Genes are to Blame Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long I lay there before my lovely friend lay down next to me and kissed me tenderly.

Birgit:

Oliver had recently tried it on me with the nipples and I had come really hard. So I wanted to see if that also worked for Manu. And how that worked. Even better than mine.

Her pelvis jerked upwards so strongly, that the vibrator slipped out of her and she came so hard that she sprayed me, my bed, and even the wall behind it got soaked. This was going to be another cleaning spree and I wanted to punish her immediately. As soon as her pelvis was back on the bed, I pushed the still-vibrating artificial cucumber back into her cunt and fucked her with it.

I didn't know if she even noticed, but I felt like giving her more pleasure. I pushed the vibrator all the way into her glowing cunt, and alternately turned the vibrations on and off. Her whole body twitched to the beat and even if she didn't consciously move, her moans left no doubt that she felt something and was enjoying it.

In order not to overwhelm her with the mechanical stimulation, I pulled the vibrator out of her, lay myself between her legs and looked at her beautiful slit. With my girlfriend, the great whoever had created a real masterpiece.

But then, I finally wanted to taste her. I pulled her cunt apart and gently licked the pink interior. My tongue wandered through every fold, pushed itself as far as possible into her hole and then circled her clit. Manu finally stirred again and began to play with her nipples. I knew it wouldn't be long until her next climax. I slipped two fingers into her slimy hole, massaging her palpable G-spot, and at the same time, began sucking on her clit and pressing the tip of my tongue against her piss hole.

It only took seconds, and my little one went off like a rocket. With a bloodcurdling scream, she let out her feelings and her whole body twitched as if in a seizure. Luckily, she had the presence of mind to put a pillow over her mouth. My neighbors were all at home by then, and I wouldn't have been surprised if they had alerted the police.

Manu had slumped and was now lying there completely apathetic. She was completely relaxed and that probably really applied to her entire body. Suddenly, light-yellow piss gushed out of her little hole, and seeped away immediately. Shit, I needed a new mattress, too! I saw for the first time that she would pee after an orgasm. If she had that more often, I would've had to put a plastic sheet underneath.

I watched her in fascination. I had never seen anyone pee live, only in some porn. Then, I wanted to taste it, too — I pressed my mouth to her slit. It wasn't as bad as I had imagined. While the salty, bitter juice wasn't going to be my drink of choice, I could see myself including it in my sex games in the future.

"I don't think it's nice that you're messing up my bed like that!"

"Hmm-hmmmm!"

Manu only growled something and turned on the side. When I lay next to her, she was fast asleep. I just gave her a kiss on the shoulder, covered us up and then closed my eyes, too.

Manuela:

It was late morning when I woke up first. Birgit lay on her side next to me, and had turned her back to me. I snuggled up to my girlfriend's warm, soft, beguilingly beautiful body, and began to gently and tenderly stroke her stomach. Then my fingers slowly wandered up to the curves of her breasts. When I touched her nipple, she woke up. She turned around, hugged me and gave me a tender kiss on the mouth. Meanwhile, she pushed a knee between my legs, and rubbed her thighs on my still-drained pussy, which quickly got wet again.

"Good morning, my beautiful lover. You've made me horny again. Spread my legs and take me."

"Soon, my sweet. Let me check the emails first."

I fished for my phone and started the Email app. In addition to tons of spam mails, there were also a few in our special mailbox.

A while ago, Birgit and I started placing ads on erotic dating sites. We allowed ourselves to be photographed and filmed and occasionally made out with the partners of the mostly male customers. This was never meant to be a real activity. We did it just for fun and for a little pocket money. That's why we always carefully chose our customers. In the meantime, however, the thought of stopping had crept in. Klaus was more important to me than this.

I looked through one email after the other. Except for one email, nothing reasonable was there. They either wanted to fuck us themselves or they made suggestions that we wouldn't accept. And anyone who didn't write to us politely and respectfully was immediately rejected.

The last email had a very special content. It came from a young married couple who immediately sent a nude photo of themselves. The woman, twenty-eight years old and very pretty, not really slim, and with huge breasts, wanted her husband to photograph and film her having lesbian games with us. They were willing to pay a thousand euros for this.

When I showed Birgit the photo of the two, she immediately started playing with my nipples.

"I'm not really into chubby ones, but this woman is damn pretty. And those huge udders! She could definitely give me something of that."

"Birgit, do you start again? You are perfect just the way you are. I love your little tits and Oliver, too."

"It wasn't meant that way. You know that I would never do anything to them!"

During the conversation, I had started sucking on her nipples and was about to kiss my way between her legs. In the meantime, I had arrived at her navel and pushed my tongue into the small belly button. There had to be a direct nerve connection from there to her cunt. There was no other way to explain why she got wet immediately and within a few seconds, the juice was running back into her buttocks.

