Genes are to Blame Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Htsl
Htsl
87 Followers

"Oh, we also have to thank you. I had a lot of fun, and by the way Birgit grins, so did she. And for the fact that you fucked us with your huge cock and that we were allowed to play with your wife, we would have to almost pay you."

Since we all felt very hungry, we went for dinner, before Elke took us to Birgit's apartment. There, I put on my usual skimpy clothes and took the bus home.

Sandra:

My husband wasn't there. His company had sent him to a seminar that was taking place in Munich that weekend, and Barbara was staying at a friend's house. When Manuela came home, I lay on the couch in the living room and watched some soft porn. Manu sat down next to me, but didn't give the impression that she was particularly interested. The movie was soon over and after that, came some hardcore stuff. But after a few minutes, Manu got up and announced, that she was going to bed.

"Aren't you interested in the film?"

"No, that's kind of boring for me. I'd rather do it myself."

"Wouldn't you like to sleep with me tonight? We could chat a bit, and then I won't be so alone."

Since I was only wearing a thin bathrobe, I was quickly in bed. After a few minutes, Manuela came and crawled into bed with me. I dimmed the lights and turned on the radio, which played soft music all evening. We snuggled up to each other and talked about jewellery, clothes, love and, of course, sex. At one point, I gently stroked my daughter's breasts.

"Have I ever told you that you are a dreamlike beautiful woman?"

I pulled back the covers and looked at her body. Tenderly, I caressed her stomach and her thighs. Manuela almost purred like a cat and spread her legs slightly. I, of course, accepted the invitation and ran my fingers down her perfectly shaved slit.

"I inherited all that from you."

She turned slightly on her side and put a hand on my chest. We caressed each other for a while, until Manuela snuggled up to me and kissed me tenderly. It didn't take long for our tongues to play with each other's. We caressed each other everywhere our hands reached.

A while later, Manu broke away from me, turned around and pressed her cunt on my mouth. Then she pushed my legs apart and started licking me. I haven't had a woman in bed for a long time, but you don't forget sex. We licked each other, until I was about to climax.

"Please, Manu, go on, I'll be right there. Oh yes, right there! YES JAA JAAHHHHHH!!"

She had been massaging my G-spot with two fingers, while simultaneously sucking or tongue-pressing my clit. That made me go off like a rocket and again I managed to squirt at least a little bit of juice in her face. Luckily, Manu didn't let that irritate her and kept licking, massaging and stroking me, until after the fourth or fifth orgasm, I couldn't go on anymore.

"Stop it, please stop it! I can't take it anymore!"

Manu turned around again and snuggled up to me. She kissed me tenderly.

"That was great, mom. Why didn't we do this sooner?"

That was a good question. Why not? But it wasn't too late to bring her into our bed. Peter would definitely want to fuck her, too; if Barbara was there, then it would be super-hot orgies.

When I had regained some strength, I lay down between Manuela's legs. She hadn't come yet and I didn't want to let her sleep without climaxing.

Here, I could finally take a close look at her slit. Her slightly tanned skin was a little darker between her legs and her small inner labia even more so. A few drops of white juice had oozed from her vagina. I licked them up and savored the wonderful taste. To see more of her, I slipped two fingers from each hand into her hole and pulled the labia apart. Her insides glowed in different shades of red. How beautiful she was!

I massaged her clitoris with my mouth and pressed the tip of my tongue against her piss hole. She was audibly striving towards her orgasm, and I pushed one of my slippery fingers into her butt hole. That was the ultimate trigger for her climax. She tossed and turned, tugging at the bed sheet, and suddenly squirted a great gush of warm water in my face. I tried to lick up as much of it as possible and at the same time I gave Manu another slight orgasm. But then, it was also too much for her, and she gently pushed me away.

I crawled beside my daughter and hugged her. I stroked her gently and when I wanted to give her a kiss, she was already asleep. Then I also noticed how tired I was, and as soon as I turned off the light and the radio, I fell asleep.

