread my arms and looked around.

"Wasn't the evening here unusual enough?"

"Even more unusual and also somewhat illegal."

"If you don't like sex with corpses, I have no problem with it!"

She laughed briefly and made a disgusted face.

"Perverted pig! No, it's not like that. It's not like I'm shy or uptight, and I'm not afraid of contact, either. I have to masturbate at least twice a day in order not to burst with lust. And I'm definitely going to turn into an uninhibited slut in the future. But I... I..."

I placed a hand on her thigh, but far enough away from her clean shaven slit. "Keep talking. I won't freak out."

"I want my dad to deflower me! So, now it's out!"

"Okay, so what's the problem now?"

"What's the problem?! Man, that's pure incest! People go to jail for that!"

"Yes, that's right, but also completely nonsensical. As long as both agree to it, it's actually not a problem. If they don't produce stupid children."

"No, I don't want to go that far. I don't want to take him away for myself or my mom, either. I just want to be cracked by his magnificent cock, that's all."

"Why? What's so special about his cock?"

"Have you ever heard of 'the bell'?"

I shook my head.

"I only know Schiller's bell."

Barbara laughed, and gave me an amused look as if to say, oh, you ignorant dork. At that moment, she looked so enchantingly natural again, in a way that I had not expected from such an overwhelming beauty. Anyone would have expected an arrogant, you idiot.

"If you've watched porn, then you should know him. His stage name was 'The Bell', because of his bell-sized balls and his huge cock that would have fit in any church bell."

The comparisons made me laugh.

"This is no laughing matter. Wait, I'll show you."

Barbara turned on the TV, slid through a few menus, and in no time at all, a porn film started. She fast-forwarded a few minutes and stopped at one scene. I knew the actress Gina Wild, but I didn't know her partner. Well, of course, I didn't know all the films with her either.

When the two were finally naked and he put his cock on her buttocks, my eyes widened. His sack was so big and full that the balls must have been the size of a girl's fist. And the cock was now not overly thick, but damn long.

"Twenty-two centimeters long and nearly five wide!"

Almost reverently, Barbara named his measurements.

"And you want to be deflowered by it? It tears you apart. It shouldn't be very pleasant without getting used to it. Have you at least practiced with a couple of dildos?"

Inwardly, I had to laugh at the absurd situation. I was sitting here with my girlfriend's little sister, whom I had just really met for the first time, whose mother I had banged for hours beforehand, and we were talking about her defloration. And naked as God had created us.

"No, I'm still a real virgin."

With these words, she sat back, spread her legs and used four fingers to open her hole. I took the liberty of leaning forward to take a good look at the scene. Indeed, the hymen was clearly visible.

The immaculately shaved cunt with the wet, shiny, pink inside laughed at me so much that I couldn't help but press my tongue against it. I licked up and down a few times, as Barbara closed her legs and pinched my head.

"Oh god is that good! Is that GOOOD! Go on, GO ON!!!!"

I was struggling to clear my head enough to say something.

"I'd love to, but spread your legs again. Then it will be even better and I won't suffocate."

Barbara laughed out loud, and spread her legs again. Then, I could continue with her treatment much more easily. I loved doing not only the slit itself, but the whole area around it. She must have shaved shortly before, because there wasn't a single stubble to be seen or felt.

I let my tongue flutter very lightly over the tender skin, and in between pushed it into her now-dripping, wet hole. It tasted damn good and I had to hold myself back with force; otherwise, I would have rammed my hard cock into her cunt with a jerk.

Just like Manu, she produced a lot of cunt juice, which had already run up to her butt hole. Okay, I wasn't allowed to get at her cunt, but her back entrance was never mentioned. But since she was probably also a virgin there, I just pushed one finger in. As soon as I put my finger on it, she winced, but when it was all the way inside, things really got going. She folded her legs back together and pressed her pelvis against me as hard as possible.

