Genes are to Blame Ch. 08

Story Info
Manuela meets her past.
7k words
4
1.4k
1
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Htsl
Htsl
67 Followers

Since I wasn't satisfied with the parts 6 - 8, I've revised them a bit and am now posting them here again. If you have already read this part, you can safely skip it. The changes are not crucial to the story.

I've also decided not to put all the parts in one category, but in that one, where the chapter fits best. However, it can be, that the content of the chapter also fits into another category. Please take note of this, before you rate the content. And I would also appreciate it very much, if you leave me a few comments.

All parts belong together. I recommend to read the story from the beginning.

Thanks a lot to Kenjisato for editing!

***

Manuela:

Since Klaus was often on the road for his company, in the field at the moment, he had been given a company car and so, I was able to take his car. It was so old that I couldn't break anything, he says. Ha ha ha, very funny.

Luckily, I had found a parking space on a side street, where the parking meter was not working. But as great as the joy about the cheap parking space was, as great was the shock when I saw a traffic warden standing at my car.

"Why am I getting a ticket now? The parking meter is broken."

"Yes, and you have correctly used a parking disc. But you are only allowed to park here for one hour, and not — four."

The traffic warden answered without looking at me. She finished writing and then turned around. She opened her mouth to say something, but then looked at me silently.

"Were you not on the Wedding Show yesterday?"

"Yes."

She tore up the ticket and held out her hand. "Congratulations. I was so happy for you. You really were the most likeable couple."

"Oh, thank you."

"Tell me. How does that work?"

For the next quarter of an hour, I told her about the recording from several weeks ago. Only then, could I go home. Klaus was gone overnight and I was looking forward to a quiet evening in front of the TV. Then I would watch some porn and masturbate and then have a long beauty sleep.

On the way, however, I discovered a lingerie shop, 'Angie's Body Shop', which I had never noticed before. Finding parking right outside the door, I stopped and went inside. Since two customers were being served, I had enough time to look around in peace. In addition to normal women's underwear, I also found a large selection of sexy lingerie.

"Can I help you?"

I turned to the woman with the beautiful voice.

"Manuela Wagner!"

"Yes?"

"Don't you remember? Claudia Waldens? Grade eight?"

Then I remembered. Claudia, the cutie who gave me wet panties when I was fourteen. We hugged long before we chatted about the last few years. At that time, Claudia had only been in my class for a few months and then went to France with her parents.

"I saw you on the Wedding Show yesterday. God, you were great. Tell me a little."

For the hundredth time, I talked about the show. When I was done and Claudia had no more questions, it was already six o'clock.

"Wait, I'm just locking up!"

Claudia lowered the blinds in front of the entrance and locked the door. We were then completely undisturbed and no one could see us.

"What can I do for you? Are you looking for something hot for your sweetie?"

"Actually, I'm not looking for anything special. I just saw the store and wanted to take a look around."

"Stay here and don't move. I already know what you need."

Claudia scurried through the store for a few minutes, and came back with some lingerie.

"Can I try these on?"

"Of course, don't hesitate. Undress right here. Nobody can see inside."

I stripped down to panties and bra.

"Come on, down with it. These things only work on bare skin."

I took off my underwear and quickly slipped into a rather opaque babydoll. Claudia got a mirror and put it in front of me. I looked at myself from all sides and had to admit that Claudia had a good eye for it. It fit like a glove and looked great. Then she came up behind me and put her hands on my shoulders.

"You look terrific. Come try this on."

She held out a wafer-thin something that was open in the most important places. While I was changing, Claudia watched me unashamedly. Then she stood in front of me, straightened the top so the openings lined up properly over the nipples, and then knelt down to adjust the panties, as well. She accidentally touched my labia a few times through the open panties. She stood up again, then put her arms around me and hugged me.

"Oh Manu, you're so incredibly beautiful. You wouldn't believe how much I envy you."

"Oh come on. You look at least as good. You have a beautiful face, a great figure and nice big breasts."

"It's all just fake. I find myself incredibly ugly, naked."

"Don't talk nonsense. I don't believe you."

"Honestly. Even my doctor has to stop himself from laughing."

"I certainly don't believe THAT. But if you look so terrible, then let me see."

"No, I don't want you to laugh at me."