Birgit:

Manu had already told me on the phone that she had finally slept with her mother. She'd mentioned a few times that she'd like to do it, but somehow, it had never happened.

Two days later, Manuela stayed with me again. We had already met in the afternoon, went to the cafe, strolled through the city and bought some clothes.

"Oh god, how I did miss you!"

"Oh darling, that was only a few days."

"Nevertheless! Come on, undress! I want to fuck you."

Manu helped me to undress. Then when she looked at me, she put her hands on her hips indignantly.

"You still haven't shaved! I don't like you like that!"

"Excuse me, darling. Do you want to shave me?"

"But only if you do it yourself in the future!"

"Yes, baby, please don't be mad at me."

With a concerned face, I lay down on the bed and leaned against the headboard. I spread my legs as wide as possible and looked at Manu expectantly.

She grabbed my legs and rubbed my hairy slit a few times. Then she raised her hand as if to slap me and went into the bathroom. She had a small towel and everything else she needed for a shave.

First, she took a pair of scissors and trimmed my hair as much as possible. Then she sprayed shaving cream on my mons pubis and massaged it in a bit. What a great feeling. That alone made my juices flow again. Hopefully, my cunt wouldn't get too slippery.

The hair above my slit was easy to remove. But then she went straight to my slit. I hated shaving there, so unfortunately, I hadn't done it much. I was always afraid of cutting myself and I was always nervous. And since Oliver didn't care if I was bald or not, there wasn't any need to keep doing it.

Manu kept wiping off the shaving cream, carefully examining her work and spraying on new foam. I slowly got more confidence in Manu's work, and began to enjoy the light scraping on the sensitive skin. Not only did I enjoy it, I also got hornier and hornier. My cunt also produced a corresponding amount of juice and it certainly didn't make Manu's work any easier.

She finally seemed to have finished on my cunt as she wiped it all off, and bent my legs back. Then she sprayed some foam on my asshole, massaged it in again and pushed a finger into my butt. Turning slowly, she fucked me with it. More and more juice ran out of my slit down to my asshole. Manu wiped everything again, sprayed on foam and finally shaved my back, too.

"Don't move!"

I obediently maintained the position, until she put the shaving kit away. Then she lay down between my legs, smiled at my slit and finally licked the skin next to my slit! But why next to it? I was so horny and she didn't lick me, right?

"Please, darling, I'm running out! Eat me finally!"

Manu grinned at me and actually licked my hole, but my asshole! But well, at least it was something. As always, I had cleaned myself up intensively in the morning and so she could easily press her tongue into my ass.

After an extensive tongue fuck with my back entrance, Manu put my legs over her shoulders and began to take care of my slit. The tip of her tongue glided intensively through all the folds of my dripping-wet cunt. I almost had the impression that she was searching for the remaining stubble with her tongue. But as intensively as she had shaved me, there shouldn't be anything left.

"OOUUUUUU!!!!"

Manu grinned at me.

"There was a hair."

How nice it was when the pain subsided! Here, the little cunt had actually pulled out a hair with her teeth. But Manu kept licking and soon the pain was forgotten. But not my thirst for revenge. When she then also began to knead my small but quite sensitive breasts, lust finally overtook my body. Everything else was hidden, I was just waiting for the redeeming orgasm.

But Manu took her time with it. Even though she slipped her nose, tongue and chin through my wrinkled cunt and teased me in all sorts of places, the longed-for point-of-no-return only slowly came closer. It only got better when she slipped two fingers into my hole and gently massaged it from the inside. And when she finally reached the magic point and sucked on my clit at the same time, the moment had come.

"YES, YES, FASTER, MORE, MORE, MOOOOORE!!!"

Manu had to hold on tightly to my pelvis, in order not to be thrown off; my body bucked so much. I only saw colored spots and all my strength had disappeared from my body. And suddenly, I had to pee, pee a lot. I just held out until I had pushed Manu away a bit. Then all the floodgates opened up for me and a never-ending splash hit Manu in her face.

