Genes are to Blame Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I ripped them open again immediately, when a cock was pushed into my cunt. It didn't hurt, I was too well lubricated for that, but it was very surprising to experience something different after so many gentle touches.

Oliver knelt between my legs and fucked me. I'd seen him with a hard-on before and was quite taken with his size. My favorite vibrator was roughly the same size.

It was nice to finally get fucked by a live cock again and not always just by a lifelike vibrator. Aside from the fact that a real cock doesn't vibrate, the plastic things might have looked similar in shape to a cock, but they were much harder, tasted different, and didn't squirt.

My feelings of pleasure increased, but when Oliver was replaced by Klaus after a while, I hadn't had another orgasm. But that changed abruptly when Klaus picked up the pace. He banged me at a pace that would make any doped bunny green with envy. He thrust so fast and hard that my breasts jiggled wildly and a few drops of milk splashed on my face.

He also bumped into the back a few times, which was painful, but the desire to finally get fucked again, outweighed it. This time, my next orgasm rushed in and hit me like a hammer. I was panting and screaming, practically begging him to stop. But he mercilessly thrust his cock into me. Quick in, slow out, quick in, slow out. And so that it didn't get boring, he changed the tempo from time to time.

I had already experienced the third orgasm with him when he finally stopped. I thought so. He just rolled me over so that I was then kneeling on the bed and continued to fuck me. And already, I had my next orgasm. All my nerves in the area were on edge and my cunt was starting to hurt, but I wasn't about to stop.

Four more orgasms later, he finally let me go. I lay on the bed, breathing heavily, only to be picked up a few seconds later. I couldn't react that fast until I was put down over Peter, who was lying next to me, and impaled by his hard-on. So, this was finally Peter's massive device. At first, I couldn't move at all. Apart from the fact, I didn't want to get off anyway, I had to get used to the fat thing in my cunt first.

But that was also a sign of an experienced man. He didn't just start fucking, but realized that I wasn't really ready and gave me time. He smiled lovingly at me and gently stroked my thighs. And even when I slowly started to move up and down, he stayed still.

Even though I was used to the cock by now, I felt filled to the breaking point. So I took a break again. Peter then sat up and took me in his arms.

"Everything is fine, Claudia. Take your time, get used to it first. Not every woman can do it and I'm proud of you that you are trying it. And if it's too much for you, then go down. I can totally understand that."

What a man! For a moment, the thought of making him a widower and then marrying, crossed my mind. I kissed him tenderly, then grabbed his shoulders and started riding him. When I then let go of him again, he sank back onto the mattress and put his hands on my buttocks.

In the meantime, I had finally gotten used to his device and rode him faster. Since he filled me so completely, he kept rubbing my G-spot, which drove me to the next orgasm.

"Oh god, YES, YES, YES! More, FUCK ME! FASTER!"

For the first time in my life, I talked during sex. What a day!

I let myself fall more and more on him then, instead of moving in a controlled manner. And then Peter also started thrusting into me from below. Whenever I let myself fall, he rammed his cock up into my throat. That also clamped my clitoris between us and only seconds later a never-ending freight train ran over me. I screamed and screamed and screamed.

As Manuela told me afterwards, the scene could have been packed into an exorcism film. I must have acted so wildly that two of them had to hold me to keep me from falling out of bed.

Completely exhausted, I let myself sink onto Peter's chest. It took me a few minutes before I could breathe reasonably normally again, and felt that I still had a cock inside me.

Up until then, everything was fine. But then I made the mistake of trying to get up again. In the style of a fairground announcer, Klaus gave the signal.

"Step back please, the wild ride continues!!"

Peter fucked me from below at high speed, until he took a break after a few minutes. Since I was sure that it would continue soon, I lay down on his chest again. Peter stroked my butt and played with a finger on my butt hole. The whole thing relaxed me so much that I almost fell asleep.

