Genetics Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"48 hours and 16mins ago, I said, I've tried to masturbate but it wont to go down, when I do cum it's in tiny amounts, more clear than misty, also waterier, I've tried porn, which did not help, it's like its blocked or something, I really should speak with roger, Jen," I tried again almost pleading.

"Nonsense, I'll have this cleared up for you in just a few moments, right I need you to put the phone camera on so I can see what I'm working with, I am fumbling blindly here without being able to see and examine the problem up close," in her calm motherly voice. So, I put the camera on and waited.

Her side of the camera was off but mine was clear on "Hey why is your camera off?" I asked, a little puzzled, only to receive,

"I'm not the one with the issue and if you want to see Mama's naked breasts, then I'll put it on," she giggled with, and I rolled my eyes. "You, my boy is very dashing, very dashing, oh my," she ended with.

I rolled my eyes, "thank you, wish I could say the same, but it's all one side relationship," I ended with,

"Yes, I was never a fan of those relationships either," she laughed and I frowned

"Aww you're so adorable when you frown, anyway, stand up and show me the issue," she says sounds a little excited at the prospect, must be just me over thinking it, after all she was a trained nurse, she claims she can help so I stood up, naked from the waist down.

"Holy shit you're even bigger than Papa, and he's huge. Is it swollen?" she asked and before I can answer she just back with "Stroke it slowly so I can see if any issues visually but move a little closer to the camera baby," she instructs me,

"fuck this is weird," I say to myself.

"Yes, that's it strokes a little more, yes just a little faster if it's not too sore baby, mama here for you," so I stroke it faster, it's almost as her breathing getting laboured. "Keep going till it hurts baby, I need to look closely at the problem, you are doing really wonderful baby," so I stroke it faster.

"I'm not feeling it. It's like it's blocked," I inform her.

"Oh, oh, erm, Oh dear lord," then the sounds cut off,

"Hey, Jen, you, ok?" a moment later she's back again, "Yes I needed to get my phone charger, it was running low," she ends with, and I just nod, not like she can see me nod.

"Ok, baby, normal stimulation is not working as it should so, we going to try something a little different, you need to trust me though baby, can you do that, it's really important that we get this address ASAP, it's looking serious," she finished making me stop stroking and to be honest panic set in a little.

"Ok Jen, just help me, it's really hurting, but its eases when I get more excited, its, I'm not sure what's happening Jen, maybe get Roger," I asked again and get "NO," in return.

"Stroke it, baby, really stroke that Magnificat manhood and really go for it and I'll talk you through this baby. Just trust me," so I did. I was disparate and needed relief.

"Baby, I need you to look at your phone and I'll talk to you through this, ok now,"

The next moment, I saw, oh my fucking god, I could see a large pair of breasts, wow they looked good, they must be here it was live on camera, those did not beloved to someone in her late 50s or 60s, they belong on a college girl, "oh gewgawed" I groaned at the breasts on screen.

"That's its baby, you like those big tits," she said in sexy as fuck voice.

"Oh, fuck yea" I almost screamed " and then she pushed them together, making them look even bigger,

"You're going to shoot that big fucking cock full of cum all over mama's big tits," Oh god this is so fucking wrong but I carried on, fuelled by the lust I could not get rid of.

"That's it baby, you stroke that big fucking cock and you fucking cum for me, flood my tits baby, flood my mouth with that juicy cum, my pussy is dripping for you, baby, I'm almost got my whole hand in my pussy, fuck baby, you make my nipples so fucking hard.

"Fuck yea Mama, you going to take my cock right in that tight pussy, I'm going to knock you the fuck right up, breed you my like my personal fucking sex toy slut, FUUUUCCK" and it happened, I cum, and I cum, it just never stopped. It hit the camera and was thankfully fastened down on a phone stand, but the screen got cover, hell most of the room facing me got covereded. It just came and came, the shit that threw from my mouth. "take my cum you, sexy motherfucker, fuck I'm going bread you like a fucking mare" It just kept on going and finally with what felt like a long time I stopped. The relief felt so good. I was in heaven,"Oh god, thank you, thank you" I breathlessly let out repeatedly.

"God baby, you made me squirt "she giggled, "wow only your papa makes me do that"

I sat down, I did not want to move, but before I could I got the feeling again and stroked it a little more and another 3 or 4 jets of cum shot out to the gasps of Jen.

"Wow, I've never seen that much cum, ever, she made me show her my room with the cum splatted everywhere" she almost begged so I sadly got up and moved the camera around to show her, it was like some spilled large milkshake, the amount of cum should of never of been possible but there it were, the evidence.

"WOW" she exclaimed, and I noticed she never cover her breasts. "Can I see your face? I mean, I've seen your perfect breasts," me grinning at her and hearing her chuckle.

"So, I have nice breasts?" She said, pushing them together teasingly.

"God, this is so wrong, but yes, you do. They belong on some 20-year-old, not sure how you managed it, but hell, Jen, you own that body," making us both laugh.

"How do you feel now?" she asked, still a minor concern in her voice.

"Fantastic, I can't thank you enough," I told her, to which she replied, "Make it up to me when you get here," making me laugh.

"I'm sorry you felt pressured to do that. I'll make it up to you. It's not right you being, family, but I know you said you're a nurse but, nevertheless, I'm sorry I put you in that position.

