Genes are to Blame Ch. 05

Story Info
Manuela gets paid.
7k words
4.57
2.9k
6
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Htsl
Htsl
87 Followers

Thanks a lot to Kenjisato for editing!

***

Sandra:

I had no idea when Peter got back, but he was lying next to me when I got up around noon. I didn't want to wake him up either, so he didn't appear until late afternoon when I was having a cup of coffee in the living room.

"Hello, my dear."

He leaned forward and gave me a tender kiss on the mouth.

"You taste like onions and alcohol. Where have you been?"

"We had dinner at the Turk's and then we went to the pubs and such. And at the midnight meal I probably caught a bit too many onions."

"And what did your hookers say about that?"

"Nothing. Uh, but how do you know..."

"Firstly, I could imagine it and secondly, your friend Philipp had carelessly dropped a few words. Were they at least good?"

Peter lay down on the couch and rested his head in my lap.

"Yeah, not bad, but nothing compared to you. And you? Did Klaus fuck you well?"

"I have to tell you something. He's not as tall as you, but he fucks even better. He's a great licker and his stamina is insane. He even made me squirt!"

"Then it was an absolutely successful evening!"

Peter rolled onto his side, pushed up my miniskirt and slipped his hand between my legs. Since I usually wore no panties, a few fingers slid very quickly into my cunt. He moved his fingers very slightly and juice trickled out of my hole again.

"I love you and I'll give you everything you want. But now take off your clothes! I feel like fucking you again!"

We were undressed in a flash and I knelt on the couch. Being taken from behind was one of my favorite positions.

"Don't you think you should be punished a little for your fling last night, bitch?"

"But you fucked someone else yourself!"

Peter slapped his flat hand on my right buttock.

"That's different! I'm a man and men are allowed to do that!"

"Excuse me, Master, you are absolutely right, of course."

I knew he wasn't serious. From time to time we slipped into a role-playing game in which one of us took over the submissive part. It could hurt at times, but we both knew, it was just play and no one really wanted to humiliate or hurt the other.

Peter got up and went to the cloakroom. Then, grinning, he pushed a small box into my hand. I almost dropped it as it was unexpectedly heavy.

"I hope you like it."

I tore open the package and pulled out two heavy iron cylinders with strong clamps attached. Each of the weights must have weighed a hundred grams minimum.

I looked at Peter, confused. He took the weights from my hand, twisted my left nipple until it was hard, and applied a clamp. Very slowly, the two halves closed around the nipple. The pain slowly increased, until it was almost unbearable, when Peter let go of the clamp. Then he put the second one on the right nipple, just snapping this one shut. A sharp pain ran through my body and I cried out briefly.

"Whine quietly, wife! Be glad I left the protection on. If you lose the things or say something else, I'll take it off. THEN you can really whine!"

I squatted in front of him with tears in my eyes. I was expecting him to kneel behind me and finally fuck me, when suddenly, I felt another pain on my bottom. I looked around and saw that Peter had a fly swatter in his hand and was about to swing it again.

"How many times did you come last night?"

"I don't know exactly. Maybe ten times?"

"Wow, that must be a really powerful guy. Then there are now ten on each ass cheek! Count!"

Peter hit me hard.

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

The pattern of the fly swatter must have been glowing on my buttocks. In a steady rhythm, Peter continued to hit. Tears welled up in my eyes and I hoped it would be over soon. My nipples hurt and my buttocks burned like fire. However, the heat spread further and further, and made my cunt wetter and wetter. The lust was already dripping out of my slit and running down my thighs.

"Twenty!"

I was finally able to get rid of the last number. Peter put the fly swatter down, knelt behind me and roughly grabbed my legs.

"Shit, you're really dripping! You must have liked it, you little whore!"

Peter put his hard-on on my slit and pushed. Unchecked, he rammed it all the way into my hole. I groaned, as the tip of his glans hit my cervix. Peter pulled back almost completely, only to thrust back in just as hard. Despite all the pain, pleasure quickly spread through my body and it wasn't long before I was screaming out my first orgasm. Peter continued to fuck me at the same pace, until he withdrew shortly afterwards and pushed me off the couch with a strong jerk.

I knew immediately what he wanted. I quickly knelt down in front of him and awaited his sperm on my face.

"Look at me, so you know what to expect!"

I opened my eyes and saw the glans just a few centimeters in front of my face. Quickly, Peter's hand darted back and forth until, without warning, a first spurt hit me squarely in the eye. I immediately closed both eyes reflexively, but it was too late. It was burning badly and probably wouldn't go away anytime soon.

In the meantime, more splashes had landed on my face. I didn't move until Peter kissed me tenderly on the mouth.

"You should clean yourself up. You look like a slut!"

We both laughed, and I started shoving the cum into my mouth. In the meantime, Peter had gotten a damp cloth and wiped the residue off my face. Finally, I took the rag and wiped my eyes as best I could.

Peter then pulled me up and sat me next to him on the couch. We looked at each other smiling. As he was about to stroke me, he bumped into one of the weights, still attached to my nipples.

He took it off carefully. What a great feeling, but when he wanted to massage my nipples a little, the pain came back immediately, and I pushed his hand away.

"Please don't, that hurts like hell!"

Peter put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me to him.

"I'm sorry, my darling. The horses probably ran away with me."

"I noticed!"

"Was it very bad?"

"Sometimes yes, but then it worked. And my orgasm was one of the best I've ever had. It was only better last night!"

"It's that Klaus again. I should be getting worried."

"You don't have to. He's a great fucker, but you're the man I love. And hopefully, you'll both be fucking me at the same time soon. And until then, we'll train myself a little."

"What should we train for?"

"That you shove your hand in my cunt. He did that yesterday and it's just awesome. But his hands are a bit smaller, so I don't know if you can get it in yet. You can try it. Otherwise, we have to make my hole a little wider."

We kissed tenderly and Peter stroked my stomach.

"I love you, my sweet!"

"I love you, too, my big bear!"

We cuddled for a while, until suddenly my stomach growled.

"I'm hungry. It's almost eight already."

Naked we went into the kitchen, where we met Barbara. She glanced at my red bottom.

"You were pretty naughty, weren't you?"

"I confessed to him about last night."

"But that was also damn cool."

"How do you know that?"

Peter looked at her with wide eyes.

"Well, with the way your wife is screaming, she couldn't keep it a secret. And since she didn't send me to the cinema, I had to watch them."

"Oh-oh, what a dirty family I have here."

"Like master, like men!"

Barbara grinned at her father and I laughed out loud.

"Where she's right, she's right. At least I can blame it on my genes, but you...?"

"Do you finally have a fucker now?"

"Oh dad, not you, too. Mom asked me again yesterday. That's coming!"

"It's okay, I just don't want your tombstone to say 'Returned to Sender Unopened'!"

Barbara hugged her father, gave him a kiss on the cheek and unabashedly grabbed his crotch.

"When the time comes, you'll be the first to know. I promise!"

Then she grabbed the pudding she had taken from the fridge and walked to her room, hips swinging, knowing full well that her father was surely watching her.

I went to him and grabbed his almost stiff cock.

"But someone is horny for his little daughter."

"What... why? No, I... uh..."

"And why did you build up a huge erection in the last few seconds? It's okay, I can understand you. She's a damn cute kid with a great body."

"Are you crazy? Do you think I'm horny for our daughter?"

"But yes, I can see that. When you saw her, it had grown a bit and when she went for your balls, it became almost vertical. Admit it, you want to fuck her, too. It's okay; then, at least, she would have been deflowered by an experienced man and not by some quick squirt."

"But that's incest!"

"So what? She won't say anything and neither will I. And as long as you don't make her a child, nothing can happen. But wait until she comes to you of her own accord. Not everyone is as precocious as me or Manu."

Peter lifted me onto the dishwasher, spread my legs apart, and slid his cock into my waiting hole.

"Okay, if I can't fuck her, then at least I want to make you a child."

Strike! He doesn't freak out at the thought of fucking Babs. He'll have her soon.

"Do you really want another kid?"

"Why not, you're so beautiful when you're pregnant."

"Well see, I'll think about it. Now fuck me!"

Even if Peter didn't have as much stamina as Klaus, he could almost always bring me to a climax. And until then, I exchanged a few signs with Barbara. She stood grinning in the doorway and watched us and I indicated to her that her father would probably fuck her soon, too. As she wished.

***

Manuela:

Two weeks later, I stayed at Birgit's again. Of course, I hadn't told my parents that I was going to make five hundred euros that weekend with lesbian sex. Because this weekend the Rösler couple were in town, with whom we would take erotic photos in their hotel room.