Luckily, my nose was free and I could still breathe, even if I could hardly move otherwise. To change that, I bit her clit lightly. But I shouldn't have done that. Even if she spread her legs again, she squirted large amounts of liquid towards me at the same time. She really couldn't hide her relationship to Manuela and Sandra. Barbara screamed and moaned, kneaded her breasts and jerked her legs uncontrollably. It was a miracle she didn't knock me out with a foot.

But as much as she moved and surprised me, my finger was still up her ass and I kept it up. She had hardly recovered when she pulled her wide spread legs up.

"Fuck my ass! Go, fuck my ass! RAM YOUR COCK IN MY ASS!!"

Who was I that I did not obey such an order? I spat on my hand a few times and spread it all over my cock. I put the tip of my glans on the small hole and pressed very carefully. But that was probably too slow for Barbara, because she let go of her legs and put them down next to me. At the same time, she pressed her pelvis against me and I was already halfway into her back entrance.

"FUCK ME!!"

She literally screamed at me, and so I had no choice but to obey. Already with the first back and forth, I felt that she was well lubricated, and so I first fucked her at full speed before slowing down. In the meantime, Barbara had pulled her legs back together, so I could better grip and knead her buttocks. I also slapped her hard on them a few times, which made her whoop loudly each time.

She liked the harder gait, so I grabbed her nipples, pinched them between my thumb and forefinger, twisted them back and forth, and pulled hard. Each time, she screamed louder and louder, and when I pinched her clitoris, she came with an almost inhuman scream. She squirted her juice all over my face again, and, again, her body jerked so uncontrollably, that she almost fell off the couch. I was just able to hold her.

My cock had also slipped out of her. I didn't want to penetrate her again, so I rubbed my hard-on for a minute and squirted a few more drops on her stomach.

Barbara needed a few more minutes before she picked up my sperm with her fingers and shoved them into her mouth.

"Wow, that was awesome! I went off like never before! You're good. Even though I haven't had a comparison yet, I couldn't imagine that a guy could finish me off in such a great way."

I put my thumb on her slit and stroked her gently. "But you were great too, and I'm looking forward to fuck your beautiful cunt someday, too."

"After I am deflowered, you are always welcome. But you can use your gifted tongue on me before that. Just as Manu had described it to me, I had to test you today. And luckily, I didn't have to ask you too long."

"Did you shave just for that today? You are so wonderfully smooth."

"No, I started having lasers a year ago. It's a lengthy and expensive procedure, but I don't have to shave all the time."

I bent down again to take a good look at her cunt. She really was flawlessly smooth. "You are really beautiful." With that, I gave her another kiss on her labia and sat up again, and Barbara sat down normally, too.

"You see, everything is still real! And I know that it will hurt then. But it can do that, too. I really want to feel that I've become a real woman."

"Well, if that's what you want, that's okay. And does your father know about your wish?"

"No, and that's the problem. I don't know if he's open to it, and how to tell him."

"Well, I don't know your father, but anyone who's been in porn can't be uptight. I don't think he'll say no to that. Especially, when you're standing in front of him like that. To live in a house with three such adorable beautiful women — I probably couldn't say no for long."

I didn't tell her that her mother had already told me that her father would love to fuck his daughters. She should find out for herself.

"Then you should work on your fitness. If you've been with Manu for a longer time, you'll definitely have to deal with mom and later with me. And maybe with Aunt Martina, too. That's mom's hot sister. But don't get your hopes up, they're not all for you alone. So no harem fantasies!"

"Don't worry, that would definitely be too much for me. But now, I'll slowly make my way home. I still have a lot to do tomorrow."

"Then I'll go to bed now, too. You know where the door is. Goodnight, you stallion!"

Grinning and her ass shaking, she headed for the stairs. There I was, naked and exhausted, in a strange house. Well brought up as I was, I started to tidy up. At least I brought the glasses into the kitchen.

"Let it be. I'll do that tomorrow."

I turned around, startled. Sandra stood behind me and leaned against the door frame.

"I thought you were asleep."

"I was, but then I had to pee and since I heard Barbara in her room and there was still a light down here, I wanted to see. There's no fucking in it again, but don't we want to have a drink at the end?"

