Genetics Pt. 02

Story Info
Son dicovers, lost family and hidden secrets.
7.3k words
4.49
16.6k
43
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Everyone, I'm not sure why the story ended where it has but I could only apologize for this error. I've placed the missing part at the beginning of part 2.

This story I wrote a long time ago, it is by far the weakest of the others that you will see in the coming months. And before you complain the others will be given editing as they are in my opinion much better. and over 100k word count. people advertise on here for the work and ill be talking to some before I publish the others.

For the future So some of you will look forward to vampires, werewolves, other fantasy, science fiction, and gamlit, and, AND some of you the reader determine which path the story leads on one of them.

Wish you all the best now back to bad grammar and punctuation with this story.

Talon

Copyright 2023 by Talon_Of_The Incest_Order. All right reserved

Genetics, part one the missing text.

not sure if I like this me, if I don't feel emotions then what's stopping me from doing bad things and having no moral compass?" my voice with concern.

"Oh honey, the fact that you are even concerned and discussing the issue with me tells me you are not lost, the new medication should help with the emotions from today." Her concerned voice expressed her love for me.

"I'm worried when angered, I have managed to contain that side, but it is a concern," my voice waving with emotion.

"How have you been with your mother Clare?" she inquires.

Blushing, "Erm, that has gone very well," I tell her in a somewhat passive tone. "I've been taking her out on dates and she has really enjoyed herself. She needed happiness, and I believed from what she has told me, she is happy," trying to sound natural.

"So, nothing happened between the both of you?" she asks even with not being able to see her face I know if I could see her face, she be giving me a smirk.

"Fine," I sigh "I concede, she has been helping me with a little something of late," knowing the Spanish Inquisition that is Mama Jen would pull the information from me, eventually. She just had that way of getting information from you, I swear if she were a criminal mastermind, she'd be successful at the role.

"And what may I ask is the little thing she has been helping you with my darling," she purred in the sexy as fuck voice. God damn this woman.

"Kissing," I groaned out to her delightful chuckle.

"And?" she enquired further.

"Just kissing, nothing else," I stressed the point at her.

She gave me a sexy laugh "It's good that she has been helping after all the time you have lost out because of that man," meaning my father, "I'm happy for you baby," she cooed at me.

"I noticed something else, not from Mom, well she manages to be one more restrained, but when we went out the other evening, I had women hitting on me left and right, hell mama, I had someone in her 80s feeling me up," I exclaimed at the last part to her reply of belly laughter.

"It's not funny, she even offered to remove her dentures to you know, give me the ultimate experience," I cringed at the thought, even shuddered. Despite that, mama Jen's laughter continued, if not worse. I ended up chuckling along in the end.

"It's the pheromones," she tried to explain while trying to calm her fit of giggles.

"Hey?" I asked.

"I swear if Roger has not explained even this, I'll rip his..." she left open-ended. "Right, the treatment in all subjects releases a pheromone, it is what makes all the women attracted to you and as a warning baby, if you are not that way inclined maybe avoid the men's only clubs," then started laughing again.

"Too funny," I drawled out and waited until she got herself under control again.

"We all have this, it came with the treatment, Roger should have explained this to you, I'll be having words with him next I see him. Anyway, in males it is more prominent than the females, has roger explained where the treatment came from?" she inquired.

"Nope, I was going to ask him when we came for our visit, he seems to want to talk then, so I assumed he would tell me." I finished explaining to her breasts as she still not letting me see her face the hellion.

"Everything will be explained when you're living here," Mama tells me.

"I'm just visiting for a few months, I have further studies I would like to do... now that I'm well again," I explained.

"Sure, baby, just a slip of the tongue,"

"It's fine mama Jen, so what can you tell me about the treatment," I asked very much interested.

"Not much till you are here, we have treated a few hundred people, everyone a success," Mama tells me.

I paused for a moment. "I thought it were just the 5 of us?" that made her chuckle.

"No baby, just family, and close friends," she tells me. Making me think on the subject for a few more moments.

