Genetics Pt. 01

Story Info
Son discovers, lost family and hidden secrets.
6.2k words
4.31
34.7k
107
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2023 by Talon_Of_The Incest_Order. All right reserved

Genetics, part one.

My life changed just a few months ago. I just simply did not know and was never told, so I'm telling my story now.

My name is Kyle Belvedere. I'm 21 and just finished my degree in genetics getting a first class from Oxford University. I've not gone to graduation yet as I'm currently on a plane to the US of A to meet my mother and sister among others, who I never know existed until just a brief time ago.

So let me explain, I grew up with Jack and Clare Belvedere, my father and mother who were the only people I've ever known as my parents and my father is my real father, they just forgot to mention that Clare was not my actual mother.

My father Jack is 48 years old standing 5'10 with a medium build with grey/brow hair but still a looker for the ladies with his chiseled jaw and brown eyes.

My mother Clare is only 5'2. Slim build with small breasts, she like to work out and is 41 years old, and has long dark hair.

I was always a sickly child from the age of 9, very skinny and could never eat much as a kid, always coming down with illnesses, which I was told were because of an exceedingly rare genetic disorder, so rare that I was the only one with this anomaly in the entire world. Lucky fucking me.

I had a very boring life, but that changed around 2 years ago, from the age of 16 to 18 years of age, I found I could mimic other male singers extremely well, so my mom pushed me to join a band and to have some kind of life, it was extremely difficult at first being a shy person but soon I was singing with another female and starting to play guitar and bass. I found when I was reasonably well, I could pick up music extremely easily. so, for 2 years I'd play gigs, mostly small pubs, and weddings until my treatment failed, and I had to give up, and never returned to the music scene.

Between the ages of 10 and 15, I must have broken most of the bones in my body. My bones turned brittle. I spent most of this time in a wheelchair, then my father's new treatment appeared to work as I said until around midway between 18 and 19. My body seemed to reject the treatment.

Things came to a head when I was 20, I'd finished high school and sixth form college, and after that, I started university at 18 years old.

I came down with what could only be described as a burning sensation, when I say burning like every vine in my body was pumping molten lava through me. So, as you may have guessed, it was extremely painful.

My father, who owns a genetics company in the UK was supplying me with regular medicine for my condition. But the treatment was not affecting me anymore, and I honestly thought I was going to die.

I was rushed into a private hospital hidden away outside the city of Reading, where we lived. This was not the first time I'd been rushed away, but this time I really believed that I was not coming home again.

My father and mother were by my side and a few of the doctors in the standard white costs talked and brained storm ideas of what to do until "His team showed up" I did not know what was happening, but I remember I lost my voice after the amount of screaming I had done for countless hours, well it felt like hours. My father told me that everything was going to be okay. I didn't believe him one iota.

I remember hands grabbing my father around the waist and the next moment my father was unceremoniously launched and with a pure look of shock on his face when I gentleman about 6'3 and a good 240 pounds plus in what looked like muscle had just thrown my father across the room like his was nothing.

My father never swore that I ever remember, but he did that day. " you mother fucking asshole Rodger! I'd kick your ass if I didn't need you."

The guy named Roger just ignored him and sat next to me on the bed, my eye went wide when I saw him pull up a briefcase, a small silver one you always see in the movies with some bomb or some shit or other inside.

"Now listen, Kyle" as he opened the case and pulled out a gun-like thing with a needle at the end. I mean, I would have been impressed if I weren't in so much fucking pain. "After I give you this injection, you will sleep for a couple of days but when you wake, you will feel, amazing, on top of the world" he gave a comforting grin and with the help of others I'd never even seen before in the room, they held me down and jab me.

After a moment, my body went into shock. I remember this Rodger guy saying something like "You are a fucking idiot, Jack. He would have died because of your negligence, and you would have died not long after. Follow my instructions or lose everything!" and that's all I remember until I woke up.

Oh boy, when I woke up, I felt amazing. I mean, I've never felt like this, never. I felt healthy, alive, strong and then I noticed I had many tubes coming from me with so many intravenous drips, I mean dozens of them of all assorted colors, I'll admit I freaked and I'm not ashamed to admit, I may have shed a tear or two in panic.