On the Saturday morning, Birgit and I trained again and in the afternoon it was time. We took a taxi to the Holiday Inn. I wore a lot of clothes today for my standards. Under a wide, black blouse with ruffles and a long skirt with a purple-and-pink pattern, I wore a black garter belt with black stockings and, as a contrast, red panties and a bra. Plus red ankle boots. Birgit was dressed casually. Sneakers, a baggy, unbuttoned shirt knotted in front of her belly button, skinny jeans ripped at one knee and the buttocks, underneath a black bra and black, slightly see-through panties.

We met in one of the top and largest rooms. The Röslers were a very likeable couple. They were very educated, polite and hopelessly horny. You could almost smell it when we entered the room. We chatted to get to know each other better and shared a bottle of champagne.

In the meantime, Gotthard Rösler set up his equipment. He set up photo lights throughout the room and prepared six cameras and a video camera. When the light was switched on and the first camera was ready to shoot, Elke Rösler slowly undressed me. She pulled the blouse out of the skirt and slowly unbuttoned it. As she slipped it off my shoulders, she kept kissing my neck and shoulders as she did so. Then Elke knelt in front of me and pulled down my skirt. I didn't have to do anything myself.

Elke even lifted my feet to help me out of my skirt. Then she took off my booties. Next were garter belts and stockings. Very slowly she stripped off the long silk stockings, kissing my thighs and feet tenderly. Then she sat up to undo the bra, and while gently stroking my breasts, she kissed my stomach. Finally, it was my panties' turn. She pulled them down and immediately pressed her face to the exposed pubic area, and while I got out of the panties, Elke inhaled the scent of my freshly shaved pussy in deep breaths.

While Gotthard took erotic photos of me, Elke devoted herself entirely to the waiting Birgit. With her, too, she took a lot of time to undress. She kissed every exposed body part extensively, before she took off the next piece of clothing. When Birgit was finally naked, Elke got up and looked at us.

"Will you undress me now, please?"

Elke was dressed very tastefully. Since she wasn't the slimmest, she wore quite wide dresses. A white blouse, brown pants and a brown jacket, color-coordinated with her brown curls.

Slowly, we undressed Elke. We gently pushed the jacket and blouse off her shoulders. We caressed every inch of skin and while Birgit took off her pants and flat shoes, I kissed her full, soft lips. Then I opened the white bustier to caress the massive, sagging breasts, while Birgit pulled down her panties and let her fingers slide between Elke's legs.

"Elke, you have the hottest breasts I know. I love these huge tits."

Elke didn't say anything, but I could tell by how aggressively she suddenly kissed me, that she liked the compliment. And it wasn't like I had just said that. Even if it didn't matter to me in principle, whether a girl had big or small breasts, I especially loved lush udders that were clearly hanging. And these were huge. They were bigger than most people's heads I knew.

Elke was almost dripping with pleasure. She broke away from us and lay down on the wide bed. She spread her arms and legs and immediately we lay down next to her. Then, I took care of her intensely scented slit, while Birgit played with Elke's breasts.

After a few minutes, we switched positions. I sat on Elke's face to be licked by her, while Birgit sat down between Elke's thighs, so that their labia touched. Both moved their pelvises back and forth with pleasure, and rubbed their slits together.

It wasn't long before Elke had her first orgasm. It was so violent that I jumped up in terror. Elke screamed, rolled back and forth on the bed and banged her fists wildly on the crumpled bed. It took a few minutes for her to calm down somewhat. She lay there, breathing heavily, unable to move.

Birgit and I wanted to wait a bit, but her husband asked us to continue. Birgit knelt between her legs, pushed them apart as far as possible, and began to play with Elke's labia. She pulled them apart vigorously to lick the inside of her vagina, sucking on the large clit and biting it lightly at times.

I knelt over Elke's chest. I had taken one of these mountains of meat and played with the nipple on my pussy. I rubbed them back and forth, pressing them against my clit and sliding them between my lips.

In the meantime, Elke had recovered enough to be able to actively participate again. She played with my breasts, kneading and caressing them, until she slipped a hand between my legs. With one grip she had two fingers in my hole and was massaging my G-spot, which made me reach a slight orgasm very quickly.

Only Birgit was still without a climax. Elke devoted herself to her pussy, while I kissed my girlfriend and massaged her breasts. When I watched Elke in the meantime, she had a vibrator in her hand, which she had pushed deeply into Birgit's vagina. The rotating balls massaged Birgit's swollen labia and a small rabbit vibrated on her clitoris. I could watch how Birgit went off and not even a minute later, she was twitching on the bed, enjoying her climax.