"Don't let it cloud your beautiful mind, the new treatment we want you to take should enable you to decrease the pheromones while balancing out the emotional issues, but if you feel anger, contact us right away, Roger never had that issue but as your father used you for his own twisted means, it has set you back. Now your body is trying to recover it seems a little too quickly, causing the hormone imbalance. Roger's theory has been based on Alyssa and Mia although the issues were different to an extent." She explains in her baby-talk way while trying to not make me feel like a child. Anyone else and I'd be offended but the tone of her voice, she gets away with this the sexy minx.

"Mama, please just tell me what the issue is with me please, I have not gone out and worked my ass off to get a degree so please explain,"

Mama just sighed, tutted, then spoke "Fine I'll tell you one issue. Do you know what Gene ADRA2b is?" she asked and stopped me for a moment in my tracks.

"Yes, it affects about 50 percent of Caucasians less in ethnic groups, simply put it is the happy gene," I inform her.

"Close, if somewhat naïve. The genes when people have this are much happier than those without. We have known about this gene for a very long time and you my beautiful boy have this gene, every one of us has. The issue that you are having is this, from birth, you suffered with a genetic disorder that simply put were overridden," she paused then continues, " Look it is hard for me to fully explain until you get here, but your DNA is not as it should be, now picture the ADRA2b gene, now picture a tether of sorts going to a switch, now imaged that due to what your father has been experimenting on you with suppressed the gene, among others. Now your gene is being switched on. Sadly, the abuse your DNA has suffered now has the switch going on and off randomly. resulting in when the gene gets switched either way, it is not simply a case of on and off, you get a surge like similar to feedback of sorts that affects you.," she explains, and that makes sense if a little cryptic'.

"But Mama, I may have been simplistic in my description of this being just a happy gene, the gene affects the perception of one.... world view," I trailed off.

"Exactly!" she exclaims.

So, what I have been feeling is simply down to this gene? The things we have been doing" I questioned.

"I'm sorry I know you have more questions and once you get here, Roger and yourself will be having, I would assume long boring talks," he giggled.

"WOW," my only response. My mind racing.

"Time for me to go now," Mama informs me, bringing me out of my daydream of thought.

"Hey? What no I have more questions!" I demanded almost in a pout.

"When you get here," came her reply.

"This just sucks," I replied to her.

Chuckling at me. "So do I so be patient and just wait," Mama tells me still in sexy voice mode.

"Fine! Cya later Mama," We ended the call after our goodbyes,"

Genetics Part 2

"It's been four days now, so how's the new treatment going?" asked Roger. this being the first time I've spoken to him all week. It's been just mama aforetime. I've not complained, she has been amazing, slutty even, but still amazing. Getting a laugh from Roger

.

"It seems to have the desired effect; I seem more emotionally balanced. Like now, I'm nervous about meeting Mom, and Mia, oh and finally meeting Mama, she has been my rock, and I can't thank you enough for letting her help me with my, erm, issue," the way I phrased it made Roger laugh more.

"Well, when it comes to our family, she likes to be in the thick of it, so to speak," Roger says. making us both laugh.

"Something's been bothering me, and I'd like an honest answer and not. I cannot tell you till later nonsense I've been told repeatedly." I chuckle, but Roger did not. He seemed a little reserved.

"It won't work like that, I'm sorry Kyle, you can ask, but you will be told everything at a later date, yes it's frustrating as hell, I know I get it thrown In my face by the family a far few too many times but sure ask," still somewhat still reserved in his manor.

"Is what happened with regards to my father similar to what Mama's been helping me with and used to blackmail the family?" all I heard other than a pause, was a deep sigh.

"Yes and no, it was something along those lines, but you will be told all of this, so do not think about this too much. We have much to discuss but later, just meet the family, embrace the moment, and just be happy, I know they are all going to go crazy when they meet you, so be prepared to be assaulted with endless kisses and hugs of bone-crushing proportions "he finished chuckles, I just gave him a smile.

"How will I recognize them?" I asked, and he almost fell over laughing.

"You know what Mama's body looks like? You must be familiar by now," he chuckled.

"Well, your mother has bigger breasts, your sister is similar to Mama, all have green eyes just like you, and that's it KIDO, that's all the help you get," he laughed, and I groaned.

"Is that my beautiful boy on the phone, Hun?" I heard Mama asks. Roger grins at me.

It sure is," replied Roger. "he was asking... well fishing for information on what you all look like," he laughs, dropping me in it.

