Geneva School for Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, these new panties are very pretty too." He slid both of his hands up the insides of the girl's silky thighs, feeling her muscles quivering with excitement beneath his fingertips. "You seem nervous, sweetheart. Do you think a nice massage might help you relax?"

The professor's fingertips had reached the leg openings of her panties, and Cindy felt paralyzed, wanting him to touch her, but not knowing what to do or say. She tried to find some words, but she had nothing. With her massive breasts heaving with excitement, she looked down at the professor sitting close between her spread legs and did the only thing she could do—she nodded.

"Yes, a nice deep massage will make you feel a lot better," Roberts said with a smile on his face as he slid his fingers beneath the leg opening of her panties. The girl was absolutely soaked, her whole mound awash with her juicy nectar. He toyed with her slippery lips for a few moments, causing her to moan softly as her hips shifted about restlessly. Seeing she wanted more, he slid his middle finger between her slick petals and all the way into her, his long digit feeling the molten tissues of her coital walls closing down around it. He kept it buried, slowly spinning it in a circle, teasing the hot slick flesh deep inside her cunt.

"Oh my god," Cindy moaned as she leaned back on the desk and braced herself with her hands behind her, surrendering herself to the professors fingers. Roberts took that as a sign of invitation and, with her panties pushed to the side, he started to saw his finger back and forth rhythmically, causing the girl to pant and moan like a wounded animal. Seeing that her pleasure level was escalating, he switched things up, rubbing his finger over the soft folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina at the same time as his thumb sought out her clit. The rubbery nodule was stiff as anything, like a hard little cock. He'd barely touched it, rolling his thumb all around the fiery button, when she started to come.

"AAAHHH...AAHHH...AAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

Roberts kept working over her cunt with his fingers as the girl shook and spasmed, the intense sensations of her climax shooting through her. Her eyes were closed and her head flopped back and forth like a ragdoll as she came, her pussy gushing all over his hand. Roberts kept rubbing his fingers over that trigger spot inside her as his thumb manipulated her stiff love button, ensuring her orgasm went on and on. She gave off a big shiver and finally almost collapsed in on herself, her chest heaving dramatically, her big boobs swelling beneath her bra with each deep breath.

"Well, dear, I think it's time you showed me how that fancy new bra unfastens."

Flushed from her spine-tingling release, Cindy sat up and reached between her breasts. She slid the clasp open and, with both hands holding each side of her bra, she drew the two substantial cups to each side.

"Oh fuck..." Roberts couldn't help but mumble out loud as he watched those two massive breasts swell forward and seem to open right up before his eyes. They almost pulsed with new life after having gained their freedom. With her confining bra out of the way, they moved forward, out, and down slightly as they settled naturally into position, more than covering the breadth of her chest. Her areolae were a soft pebbly pink, and reminded him of a velvety-soft rose. Her nipples were the same warm hue, and the little buds were growing right before his eyes as the cool air in the room hit them. They pointed right at him, like little beacons calling out to sailors lost at sea, beckoning them to come closer, to come home, where they knew they'd be safe and loved.

Roberts found himself licking his lips as he focused on her stiffening nipples, his cock filling with blood just like they were. He shook his head, breaking himself out of the trance-like state he'd dropped into while watching her nipples grow. Now, he sat back slightly and let his eyes take in the full beauty of those enormous mounds, spreading out over the full width of her chest and thrusting luxuriously towards him. He felt his heart flip as he looked at the spectacular set of tits, the word 'magnificent' coming to mind.

"You have beautiful breasts, my dear," Roberts said, trying to stay in character. "Any man would be happy to have a wife with breasts like that. And since you're so beautiful, while I was away, I bought you a little present."

Cindy watched curiously as he reached into the desk drawer beside him and pulled out a long slim box with a ribbon around it. "For you, my dear," he said as he slid the ribbon off the box and opened the top. Cindy gasped as he drew out a lifelike pink dildo made of some stiff rubbery material. The fake cock had an enormous mushroom-shaped head, just like a real cock, but this one was bigger than any cock Cindy had ever seen before, even bigger than that college guy she'd had sex with two months ago before leaving home, and she'd thought he was big.

"If we're going to get along well as husband and wife," Roberts said as he pointed the dildo toward Cindy, "you're going to have to practice taking this inside you. I know it's not as big as mine, but if you get used to this one, you should be able to take mine inside you without too much pain."

