All Comments on 'Genesis Project Ch. 07'

by Mr. Marvel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sweet

Excellent, I enjoy Literotica, but your story is one of the 2 that has me coming back everyday to check for updates. Please keep up the great work and if you publish you have at least one sale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
excellent

hehe rebellion. fair work there, and yep your stories got me hooked to search more like these series every day. leep on writing and dont's stop:)

-LW

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting Story

Very Cool Story so far.

You writing is getting better and better with each installment.

Look forward to reading more. Do you plan on introducing any erotic story lines?

dragonlord_nzdragonlord_nzover 18 years ago
your still promising

there is some real talent here...

I know that you have heard it enough but when are you going to introduce the erotic elemant to your story telling??

toolman4243toolman4243about 13 years ago
Very Stupid Captain

I like the story so far, but the Captain has to be one stupid idiot. First he takes off in the fighter and doesn't tell anyone, then when he finds damaged ship instead of returning to his own ship and letting others know about it he lands on the ship. Them he finds the slavers he still just bulls forward without using any brain cells. Then after he kills all the lizard slavers he's stupid enough to think that just because he saved the slaves that means they will be friendly? So what does he do, takes off his armor. The idiot should be DEAD!!!!!!!!

arelativearelativeover 12 years ago

ofc hes a reckless idiot.... hes a male!!

Ultimoter69Ultimoter69about 1 year ago

Another great chapter can't wait for the next

MarkT63MarkT639 months ago

Excellent story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous