Genetics Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy birthday, Kyle, I hope you like your gift. Spreading her arms wide. I looked at her, confused. "I'm lost here," I said, and she looked at me and chuckled.

"Kyle, I'm your personal assistant. This plane is yours, just yours. Your papa told you about the trust fund, yes?" she inquired. I just shuck my head, no.

"At 21 you get the trust fund, like your sister, let's just say, you're richer than that musk guy, and your papa could buy Disney with the change he throws away. Papa keeps very silent about the family's wealth. Your family let's put this another way. I don't know anyone or any company, including governments, which have as much wealth as he has."

Still looking at her dumbstruck, she laughed. "This is all yours. Have a Party, even an orgy, and trash the place, it's yours to do with as you please. All the staff here are part of your staff. You have more at home and all will be explained, but later, just rest after take-off, the bed I'm told is super comfortable." She finished with a wink. I just followed her while she showed Mom and me to our seats. Mom had said nothing. She just watched me and held my hand.

"You ok baby?" she finally asked. I turned my head and looked at her. "What's going on, Mom?" Mom sighed. "I told him to not do this yet. I knew it would be too much too soon. Let's just get airborne so we can rest, Hun, ok?" she asked.

"Will you sleep in my bed?" I asked, feeling like a lost child.

Smiling at me, she nodded. "Sure baby."

"Mom," I asked,

"Yeah Hun," mom looking at me with concern,

"Why do I feel this is a one-way trip and I'm going to end up ripping Roger's head from his body, for thinking because he's rich he can do whatever the fuck he wants?"

"Let's sleep, we are both overtired It's very late, and things will make more sense after some rest, Hun." She says squeezing my hand, looking at me with love in those baby blue eyes.

Sighing "You asked me to trust you so I will, let's just sleep please" and once airborne that's what we did, in our room, I stripped off naked shocking Mom, I told her to strip, she did after I told her it's not a sexual thing, and had her cuddle me, been years since I'd done this, not since I was 9 years old and not naked and certainly never with mom. I used to have a huge teddy and would place his head under my chin and snuggle face to face.

That all stopped when I became ill. And my father supposedly working on a cure, the lying bastard he was. But that's also when I felt I lost part of myself, only faintly, but I could feel as if I was never alone before I became ill. So had Teddy to help get me to sleep until I lost those feelings. I stopped sleeping with Teddy and the rest is history, but now, I have those old feelings again, but stronger, they help ground me, when my emotions are not stable, still quick to anger it seems but less of late. Sexual release helps ease the anger and settle emotions.

Roger's treatment helps also, but they seem not to be a permeant fix even though I've informed him everything feels normal and it has been to a degree. It feels like something is off, I think about this for too long; I get angry again. Is Roger just doing the same thing as my father had, I'm I being played? It's best to focus on my other emotions or the people's emotions around me.

Roger has never openly expressed any ill towards me, but I can always feel something is off, but what?

I awoke with my hard cock between my mother's thighs. She were still facing me. Arms around each other, her head placed under my chin like when I had with Teddy all those many years ago. It felt good, and she seemed to think so too, with her gentle rubbing movement of her thighs. I hugged her to me a little more and listen to her cooing, making me smile.

Another 20 minutes later, I gently pulled away from her before I did something for which she was not ready to commit to just yet. I'd have her in the end, but on her say so.

She woke up fully before I could get out of bed, smiling at me. I leaned down and kissed her gently with a little passion, which she reciprocated.

I used the bathroom and had a shower while Mom just relaxed around the room.

Annalise came while I was in the shower Mom informed me. "Breakfast is ready for us."

"Don't dress, stay naked, baby, do that for Mommy?" she asked in her sweet voice. I asked why, but she said, everyone else will be naked. I thought this was all strange, but she would explain over breakfast, even if it were midday now, with less than 2 hours to go before landing. After both of us were ready, we both walked hand in hand naked to the dinner table.

Annalise was just placing the last of the items on the table, and she was naked as well. I gasped. Her body, her large but firm breasts, a waist that looks like it had ribs removed giving the impression of a tiny waistline. A nice peach shape ass and a little landing strip of public hair. She smiled and asked us to sit, and we ate like this was just a normal, everyday thing to do. My cock was getting hard. Not like you could blame me.

"Once we land, a car will wait to take us to the estate where we will get you settled into your old room at the manor, don't worry Kyle, you will have staff to show you around and get you anything you may need that we may have not prepared before your arrival," Annalise giving me a beaming smile.

"That all sounds fine," I said while eating my food, giving her a wink.

"The day party will begin at 14:00 tomorrow. You will sneak into the room beside Mia, to surprise her unless you have another idea, expect to be mauled," she laughed. "They will all go crazy when they realize you are here. It's just family for the day party. Aunts and cousins ectara." I just nodded with a mouthful of food.

"You get to meet your mother as well, spend time with them both, as well as meet the rest of the family. I expect most of your time to be taken by Alyssa and Mia. As you know, you are legally the birth child of Clare here, your father had the birth registered once they moved back to the UK, so for all intents and purposes you are Clare Belvedere's birth child," she was eyeing me carefully.

"She is my mother, your point?" I inquired.

"Time spent with your, sorry with Alyssa and Mia, will give you time to appraise which is more fitting for you, meaning which one you may be best suited for you to marry," she ended with me spitting out part of my breakfast.

"Beg your fucking pardon? You want me to marry?" jaw wide open.

"Yes, you are going to marry one of them, Mia would be a good chose because of her being the same age, but your, erm Alyssa would be a better choice as she's not only the most beautiful, but she is also the next in line to take over the Knight Empire,"

Grinding my teeth, I let out a single word "Right".

"This will help speed up immigration also, once we get your status here changed you will start work with Roger, also getting Alyssa pregnant would also be helpful in getting you settled but not essential," Annalise says like this was just a normal done deal, it had all be arranged, my life, roger had done exactly the same as my father jack, regarding taken control, lied to me and I was to be a good boy and just follow orders.

"Right," I said again.

"As most of the money from your trust fund is tied up in assets within the family business, you have around a billion in cash to play with, which has been placed in serval accounts, including the two you currently use now. This should give you more than you need to buy items or property." Giving me a 100-watt smile, "Alyssa has greater investments because she used to work within the company until the last 3 years. So, marrying her would yield a greater return than Mia would, and it would also bring her back into the company with you onboard, so Roger believes,"

"Right," I said as I squeezed my coffee mug, then i made everyone jump as it shattered in my hand. I never realized I was gripping it so tightly until it shattered.

"You ok Hun," mom asked concerned. I turned to face her.

"Did you know about all of this?" I asked in a calm voice. She let out a deep sigh

.

"Some I knew but not all of this," Mom tells me in a somewhat defeated voice.

"Are you loyal to me or Roger?" I asked her. She looked offended at what I asked her.

"You baby, why?" she asked, a little hurt, taken aback by my words.

"Then, prove it. Tell Annalise here that will we be going back to the UK, that we won't be controlled," I told her, eying her closely, watching the color drain from mom's face.

Before my mother could respond Annalise cut in "Your house was sold less than 24 hours before you left, as the house was in prime location and offers had been made on the property by others many times when it went on for sale and sold right away. The movers have been in this morning to empty your belongings, and the contracts will change hands soon, I'm sorry Kyle, you have no house to go back to and why would you? Your family is here, it is where you belong," she tells me while I never take my eyes off my mom. Ignoring Annalise.

"Mom, you knew all of this, didn't you? You had to for the house to have to been sold, but you tell me your loyalty is to me, but you do everything Roger tells you to. You're his fucking bitch, I'm just the trophy boy, the return of the prodigal son, the future ASSET for the FAMILY," I spat out and before my mother could say anything, I cut her off.