Even though Birgit certainly couldn't wait to finally be licked, I moved painfully slowly forward for her, and it felt like hours before the tip of my tongue finally touched her clitoris.

"NNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!"

"Yeah, let it out. Shout out your lust, so your neighbors fall out of bed. Don't hold back."

In the mornings, before getting up, she was always particularly lustful, and it often only took a few seconds for me to bring her to her first orgasm. So it was also this time. I sucked hard on her clitoris for just a few seconds, and the first bomb exploded between her legs.

I knew her well enough and I was sucking myself into her slit not to be thrown off. At the peak of her climax, she bucked like a wild horse, and she must have almost broken the nose of one of her fuckers.

Birgit's first orgasm in the morning always came very quickly, but usually didn't last very long, so she was ready again immediately. I continued to lick her clit and pee hole, sliding two fingers up her damn tight cunt. How I would have liked to put my fist in her, but with three fingers, it was finally over. I couldn't bring more in with the best will in the world.

So I left it at two fingers for this time, and enjoyed exploring the inside of her hole. As I continued sucking on her clit, I ran my fingertips slowly and carefully along all the folds. After a while, I turned my palm up and very gently began stroking her G-spot. The rough surface could be felt very easily, and Birgit loved being massaged there. I slowly increased the pressure and as if her G-spot were a volume control, I could easily control her pleasure with the intensity of the massage.

Since, in the meantime, my bladder had reported, I wanted to finish slowly. I increased the pressure on her G-spot with my index and middle finger and rubbed her clit with my thumb. With the other hand, I grabbed one of her nipples and kneaded it vigorously.

"Yes, yes, yes, faster!! More, give me MOOOOORE!!"

Birgit bucked again, as usual, and this time, it took her a little longer for her to come down again. Finally, she lay in front of me, breathing heavily. Very gently I stroked her dripping-wet slit until she was reasonably sane again.

"Why is the sheet here so stained?"

"Because you little pig peed here last night! After your second orgasm. Don't you know that?"

"No, I didn't get that."

"I even believe you. You only growled a little and fell asleep."

"Shit, I'm sorry. But then it doesn't matter anymore."

"What?"

Instead of answering her question, I pushed two fingers up her cunt again to stimulate her from the inside. With my hand, I pressed hard on her lower abdomen. If she had the same pressure on her as I did, it wouldn't be long before...

And she was already bubbling away. She screwed me up completely and I didn't want to hold back anymore. I quickly turned around, spread my legs and pushed my pelvis close to hers. Then I let my juice run. The pressure increased and soon she was soaking wet from my piss up to her face. With the heel of my left foot, I kept pressing on her bladder to prevent her from stopping until it was completely empty.

When I was done, I quickly lay down next to her and snuggled up to her. We were both wet and smelly, and yet I was happy.

"I love you, Birgit."

"I love you, too, my sweet. I would love you even more if you hadn't messed up my bed so much. What should I sleep on now?"

"We'll throw the covers straight into the washing machine. And I'll buy you a new mattress afterwards. We'll clean the old one and keep it. It's great to use for pee games. We put a plastic sheet underneath and we can piss like bulls."

"Come on, let's take a shower. Then we'll go to the café for breakfast and then we'll look for a mattress."

As wet as we were, we left quite a nice puddle on the floor when we stripped the bed and set the mattress against the wall to dry. I got another towel from the bathroom and wiped up any marks we had left in the bedroom and on the way to the bathroom.

Luckily, the shower was big enough and we could clean ourselves at the same time. But there was nothing more than a little fiddling and after we started the washing machine and got dressed, we went to the café for breakfast.

We got our favorite table, which nobody but us wanted because we had a bad view inside and we sometimes had to wait quite a while for service. But we loved this table because you could fumble unseen.

It wasn't busy at the moment, so we could quickly order. While we waited for our breakfast, I pulled out my phone and checked the emails again.

"Birgit, sweetie, as much as I like our sessions and especially the extra pocket money, but I would like to stop it. I'm damn serious about Klaus, and I don't want that to come between us."

"Oh, honey, you've got it bad. Are you really serious?"

"Absolutely. Once you get to know him, you'll understand me. It's an absolute mystery to me that he's still on the market. He's intelligent, good looking, affectionate or even dominant when I want it to be. And he fucks like a champion. Has someone ever fucked you for an hour without it getting boring? Klaus can do that! I'll lend him to you. Or you can come with me later, and ask my mother. I'd be surprised if she can still walk normally today."

She French kissed me passionately, until we heard an embarrassed clearing of the throat. The waiter brought our breakfast. We grinned at each other in embarrassment.

"Enjoy your breakfast."

When the waiter left, Birgit answered my last sentence.

"I think you're right. The emails keep getting ruder. I'd say we'll finish today's and that's the end of it."

"Thanks, my darling."

12