All Comments on 'Genesis & Exodus'

by OneSilky

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 13 years ago
Absolutely

wonderful! Silky's story in a new voice. I wasn't sure Silky could tell her, her family's, story from a point of view other than her own, but, after reading this story, I am ready to believe Silky can do ANYTHING. Hot, a great read, and, most of all, a new perspective on the saga. Did I say the story was HOT? It is. Very! Loved it!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great background to Silky's adventures! It's always good to know the back story, so many authors don't.

sf46sf46about 12 years ago
ALPHA

Really hot story that details the beginning of this horny trio. It's great to know from wince they came. (or cum) Very erotic writing, both in style and substance.

sf

tghlawyer03tghlawyer03over 10 years ago
Welcome home

Now I understand so much more. Thank you for the hints and the writing. You are magnificent even in stories about others that only lead to you..

SampkyangSampkyangover 8 years ago
I see the weave of fantasy and truth

Rescue is a fantasy of mine leading to true love as I see it...

Fucko922Fucko922almost 3 years ago

This may not be as eloquent as other reviews but I’m pretty sure it translates to ‘your story was hot as fuck!’

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOneSilky@OneSilky
Roll Tide!! I love to hear from fans, or even non-fans, if they read my stuff. I send pictures....