Manuela:

I knew she wanted to pee all over me because I could feel the rubber sheet under the actual sheet, but I didn't expect it to come so quickly, and with such high pressure. I saw the stream coming, but didn't get a chance to close my eyes. Luckily, pee doesn't burn like sperm, so the only problem was I couldn't see for a few seconds.

But I opened my mouth very quickly, so most of it went where it was supposed to. However, it came in such a quantity that I couldn't keep up with swallowing. So much of the delicious juice flowed out of my mouth and down my chin, where it uselessly seeped into the bed sheets.

As her piss began to flow slowly out of her, I pressed my mouth to her slit and drank straight from her source. When it was finally empty, I beamed at her.

"It was delicious!"

"You are an old slut!"

"Not old, just a slut!"

"Okay, a young, horny slut."

"Yes! And I'm proud of it!"

We lay in a tight embrace in the middle of her piss and cuddled.

"Tell me, you really enjoy being pissed on and swallowing it?"

"Absolutely! Okay, so stale pee in the morning or when the other person hasn't drank anything all day is not so great. But then I have to get through it. But if you drank liters of water beforehand, or even better fruit juice or soda, then I think it's really tasty."

"I would like to do it again."

"With pleasure."

"Can you now?"

"No, not really. I'll pour myself a few bottles of Coke now. You can try it in an hour at the latest."

Birgit:

From time to time, I really felt like it. I dried off to avoid messing up the couch, then went into the living room. Manu came to me with two large bottles of Diet Coke.

"Are you up to something?"

"I wanted to see a Wacken concert with Beyond the Black. Awesome music and the singer... Whenever I see her, I have to rub myself off regularly."

Manu looked at me skeptically. She was also into rock music, but not necessarily into metal. But I was pretty sure she would like the music. It wasn't too hard and a female voice was still something completely different from growling, which I didn't have to have too often either.

While she was also drying herself thoroughly, I started the video. My neighbors would give me angry looks again tomorrow, but they had to go through with it right then. They also blasted me with their indescribable Bavarian folk music.

The video kicked off with one of their greatest songs, 'In The Shadows'. I looked at Manuela and, at least, she didn't make a face. When the singing started, her gaze became even friendlier. Up until this moment, she had turned her back on the television. But when she sat down next to me and watched the video for the first time, it was all over her.

"W... w... who is that?"

"Beyond The Black."

"Yes, yes, but this woman!"

She had scooted over to the TV on her knees to get a better look at them.

In order not to have to scream so much, I pressed the pause button at the right moment. Manu was still squatting on the floor, fascinated, staring at the TV.

"This is Jennifer Haben."

"Oh my god, that woman is beautiful!"

"I know."

Sliding backwards, she came back to me. She snuggled up to me but still faced ahead.

"I actually always thought we were very pretty, but..."

"... at least she plays in our league. Oh yes, the woman is amazing. When I saw her for the first time, I reacted the same way. But unfortunately she is out of our reach."

"I'm afraid of that, too. But we could go to one of their concerts."

"Gladly, but the others are there, too. And they make music there."

Manu started the video again and watched spellbound. After about the third song she stopped it again.

"But THIS music I also like."

"I knew that, too. I know my little angel."

Cuddled up to me, she followed the video spellbound and drank three liters of Coke in the hour before the video ended.

"Do you still have any of those?"

"Not on video."

"Then play something else. I'm slowly getting closer to this music."

I started the next concert. Dirkschneider. Udo Dirkschneider had a voice that took some getting used to, but that's what I liked about him so much. There wasn't so much to see for Manu, but slowly she also started bobbing her head.

"Metal has to be heard loud. Then it's much better."

"That's right, I always listened to it too quietly. The bass really has to bang in."

I kissed her tenderly in agreement.

"But the bass also goes into my bladder. I could pee now."

