Genes are to Blame Ch. 09

Story Info
The group is growing.
7.1k words
3.33
1.7k
1
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Htsl
Htsl
87 Followers

Other than the first parts, I place every part in that category, where the content fits best. However, it can be, that the content of the chapter also fits into another category. Please take note of this, before you rate the content. And I would also appreciate it very much, if you leave me a few comments.

Thanks a lot to Kenjisato for editing!

***

Claudia:

We had arranged for the next weekend, but something had come up with my business, so we postponed our meeting by a week. I was so incredibly nervous when I wanted to drive to Manuela's, that I needed two hands to unlock the car— I was shaking so much. Hopefully, the other members of her family were just as nice as she was and, hopefully, they wouldn't laugh at my disfigured body either. Manu had always said that she thought I was beautiful, but for me, my body was horribly disfigured.

I had realized by now that real disfigurements were very different, but at the moment, I couldn't get out of my skin. I really felt that way. Maybe I should really seek professional help.

The closer I got to her house, the slower I drove. The others honked and showed me the finger, but it was like a compulsion. I couldn't step on the gas anymore! Luckily, I finally got there. I was out of nerves. I just managed to turn off the engine before it got dark.

"Claudia, Claudia, come on, my darling, wake up."

A light wind cooled my face and something gently stroked my skin. I finally managed to open my eyes. Manuela's beautiful eyes looked at me lovingly.

"Hello, my sweet, there you are again."

"What happened?"

"You passed out in your car. Luckily, we heard you coming. Your old clunker is loud enough. Klaus then got you out and put you here."

I was clear enough then to look around. I was lying on a soft bed with a thick pillow under my legs.

"Will you help me to the car? I'll get right back home."

"Why do you want to go home? You just arrived. Everyone is waiting for you."

"I'm just embarrassed. I'm so ashamed."

Manuela took the pillow from under my legs and lay down next to me. She took me in her arms and kissed me tenderly.

"My sweet little Claudia. I hope you remember our conversation the other day. You are a beautiful sexy woman and everyone here is just waiting to meet you. And what just happened to you is nothing to be ashamed of. And it is not embarrassing, either. It was just natural. I get that you're nervous and that's where your body can play tricks on you."

I tried to say something, but she kissed me again.

"Come on, my darling. The others are waiting for you. And I promise you that no one will laugh."

She kissed me again, only this time, not so gently, more demanding. In the meantime, I felt good again, but all I really wanted to do was lie there in her arms. But Manuela had something against that; she broke away from me and stood up.

"Come on, Claudia, get up."

She gave me her hand and helped me to my feet. I still felt a bit shaky, but I was fine. We walked out and were soon in the living room. There were a lot of people looking at us. And applauded shortly afterwards. God, I was embarrassed!

"So folks, after the first shock is over, I would like to introduce you to my friend and former schoolmate, Claudia. I met her again two weeks ago after a few years. Unfortunately, she didn't have it quite as nice as we did, and needs a little encouragement and confirmation. I trust in you!"

I guessed I had to say a few words then.

"Hello, I'm Claudia. Manuela must have already told you all about me and asked you not to laugh. But I couldn't blame you, once you've seen me."

Manuela looked at me angrily.

"Claudia, what did I tell you last time? You shouldn't talk such nonsense. One more time and I'll put you over my knee and spank your sweet ass!"

She seemed really serious. But before I could say anything, everyone got up and came to us.

"So my darling, now I'll introduce you to our whole bunch. These are my parents, Sandra and Peter; my best friend, Birgit, who you may know from school, with her boyfriend, Oliver; my husband Klaus; and my sister, Barbara."

Everyone gave me a warm welcome and made me feel really welcome.

We sat down and talked for a moment. Manuela then brought coffee, tea and cake, and we had a great time. Just normal conversations, during which, I also talked about my time in France and also, at least a little, about my physical problems. I was even forced to show pictures of my daughter.

"So, you have to excuse me for a moment. Manu, where is the toilet?"

Manuela got up and pulled me up. "I will show you."

I took my bag with me, whereupon she looked at me in astonishment.

"I have to pump off the milk. My breasts are so tight again." I whispered that very softly in her ear.