Cindy let out a groan, the fear inside her coming out. Could the professor really have a bigger cock than the one he was holding? There was no way. That pink piece of rubbery silicone was almost as long has her forearm, and thick as her wrist. She was afraid of what that thing would do to her young pussy... and if the professor's cock was truly bigger...she shuddered, thinking about the mindboggling possibility that he might actually try to put his cock in her. If it was as big as he'd hinted at, he'd surely tear her in two.

"I think we should start practicing right now, my dear. I want to make sure you get as much pleasure as possible when I start fucking you," Roberts said as he provocatively stroked his hand back and forth along the length of the big rubbery prick.

Cindy gulped as she looked at the outrageous sex toy, knowing now that the professor definitely planned on fucking her. Her only hope was that he was just toying with her, putting her on when in reality his cock was nowhere near the size of the dildo. It couldn't be...could it?

"Let's just get these out of the way first." The professor reached beneath her hiked-up kilt and took hold of the waistband of her panties. Cindy shifted her hips from side to side as he pulled them down and off.

"You don't mind if I keep these, do you?" Roberts said as he pressed her soaked panties to his face and inhaled deeply.

"No, that's fine," Cindy replied, finding it sinfully arousing to see the older man do that with her panties.

"Good. Something to remember my pretty young wife by the next time I take a business trip." Roberts opened his desk drawer and dropped the panties inside. "Yes, I think I'm going to like that very much. Now, dear, put your feet back on the arms of my chair. I like it when you're spread wide open for me like that."

Cindy did as the professor asked, slipping her feet back onto the arms of the chair, her Mary Janes and white knee socks making her look temptingly innocent.

"That's a good girl. Now roll your knees out to each side again. Open that sweet pussy as much as you can for your loving husband."

Cindy let her legs roll open to each side, totally opening up her glistening pink mound to the professor's hungry gaze.

"Nice, very nice. I'll want you spread open like that for me every time I want to fuck you. But you're not ready for that quite yet. You'll have to get used to taking this baby cock first," Roberts said, brandishing the big pink dildo.

Cindy shivered in fear again, having heard clearly the professor use the term 'baby cock' while referring to the dildo.

"But there's one thing more I'd like you to do for me, dear, before we get started loosening you up. While I'm showing you how to use this new best friend of yours, I'd like you to show me how you like your breasts stroked."

Cindy looked confused, unsure what he wanted her to do.

"Just bring your hands up and caress them, sweetheart, and pretend that I'm not even here."

Cindy saw the lecherous look in the older man's eyes, but rather than be repulsed by it, she found it illicitly exciting. Feeling herself flush with both excitement and guilt at what she was doing, she slid her hands up the front of her body and beneath her breasts, cupping one in each hand.

"There, that wasn't so hard, was it?" The professor gave her a comforting smile and knowing wink that warmed her heart. She'd heard from the older girls how caring and sweet Professor Roberts was, especially when providing personalized instruction relative to the school's 'specialized curriculum'.

Roberts shifted his chair slightly closer, causing Cindy's knees to come even higher, and her legs to spread out even further to the side. Her kilt was riding high on her hips, with the centre part dipping down slightly between her legs. Roberts wanted no part of that, pushing her kilt up out of the way until it was gathered over her tummy.

He drew in a sharp breath as he looked at her pussy, the whole mound glistening with her flowing juices. Like the rest of her, it was perfect. It was cleanly shaven, and smooth as a baby's. It was the same warm kissable pink as her nipples, her inner lips having almost a fluttery wave shape as they protected the opening to that velvety love-pocket of hers. He let his gaze run up along the inviting slit until he reached the apex, where her stiff clit was partially poking out from its protective sheath, beckoning Roberts to come closer.

"Beautiful," Robert mumbled, but loud enough for Cindy to hear. She felt her heart swell with emotion as she watched the professor reach forward and gently run the tip of his middle finger all over her slick vulva, finally tracing a line down the length of her inner lips until he stopped, his finger poised at the entrance to her pussy.

"Caress your breasts for me, Cindy," the professor said as he raised his eyes to hers, letting her see the lust in his eyes.

Cindy had noticed that he'd called her by her own name, and not 'dear', or 'sweetheart'. It made it even more exciting for her to think that he had broken out of character, that he was no longer pretending to be her husband, but had gone back to being her teacher, the experienced older man who was going to show his young student the sinful delights that life could provide. In this moment, she wanted nothing more than to please him, to do as he wished, to make him proud of her.