Rodger, the guy I knew nothing about, was there to comfort me.

It was strange, but I felt safe with him being here he seemed to give an aura that just made me feel safe.

He placed his hand on the side of my face and leaned forward slightly. " I know this must look frightening to you, Kyle but... I need you to keep still for another couple of hours while we place more IVs, and then I promise you can get up and move around." Reassuring me by giving me a shoulder squeeze, "How you are feeling now kiddo?" he asked not looking too concerned.

"I feel amazing, doc," I spoke with not a hint of a sore throat, which is what I would have expected with having screamed until I lost my voice.

"Good, good. In just a few more hours, Kyle, you have responded well to the treatment I've provided. I believe you may be in for a bit of shock once you are up and about," says Rodger, the last part with a slight chuckle.

I just nod my head at him before he gets up and more people in white coats with face masks come and fit extra bags of fluids, then a monitor is pulled over me from above so I can watch some tv. It turned out to be an action movie, but with a lot, and I mean a lot, of sex in many scenes, "a fucking twisted sense of humor." Crossed my mind.

I thought to myself after only 30 minutes on, especially when I nurse came in to check on me while on the tv, a woman was getting royally fucked, and my face was red. "Fucker did this on purpose" I mumbled to myself.

The nurse turned "What honey?" then she leaned down and looked at the tv above me then giggled "Yeah he did that on purpose, it's to make sure you can get an erection" and giggled at me again "It appears you can, and an impressive one at that" Laughing as she takes a water jug and replaces it with a fresh one.

"It's just average," I mumbled, and she giggles, "If that's average then I've been lied to by every man I slept with," laughing at me. Well, she is not shy I thought. But I chuckle with her.

I looked at her and she was in her mid-20s and cute; I looked away and sighed when more sex came on the tv.

As the movie ended, the door opened, and I could see 2 people come in. Then the tv monitor was moved away and Roger had a grin on his face. The nurse was with him. "How are you feeling?" he asked again. "Ready to get up and move around, full of energy, better than I have ever felt, to be honest," I ended with Roger nodding at me with approval.

Roger then throws back the sheet covering me, and my erection was there, I couldn't lift my head to look as I was still trapped down, I went red again, and then the nurse grabs my cock, it twitches and she grinned at me" always nice to get approval" she quipped. making Roger burst out laughing and I felt like I was going to human combust at any moment. She slowly jerks me off while Roger watched. "Is this necessary?" I squeak out, to which they both ignored me.

"He not been circumcised the nurse informed Roger. "hmm" Roger muttered while looking at me.

"Tell you what kiddo, I'll do it for you, I'll just numb it and cut the tip off, there will be a little blood and soreness, but it is a healthier life choice," he says while nodding his head at like HE was saying yes for us.

Wincing at the thought and reflexively tried to cover my penis, but my wrists were still bound, I couldn't reach it, my penis quickly grew smaller, and the erection was now gone within moments. Roger and the nurse laughed.

"Normal responses," and the nurse nodded while grinning. He was just fucking with me, the ass.

"Not funny," I fired out and making them both laugh. The nurse squeezed my penis once more then covered it. "Sorry, sugar, we find it the fastest way to get the information, then relaying on people, to be honest." the nurse informs me.

The nurse then moved around, removing the IVs from me. After that slightly painful procedure had ended, Rodger removed the restraints. "alright let's get out of bed lazy ass," he said in mock anger.

So, I gently got up and my eyes went wide. My body, from what I could see, was not my body, it was someone else's body. I moved a little quicker and stood up out of bed; I was naked, but that did not register at that moment or, as they had already seen me naked, would've given a shit, hell the cute nurse jack me off, if only for a moment.

My eyes were wide open. "this, this isn't possible. I know I've studied; I've researched and this, this is not possible," while Rodger grinned at me.

Now I was buff; I was not just buffed; I was buffed like I should be in an action movie. My hands seemed bigger, my arms fucking hell, my arms, my legs, my abdominal muscles, my pecks, and then looked at my penis." Oh, whoever that belongs to, I'm not giving it back," I thought to myself. I looked at Rodger in total disbelief. "I'm in a comma or I died didn't I," I asked out loud getting laughs.