She went out with me, but right after the living room door was closed, she pushed me against the wall. "Honey, you're so — weird again. I told you that my people are different from the ones you've met so far. Let's start by explaining why you're here in the first place?"

"You mean I should... get in there... unwrap my tits... and..."

"And get you milked. Exactly! But not with the pump. But with the eagerly waiting mouths of everyone here."

"I don't know."

"Come with me, I'll help you. But first, you have to unveil a work of art."

She took my hand and pulled me back into the living room. I was so into the idea by then, that I expected everyone to start talking about me right away, but they didn't. Klaus was talking about a movie he saw at the cinema, and no one paid any attention to us when we came back.

Manuela clapped her hands a few times.

"Guys, please listen. You may have noticed the big curtain here on the wall. As I can see, it's still hanging the way I put it up. At least, you all managed to control yourselves. None of you know what is behind it, even Klaus doesn't. Luckily, he's not as terribly curious as I am. I would have tried to look behind it a long time ago."

Everyone laughed at the confession. I probably wouldn't have been able to stand it, either.

"And today's guest of honor has the task of unveiling that piece of art."

Manuela took my hand and pulled me to the curtain.

Manuela:

I was a little nervous. The picture was beautiful, but I didn't know if Claudia was okay with me immortalizing her like that.

I undid the lower fasteners and gave her the end of a cord. Putting the picture together and hanging it up hadn't been a problem for me. I was reasonably skilled with my hands. But fastening the curtain in such a way that it could be removed in one movement and yet not fall down by itself had taken me several hours.

My family, meanwhile, had moved to the opposite side to get a better view of the artwork.

"Come on, Claudia, now it's your turn. Just pull it gently."

Not knowing what was behind it, she wasn't overly nervous, either. She tugged at the cord and the curtain came loose and fell to the floor. I watched my family. At first, I saw a few open mouths, but then everyone applauded. Claudia took a few steps back and first looked at the picture in disbelief and then at me.

"Is that me?"

I put my arm around her shoulders and gently pushed her towards the others so she could see the picture even better. I managed to create a real masterpiece with the picture. On the evening when I had met Claudia again, I took a few photos of her. Among other things, also on the side of her breast when she was just squirting milk again. The skin was well lit by the flash, the droplets frozen nicely, and the background was still reasonably dark. All I had to do was make the background a bit darker with the image processing; I touched up a few shiny areas on the skin and converted it to black and white.

I stood behind Claudia and put my arms around her stomach.

"Doesn't the woman have a beautiful breast?"

Approval came from all sides and then, Claudia could no longer defend herself. Embarrassed, she accepted the congratulations, still doubting whether it was all meant honestly. Finally, my mother stood in front of her and put her hands on her shoulders.

"Claudia, I hope you've finally realized that you're beautiful and nobody here wants to fool you. Manuela, of course, told us why you're here today, and none of us are here reluctantly. We all want to get to know you and, of course, help you to have a little more fun in life again."

Since I was standing behind Claudia, she didn't see that I had signaled to my mother what Claudia wanted in the toilet beforehand.

"And I think I know what you wanted to do beforehand. Because you don't usually take your bag to the bathroom. You have to pump again, right?"

Claudia blushed and looked down in embarrassment. My mother lifted her head and looked her straight in the eyes.

"Claudia, this is completely natural and nothing to be ashamed of. And I would never let that stop me from breastfeeding my child in public. Many women would be happy if they produced half as much milk as you do. Okay, it's unusual that it works for so long, but that's just nature."

Claudia had regained a normal skin color and nodded in agreement.

"Shall we all start having fun together then? Wouldn't you like to strip down and let us taste your milk straight away?"

Without asking, she began to unbutton Claudia's blouse. When she didn't fight back, I unzipped her pants and pushed them down. Claudia let it all happen to her, but without really participating. So I had to motivate her again. I hugged her from behind and kissed her ear.

"Honey, you really don't need to be scared. Nobody wants you any harm. We all want to help you enjoy life again. Come on, please join us."

I whispered that to her very quietly, and then nibbled on her earlobe and let my tongue wander through her ear. For me, the nerves there seemed to end right in my cunt, and that seemed to be the case with Claudia, too. She leaned against me and moaned softly.