Another mistake! Suddenly, something cold started on my bottom and penetrated deeply. I had a cock in my ass! And while I was still realizing it, the two started fucking me. Most of the time, when the other went in, one would go out, but sometimes they would pause for a moment and they would both be inside me to the max.

And as if that wasn't enough, Manuela and Sandra knelt down next to us and played with my breasts. They massaged and kneaded them and splashed Peter and the whole bed with milk. My brain had almost completely shut down by then. I was just a piece of fuck meat, being used by two women and two, no, three men. Because in the meantime, Oliver had knelt in front of me and pushed his cock into my mouth.

So I couldn't even scream anymore, when one climax after the other shook me. I had already lost all sense of time and I no longer knew whether I had been in this room for ten minutes or ten hours.

Finally, the others let go of me. They put me on my back and while Barbara and Birgit held my legs spread wide, Oliver knelt between them, pushed his cock into my cunt, fucked me a few more times and squirted. As soon as he was done and out of me, Peter came, fucked me a few more times and squirted. And after him, Klaus came and did the same.

I was done with the world and really just wanted to sleep. I felt incredibly comfortable and satisfied, despite the pain in my overexcited cunt and my unusually stretched asshole. When Barbara and Manuela lay down on either side of me, hugged and stroked me, I fell asleep within a minute.

When I woke up again, everything was dark around me. Only through the half-open door came enough light, that I could see my surroundings. I got up and walked out into the hallway on shaky legs. I heard music from the end of it, so someone else was there. Naked as I was, I started walking and immediately stood in the living room. A veritable orgy was in progress here. Oliver fucked Birgit; Klaus and his sister-in-law, Barbara; Peter with his daughter, Manuela, while she fucked her mother with one hand.

It took them a moment to notice me, but then a storm of cheers erupted. Everyone applauded, Sandra stood up, came to me and hugged me.

I must have looked quite disturbed, because she asked me a little worried, "Well, Claudia, are you all right?"

"Yes, all good. But can you tell me, what happened lately?"

And while I was still looking at everyone, confused, they started laughing. But then they took care of me affectionately. Everyone stopped fucking, Manuela and Sandra led me to the sofa, Barbara gave me a large glass of mineral water and Birgit brought some snacks and sweets.

"Now strengthen yourself. You'll probably feel like you've been hit by a truck."

Manuela was right about that, although it was probably a whole convoy. I emptied the glass in one gulp, only to let all the carbon dioxide out again seconds later. That burp released all the tension in me, too, and we all cracked up laughing.

While Sandra refilled the glass and I got something to eat, Manuela reported what had happened.

"You're amazing, Claudia. How you went through it all and got through it! I expected that you would have needed a break after us girls. After all, we were busy with you for almost an hour. Then Oliver, Klaus and Peter got you banged one after the other, then Klaus and Peter in cunt and ass and then Oliver in your mouth. And we milked your udders at the same time."

She looked at me with a grin.

"We treated you for almost two hours and most of the time you were screaming for more."

"Did I actually scream for more?"

"And how. But you're welcome to watch it again. Of course, we filmed the whole session. You can show it to your daughter in a few years, when she comes home with her first boyfriend. So that she can see what a great and wild mother she has."

"You guys filmed me? Oh god! I hope my parents never see that."

"If you don't show them, we'll keep our mouths shut."

"And how long did I sleep then?"

"Almost three hours. Which isn't surprising, given how exhausted you were."

"I should probably drive home slowly then. My grandmother and the little one are waiting for me."

"Don't worry, we called your grandma and told her that you'd been drinking and that you're staying with us."

"But you didn't..."

"No, of course not. Though it probably wouldn't have shocked her. I talked to her for quite a while. Your grandma is a great woman and she even told me to find you a husband to make you happier."

I felt myself blushing. I was really embarrassed now. Even if my grandmother was right, telling my friends, who were completely unknown to her, was a bit too much.

It was interesting to see that we were all sitting around stark naked then, but nobody was interested in continuing the interrupted little orgy.

