Genes are to Blame Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know if she was doing it on purpose or not, but my daughter consistently managed to keep me very close to climax without giving me any release. But then at some point, when you no longer expected it, she did something and you went off like a moon rocket.

Today, she sucked very hard on my clit. From one moment to the next, a heat spread in my crotch, I couldn't hear anything anymore, only saw colors and stars and screamed my lungs out. My legs were cramping and I had to fall back and straighten my legs to relieve the cramp.

I was finally able to perceive my surroundings again. I lay curled up next to my daughter, who was wiping her face.

"Did I squirt again?"

"And how. We can soon register you as a spring and sell your water."

"Is your bed waterproof?"

"Of course! How do you think we manage? I squirt when Klaus hits me really hard; then it can also happen when I'm so powerless that the piss just runs out of me."

"Oh yes, you like water games. That wouldn't be for me."

"Have you tried it before?"

"Yes, once with your father. But I don't like it."

"No problem. But you can always use me if you need to pee."

I finally had enough strength to turn around again and snuggle up to Manuela.

"If you give me a little more recovery time, I'll help you."

"Oh yes, I'd like to make a few fists again. My ass is ready for it now, and my cunt is now taking both of Birgit's hands."

"Aren't you too worn out then for Klaus?"

"No, he also likes fisting me and I have a good grip on my muscles down there. If necessary, I can make it as tight as a virgin."

"We're a perverted family, aren't we? The father fucks the daughters, all the women shove their hands in each other, we piss all over ourselves and we use other people as well."

"Yes, that's great! At least we're not as uptight as many others, and we can have as much fun as we want!"

Then it was my turn. I moved myself between Manu's thighs and began to lick her cunt. She had such a beautiful slit and I could stare at it and lick it for hours without getting bored.

I knew how to make my daughter climax in five minutes, but just as she nearly starved me before, I wanted to make her wait.

"Don't you have some handcuffs here, too?"

"In the top drawer."

There were several sets of handcuffs so that I could not only tie her arms to the bed frame. I spread her legs and pushed her back as far as possible, and with two bonds connected by chains, I was able to fix her legs as well. "Is that so comfortable for you? I don't want to hurt you."

"Wonderful, mom. That's how Klaus ties me sometimes."

"Well, then I want to see what kind of toys you have. Will you tell me voluntarily, or do I have to look for them?"

"What do you think that they are? The smaller pieces are in the bedside table, the larger ones in a box under the bed."

The only small parts that were of interest were a tube lube and latex gloves. There were a few other interesting things in the box under the bed, though. Among other things, a wide leather paddle, studded with rivets.

"Oh, that just reminds me, my little daughter was pretty naughty today. Just made out with another woman, even though she's married and only supposed to be intimate with her husband."

"Yes mom, I sinned."

"How many times have you sinned since your marriage?"

"Maybe ten times?"

"Ten times?"

"Hmm, probably more like twenty times."

"Well, that'll give you twenty hits on your butt with the paddle. And since it's already shining in my face, let's do it right away."

Manuela had, meanwhile, switched to childish language and sounded like an anxious ten-year-old.

"Does it really have to be, Mom?"

"Oh yes, it has to be. And so that I know when to stop, you count out loud."

"Yes, Mamaahhhh!"

The first time the paddle slapped her bottom, I immediately followed up with a second slap.

"And?"

"And what?"

"Keep counting, you silly. Let's start again."

From then on, Manuela counted every slap correctly. I didn't have a lot of experience with that kind of thing, and in the past, we always raised our children with words and never deeds. But since she already had something like that lying around, she must have been into these games as well.

I took turns hitting her buttocks with the paddle. In the meantime, they had taken on a beautiful red colour. However, I only ever hit hard enough to be sure I wasn't causing any scars. Maybe I was too gentle with that, but better safe than sorry.

Putting the paddle back, I saw another one, narrower and without rivets. I knelt down in front of Manuela and gently stroked her red-hot buttocks. A look at her face showed me that she really liked the treatment. She had put her head on the pillow and was enjoying the caresses.

With a big grin, I took the narrow paddle and hit her lightly on her wet, shiny slit.

"Ouuuohhhhh!"

The first scream was just a brief shock. It couldn't be real pain. When I was masturbating, I would also sometimes smack my cunt with the palm of my hand, and that was probably harder than it was then. And so her sound quickly turned into a pleasant, "Ohh."

With each stroke, her slit got wetter and wetter, and soon the juice was spurting everywhere. And then it was time for me to give her the first orgasm. I put down the paddle, spread her labia with my thumbs, and plunged my tongue deep into her pink interior.

What a treat. Manuela tasted damn good and was also something to look at. I sucked on her labia, letting my lips massage her clit, pressing the tip of my tongue against her piss hole.

"Please, mom, not there! Stop it!"

But, I'm someone who doesn't necessarily do what I'm told to do right away. Sometimes I do it, and sometimes, just the opposite. Especially when the other person is lying defenseless in front of me. So I pressed my tongue extra hard against the small hole and also sucked on it, which caused Manu to shoot a squirt of piss into my mouth.