"What're your thoughts, Clare?" Rodger asked, making me look at him and then look around the room to see Mom on the other side of the room. She was grinning.

"MOM" I squeaked screamed then placed my hand over my junk to cover up. Getting laughter from Rodger and the nurse.

"Well, he takes after you, Rodger, not his father, that's for sure," still grinning at me. I looked between Mom and Rodger, confused.

"Are you my real father? Mom, did you have an affair?" getting more laughter from everyone.

"Right, someone going to tell me what the FUCKS going on," and then I ended with "Please,"

"He's your grandfather," my mother tells me. "No, grandfather is called Ben and I've known him all my life. My father's dad died years ago." Confusion covered my face; Mom's eyes were watery and a sad smile. "I'm not your birth mother," she almost whispered. I tear fell down her cheek.

I went to her and hugged her tightly, forgetting that I was bloody well naked and had my junk pushed against her. She cried on my shoulder while I comforted her. "you will always be my mom," I told her and slowly rubbed her back. Time stood still while we hugged, then the moment was broken.

"Your birth mother and your twin sister would very much like to see you, son," Roger dropped on me, making me turn sideways, keeping my arm around my mother and hers around my waist. She placed her head on the shoulder.

"They have had almost 20 years to contact me, why should I give a shit what they want, she's my mother and she's the one that has cared for me as best as she could, she's the only mother I need," squeezing with a side hug, making place her hand on my chest. I almost sneered, or maybe I did because his smile dropped and the look he gave me as he leaned forward. To say was intimidating would be an understatement. It was fucking terrifying.

"Your birth mother misses you every day, even your sister who never got to meet you misses you, and why? Because your birthmother, on every birthday baked two cakes, both had your names on them and she never missed, she has your room ready for you and has it redecorated every couple of years now with your sister's help, she has birthday and Christmas presents still waiting for you to open for almost 20 years and why?" he now sneered at me.

"I tell you why, because your FATHER," he bellowed out "had the family blackmailed so we couldn't do anything if we did then we lost everyone, not just you, your father wanted you and only you, he did not give one fucking shit about his daughter, he blackmailed us and now his time has ended," roger almost shouted at me in anger.

"You see him here your father, here? Do you? By your bedside, worried? No, why? Because he's running for his pathic life, what he had on me, on us, is now gone, almost 21 years of his bullshit and demands. I've taken everything from him: his career, his home, and even his wife. You love your mom, and so do I. She has been the fucking hero in all of this." Giving me a serious look.

"She has suffered that man's lust for you. Why? Because of me and you, she loves you with all her heart, she couldn't have children so you became hers, she tried for years to make your father see sense, but he wouldn't, instead he just demanded more, he used his own son as a fucking guinea pig for his own cause to out match me, his fucking ego almost cost you your life." He's nothing but I spinless sack of shit," he sneered at me again.

We all paused for a moment. Mom looked shocked and upset, the nurse. She just remains there like a statue and me? well, I did what I thought was right.

"So, no dinner invites for dad, ok got it" and Roger just lost his shit and burst out laughing. "He most certainly has his mother's and sister's humor," he's saying while trying to stop laughing. And that folks broke the ice.

"You and my mother?" I left it open for him to respond while looking at well I guess my now stepmom. "been lovers for years, yes, and before you ask or say anything, your grandmother knows hell the whole family knows" Then he slapped the nurse's ass" and this little minx too" he informs me laughing, the nurse yelled out having her ass slapped and turn to roger I hope you willing to go back that up" she almost purrs at him.

"So, you have an open marriage, then?" I had to ask. It made sense."

"yes, but it must be signed off by the boss first before I sleep with anyone else first," Roger informs me. Making me look confused looking a little confused again. "Your grandmother, the boss," he grins.

making go "ah" was my sole reply.

"It's the pheromones this will take some time to explain." ok first you need a shave and a haircut," Roger informed me. And before I could utta a word nurse cutey butted in.

"I'll shave him," giving me a lustful look up and down." Roger rolled his eyes, and my mom pulled me closer. Well stepmom, I guess. Fuck, this is going to take some time to sink in.