"Your family, if you asked me to put I dildo up your ass and calling you Bronco in an emergency I would," making us both cry out laughing. After we calm "How it is going down below?" she enquired. I hesitated just a second too long.

" it's fine" I played off, which did not work,

"Stand and show me Mr" she demanded, so I stood up and there it was hard as before but less threatening looking " Right, so it's improved, and as for you Mr Lier, Lier pants on fire, do you have something you can cum into?" she asked, and I looked around, and could see a measuring jug, so I showed her and she nodded in approval but ask why I had a jug in my bedroom, just answered, "plants" she seem to get it.

"Right, keep the jug close by to catch the cum. I just want to get a look at it and make sure no discolouring, etcetera. She says

.

This time she slowly starts foundling her breasts while I jack off, "that's it baby, mama really needs this just as much as you do now. We both need to get our release.

"Fuck mama, they look amazing," I breathless tell her,

"Thanks baby, they look better with your big fucking dick in between them, I'd titty fuck that cock anytime for you baby, and suck it while titty fucking you" purring at me with that sexy voice, she was fucking good and the voice, she had that mastered. We kept at it, mama making or demands sexual things and me just begging to stick my cock anywhere in her. It was for medical reason, right? Even I wasn't buying that, but my cock and libido were out ruling my moral compass and the rest of me was on the ride to kinky town.

"She up the game later but moving the camera down, while I stroke my cock like it was the end of the world upon us and wanted to get one last one in before it all ended.

She stood showing me her bare pussy with a little landing strip burly there. I heard the stool move a little back. She then turned around and bent over, showing me her ass, and what a fucking ass she has, it was like her breasts, belong to someone much younger. Fuck me. "Fucking perfect" I exclaimed again, getting closer. She started playing with pussy 2 fingers inside and then swapped hands and used her now wet fingers into her ass. "FUCK" I screamed, forgetting my mom was asleep in bed.

"Yeah baby, put in mama virgin ass, pappa never fucks ass, but you will, won't you baby, fuck mama needy little virgin ass, like a good boy for ya mama," she cooed at me, I lost my shit soon after and burly got time to grab the jug.

"Fuck, consider that ass own by me mama, fuck I'm a mana's boy for that ass and tits" then she screamed out her release, and I came not as much as the first time but fuck me, it was still a massive load right into the jug. At the end she was calming down, and I was still Cummings in the jug. Every time I look at her, I just had to keep stroking. She never moved, but just cooed at me and played with her pussy and ass.

"Oh baby, I need you here at home right now. Make Mama the happiest woman alive," she cooed, not long after I was finally done.

"Fuck, you are good," I told her, and she giggled. "This is just between us, right?" I asked again, and she nodded.

"Yes, unless someone and I mean only someone from the family asks then I'll tell them, I cannot tell them yet, but I will have to, eventually, she cooed at me standing up shaking her sexy as fuck ass at me then turned around and sat down and move the camera to her breasts again making me groan and her laugh at my plight.

"Right baby, need you to lift the camera and show me that heavenly cum you shot into that jug." So, I did. She hummed with satisfaction, "How much is in the jug? I put it down and check it.

"Nah, this can't be right, that's not possible, must have been water inside" I tried to reason, "no you showed me the jug upside down so, no water, how much?" she asked again, "220mils" I informed her.

"WOW" was her only reply to that.

"WOW, indeed" was my reply. Mom never seemed to wake up lucky. Mama and I spent about 2 hours chatting about everything and nothing while I cleaned my room. We talked, it was mostly about me, girlfriends, school, home life, hobbies, you name it she asked it. But she would not show me her face, every part of her body, yes. She was killing me, withholding her face, and she loved that fact.

After that, we ended the call. She texts me her number and to call her tomorrow or later that day with this time zone nonsense.

After that my penis remaind soft, so I finally got some sleep. It was around 21:30 hours and I was tired. I thought about the events of tonight with my mama; I felt no guilt. Were that, down to my mind simply making the reason as if never met her, so she were just a stranger and not really family? Or do I just get off on wanking my cock to my mama? Mama and papa who call their grandparents by those names. Again, I question things. Like why was she so willing to help me? She masturbated as well. Was she just helping me? Or did she just have the same fetish?

Why are my emotions different? I should have been disgusted or at least left me with guilt and/or shame, but I just feel I cannot wait for next time. And Roger, it was like I knew it was wrong to do those things with his wife. Regardless of their open relationship, or not, it was family, but then they tell me they do anything for family. It was all fucked up, and to be honest, I just did not care. I wanted to cum on her tits, that why I was concerned. I just was not me anymore, so who was I becoming?

Around 10am I was up and as I had nothing to do till next week till it was my birthday or should I say our birthday. I just watch tv, a lot of porn but at this moment the doorbell rang, so I answered it. It was a delivery; I signed and brought it in. Mom was out shopping and getting her hair done, so yeah, all day alone, then I guess.

I'd not even opened the box when my phone rang. I chuckled at the who was calling, "Hey mama" I said and got my "Hello my darling wonderful boy, how are you this, erm... morning?" almost purring down the phone at me.

"A little concerned," I answered. Resulting in her voice changing.

"What the matter, darling?" she asked.

"This treatment, it seems to influence my emotions, and no I don't have any regret or even the slightest bit of guilt, and that's the concern, old me would have but I'm not me, it's like I'm changing, not sure if I like this me, if I don't feel emotions then what's stopping me doing bad things and having no moral compass?" my voice with concern.

12