For years, I have been conditioned to taste and swallow everything that comes into my mouth during sex. So then when I realized what I had in my mouth, it was already too late and landed in my stomach.

"I told you, please don't do that!"

"I survived, all good."

With a few contortions, I was able to get my thumb on my daughter's G-spot while simultaneously playing my tongue on her asshole. Manuela was still only panting, but soon, I heard her first climax approaching.

"Oh god yes, go ahead. Yes, YES, RIGHT THERE. MORE, MORE MOOOOORE!!!"

Since there wasn't really anything in her cunt, her juice had free rein and she shot a powerful jet over me onto the foot of the bed. Her pelvis trembled and she tried to move, but she couldn't really do it because of the bonds.

I wanted this juice, so I pressed my mouth to her slit and tried to drink as much of it as possible. I knew from personal experience how sensitive the area was, right then, and I considered leaving her alone for a moment. But then I remembered she hadn't given me a break the other day either, so I continued fingering her slit and pressing my tongue against her back entrance. And, indeed, it only took seconds before the next, and the next, climax shook her body.

I finally left her alone. I tucked my knees under her pelvis so that she no longer had to support the weight of her body or the bonds would cut into her ankles.

"Could you please give me something to drink, mom?"

"Want to refill your spray tank?"

"Ha-ha, very funny. No, I'm just thirsty."

"Water or piss?"

"Water, please. You can pee all over me later."

I got a bottle of water from the fridge and gave her a drink.

"Thanks, that was really necessary. Uhh, don't you want to untie me now?"

"No, I didn't plan to. Because now the second part of the I-torture-my-daughter program is coming."

I grinned at her and pushed the neck of the bottle into her cunt. Immediately, the small cave filled with cold sparkling water.

"OH SHIT, THAT'S COLD! CRAP, CRAP, CRAP! Please get rid of that!"

I took a moment more before putting my mouth over her slit and sucking out the water as best I could. Of course, I couldn't catch everything, but that wasn't my problem. The water would be warming up.

I then put on a glove and smeared her butt hole thickly with lube. I gently slipped first one finger, and then a second, up her butt to gently stretch her, but quickly realized I didn't have to be really that careful. Manuela had her muscles really well under control and let them loose in an instant.

"What is this, actually?" I held out a thick, black dildo that was about forty centimeters long.

"Oh yes, it's hot. Push it up my ass all the way. But please, slowly and with a lot of lube."

She didn't have to tell me that specifically. I took more lube and lubricated the rubber monster. Manuela relaxed, and very quickly, put the first ten centimeters in her.

"Oh yes, that's so fucking awesome. More, even deeper, until it's all in. And then fuck me hard with it."

After a few minutes, the thing was up to the balls in her intestines. She wanted to be fucked with it then, so I did her the favor. Slowly at first, and then a little faster, it went in and out, and sometimes, I turned it back and forth.

"Please, mom, rub my clit! I'm so close to orgasm but I can't!"

"I'm sorry, Manu, but that has to wait a while."

I grinned at her and very slowly pulled the dildo out of her ass. The hole remained open and I could see far into the stretched canal. A quick look at the dildo and my hand let me estimate the size. The dildo wasn't that much smaller at its base.

"Please, Mom, please! I can't take it anymore! I have to cum now!"

"You don't have to do anything and you can take a lot more, my darling."

"MAMAAAAAOOOHHHHH!"

Her eyes widened, as I slid my hand up her ass up to my wrist in one go. It was relatively easy to do; only when the thickest part of my hand went in, was I concerned that it might be too big. I squeezed my fingers together as best I could, but there's no narrowing of the hand where they're attached. But I slipped through it pretty easily, and once my hand was all the way in, it was fine.

Manuela was a bit surprised by this, because she was panting like an exhausted dog and I could feel her trying to suppress the reflex to push my hand out again.

"How are you, little one? Are you okay?"

"Yes, everything's fine. Wow, your hand is bigger than Birgit's. Phhh, phhh, phhh. When you got it in, it hurt like hell. But now, it's okay."

She was still blowing heavily and it took a while for her breathing to return to normal. Fucking her like before with the dildo didn't work, but turning it did. So, I slowly twisted my hand left and right, feeling the walls of her intestines. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to feel everything so precisely through the glove, but for what I planned to do later, there was no other way.

My fingers were halfway through the internal sphincter and I was now trying to stretch it a little more and push my hand in a few more millimeters. But since Manuela protested in a form that was not meant as a joke.

"Have you ever had two hands in there?"

"In the ass? No, that doesn't work and I don't want to be that worn out. I don't want to have to wear diapers."

"No, I didn't mean that. I meant one in the ass and one in the cunt."

"Yes, with Birgit. I was just as captivated then as I am now."

"Do you want again?"

"Honestly? Doesn't have to be at the moment. My ass hurts like hell and it would be nice if you would pull out slowly."

"Okay, then it hurts again. Maybe you push something, then it's easier."

She nodded at me and I carefully withdrew my hand. I could feel her asshole resisting being stretched any further on my hand, but she had to go through with it now.

"Okay, on three."

Manuela nodded.

"Three!"