"I won't laugh at you. Big princess word of honor!"

Out of nowhere, our old girls' oath came back to me. As a contrast to the Indian word of honor of the boys.

Claudia had to laugh now, too, but kept holding on to me. I gently pushed her away from me.

"I! Will! Not! Laugh!"

I slowly began to unbutton her blouse. She didn't resist, but she didn't help me, either. So it took a few minutes, until she finally stood in front of me in her underwear.

"I'm sorry, honey, but even now, all I see is a beautiful woman."

A few tears ran down her face. I actually wanted to undress her further, so I took her in my arms and held her tightly.

"May I undress you further?"

Claudia:

I didn't know what was happening to me. I could no longer follow the whole situation and just reacted.

I automatically nodded my head. She undid the front clasp of my bra and removed it. Then, she knew why I was so ashamed, but she didn't think it was a bad thing. On the contrary, she found them fascinatingly beautiful.

"Claudia, they're great!"

Very gently, she stroked my udders. They're not exactly small, but they hung down quite a bit. The areolas were extremely large and took up almost half of my breasts. In addition, my stomach wasn't really flat and toned and my buttocks and thighs were too big.

With my face red and my eyes downcast, I slipped out of my panties and stood in front of her with my legs pressed together.

"Please, please don't run away now. I'm so ashamed."

I turned sideways, squeezed my breasts a little and squirted milk in a high arc onto the floor.

Manu watched me doing it, then took my shoulders and pushed me in front of the mirror.

"So, my darling, and what's the problem now? You're a won-der-ful beautiful woman."

"What's the problem? My tits are all the way down, my stomach is too big, my ass and my thighs, too. I have a fat scar on my stomach, and I feel like a high-performance cow, that's how much milk I give every day. I've been on a few dates, but if the kid hadn't scared them off, it was when they saw me."

I could not hold back anymore. I turned around, hugged her neck and really started to cry. She held me and waited for me to calm down after a while.

"Claudia, then you were just unlucky with your guys. I think you're beautiful. Even back at school, you gave me wet panties and I was heartbroken for weeks when you were gone. And I still think you're beautiful."

"Oh you're crazy."

"No, I mean that in all honesty. May I suck on your breasts?"

"Do you really want to?"

"Of course, I really want to. Otherwise, I wouldn't have said that."

She bent down to my breasts and took a nipple in her mouth. All she had to do was suck it a little and milk squirted into her mouth. But after a few seconds, I pushed her away.

"If you really want to, then let's go over there, it's more comfortable there."

We walked over to a couch, I sat down and pulled her up next to me so I could hold her like a baby. Immediately, she had a nipple in her mouth again and was sucking on it. It was a great feeling to be milked by a real mouth again, even if it was a grown woman. I could have gone on like this for hours.

When she had had enough, she took my hand and slipped it between her legs.

"Here, feel how wet I am."

"You really meant that before?"

"But, of course. I don't joke about things like that. And if you want, I'd have three men for you who would jump on you right away."

"Honestly? Who?"

"My Klaus, my father, and Oliver, Birgit's boyfriend. And if you like women too, Birgit herself, my mother and my sister would fight to be the first to go to bed with you."

I looked at her blankly.

"Now, I'm going to tell you something about myself. But if you tell anyone else, I'd have to kill you. And if you have a problem with something illegal, say it right away. Then I'll be quiet."

"As long as you don't harm anyone, everything is okay."

"Well then, watch out. There's nothing about me like you saw and heard on TV yesterday."

For the next ten minutes, she told me about her family background and who was doing it with whom. Besides, she changed her clothes again. I was so captivated by her report that I didn't even realize I was still naked.

After she finished, she sat on my lap and put her arms on my shoulders.

"Are you serious? You're not kidding me?"

"I'm totally serious. And can you live with the knowledge? Or do I have to kill you?"

She playfully wrapped her hands around my neck.

"No, it's all good. And the incest thing is also nonsense for me. During our time in France, we had a couple as neighbors, who were brother and sister. It's legal there and nobody bothers about it."

"Then come and see us when you get a chance. And if you want, you can let yourself be fucked for hours."

"Are you really serious about that?"

"As I said, Claudia, I'm not joking with that. I'll write down our address for you and when you come, call me beforehand. Then you tell me how many men and women you want and we'll be ready for you."