And that is how it all started, I had an instant body that most women would crave, and men hoped to achieve, a father on the run, a stepmom who was looking after me at the family home, doing a wonderful job that she always did, and a lot happier. I still had to take meds but was informed it was just until later and I would be free from taking tablets or anything again. I was looking forward to that day.

Roger, well, he told me that my actual mother did not know he was here, and we agreed to hold off till I finished university and then I would surprise visit Mom, god this is getting confusing, my stepmom was ok with this, she always understood that this was going to happen, but she worried she would lose me, but we got even closer, I would take her on dates, dancing, which she turned out to be good at teaching me, even to the movies. It turned out great, and our bond grew even closer, but I knew her greatest fear was to lose me.

My father turned up a couple of months later looking very homeless, but never got through the door. It seems Roger had people watching the house, and he was taken away.

Concerned, I called Roger, and he assured me no harm would come to him. I wanted to believe him, but I had my doubts; I knew he would make him suffer. Dad and I never really got on that much, but he was still my father. Roger seems to understand that point, but still.

Roger had arranged a private jet to take me and my stepmom to meet my other family, my stepmom said she could stay back in the UK, but I insisted, and she didn't resist, in fact, she looked a little less worried, and more content that I had insisted, it eased her mind if only a little.

With about a week to go, it was evening, and I had an issue, for the last 48 hours I'd had an erection, and the horniness I felt was going through the roof, I tried to masturbate but only little spurts of semen would be released, in the end, I rang roger, not wanting to disturb mom, well I was embarrassed, to say the least, and thorough as roger, granddad is a doctor.

I did not check the time and when it rang off, I rang again and this time it answered, "Sorry Roger but this important" I exclaimed but Roger could even get a chance to speak," It's my penis, it's been hard for 48 hours and you said to call if anything develops" I finished in a fluster.

"Well, we certainly cannot have that now can we" came a female voice and muttered "Oh shit" and I heard her giggle.

"Erm... Sorry to call, shit what time is it?" I muttered again.

"It's early here, but as you sound very English and may I just say, have that sexy British accented going on, you are in the UK, no?" she asked with me again muttering "god damn it," and her giggling.

"Just hold a moment please," and before I could answer, I heard muttering in the background, then sound like a door closing. "Sorry to keep you *holding on* like that," then she giggled.

"So not funny," but I chuckled.

"Right, roger is not available but I'm a nurse, so I will assist with this problem," she told me in a calm voice.

"I really need to speak to Roger," I almost begged.

"nonsense, now can you tell me your name? This will make things a little easier," still in her calm, smoothing voice.

"I'm, he, said I'm not..." trying to resist giving my name to the women who answered his phone at this early hour of their time.

"Just give me a first name please, he will only ask me who called," remaining calm in her voice so I broke the rule,

"it's Kyle, Kyle b," and she finished it for me.

"Belvedere, Kyle Belvedere," she said with a sudden intake of her breath, and I winced. "Oh my god baby, it's your mama, oh I can't believe this, oh my word, oh, I need to wake your mother and tell her you're on the phone, oh your sister, oh," was going hyper on the other end of the phone.

I cut in, eventually "No, please say nothing, fuck, shit, whose mama? I'm lost here," then she giggled,

I'm your moms, mom," she said,

So, I asked, "Oh so grandma," and another intake of breath.

"ok, now I know you don't know me so I'm going to let one slide, but you address me as Mama and roger as Papa, or you call me Jen, NO EXCEPTIONS," she sternly finished with.

"My apologises Jen," I said, fuck she has a huge fucking issue over getting old, I thought to myself.

"It's ok baby, now mana here for you, so why can I not tell your mother?" she enquired.

"Because, roger, wanted me to come over, but I was doing Exams when he basically came and saved my life after my farther really dropped the ball, so we agreed we would say nothing and I would come over for the 21 birthday and surprise everyone, that was my idea, but Please Jen, I'm in pain here and need to talk to roger, please," I begged. And I heard take a shaky breath trying to keep her emotions together.

"Ok baby, now tell mama, exactly when this started and what you have tried already," she asked and then fished with "I'm trained professional, so don't worry you in save hands," I could almost hear the laughter without hearing it, warped humor I would laugh at if not feeling like I ram my cock through a steel plate.

12