"I'd love to, but please don't take too long. I have to get up early tomorrow."

Sandra got another bottle of Champagne from the fridge, took two glasses from the cupboard and walked over to the living room with swinging hips. We sat down, I opened the bottle, poured, and we took a sip.

"So what do you think of our family?"

"I believe that many of you would be overwhelmed."

"Oh yes, I believe you right away. Luckily, we've gotten through it well, so far."

"Manu recently told me about your gene problem. And like she said, it's a blessing and a curse at the same time for her."

"That's true, although for me, it's more of a blessing. I have no problem being in heat and getting fucked every day. What could be better than sex?"

We chatted a bit more about the effects, until I saw a question that popped into my head. "May I ask you something naughty?"

"Depends on how naughty. The more the merrier." She grinned broadly at me.

"May I ask how old you are? You look far too young to have two grown daughters. You're only twenty-eight at the most."

"Thanks for the compliment. No, I'm thirty-four. Like Manu, I started very early. I was fourteen when I had my first time. And then, I soon met Peter. The first time I met him, I didn't know that I already was in my fertile phase. That was Manuela. And a year later, I hadn't thought that I would be fertile again. And already Barbara was on the way. Fortunately, my parents supported us unconditionally, so I was able to finish school and study law."

"And what are you doing now?"

"I work in the legal department of a big real estate company. And before you ask, no, I haven't been on the casting couch or screwed my way upstairs. They don't know about my inclination."

"And may I ask you something else?"

"Sure, always out with it. Nothing worse can come after the age question."

"Peter sounds like a normal Central European, but Manu is more of a Latina."

"Well, his real name is Pedro, but everyone just calls him Peter. His mother is from Venezuela. And he passed down more of his genes to Manuela than Barbara."

"Then I guess I have to thank your mother-in-law."

"Do I see that you like Manu?"

"Like her? I've never met a woman who has fascinated me from the first moment like Manu. For me, she is the most perfect woman in the world. There are many beautiful women, like you and Barbara, and I really don't want to do just one woman on my cock, but Manu is perfect there, too."

"So a straight ten?"

"No, an eleven. Although you and Babs are just behind at ten point nine."

"Oh, you charmer. Now don't exaggerate." She kissed me again and then stood up. "Don't be mad at me for kicking you out, but I really need to sleep now."

A glance at the clock startled me. It was already half past one in the morning, and I had to get up again in five hours. We had a system change in the company and that could only happen at the weekend. So I quickly got dressed, gave Sandra one last kiss and headed home.

Manuela:

When I left the house to go to my friend Birgit's, my mother was still getting ready for the evening. Knowing her, she would have his cock stuck anywhere within half an hour after Klaus arriving. And Klaus' looks at the first encounter clearly showed, that he would not resist.

Anyway, Klaus — every time I thought about him, my heart started racing and my cunt got wet. What kind of wonderful man was he? Affectionate, understanding, intelligent, good looking — and a gifted lover. This was the man I had always waited for.

Okay, I've only been really in love once, but that was absolutely nothing compared to how I felt about Klaus. But I would not give up sex with others because of that, no matter if with a man or a woman. Luckily, he wasn't jealous. And, of course, he was allowed to let off steam elsewhere. Especially, if it stayed in the family. I would also like to have a threesome with my mother or my sister. I would have liked to pull the two into bed like that, but I hadn't found it until now.

Birgit and I have been friends since kindergarten. We also went to the same school and also in the same class. And ever since I knew the difference between a man and a woman, which happened to me around the age of ten, I'd been in love with Birgit. And since our bodies had become more womanly, I'd been more every day. She had a sweet face, long blonde hair, and a very slim but not skinny body that at 175 centimeters was almost fifteen centimeters taller than mine. And then her small breasts. There wasn't much, and for a long time, she was very sad that they didn't get bigger later, but I found them incredibly beautiful. In addition, the large, strongly arched areolas — simply beautiful and perfectly fitting to her slender body. And between her legs was still hiding a tasty, tight little box.

