Genes are to Blame Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Htsl
Htsl
87 Followers

"And what was that? Water?"

"No, Fake Sperm. It looks and feels similar, but it's actually a lube."

Manu lay down next to me and we kissed tenderly, even without tongue. She caressed my breasts and nipples so gently that she didn't torment my nipples anymore. They had stopped hurting by then and I couldn't have used any additional stimuli.

Manuela:

I had gotten to her flat stomach when I could tell from her closed eyes and even breathing that she had fallen asleep. I looked at her extensively and almost cried. I was so lucky to have such a beautiful and loving friend. She always claimed that I was much prettier than her, but that was nonsense. We were just completely different.

She was blonde, had very small breasts and was slimmer than me. Not that I was fat, she was just slimmer than me. Some people might say thin, but she wasn't. Her figure matched her face and her size and she was one of the most beautiful women in the world to me.

Big blue eyes that could express a whole-world pain in one moment, and laugh at an all-the-world pain the next. A mouth with such beautifully curved lips, that one had to kiss it. Those small breasts that fit so beautifully with her slender body, with the big, dark, heavily bulging areolas and those lovely nipples, that I loved to suckle on. The flat stomach with the small belly button and the piercing with a ruby, that almost matched the color of her lips. And then, of course, her fantastically beautiful slit, always shaved clean, which immediately revealed her small inner labia, if she spread her legs just a little.

If she hadn't been bi, I probably would have dumped every man and married her. So I had to live with sharing her with Oliver and our other men in the family. But whatever the future held, I would never want to live without her and we would have to find jobs that didn't put us too far apart.

I breathed a few more kisses on her breasts and stomach, then covered us up and snuggled up very close to her. I put my left arm over her and covered her right breast with my hand. I felt so wonderfully warm and safe, that I fell asleep straight away.

If I was already lying in bed with Birgit, then, of course, I dreamed of her, too. She knelt between my legs and rubbed my clit with the tip of her tongue. Two fingers were in my slit massaging my G-spot and another finger was digging through my butt. Even in the dream, I could feel the drool running out of my cunt and lubricating the finger in my ass well.

I was getting closer and closer to my orgasm. I'd had an orgasm while dreaming before, but it'd never been this intense. The hand on my butt then disappeared and pressed on my stomach. Shit, I had to pee at the best moment. I opened my eyes and saw that it hadn't been a dream. Birgit actually knelt between my legs, pressed on my lower abdomen and rubbed my G-spot violently.

"I'M COMING, BIRGIT, I'M COMING! OH THAT'S GOOD!! I'M COMING!"

My eyes closed, my pelvis lifted, and my legs began to tremble. And it just gushed out of me. Birgit had already made me squirt again. Luckily, the bed was waterproof and all she had to do was change the sheets.

When Birgit carefully lay down on me and kissed me, I had to force my eyes to open. I would have loved to have stayed like that.

"Hello, my angel. Did you have a nice orgasm?"

I put my hands on the back of her head, pulled her down to me and kissed her.

"It was amazing. You can do it better than anyone else. Sorry, I soiled your bed again."

"You didn't. I told you I wanted to bottle this."

She straightened, reached beside the bed and picked up a large glass bowl.

"That's all from you. Must be well over a liter. I'll bottle this now and whenever I lust after you, I'll take a sip. And if your juice holds up, I'll milk you regularly. Then you are my own little water cow."

Giggling, she lay back on me. We made out for a little more, until I noticed that it was getting darker and darker outside.

"Shit, now we've spent a few hours in bed again, instead of doing anything useful."

"My dearest Manuela, spending a few hours in bed with you is the most useful thing I can imagine. And if you mean the dress — I can only do that alone, anyway. So you would have distracted me rather than really helped."

"Then I don't have to have a guilty conscience?"

"No, my darling. But now it's time for us to get up. Oliver will come later and you probably want to see Klaus, too, don't you?"

We showered together, only gently washing each other. Except for a few kisses, we behaved. Even if it was damn hard for us.

Htsl
Htsl
87 Followers
12