"Slow down, Manu. I would like to talk to all of you first, so that everyone is really serious."

She wrote down her telephone number and the address of Klaus and her.

"And please shave before you come to us. We don't like hair in our mouths."

"I can't do that."

"You can't do that? Then I'll teach you. It's no problem. Speaking of the problem, how was that with the child?"

"I got it when I was sixteen. A guy in France took advantage of me when I was drunk after a party. My dad nearly beat him to death for it, but the kid was still there."

"And now?"

"I live with my grandma, and luckily, she's taking care of the little one during the daytime. Without her, I wouldn't know what to do."

I was quite prone to tears, and they were running down my cheeks then. She took me in her arms and rocked me like a child. After I finally calmed down, she wiped the tears from my face. She looked me in the eyes, leaned forward and gave me an incredibly soft kiss on my mouth. I looked at her with wide eyes.

"Sorry, Claudia, I didn't know that you..."

"It's all good, all good. It's just that nobody has ever kissed me so tenderly. The guy in France was the first and the last to kiss me and he was so aggressive."

"Never since then?"

I shook my head and tears began to start again. She hugged me, stroked me and kissed my forehead.

"Shhh, Claudia, everything is fine. And everything will be fine. Come to us soon and then you will experience how beautiful eroticism and sex can be."

I felt incredibly good at that moment and would have preferred not to let her go at all.

"Claudia, my sweet, as much as I would like to continue sitting here with you, I have to get home slowly. Is that okay? Are you okay?"

I hugged her and gave her a gentle kiss.

"Yes, I'm okay. Thank you, Manu, that helped me so much! And if I'm really allowed, I would really come to you."

"Honey, you really need more confidence. You keep asking me if I'm serious and if you really can. When I say you're beautiful, I mean it. And when I invite you to ours and offer our men to you, then I mean it. And then accept it. Okay?"

"Yes. Sorry for being like this, but I haven't had much luck with other people until now."

"That will change now. I'll take care of it. Please trust me."

She smiled at me and kissed me again, this time not as gently as before.

"May I take a picture of you before I have to go? I want to be able to look at you again and again and I want to show the others what they can look forward to."

"You're kidding..."

"Claudia, please stop!"

She was really a little angry.

"I'm not kidding you and I mean it exactly like I say it. And I can promise you that all my friends and family will be honest with you and will welcome you with open arms!"

"Excuse me, please."

"Claudia...?!"

"Okay, I'm already quiet."

"Okay, stand there and I'll take some pictures of you."

I finally stood in front of her and she got her phone to take some pictures.

"Oh shit, look at you. Your whole T-shirt is wet from my milk!"

In fact, she had a large dark spot over her breasts.

"It doesn't matter. There's a washing machine for that."

She activated the camera and took a few pictures.

"Turn to the side and squirt out some milk."

I wasn't really comfortable with it, but I did her the favor.

"May I drink some more milk from you?"

I held out my breasts to her and she immediately started sucking on them.

"Thank you, Claudia. I'm really glad we met."

"I'm so happy about it, too. And I'll come to you next weekend. I promise!"

"We'll make a nice party for you."

"If you give me two minutes, then you can come out with me through the back entrance."

"I'll give you five minutes, too."

We dressed quickly. Then I packed the items that Manu had tried on beforehand in a bag and gave it to her.

"These are the two pieces you tried on. I'm giving them to you as a little thank you for the last wonderful hour. No arguments! You accept it!"

"Thank you, Claudia."

We went to the back of the office. From there, I turned off the lights in the store and turned on the spotlights in the windows and the alarm system. Finally, I got a small bottle out of the fridge and gave it to her.

"Here, another bottle of milk from this afternoon. Now out with you. The alarm system will be armed in a minute."

We quickly left the store and I locked the door. Before we went our separate ways, we hugged one more time.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! It was so great today, I can't thank you enough!"

"It was my pleasure. And now off you go to your daughter. She needs you now, too."

I gave her one last kiss and then went to my car.

Manuela:

When I pulled into the driveway of our garage, my mother's car was already in front of it. As soon as I entered the house, I heard loud moans coming from the living room. I hung up my jacket and cautiously peered through the living room door. My mom was lying on the sofa watching a hardcore porn movie while rubbing her pussy fast and hard.

