Genes are to Blame Ch. 07

Story Info
Manuela gets a ring.
4.5k words
4.67
1.3k
1
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Htsl
Htsl
87 Followers

Since I wasn't satisfied with the parts 6 - 8, I've revised them a bit and am now posting them here again. If you have already read this part, you can safely skip it. The changes are not crucial to the story.

I've also decided not to put all the parts in one category, but in that one, where the chapter fits best. However, it can be, that the content of the chapter also fits into another category. Please take note of this, before you rate the content. And I would also appreciate it very much, if you leave me a few comments.

All parts belong together. I recommend to read the story from the beginning.

Thanks a lot to Kenjisato for editing!

***

Klaus:

Two weeks later, we had received a thick letter from the TV station with all the documents and information for participating in the Wedding Show. The recording of the show was to take place four weeks later. We had watched a few old episodes and, where possible, practiced a few games that were always played.

Of course, the bonus minute was a lot of fun for us. If the winning couple managed to kiss for exactly one minute at the end, there was another €500,000 on top. We practiced for hours and finally managed to estimate exactly one minute, nine times out of ten. How we managed that was a bit unusual, but also typical of my wife-to-be. Manu pushed my cock down her throat as far as it would go, so she couldn't breathe anymore, and tried to find out how long a minute was.

When the time came, with pounding hearts, we drove to the TV studio in Holland. We would spend the night before in a hotel, while Manu's family, Birgit and Oliver only came on the actual day of shooting. We had the smallest group of supporters with us, but they created the most excitement and they had every reason to do so. We were able to win game after game and, in the end, we actually stood there and tried to kiss for a minute.

When the start signal came, I pushed my tongue into Manu's mouth and pushed hers back, so that she had the feeling of having my cock in her throat again. She had a better handle on it and when she pushed my tongue away again, I immediately broke our contact.

We looked excitedly at the moderator who was standing next to us with the stopwatch.

"Manuela and Klaus, what do you think, how long did you last?"

Always this artificial tension! That wasn't my thing at all. But Manuela had fun with it and since she was really good, she answered accordingly, self-confident.

"One minute, of course!"

"Yes, you were really good. Your kiss lasted exactly... fifty-nine seconds and ten tenths! EXACTLY ONE MINUTE!!!"

Manu and I hugged each other and our fans couldn't stay in their seats anymore. They stormed the stage and celebrated and cheered with us.

After a few minutes, everyone had calmed down and Manu and I got our prize. We would actually spend two weeks in a luxury resort in the Seychelles! I saw the envy in the eyes of the other couples and the viewers, but I didn't care.

We had spent the whole show in normal clothes, but then it was time to get ready for the show wedding. The recording was interrupted for almost an hour, until the bride was finally dressed and made up. Since I only had to put on a suit, I was, of course, finished much faster. While waiting, I chatted with the assistants who had helped me change before I was called back to the studio.

My nervousness became less and less during the recording, but right then, as I stood up on the show stairs and waited for Manuela, my heart was beating like a sledgehammer in my throat and I had the feeling that I was about to tip over. I even held on to the end of the railing to be safe.

Did I mention that I hated that artificial tension? Then there were questions about how I felt, what I thought Manu would look like and everything like that. I had a really hard time controlling myself, and not saying what I was really thinking.

But then, the light finally went out and only a spotlight illuminated the gate, through which Manu was about to come. In order to increase the tension, 'Thus Spoke Zarathustra' was played, and when the gate finally opened with the last sounds — Manuela appeared, and my control was gone.

Manuela had always been the perfect beauty, but this dress made her even more perfect. The white strapless dress was cut tight and emphasized her gorgeous figure. Basically, it was quite transparent and attached white flowers covered her body up to just below her crotch. From then on only a few flowers were left. The short train ended about a meter behind her.

She wore her hair down, and luckily, she wore only very subtle makeup. Not being a makeup fan, I was glad she didn't usually wear makeup or need makeup at all. And even then, it looked as if only bright-red lipstick had been applied.