"Oh, was he now, pass the phone, darling?" I groaned, and he laughed and then the phone was passed over, and in front of me were those great fucking tits. She grabbed her tit and pushed it out making it look bigger, "That's your mommy" she laughed then let it drop back and lifted the other just slightly, "That's your sister" and laughed again. "That's not helping," I moaned, and then all I heard were Mama and Roger laughing.

"Looking forward to getting here later today, baby?" she asks me in her bubbly voice.

"Little apprehensive, I won't lie." I stated,

"Good, that's how it should be. It also shows you are back to normal. She says, pleased.

"Normal? You're still helping me. people would say that's far from normal, mama," getting a "hmm," from her lips.

"How do you feel now, when you see my breasts with this new treatment?" she seemed curious.

"They are the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen. That's not changed, and my feeling have not changed either," giving her a wink.

"He's a sweet talker, this one," I heard Roger say in the background. Follow quickly by "he's not wrong either, he knows his breasts" getting a laugh from them both.

"Oh, shush, the pair of you. You know Alyssa rules the tits in this house," getting a laugh from Roger followed by an "Ouch, what was that for?" from Roger as well.

"Because you agreed with me," she told him.

"But I said nothing," he exclaimed.

"Exactly, you didn't disagree. You just laughed, so you agreed," she informed him.

"That makes no sense at all," he exclaimed again.

"It makes perfect sense to a woman, Roger, why do you still not understand this? After the amount of pussy, you plundered over the years just boggles the mind," making me burst out laughing followed by the other two.

"Right Hun, Kyle and I are going to have a little talk and I'll be back later ok sweety," purring at Roger making him chuckle,

"Talking as you scream the house down in orgasm, then sure, I'll see you both later. Bye Kyle, see you soon KIDO," he finished with, after saying our goodbyes, mama went walked through her huge home and into another room.

She shows me around, it was a nice room, fancy, showed me a bedroom, wow that was even bigger. The bed, she told me was an emperor's sized bed. I just shrugged it just looked like a big bed to me. The room was huge though, the bed looked large but in proportion to the rest of the room looked small. The room must be huge it even had a computer desk, and several other doors in the room." Like this room Kyle?" she asked me, purring.

"Yea, it's wow it has had a lot of thought gone into it. It's enormous, bigger than the master suite here." I compliment.

"This has and always will be your room Kyle, your mom, AND your sister put a lot of work into it. It's your sister who decides really, she's the one who JUST KNOWS, she says," talking in a voice that mocks my sisters.

"That's MY room? I don't remember it, sorry," giving her a shrug.

"Well, you wouldn't, would you? They redo your room every 2 to 3 years. Let me show you the next room. This would have been another living space for you, but, well, you will see why it's not been used for anything other than what's in there now."

She walked over to a door in the room that opened into a large room. The lights come on and the entire room was almost full of Christmas presents and other gifts all wrapped up, hundreds of them. "Every gift you received from us and the family, we never left you out baby, never. We just put them away for the day you came back home to us," she softly laughed.

"It may take a while to open them and a lot of them will be, well not really of any use for a 21-year-old hunk of a man, despite that, you can always pass them on to your own children when you have some, maybe? Make me a happy mama?" she teased.

"Not sure how Roger would feel about you having my baby, but sure, I'll be more than happy to get you knock up with a baby mama," I mock her, making her laugh loudly.

"Well, if it's for family, he'd be just fine with that," she twisted back on me,

"Then you just made my trip a lot more eventful. Pick out the pram and cot, I'll be there filling it shortly," I laughed, "What the hell is a pram? Then a moment later Oh a stroller," then mama laughed.

"Baby, with that accent, hmm, you be a daddy before Christmas," she chuckled.

"With that body? You be pregnant 5 minutes after I touch down in the States," I fired at her.

"Promises, promises, hope you can back that up because mama be ovulating for you baby, I'm not on birth control,"

15 minutes later, I'm Cummings into a towel, while she's screaming in another squirting orgasm.

Afterward, we cooed each other, talked for a while, then we parted ways.

After returning downstairs, my stepmother was curled up on the sofa watching her soaps, looking up at me with a glint in her eye and a grin on her beautiful face.