Birgit and I saw each other at least two or three times a week. And yet, we could always chat for hours about anything. We never ran out of things to talk about, and when there really wasn't anything new, we usually watched some porn and made fun of it. Of course, only after we had licked our pussies extensively.

Today, of course, I had to report in detail about Klaus. I had to go into so much detail about having sex with him that afterward she knew the fuckings almost better than I did. But, I also got all the details of their relationships.

Of course, we didn't just sit and talk. Especially, when it came to men and their abilities, we made ourselves comfortable on her big bed, and at the latest when the first orgasm was mentioned, we lay naked in each other's arms and kissed.

Birgit was really sweet, and I loved her like no other. Nothing would ever tear us apart and if someone really had something against Birgit, I would rather end the relationship with that person, than with Birgit.

When I finished the report about our first meeting, I had Birgit between my legs for quite a while. She sucked my cunt with enthusiasm, and in the meantime, had given me two climaxes. So, I interrupted my report and lay myself between her legs. The area could use a shave again. The stubble really pricked my tongue. For a long time, she had refused to shave her crotch. She always said she would look even younger than she does now. She was a year older than me, but with blonde hair, a super-slim figure and tiny breasts, she actually looked more like sixteen.

"It's about time you shaved again. You're stubbly."

"I know, but that's annoying."

"What do you think about getting a laser? It might take a couple of weeks, but then we'll be rid of the damn hair for a long time. I think my sister's had it done, too."

"The idea is good."

"But licking you is even better!"

I pressed my mouth to her slit and pushed my tongue as far as it would go down the slippery hole. She was already completely wet and tasted so good again.

But it was only with difficulty that I could bring Birgit to orgasm. It was much easier when she had something stuck in her. While I had pushed two fingers of my right hand into her hole, and very slowly massaged her G-spot, my left felt my way to our toy box, which was always ready at hand on the bed. I soon found our double vibrator.

Birgit's boyfriend Oliver had built it for us. He had made negative molds of two thin cucumbers, filled them with silicone and sunk the inner workings of two powerful vibrators into them. He then glued the two back together with silicone. It wasn't professional work to sell, but that didn't matter to us. We just wanted to be satisfied. The battery box hung from a wire that came out midway between the two pieces. Oliver had also increased the power significantly so that waves could be seen running over our abdomens when it was cranked up to the max. Tim 'The Tool Man' Taylor, would have been proud of him!

But you couldn't let it go for too long, because our cunts or asses got really numb over time. But even that didn't matter to us sometimes, the main thing was that we were well filled.

I sat up, spread my legs and pushed my pelvis very close to Birgit. I pushed the vibrator first into her cunt and then into mine. She had snagged the battery box and when our pussy lips touched, she immediately cranked the regulator up to full. Startled, I slid back so that the vibrator slipped out of me. I quickly pushed my pelvis forward again, and it wasn't that easy to sink the violently vibrating thing back into me.

Birgit leaned forward, grabbed my nipples, pushed her fingernails in and rotated them one-eighty degrees. A sharp pain shot through me, but landed directly in my pleasure center and only a few seconds later, I was gasping on the bed. My cunt felt kind of muddy, my nipples hurt like hell, and I saw everything through a white veil. I closed my eyes and tried to get back on the ground.

Finally, Birgit had mercy on me and pulled the vibrator out of my slit. I opened my eyes and, although I felt better, all I could see was white. I slowly realized that it had to be like this because I was just staring at the ceiling. I was about to sit up when my cunt was attacked again. Birgit licked me and had pushed a few fingers inside me again. That felt so good again and, although I actually had to pee, I stayed lying down and enjoyed her caresses. Pressure built up again and after a few minutes of intense licking and sucking on my clitoris, the next climax came over me. Nobody could eat my cunt as well as Birgit. This time, the climax came very slowly and I literally slipped into a twilight state, where I felt like I was completely wrapped in cotton.

Htsl
Htsl
87 Followers
12