We girls lay criss-cross on the bed and enjoyed the last few minutes. Gotthard also finished his recording and then he asked me, to film him and his wife when he fucked her. He briefly explained the video camera to me and then undressed. As soon as he took off his pants, Birgit's eyes widened. She had never seen briefs so well filled. And when he dropped the briefs, she finally lost her composure. I was at least used to seeing my father, who was even better equipped than Gotthard, but I had to admit that this was a real gem, too.

The very stately penis grew more and more and when it finally stood almost vertically, it reached a length of maybe eighteen centimeters. And it was so fat, that Birgit could hardly have wrapped her small hand around it. I turned the camera to the bed on which Elke was waiting, kneeling, and Gotthard was immediately behind her. Without any foreplay, he penetrated his wife from behind and fucked her really hard. He grabbed her hips, pulled almost all the way out of her, and then thrusted hard again. Every time the huge pipe bumped into Elke's vagina, she groaned loudly. Her lust slowly increased immeasurably, until she erupted in a tremendous orgasm. Her arms buckled and Gotthard's cock slipped out bouncy. Elke fell on her side. Her husband tried to turn her onto her back, but she covered her slit.

"Please don't, I can't take it anymore!"

Suddenly, Birgit's pelvis was lifted and Gotthard's thick cock pushed into her slippery cunt. First slowly, and then faster and faster he fucked her. I had placed the camera on the tripod, aligned it and then climbed onto the bed beside Birgit. We kissed and I played with her nipples. It was a few more minutes before Gotthard switched to me. Meanwhile, I was kneeling between Elke's legs with my ass stretched up and trying to lick her wet pussy dry.

With a quick grip, he tested the moisture in my pussy with his fingers and then pushed in mercilessly. What a man!

The whole time before had made me infinitely hot, even if I had just been watching. And so it wasn't long before I had my next orgasm. As soon as it was over, I could concentrate on the beating in my cunt again, it was time for him, too. He pulled out of me to squirt another big load of cum into his wife's mouth. Birgit immediately pounced on Elke and gave her an intense kiss. She pressed her tongue between her lips to get some of the juice, as well.

Gotthard lay down with us and together, we enjoyed the closeness to the others. Elke was the first to move again.

"I'm going to the toilet now and then I'm going to take a shower. And if I see it like this, we have to leave the maid a big tip. We left a real mess here."

I followed Elke, hugged her from behind and massaged her huge breasts.

"Let me please, I have to pee."

"That's what I was hoping for. Let's go into the shower and you'll piss all over me. Would you do that for me?"

Elke turned around and looked at me doubtfully.

"For real?"

"Yeah, really. I'm really into it!"

"Okay, then go in. I think Gotthard wants to see that, too."

Since there was also a large tub for two people next to the shower, I lay down in it. And then Birgit and Gotthard came into the bathroom and set up a video camera and light. Then all three climbed into the tub with me.

"Are you ready to be drowned by three full bladders?"

"You bet! That's so awesome!"

At the same time, all three began to pee. The warm juice pattered on my body and face. Especially Elke managed to let me drink most of her piss. While the last drops of Gotthard were still falling on my slit, Birgit knelt between my legs and pushed her hand into my cunt. Inside, she closed her fingers into a fist and fucked me at high speed. We both put up with the fact that she hit my cervix hard and caused me severe pain. It was all too hot, and very soon, I screamed out my next orgasm.

She waited until my head was clear again before she pulled her hand out of me. Only this time, she didn't open her hand again, but pulled it, still clenched into a fist, between my labia. It hurt a lot and I cried out once, but then it was over. She gently massaged my labia with her slimy hand until I sat up, exhausted, but happy.

Then, the sex games were finally over. Gotthard and Elke showered first and then Birgit and I. We really just washed each other without turning on each other again. Well, we caressed each other's slits and breasts and cuddled a bit, but that was really all.

When we were sitting in the room, fully dressed, Gotthard handed us an envelope containing four thousand euros.

"Thank you both, you cuties. While it wasn't as planned, you guys were so amazing and gave us so much fun and excitement that I hope, this is okay for you two. And it's also an apology for fucking you just like that without asking. But at that moment, the thought didn't cross my mind at all. And don't worry, Elke and I are perfectly healthy."

Htsl
Htsl
87 Followers
12