"Don't speak to me, don't even look at me CLARE, your no mother, your just rogers bitch, another slut that can't live without his cock between your legs, your all-fucking crazy, I was normal, dying yes but normal. Now it just marries your mother, get her knocked up and take over the family empire in the future, well FUCK YOU, MOTHER, FUCK YOU ANNALISE, AND ABOVE ALL ELSE FUCK ROGER AND THE FAMILY," I finish shouting. I got up and walked around to Annalise who did not seem to be intimidated by my outburst.

"He said you may be difficult; he will have... "

"oooooout" She never got to finish the rest as I grab her around the throat and pinned her to the partition wall.

"You will go now and make, arrangements to have the plane refueled on arrival, then you will fly me back to the UK. The only person I want to see leave this plane is her. I nodded my head towards my mother. "She is his loyal hound, not mine, get her off my fucking plane" and then I leaned in and growled in her ear "Leave the plane trying to be clever and I'll hunt you down, rip half your face off which will show the others what will happen if you wrong me, and if I can't find you, I'll find your family and rip them apart. You fucked with the wrong one, now make it happen, nod if you agree," which she did vigorously, fear radiating from her.

"Then making the fucking arrangements," I growled, letting go of her. And watch her almost run off, her ass jiggling as she ran.

"Get fucking dressed Clare, do not talk, even utter a single word. We are fucking done, Rogers's little pet" I spat at her and she left crying. I sat back down, seething the anger getting going to new heights. A little while later, I got dressed after I knew she left the bedroom.

Sitting alone, I heard the intercom come on, telling me we were about to land for refueling. Looking out of the window where I could see a huge building in the distance. The white-walled manor, it was fucking huge and I strangely remember it.

I also had a memory of being dressed in a pink onesie-type outfit with another little girl I assume it was Mia laughing at me, we were barely one year old; I was dressed in her outfit, my mother. I gasped at the image of this extremely young and the most beautiful woman. She was grinning at me as I screamed Mia giggled more, I just started to learn to walk, how did I remember this, I started to second guess, maybe a dream not a memory but it seemed so real, the manor, I used to play out front or in the back with Mia. mother would always be there, someone else was there but out of sight, I could not will the dream to make up the faded appearance that reinforced whether this were indeed a memory.

The plane landed, and I noticed that this was indeed a private airport close to the Manor. "fucking rich people" I thought. After a while, Annaliese came out from another part of the plane and opened the main door. I could see my mother walking out. She looked back, tears flowing out from her. I felt nothing at that moment, only that I wanted to rip something or someone apart anger still raising within.

A few moments later I heard footsteps and looked up to see Roger walking towards me.

"Hear you being awkward, son." Still that fucking grin on his face.

"Yes, Jack, it appears I have been," making his grin fade at me calling him by my father's name.

"Do not call me by his name, you hear me, boy?" he spat at me.

"Sure grandad," I spat out watching his cheeks twitch.

"Get off this plane before I drag you off, you need to learn manners boy," I laughed at him and stood, and walked towards the door to leave, he looked a little shocked, maybe too easy for him, but he looked ready to slap me about the place, he gave that feeling as I walk off the plane and down the stairs to the tarmac.

I could see half a dozen cars, SUVs. Once I got to the bottom of the steps, I walked away from the plane ignoring his shouts for me to stop until I felt him grab my shoulder and squeeze hard, I spun around and uppercut him so fast even he nor I realized what I'd done until I watched him fly up into the air and land on his back letting out a grunt.

Grinning, I walked over toward him as he sat up. "Time to end this JACK," I spat at him, "I'm going to kill you, Jack, painfully, slowly, I'm going to rip your beating heart from your chest, and then" I laughed a strange disturbing laugh "and then your women will submit to me or I will rip their hearts out JACK, it all ends now".

Roger made his move; he flew at me and I barely caught the speed he launched at. he was fast, extremely fast and before I could do anything, he hit me in the chest and I went flying back and before I even hit the ground, he caught up to me and hit me again in the chest forcing me to the hard ground.