With every step closer that she took, I began to tremble more. I was glad to have the railing in my hand. The moderator said something to me, but I completely ignored it. I only had eyes for the most beautiful woman in this world. When she finally took the last step and stood in front of me, we just hugged and held each other tightly. We didn't even give each other a kiss. We just held each other in a tight embrace and fought to not start crying.

I don't know how long we stood like that before we could be separated again. We were asked something else, but neither Manu nor I, knew afterwards what was asked and what we had answered. We then had to look at the recording.

Then it finally went to a fake registry office where a fake registrar performed a fake marriage ceremony. The real wedding ceremony was then carried out the next day in a registry office in Holland. But no matter, we were finally married, endlessly happy and looking forward to our honeymoon.

Manuela:

It was broadcast six weeks later. Finally, we also knew what was being talked about all the time because, just like Klaus, I didn't know much about it afterwards. The whole thing had been too overwhelming.

All hell broke loose the next day. Everyone who knew us, and many customers, wanted to congratulate us. Some time ago, I had started an apprenticeship as a travel agent, and for the last four weeks, I had to run the whole business with my colleague who had just finished her apprenticeship because our boss was in the hospital after a serious accident. Luckily, on her last night in the hospital, she had also seen the show and could guess what would happen on Monday.

And she could also imagine what kind of concern I would have. Going away for two weeks just after Christmas didn't make her happy, but with the help of my colleague, I managed it.

My next customers also felt this satisfaction. They actually wanted to book a trip to Tunisia for a family of four. But the hotels that they had selected from the catalog were all occupied, and those that still had free capacity, did not meet her expectations. During the conversation, I noticed that money was not really an issue for them, and so I had no scruples about describing Mauritius so splendidly, that in the end they almost begged me to finally book the last free places in the luxury hotel.

After the deal was done, I checked out for the lunch break. I almost bumped into Birgit at the front door.

"You're lucky, I was just about to make lunch break."

"That's good. I wanted to pick you up for that. Where are we going?"

"Across the street to the Arcades food court. There's potato pancakes today."

On the street, I linked my arm with my girlfriend. She knew me so damn well because she asked right away.

"What do you need?"

"I had a great idea the other day. Would you mind sewing something for me?"

"What?"

"I recently saw a really great dress in a photo. White, tight, floor-length with spaghetti straps, only a subtle neckline at the front but open at the sides up to the ankles and only held together with a very small strap at the chest and buttocks. A dress like that, I would like to take with me on my honeymoon."

"Sounds great. No problem, I'll do it for you. We both have tomorrow off. Then let's buy the material in the morning and start right away in the afternoon."

"I'm looking forward to taking my measurements and trying them on."

"Me too, and I think I'll make myself a dress like that, too."

Meanwhile, since we had arrived at the food court, we could no longer speak so freely. So this topic was settled and we talked about everyday things.

The next day, we met at eleven o'clock in the city. Although we hurried, it took us more than two hours to find the right fabric. I opted for a light, saffron-yellow cotton fabric and Birgit for a dark-violet one. After that was done, and we had quickly eaten a few hamburgers, we drove to Birgit's, who was sharing an apartment with Oliver.

As soon as the door closed behind us, the bags flew into a corner and we clung to each other like burrs. It was a real torture for us to spend more than three hours together and not at least once to have had the tongue of the other in our mouth. And on a day like this, when it felt like half the town had seen me on TV, it didn't make a good impression for a newly married woman to make out with another woman.

When the first longing was satisfied, we took off our jackets and while I was in the toilet, Birgit looked for a measuring tape and writing materials.

We sat down and Birgit started with the first sketches. She was a gifted designer and I wouldn't be surprised if, in a few years, she had her own fashion company. The designs were soon ready and we could then get to the most enjoyable part of the day. Very slowly, and interrupted by many kisses, Birgit undressed me. The last thing she had done was take off my panties and was then kneeling in front of me. But instead of getting up, she laid her head on my stomach and kissed it all the way down to my slit.

"Manu, my sweetheart, I love you so much. Please never leave me. Oliver is a great man and I love him, but I love you even more."

I took her upper arms and pulled her up. I hugged her and gave her a few tender kisses on her lips.

"Don't be afraid, sweetheart. You will always be mine. I love you, too, and there can be no life for me without you."