"Hey mom!"

"Haaaa! My God, you scared me to death. Don't come in so quietly. Hello little one."

"Hello mom. I wasn't quiet, but you were so busy that you didn't hear me. But what's going on? Why are you here?"

"Dad is at a trade fair again and your sister is with a friend. I didn't want to stay at home alone and..."

"And I'm so horny and hoping to hop into bed with my daughter. Right?"

"True. Besides, you guys have better porn."

Laughing, I bent over my mother and gave her a tender kiss. Then I took the hand with which she had previously massaged her slit and sniffed it.

"Hmmm, you smell so good again. But now you have to take a break. I have to change clothes and then eat something."

"No problem. And you should really change your clothes. What happened to your shirt?"

"It's a long story. I'll tell you later. I'll be right back!"

I went to the bathroom, put the dirty clothes in the laundry basket and immediately put on the babydoll, that Claudia had given me— to surprise my mother with it; I pulled my bathrobe over it.

My mother had, meanwhile, gone into the kitchen and started cleaning some vegetables.

"I would have just made a tray of oven vegetables. Are you okay with that?"

"Oh yes, please. Then I'll make us a pot of tea."

I loaded the tea maker and turned it on. That had been the most important purchase recently. Klaus almost exclusively drank tea at home and I had gotten used to it.

My mother was a great cook, and within minutes, she had the tray ready and the oven doing its job.

Until the tea was ready, we talked about a few trivial things.

"So now we have some time. Now what about your T-shirt?"

I got my phone from the living room and showed her a photo of Claudia's face.

"It's her fault."

"I know her. Isn't that the one from Angie's Body Shop?"

"You know that store?"

"Of course, I shop there quite often."

"Thanks for not telling me that! Maybe I would have liked to have a look in there, too!"

We stuck our tongues out at each other. We kissed, laughing, and I continued talking.

"I discovered it today on the way home. Then I went in there and met her. That's Claudia Waldens. I was in the same class with her for a few months."

"Claudia, the name tells me something. You'd told me about her a few times. You were so sad when she moved away."

"Exactly. She's back now."

"And what does that have to do with your T-shirt?"

Sandra:

Manuela told me the whole story and also showed me the photos. I couldn't understand why she had such bad luck with men. She was beautiful, and yes, she had a scar on her stomach from giving birth. So what? In any case, it was enough for me at the moment to get my crotch wet again.

"It's good that you can wash everything. I'm drooling all over the chair again."

"I feel the same way. Hopefully, dinner will be ready soon. I have to go to bed!"

"Will you take me with you?"

Instead of an answer, Manuela pulled me towards her and gave me a kiss. Aggressively, she pushed her tongue into my mouth. I slid onto her lap and we made out until the oven signaled it was done.

We quickly got to the vegetables. We both couldn't wait to get to bed. And yet, Manuela stopped me when I wanted to storm into the bedroom.

"Wait, I have another dessert for us."

She took two glasses from the cupboard and poured us some.

"What is that?"

"Try!"

"Hm, breast milk. From Claudia?"

"Yes. And she's still producing milk, even though the child is almost four years old!"

I savored the milk, imagining drinking it straight from the source. I was looking forward to, hopefully soon, feeling this great body in my hands and sucking from the great sagging breasts.

"Please Manu, let's finally go to bed! I'm so damn horny!"

Manuela got up and dropped her bathrobe. A stunningly beautiful babydoll came to light.

"Wow, where did you get that from?"

"From Claudia."

I took her hand and dragged her into her bedroom after me. I couldn't stand being teased any longer without finally having an orgasm. I didn't care whether it was going to be strong or weak at the moment, the main thing was that I could finally cum!

I pushed Manuela onto the bed and threw myself next to her. I was still naked, so I was able to sit down on her face straight away. Luckily, Manuela didn't need a long warm-up time either, and so I had her tongue in my leaking hole just seconds later.

Finally! My body had waited hours for release, and finally, I got it. Manuela ran her tongue through my slit and massaged my clitoris. In the meantime, two fingers were stuck in my butt hole and Manu tried to stretch it as much as possible. I moaned and screamed and babbled something to myself. It certainly didn't make sense.

Htsl
Htsl
67 Followers
12