"where were you? Working out? You seem flushed," she asked as I flopped down next to her and put my arm around her neck lovingly.

"Nah, just thinking of you" I shot at her, making her eyes widen then she laughed.

"Bad boy," she playfully slapped me. "You worried about tomorrow?" she asked, a minor concern in her voice.

"Yea, a little but Mama, put me at ease," I informed her to which she grinned,

"Not sure what she said, but you seemed very relaxed. Maybe I should ask her for some peace of mind," giving me that grin and twinkle in her eyes.

"I'd be more than happy to do that for you," leaning in close to her, almost touching her lips "You just need to ask, Mom," watching her eyes turn lustful.

"Be careful what you wished for. I may just have to take you up on that one day," she whispered.

I moved in the rest of the way and kissed her gently, slowly increasing the intensity. Hearing mom let out a little whimper before pulling away. "Are you asking?" I whispered, placing my forehead on hers.

"I see you have mastered the art of kissing; it appears I taught you a little too well after all the dates you have been taking me on," she whispered back.

Smiling at her and her smiling back, I kissed her again, her arms coming around my neck and holding me there. We made out for a good 5 or 6 minutes before she pulled away.

"No more lessons needed. You know how to kiss, and I mean kiss, the lucky girl who snags you will be an incredibly lucky girl," Mom almost breathlessly lets says.

"Ask me, the decision is yours to make," I whisper to her, making her breath catch for a moment.

She pulls further away from me and looks into my eyes. "You would, wouldn't you," she asks.

"You have done so much for me, Mom, I know I've changed, a lot in fact, if you asked it of me, I would take you here and now and let you be my first, second, and every other, if you wish it," I tell her lovingly.

"I will give you my answer within one month, but let me tell you now, you are more like your papa than you realize and have not yet understood your role yet, I know I'm talking in riddles, but trust me, my beautiful son, I want to say yes, truly I do but not yet." She then sighs "when the time is right, you will have me, every part of me, but that's not right now, so can you wait just a while longer? And for heaven's sake, if you get the chance to get laid and I know you will take it, baby, with my blessing. It won't be some one-night stand when it happens, it will all make sense soon," she whispered then leaned in and kissed me for a few moments more.

"I trust you, Mom. you have never let me down. If my other family even suggests that you have, then I'll cut them off. It's been you and me all the way. I love you, Mom." And kissed her back, tears welled her eyes. "Thank you, baby I love you too."

"We snuggled together while we watch her dreadful shows on tv while I sat there mocking them and her slapping me. It seemed time flew and before we knew it, the driver was here to take us to the airport. We put on our shoes and jackets. Mom had everything ready like mom does, and off we went in a fancy limo to the airport, some 40 minutes away.

When we arrived, we were escorted to the terminal and shown straight through, and onto the plane. The plane, at first glance, was the size of a domestic plane, some kind of Boeing. it had its own color scheme, mainly black. I couldn't really see much from the gate that led straight onto the plane. Once inside, wow, it was nothing like a standard plane at all. This thing just screamed the rich and powerful.

It was lush, and the space inside this thing was on another level. Walnut flooring, some parts carpeted, the soft leather seating, tv screen everywhere, even had its own boardroom. It felt overkill, but nice overkill. the room inside wasn't just spacious. It was huge.

We quickly met the staff, all women, and all 10s on the list of sexual appearances. I should of guess, really, knowing Roger the Horney bastard.

We got shown around by Annalise, from Malta a tall blonde with large breasts, grey eyes, and a welcoming smile with beautiful natural tan skin. She had showed us our sleeping room along with most of the plane's interior. Wow, this thing was impressive, an enormous bed, with an enormous bathroom, and its own walk-in closet. Its own drinks and snacks. The room looked very romantic too, it had a woman's touch that was for sure.

We were asked if we wanted anything, but we just wanted to sleep, so they informed us after take-off we could rest and they would wake us up 2 hours from our destination. I still did not know where the hell where we were going exactly. It was all meant as a surprise.

I was cheeky and asked what this plane would go for in price. Mom told me I have been too cheeky, but the woman was fine about me asking. She told me this would sell for around 500-600 million dollars; I asked if I should take off my shoes and she just laughed.

12