We cuddled for a while and I managed to at least partially undress Birgit. In the end, she was only wearing her thong.

"Come on, let's get started. Otherwise, we'll both end up in bed at some point and haven't accomplished anything."

"Then take off your panties, too! So that not only you have something to see."

Birgit quickly slipped out of her panties and then began to take measurements.

"Manu, have you ever thought about whether your breasts get bigger when you're excited?"

"No, I don't know, but you can give it a try."

So Birgit took the unexcited measure under my breasts and at the level of the nipples and then set about exciting me. I was already horny again, but I was happy to let her play with my breasts. As tenderly as she stroked and massaged them, pulled and twisted the nipples, sucked them and bit them lightly, only she could do that. Men are much too rough for that, even if Klaus was already very good at it, but Mom and my previous girlfriends couldn't get close to Birgit, either.

I was about to explode and my nipples were almost hurting, they had gotten so big when Birgit stopped and measured my chest again.

"You did that on purpose, to leave me a second short of orgasm!"

"Of course, my angel."

She grinned at me in a way that I could never have been mad at her.

"You have, indeed, gained two centimeters. But those are probably your nipples and we can ignore them."

"You want to ignore my nipples?"

"No darling, I would never ignore them! But for the dress we can ignore the difference."

In apology, she placed her hands on my breasts and massaged the nipples with her thumbs. I pulled her to me and we kissed tenderly. This was another one of those romantic moments, where only gentleness counted. We caressed each other's backs and especially our buttocks.

"I love you, Birgit."

"I love you too, Manu. And now let's get on with it before I jump you."

We reluctantly let go, and Birgit continued. This wasn't the first time she'd tailored for me and she should know my measurements by heart by now, but it was always a good reason for us to make love.

The next few minutes passed like any tailor, except that I certainly wouldn't have been naked. But then it was about my leg length. Birgit used her measuring tape right next to my pussy and accidentally stroked my clitoris and swollen lips again and again. I could already feel the juice running down my legs.

"My God, Manu, your cunt is so wet that the measuring tape keeps slipping off. I have to lick your pussy dry before I can continue."

"Do what you want, BUT DO IT!"

Birgit knelt comfortably in front of me and pressed her mouth to my slit. Tenderness was no longer the order of the day, it was all about lust. She aggressively licked my lips and kept shoving her tongue deeply into my hole. I kneaded my breasts and when Birgit pushed a thumb into my butt hole, it was all over me. With a stifled cry, I came and flooded her face with a gush of water from my secret reservoir.

My legs were shaking and I had to hold on to her to keep from falling. When I had recovered somewhat, I knelt down in front of her and hugged her.

"You're still the best at licking."

"And you taste so damn good when you cum. I should really bottle this, so I can have some when you're not around."

"You're welcome to do that. I'd be interested to know how much comes out anyway. And now I have to pee!"

"I'll come with you. Would like some more of your juice. But let's go to the bathroom. I don't want to change the sheets again."

Birgit lay down in the bathtub and I stood over her.

"Wait, Manu. I can, too. Let's try pissing in a sixty-nine."

"Oh cool!"

I lay down next to her in the tub, which luckily was wide enough for us. We turned towards each other and snuggled up close so that we both had a direct view of the other's piss hole.

I got more practice peeing when someone else was around and immediately let it flow. But I had hardly let go of the first gush when I got to taste Birgit's piss. Luckily, I remembered in time to close the tub drain and a minute later we were lying in a large bright yellow puddle. When we both finished, I turned and kissed my beautiful friend.

"Thank you, Birgit, for taking part."

"No problem, I'm getting to have more and more fun with it."

We rolled around in the slippery sauce, kissing, until we got a little cold. I opened the drain and we took a warm shower.

"Shall we continue, Manu?"

"I'd love to, but first I'd like to fuck you. You were completely without one today."

Birgit:

What a treasure my sweetie was. Even now, she was thinking of giving me satisfaction, too. She pushed me into the bedroom, but then turned around again.

"Kneel down, I'll be right there. I want to take you from behind."

"But the strap-on is here."