It was my turn to grunt in pain, fuck, he hit like a truck, his foot came to the side of my head so quickly, I knew at this moment before impact it was going to hurt, as his foot connected, I had just managed to place my hand on his upper thigh, As I span off to the side in a 360 motion with the hit, and afterward I couldn't move, I was dazed. But I heard the scream and when I finally got my vision back, I could see Roger's leg, what was left of it bleeding heavily. His flesh torn down to the bone, from the top of his thigh to calf was in tatters.

He was still standing but the pain he must have been feeling had to off been excruciating. I got up and within mere moments I was next to him as I racked my hands across his face, bloody sprayed out, that was the first time I'd seen my hands where claws, I thought with pure instinct, followed them like animalistic instincts, roger throw a pouch and I side-stepped, this was all happening at speeds not possible for humans, like some superhero speed shit.

As his arm passed I raked his arm down to the bone, then I kicked his already shredded leg and watch him fall to the ground, helpless once I stepped on his good arm and had him pined, I glanced around at the people to see who may have come and help him but everyone just looked on in shock, no one moved a muscle, fear radiated from them all.

I dropped one knee on his good arm and the other on his chest. "You are dethroned," I laughed out at him his eyes seething with fear within them. "Pushed me too far old man, now watch as I eat your heart and fuck your women, I'll bathe and fuck in the blood of those who fail to follow their new master" My voice was deep, not my voice. I was grinning as I placed my claws slowly into his chest digging inside him, watching him cough up blood," I can feel your heart beating," I licked my lips, and smiled tormentingly at him. His eyes betrayed that he knew this was his end, he failed, pushed too far.

"Where's that fucking grin, cunt?" and then spat in his face, squeezing my hand into his chest where his heart would be, Roger, screaming and coughing up more blood.

"That's it, Jack sing to me, sing to your Conqueror, such a good song," and squeezed a little more and listen to him scream, "Yes, that gets me so fucking hard, so hard so I can fuck your wife and make her mine, everything you hold precious is now mine," my voice just devoid of human emotion giving him a cold, emotionless laugh.

That's when I felt something soft press against me from behind. arms wrapping around me, holding tight, not forcing me away, just holding me. I could smell a sweet perfume no not a perfume a scent. I could smell her.

"Don't Kyle, please I beg you, don't kill him, I warned him not to do this, but he failed to listen, you have proven to him not to challenge you, don't kill him, you will destroy the family, please baby, for mama, spare him I'll do anything just don't kill him," Mama's voice wavering but she still held control.

"Hear that, your woman is here to fight for you, you have a woman fighting to save you, what a fucking pussy you are Jack, you take, and do as you please don't you Jack," I kept calling him only seeing my father in front of me. "You used me to do what you wanted, but its cost you jack, it cost you everything, but you just never realized did you JACK," I spat out at him.

"Baby, he's not your father, he upset you and I understand, truly, but please, he's dying. We need to save him." I could feel her tears dripping onto my neck.

Memories of Mama helping me. She was always there, never asked for anything, only talking, laughing, always offering help and advice, never commanding, never feeling the sense she was playing me. She has always been someone who just wanted to love me for me,"

Roger's heart was now slowing, her eyes fading, his not long for this world. With my hand on his chest, I could feel the spike-like thin bone start prodding from the palm of my hand, injecting him with my essence, my hands alien-looking, not animal.

Maybe I was a freak, always a freak. Watching as his wounds slowly closed, his heart beating faster helping pump my essence around his body, healing him at a cost to myself, I removed my hand, Roger's eyes fixed on me, not moving or speaking.

Standing up, mama moved away from me; I looked around, all women in front of me they all had tears and shocked looks of belief at the scene they had witnessed. I took 2 steps away towards the plane and fell to my knees, I stood again on shaky legs and again tried to walk to the plane, my vision growing dark. I fell but felt strong hands catch me before I hit the ground, and all went black.

12