"But you don't have to stop now because of me. Keep on fucking, I like to watch you."

"It's okay, a break is good for us, too."

Then, Barbara snuggled up to me. "And how do you feel now?"

"It's a lot better. The nap did me good, hunger and thirst are quenched and my cunt has calmed down again."

She must have been waiting for that, because she turned my head to her and kissed me. Seconds later, I had her tongue in my mouth and her hand on my chest. Of course, I didn't want to stand back and also started to work on her great boobs. They were so wonderfully large and much firmer than mine. What I would give for it, to have...

The thought vanished as soon as I felt her hand between my thighs. I spread my legs a bit and immediately two fingers stuck in my cunt and massaged my G-spot. Immediately, I felt pleasure again, the juice production started again and after only a few moments, her hand was digging through my slit.

What you can do, I can do, too, I thought, and attacked her slit. It was already leaking and a little brain cell thought for a second about what the sofa would look like tomorrow. But the thought was gone immediately and I concentrated on my beautiful partner.

"Claudia, I would like to fist you. Shall we try it?"

"I'd love to. I've seen your mother do it before and it looked super cool."

Barbara slid off the couch and pulled my pelvis to the edge. I spread my legs as wide as possible and put my feet next to me on the seat. That way she had the best access to my cunt.

First, however, she licked me and slurped up the remains of the sperm, that was still in me and my juice that was already running into my orifice. Then she started eating my cunt. Very carefully, she first pushed one and then two fingers into my hole and tested my elasticity. I already knew that it wasn't particularly tight and that was also an item on the long list of my physical flaws.

"Your slit stretches nicely. Have you ever been fisted?"

"No, but I already know the problem."

"What problem?"

"Well, that I'm so worn out."

"Nonsense, you're not stretched out. You have the advantage of being able to take any size cock and you can take a hand, too. And before that, you fucked my father, too. And I saw that it was not so easy to get used to his monster. So you can't be that wide."

With three fingers, she began to stretch my canal further. She was very careful and I enjoyed her touch. Every time she pushed in a finger more, she licked my clit and my piss hole extensively. If she kept doing this, I'd really have to pee.

At times, she would switch from four fingers on one hand to two fingers on each hand. Then she pulled both sides of my cunt wide open and I never thought that would feel good. But even if it started to hurt, I enjoyed being stretched like that.

Most of the time, I had my eyes closed and concentrated on the touch between my legs. At some point, it was suddenly very cold on my cunt. When I then opened my eyes, I saw how Barbara pulled my labia as wide as possible with two wide, curved metal hooks and how Manuela shone a mobile phone onto them.

"What are you doing?"

And even though I knew what they were doing, I asked that question.

"We look at your beautiful tube from the inside. And, of course, we film it."

"Okay."

They were probably surprised that I didn't say more, because they looked at me in shock, before Manuela put the phone down and Barbara put her fingers in my cunt again. I continued to watch her and I could see that she had, meanwhile, also pushed her thumb a little bit into me.

"So, now it's almost time. I'll shove my hand into your cunt."

"Please be careful."

"Of course."

With a quick movement, her hand suddenly stuck inside me up to the wrist. Not careful. A severe pain shot through me, but fortunately, it passed quickly. Wow, was I filled right then. Peter's cock was hard earlier, but nothing against this feeling.

Then, she also started to twist her hand back and forth, rubbing my G-spot with her thumb each time. And as if that didn't excite me enough, she massaged my clit vigorously.

"Oh shit, that's awesome! I'm so full! Fuck me! FUCK ME!!"

The feeling, of having a whole hand in my cunt, was indescribable. Barbara didn't turn her hand anymore, but spread her fingers a bit, so that my cave was stretched even more. I watched her, but didn't really take what was happening down there with me. I only focused on the feelings and the movements in my abdomen.