"I know, but I bought one myself. With a little surprise!"

Actually, I wasn't a big fan of surprises, but with Manu I knew that it could only be something great.

"Birgit, honey, do you trust me?"

"Yes, why?"

"I have something else here that you probably haven't tried yet. May I try it?"

"I don't know what it is."

"Nipple clamps."

"Oh — okay. Try it, but I don't know..."

"If you don't like it, take them off."

I sat up and Manu twirled my nipples until they were pretty hard. I'd seen it before and thought about it, but the sharp teeth on it had always put me off. And with the rubber caps over them, they said they should slide down pretty easily. But these were ones, in which a screw-adjustable bridge was pressed against the nipple from below. Manu put one on after the other, and turned them until they held on my nipples.

"It's best to adjust them yourself. They can hurt a bit for me. And if you want, we can hang a few weights on them. I have some here from twenty to two hundred grams."

I continued to tighten the screws until the pain became uncomfortable.

"Okay, add twenty grams to it."

Manu got two small, iron cylinders and hung them on the eyelets provided. I got on all fours again and stuck my butt out towards her.

"Didn't you want to fuck me?"

"Soon, my darling."

I could tell from the slight shadow on my closet, that she was putting on a strap-on. But I couldn't see more. Finally, she smeared my back entrance with cool lubricant.

"An ass fuck? Awesome!"

I was used to being fucked in the ass by now, but unfortunately, that didn't happen too often. In the meantime, I had also taken over the way of preparing from Manu, and was, therefore, almost always ready for it.

Then finally the time had come. She put the dildo on my butt hole and gently pressed until the tip penetrated. Then, she also pushed a finger into my cunt! Shit, that was cool! But when she then pushed into me with a jerk to the stop, I realized that it couldn't be a finger. And when she held my hips with two hands, I was sure.

"A double dildo? Wow, that's awesome! Go fuck me!"

Manu didn't need to be told twice. She fucked me with increasing speed and pushed me back and forth to penetrate me as deeply as possible. The weights on the clamps also rocked back and forth and tugged at my nipples. The pain increased, but I could still endure it and at the same time it increased my pleasure.

"Manu, please hold still for a moment."

"Is it too much for you? Should I stop?"

"No, don't! But I want to change weights."

Luckily, the box was within reach, so I was able to get heavier weights. I swapped them out and wasn't sure at first if I could keep up. I had one hundred grams attached to each clip and it was already tugging at my nipples.

"Okay, go on, but slowly, please. I don't know how I can take it."

Very slowly, she fucked me again. The weights started swinging again, tugging my titties damn hard. I didn't want to do it for too long, but for the moment, it was okay.

Manu then shagged me like a rabbit, and I raced towards my climax. Due to the violent rocking, a weight had become loose and had fallen to the floor with a loud rumble. It was a relief for the affected nipple and I hoped that the other weight would finally fall off, as well.

But it didn't do me any favors. It rocked back and forth violently, hitting my chest. It already hurt like hell and I was hoping to finally be relieved by an orgasm. Of course, I could have taken off the weight, but I was too proud for that.

At last, it was time. My moans got louder and Manu knew that I would orgasm in the next five seconds. So she pushed hard again, then stayed deep inside me and squirted. I felt like a bomb had exploded in my head. My cunt tightened rhythmically, my stomach cramped, my arms buckled and I could only see colors.

I stayed in the position until I was reasonably clear again. Manu had held me and only let go when I sat up. She first took off the remaining weight and then carefully opened the clamps. As nice as it had been, it was such a relief again.

Then finally she pulled both of her cocks out of me. While I fell exhausted on my side, Manu slipped out of the belt, then lay down behind me and pressed a towel between my legs.

"Well, my sweet, did you like it?"

"Yes, that was great! But the nipple clamps with the weights were too heavy."

"Why didn't you take them off?"

"I wanted to see how much I could take. I made it, but I don't need to do it again."

"I'm sorry I did that to you."

"It's all good, Manu; I endured it. But it's funny what your brain makes you believe. I really thought that you squirted."

"I did. There's a small container that I can squirt out of, if necessary."

Htsl
Htsl
87 Followers
12