My mother had then completely undressed her. I slipped a hand between her legs to see if she had shaved in the meantime. It wasn't like that, but, at least, she had trimmed her hair to a few millimeters. A final shave later would be done quickly.

We led Claudia to the sofa and sat her there in the middle. Immediately, my parents knelt to the left and right of her and pushed her nipples into their mouths. They gently massaged the soft breasts and enjoyed the warm milk.

"That is enough, let others do it, too!"

Birgit was impatient and kept pushing until my mother finally released her breast. Birgit immediately pounced on the free nipple and sucked, as if her life depended on it. My father then traded places with Oliver.

Claudia had relaxed a lot by then, and was enjoying having two sucking mouths on her breasts. Since I had the pleasure the other day, I left the third round for Klaus and Barbara. I preferred to squat between Claudia's legs and licked her beautiful cunt. But before we shagged her later, if she wanted, I would definitely shave her.

For right then, though, it was enough for me that she'd trimmed her hair. You could suck on her large inner labia so wonderfully, and pull it out with your teeth. She tasted almost sweet, and every time I pressed the tip of my tongue on her clit, a gush of juice erupted from her hole.

In the meantime, Klaus and Barbara had taken over and Claudia still seemed to have milk. She seemed to be quite aroused by all of this, because her moans grew louder and she pressed her pelvis against me more and more. I was then sucking hard on her clit and massaging her G-spot with one finger. Then it only lasted a few seconds and Claudia came with a choked scream. My mother pushed between us, crouched on Claudia's lap and kissed her quite aggressively.

Barbara and Klaus had stopped in the meantime and watched the two women kissing and caressing each other. After a while, they finally let go of each other.

"That was great! Thanks!"

Barbara snuggled up to Claudia and gently stroked her breasts.

"We have to thank YOU for giving us this wonderful experience. None of us has any memories of what it was like to be breastfed. This is so great and I hope that you will stay with us for a long time and give us more milk. Now that sounds very selfish, but I think everyone will agree with me. And believe me, we will compensate you more than adequately."

"Had I known what wonderful people you all are, I would have been a lot less nervous. My performance at the beginning seems even more embarrassing than before."

"Claudia, we've told you a few times that you don't have to be embarrassed."

My father also had something to say.

"What do you think happened, when I slept with a woman for the first time. It was a really hot chick and I came before I even put it in. THAT's embarrassing. Luckily, she understood and did practice with me until I could control myself better. You see, we all have an embarrassment in our past. That's life."

"Thank you, Peter; thank you all. If only some of the men I had met before had been like you. My life would have been a lot better."

"You're still so young. You'll definitely find someone with whom you'll be happy. Unfortunately, the three of us are taken, but you can come over to play at any time. Luckily, our women aren't jealous."

Claudia:

How lucky I was to have met Manuela and to have opened up to her. I had met some amazing people, who accepted me for who I was, and didn't make fun of my imperfect body.

There I was, lying here on the couch, naked with my nipples still dripping, with a grinning Manuela between my spread legs, who had just given me a terrific orgasm. I've always had to do it myself and it had never been that great.

"So guys, you hold her now so she doesn't run off and I'll get the shaving kit. And then you fuck her to heaven. She won't go to sleep until she has ten orgasms today. I want her, for the next few days, so that she can only stand in the store with her legs spread wide."

I looked at Manuela in disbelief. Did she really mean that? I had thought that the party was slowly ending. She really meant everything she said the other day.

Klaus and Oliver sat down next to me and stroked and kissed me. Not only my breasts, but also my flabby stomach and my oversized thighs. Eventually, Klaus kissed my mouth.

"Claudia, you are a nice and beautiful woman. Please believe me. You have such a great womanly body. If I had met you before Manuela, you would be my wife now. I will never leave her, but I would be happy if you come by more often. I would like to spoil you as much as Manuela and the other women here."

"Thanks, Klaus. I'll be happy to do that. You've all made me so happy, I can't thank you enough."

In the meantime, Manuela had returned with the shaving kit and had made herself comfortable between my legs again. Klaus and Oliver held my legs, while she quickly and routinely, but carefully, shaved my pussy.