I pulled my hand out with a jerk. Her hole was wide open and I immediately began to gently massage it.

"AUAHHH! Shit, did that hurt! Oh damn! Ohhhhhh!"

I felt sorry for her, but what could I do? The hand had to come out and I just did it like removing a plaster. Quickly and without warning.

I continued to massage her bottom until she felt noticeably relaxed.

"Damn, that was intense. I won't need it up my ass for the next week."

"Are you okay now?"

"Yes, I'm fine again."

"Well, then I can go on."

I grinned at her and grabbed a paper towel roll to wipe her asshole clean. Then I took off the glove and lubricated my hands thickly with lube. I knew that she was often fucked with one hand and that Klaus had no problem putting his hand in it. So I shoved a hand up her cunt pretty quickly and twisted it back and forth a few times. Then I pulled them out again and clenched them into a fist.

"Ever get a clenched fist?"

"You mean..."

"Exactly, I'll shove in the clenched fist. Remember, it's called fisting and not handing."

"You want to completely destroy me today! First my ass and now my cunt."

"But no, I want you to experience extreme satisfaction. And that includes more extreme practices. You probably won't come from just one finger anymore."

"That's right then. Okay, try it."

I placed my fist on her slit and gently squeezed. The knuckles slid between the lips and pushed them further and further apart. Manuela's cunt was well trained and my fist slipped in relatively easily.

"Oh that's good! That's such a great feeling! It only hurt in the ass, but now...! Wow, so great!"

"I'm happy about that, baby, because now it's really happening."

I twisted my fist back and forth, pulling it out and then pushing it back in quickly and ruthlessly. The pressure on her G-spot brought Manuela closer to an orgasm again, but I wanted to make her suffer for something. So I pulled my hand out again.

"Oh Mom, please! Go ahead!"

"Soon, my darling."

Then, I wanted to go all in. I pushed my flat hand back into her cunt up to the wrist and then started to slide the fingers of the other hand in as well.

"Want to take both hands?"

"I want to try. Have you ever had the pleasure?"

"No, not yet. But I'm looking forward to it."

Very carefully, I pressed my second hand further in. It was getting damn tight and I kept pulling back a few millimeters. It was slow going, but I saw the progress and then it actually happened. I put both hands in my daughter's cunt up to my wrists.

"I'm in! We made it!"

"It's such an incredible feeling! So awesome! You have to try it, too! Come on, fuck me with it."

Careful not to hurt her with my fingernails, I slid my hands back and forth. I also rotated them ninety degrees to cross my arms. So her hole was not stretched so much.

"Oh yeah, go ahead! I'm coming! Oh this is going to be great, this is going to be so awesome! I... oooh, mom! Don't pull out! I was so close!"

"Soon, my darling, really soon."

I really wanted to give her the orgasm she deserved right away, but I still had one small thing to do. I remembered a call from Birgit. I went into the kitchen and got the biggest pot I could find. Back again, I wiped Manuela's cunt reasonably clean. Then I untied her ankle cuffs, which she acknowledged with a relieved groan. And then she was ready to finally experience her climax.

I massaged her G-spot with two fingers and her clit with my thumb. Less than a minute later, she was screaming and tugging at the bonds. Her head was bobbing back and forth and I was having trouble keeping myself reasonably between her legs. Finally, I pinched her clit hard and quickly grabbed the pot and held it where she was likely to squirt.

I was lucky and got the right spot. Her juice squirted out like from a fire hose and hit the pot with such force that a fine drizzle wet the entire area. More and more squirted out of her and I had to do to follow her wandering jet.

Finally the source dried up, and Manuela was calm, too. I put the pot aside and stroked her legs.

"Wow, Manu, that was terrific!"

She didn't answer and I realized that she had actually passed out. But before I could wake her up, I saw a small stream emerging from between her legs. It occurred to me that sometimes after an orgasm, she would be so exhausted that she would pee uncontrollably. I instinctively put my mouth over her hole and drank the urine that slowly flowed into my mouth. I couldn't let her wet her bed.

Luckily, it wasn't much that ran out of her, because it didn't really taste good. Unfortunately, I remembered much too late that the bed was waterproof and the sheets had to be changed anyway. So I had now sacrificed myself completely senseless.

Since Manuela still hadn't woken up, the first thing I did was to untie her and put her down comfortably. I caressed her body and spoke to her quietly over and over again. Finally, after almost five minutes, she woke up again.

"Hello, my darling, welcome back to the living."

"How long was I gone?"

"About five minutes."

"Wow, it's never been that long. But I've also never had such intense climaxes. Thanks, Mom!"

She snuggled up to me, and in less than a minute, she was asleep. But I got up again and looked for a couple of clean jam jars, into which I poured the water I had collected for Birgit. I drank the rest myself and then lay down with my daughter.

Again and again, I was fascinated by her unbelievable beauty. I could look at her for hours and always got so horny, that I had to take care of myself afterwards. Same again today. I knelt beside her, gently stroking her silky smooth skin, kissing her nipples while rubbing my clit frantically. The orgasm that followed was nothing special, but it did help me get my hormones under control. After that, I was finally able to lie down and sleep.

_______________

12