"Come on then. I'm really lusting after you and your juice now."

I got up, took Manu's hand and pulled her up. But instead of following me, she held me and took me gently in her arms.

"I love you so, so much!"

We kissed tenderly, until she pulled away from me and pulled me behind her.

"Sorry, but I have to pee now."

We walked hand in hand into the bedroom. She sat at the headboard like I did before.

I lay down between her widely spread legs and pulled her labia apart, so that I could see the little piss hole. This cunt was so beautiful and this scent! I got wet again.

I flicked my tongue briefly over her clit, then curled my lips around the hole my dare was about to come out of, and sucked on it.

"Oh god, you're doing well. I can't hold it anymore!"

And already my mouth was filled with warm liquid. It tasted almost good and I swallowed.

As she had promised me, Manu let it run slowly. When my mouth was full again, I sat up a bit and Manu stopped immediately.

"You don't like it."

She sounded a little disappointed. I only swallowed part and let the rest sit in my mouth for a moment to savor the taste. Only then I swallowed clearly visible.

"Would I have swallowed that then?"

Manu grinned at me.

"Can you hold it a little longer? I'd like to kiss you."

"Then let me lie down."

I slid to the side and my sweetheart lay down next to me. I hugged her and gave her a tender kiss. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and let it circle.

"Hm, I taste really good today. It's not always like that."

"Yes, it tastes good. But, I still don't have to have it every day. Uhhh, why today? Do you try yourself more often?"

"He-he, sounds fun. 'Do you try yourself more often?' But yes, if I feel like it, I lie in the bathtub, pull my cunt up a bit and then I can piss myself from top to bottom. I think it's so hot, I always have to do it myself afterwards."

"If you still have enough in there, can you show me that? And then you give me back the rest."

I slid a little to the side and Manu bent her legs back. Then she just pulled her slit up a bit and the juice gushed in a high arc directly into her face and her open mouth. But she stopped right away.

"You see, very simple."

"Wow, awesome. But the rest is mine now."

She stayed in the position and I lunged at her slit again. As soon as I had my mouth over the little hole, she let it run again. But the pressure was much higher and so a lot squirted past me and really soaked both of us.

When it slowly got less, I took care of her back entrance. I licked the small wrinkled hole and pushed my tongue in a bit. The rest of the piss ran down and made the whole thing even nastier than it already was.

Manu then started massaging her clitoris, but I couldn't let that happen. I pushed her hand away and slipped one finger at a time into her slit until my whole hand was in her again. Very carefully, I ran my fingers over her insides and felt every fold and every bump. I let my knuckles massage her G-spot and pushed against it from the outside with my other hand.

"OH MY GOD!!! Keep going, faster, push it! I'm coming, I'm coming!"

In order to torment her a little more, I stopped and clenched my hand in her carefully into a fist. I continued with that and it didn't take long for her to get to the edge.

"YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!"

At that moment, I pulled my fist out of her with a jerk. That gave her the last kick.

"AAAAHHHHH!"

Since her hole was now free again, she quirted in a high arc, over the end of the bed. She jerked uncontrollably, stretched out her legs and slammed her heel right into my jaw. It didn't knock me out completely, but I was a bit dazed. Despite her ecstasy, she must have noticed that, because her climax had hardly subsided when she threw herself on me and took me in her arms.

"Oh god, sweetie, I'm sorry! Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

My head was slowly becoming clearer, but a slight buzzing was still noticeable. "I'm fine. But at least now I know how a boxer feels."

She continued to hold me in her arms and tenderly stroked my head.

"I'm okay, but still pretty exhausted. And it's getting cold below. Such a wet bed isn't the best place to sleep."

Manu then got up and I followed her. Together, we stripped the bed, put the sheets and towels in the washing machine and changed the bed linen. After a warm shower, in which we gently washed each other, we fell into bed and fell asleep a minute later.

Htsl
Htsl
87 Followers
12