"So, sweetie, now you can see what a beautiful pussy you have. Take a look at it again, it won't be that beautiful later. After we've fucked you for a few hours."

She held out a mirror to me, grinning. Then I saw my vagina completely bare for the first time. Somehow, that was a beautiful sight. With all that hair around, it all seemed ugly to me. Why didn't I come up with the idea myself? But who should I have shaved for? For the losers I dated? They weren't even looking at me at all.

Self-confidence, now it's going on! shot through my head. What had some time with the right people done to me? Today, my new life started!

The two men had left me alone and Manuela was sitting next to me.

"And do you like it?"

"Great! I never thought I'd be so beautiful there. Thank you!"

"Pure end in itself! I don't always want to have hair in my mouth when I eat you. And believe me, I will eat you often."

I caressed her face and gave her a tender kiss.

"Thank you, Manu, for everything you have already done for me."

"I really enjoyed doing that. Like I told you, you gave me moist, oh no, wet panties at school. And it hurt me physically to see you so unhappy the other day."

We kissed passionately and I was afraid Klaus would get jealous after all. But when we took a break, I saw him fist-fucking his mother-in-law. The sight fascinated me and I couldn't tear myself away from it. What must that feeling be like? I also had some vibrators, which also filled me out well, but a whole hand was something completely different.

"Do you like that?"

"Yes."

"If you want, we can try that soon. I do it, too, and it's a great feeling."

"Oh yes, I'd love to."

"Fine, but for now, we'll take care of you. So that you can get fucked properly today."

Oliver and Peter carried me into the bedroom and everyone else followed like a procession. As I lay in the middle of the huge bed, it was only the women who stayed with me.

The men stood side by side against the wall and watched as Manu and Barbara tenderly took care of my breasts. They were massaging and stroking — far too softly, in my opinion — the things that just hung sideways when I was on my back. They sucked my nipples, playfully tugged at them with their lips, and drank some milk.

It only lasted a few moments and I was completely absent-minded. I had never felt so safe and loved in my life. I could never have imagined that someone would touch me in my condition. Well, maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration, especially when I saw that even really ugly women who were 300 kilos overweight had gotten a man. Because I would have to admit, I'd always thought my face was pretty. But my experiences from the last, or rather all dates, made me doubt whether I would really find a nice partner who would take me the way I was. I probably wouldn't find a partner here in the circle either, because everyone was already taken, but it helped my self-esteem tremendously not to be spoken to in a stupid way.

In the meantime, Manuela had started to cuddle with me and Sandra licked my cunt. I felt gentle touches all over my body and my hole was already being stroked inside. I almost felt like I was floating in the warm water of a bathtub, although the warmth was probably also due to the fact, that I was getting closer and closer to an orgasm more and more quickly.

I wasn't usually very loud when I climaxed, but I did make some noises. But this time, I drove so gently into the orgasm, that I only gave a slight sigh. And then came the next wonderful experience. Unlike when I did it myself, I didn't feel an emptiness inside afterwards. Sandra was only considerate of my sensitive cunt and only kissed it very gently. The other three continued to caress and kiss and massage me and as soon as Sandra worked the area between my legs more intensively again, I slowly floated towards the next orgasm.

I was starting to feel like Phil Connors in 'Groundhog Day'. Again and again, I experienced a really satisfying orgasm and after a short calm phase, it started all over again.

I didn't know after how many climaxes, the sequence changed. In any case, first Sandra was no longer there and shortly afterwards, Birgit and Barbara also withdrew from my breasts. Only Manuela continued to kiss me for a while.

"So sweetie, now you're going to get banged. I hope you don't mind three men serving you one after the other, and also at the same time. You'll get fucked in your cunt and in your ass and as the highlight, all three holes will be stuffed. You will scream with pleasure and beg to be left alone, but no one will listen, until we're really done with you. You've got to catch up for the last few years. Are you ready for that?"

I heard what Manuela was saying to me, but I really couldn't follow her. All I knew was that she wouldn't hurt me, so I just nodded and closed my eyes.

Htsl
Htsl
87 Followers
12