And then Manuela and Birgit sat down next to me and started sucking on my breasts again. Until Barbara also looked up and opened her mouth wide. Manuela took her mouth from my nipple, squeezed her breasts together and squirted all over Barbara's face. Apparently, that wasn't enough for her, because she pushed her upper body closer, so that much more milk ended up in her mouth.

Her hand slipped further into me, until it pressed painfully against my cervix. Luckily, she heard my cry of pain and pulled her hand back.

Barbara had probably clenched her fist, because now my cunt was stretched even more and so she could fuck me even better. Along with the twist, she was sliding her fist in and out and in no time, I was on the verge of my next orgasm. But just then, she stopped and slowly began to pull her hand out again.

"Why are you stopping? I was so close."

"Claudia, I'll continue in a moment. I want to try something first, so that your orgasm becomes even hotter."

"Then let's take a break and I can go pee."

"It won't be long before you can go."

My slit had then been stretched like never before. A pain shot through my body and then it was all over. The hand was out and I felt horribly empty. I wanted to sit up and go to the bathroom, but the girls held me and Barbara had her fingers in me again.

"Soon, honey, soon."

Barbara's hand slipped in much easier and immediately she started fucking me again. But the movements weren't nearly as gentle and careful as before. She literally rammed her fist into it. But she was so well under control, that touching my cervix hurt, but it was bearable.

My breasts were still being sucked, which alone excited me a lot. Added to this was the rubbing of her hand over my G-spot. And since that wasn't enough, Sandra knelt down next to Barbara and massaged my clitoris and piss hole with great pressure.

That finally shot me into orbit. I screamed harder and harder, and just as the rocket ignited, Barbara pulled her clenched fist out of my hole.

I didn't notice anything at all about what happened after that. I heard the others cheering, but that was all.

Luckily, Klaus had filmed the whole thing again, so that I could then see what was happening at that moment. My orgasm was so violent that I was shaking uncontrollably, spreading my legs even further and squirting almost two meters. But Barbara was there quickly and caught the second jet with her mouth. Then Manuela knelt down in front of me and pressed my lower abdomen so hard that I started to pee. I just let it go and Manuela held her mouth close to my piss hole and drank almost everything that gushed out of me.

"Did I really pee here? And squirted first? Oh god, is that embarrassing!"

Manuela watched the video with me and then hugged me.

"It was so cool and you tasted so good. You don't have to be embarrassed, I have to thank you."

"But I messed up your whole living room."

"That kind of thing happens here more often. Our whole family can squirt and we pee here from time to time. Everything is washable and why do you think there are no carpets here?"

"Y'all can squirt? I've heard that before, but I always thought it was just a story."

"No, my darling, that's true. With you it's just with a particularly intense orgasm, with me, Barbara and our mother it's very often."

She snuggled up very close to me and we cuddled and caressed for a while.

"I love you, Claudia. It would be great if you would visit us more often."

"I love you, too; you and your whole family. You welcomed me so warmly and are so completely natural. I've never experienced anything like that in recent years. Thank you so much."

"Would you like to sleep with me tonight? Just you and me?"

"Would you really do that for me?"

"Would I ask otherwise?"

"Oh yes, that would be great. But what does Klaus say?"

I looked over at him.

"Yes, please do that. Then, at least I'll have a whole night to sleep and regenerate. Otherwise, Manu will just suck me dry again. She's absolutely insatiable."

Everyone laughed, only Manuela stretched out a middle finger, before she laughed, too.

We talked for a while until, first Birgit and Oliver, and shortly afterwards, Sandra, Peter and Barbara drove home. While Klaus slept in the guest room, Manu took me back to her bedroom. The bed had, meanwhile, been newly made and after a short trip to the bathroom, Manu and I lay in this heavenly comfortable bed. We cuddled, caressed and made love almost the whole night. We didn't fall asleep until about five in the morning.

In those few hours, I had experienced more love than I had in my entire life. I was so happy, that I could have cried all the time, if Manu hadn't kept giving me other thoughts.

12