With those libidinous feelings running through her, Cindy started stroking her breasts, cupping them, squeezing them, running the tips of her fingers over her swollen nipples.

"That's the way, Cindy," Roberts said, rolling the tip of his finger all around the opening between her soft labial petals. "Why don't we pretend that a bee just stung you on your nipple? Let me see you kiss it better."

Roberts had no doubt that, due to the incredible size of Cindy's boobs, she'd done what he was asking her to do many times before. He knew if he was a girl with a set of tits like that, he'd be sucking on them every chance he got.

Flushed with arousal at what the professor was asking of her, Cindy put both hand beneath one breast and hefted it upwards, lowering her mouth at the same time. Although the professor had only thought it, he'd been right, Cindy often pleasured herself by sucking her own nipples, knowing from experience how sensitive they were. She loved the feeling of the stiff rubbery buds in her mouth, and knew how to nip and suck them in just the right way to get the utmost pleasure.

With her lips pursed forward, she looked down at the professor with dreamy eyes as she brought her nipple to her mouth, her lips latching on as she started to suck.

"That's a good girl," Roberts said, giving her a warm smile and an appreciative nod. "I don't know how that nasty bee got in here in the first place." He let his gaze dip down between her legs, her hips shifting restlessly from side to side as he teased her with his fingertip, her movements begging him to explore deeper.

Cindy was beside herself, aroused by both the professor's provocative behavior and teasing fingertip. Her cunt was on fire and the itchy need inside her was crying out to be scratched. She kept shifting her hips, trying to get his finger to move inside her, but he teasingly kept resisting, letting her feel the tip of his finger only.

"Hmm, it looks like that bee's been busy down to her too. It looks like your hive is filled with nice hot honey."

Cindy couldn't keep quiet any longer. She slipped her lips off her throbbing nipple and looked down at the professor, her eyes begging. "Why don't you...slip in and see."

Roberts felt a warm smile come over his face as he listened to Cindy's breathy words, her eyes begging him to press his finger deeper into her. He decided not to make her wait any longer. "I might just have to do that." After saying those words, he pressed his finger against the slippery opening and slid his finger all the way in to the third knuckle, the palm of his hand bumping up against her puffy labia.

"Yessssss..." Cindy hissed, her eyes rolling back in her head as she felt the professor's long thick finger rub over the hot oily tissues inside her.

Roberts started sliding his fingers back and forth again, twisting his wrist this way and that as she squirmed under his touch. She switched breasts, sucking the nipple of her other big tit into her mouth as he continued to work her over. It was only a minute or two later that those euphoric sensations started to roll through her, culminating in a blissful release as his sliding fingers took her right over the edge.

"OH MY GODDDDD..." Cindy groaned, dropping her head as she shook through another powerful climax.

Roberts felt his hand becoming soaked with her juices as she came, spraying that warm nectar all over him. She'd barely started to come down from the intense sensations when he withdrew his finger and pressed the flared life-like head of the dildo against her pussy.

"It's time to start getting you ready to take my cock," he said as he wiggled the dildo between her dripping lips, watching them intently as they circled the rubber intruder in a loving kiss. With the head nestled snuggly between those soft pink cunt-lips, he pushed it forward, watching the pink shaft disappear inch by inch inside her.

"Unnngghh...unngghh..." Cindy moaned, her eyes glued between her legs as the thick pink cock slid deeper and deeper into her clutching hole.

Roberts felt it reach a point of tightness inside her, preventing him from going any further. He looked down to see that she'd taken about five inches of the eight-inch-long dildo. He was intent on getting those final three inches inside her, because he planned on getting his own cock inside her soon, and not only was he a couple of inches longer than the dildo, his cock was a fair bit bigger around too.

He was used to this situation by now. Many of the girls here had been in the same situation Cindy was in now. They'd only been with a few clumsy boys, and now they were facing a mature man who knew how to make love to a woman, a mature man whose prodigious cock size put all those little boys to shame. Inside, all the girls wanted it, wanted that big cock, and they were willing to accept the temporary discomfort and pain to experience what that big cock had to offer, if only for a fleeting instant. But Robert gave them much more than that. Once they learned to take his cock, he showed them how much pleasure that cock, and their own nubile bodies, could bring to both of them. And he let them experience it time and time again, until they knew exactly how to pleasure their future husbands that the Geneva School for Girls was preparing them for. All of them left the school with fond memories, and cunts full of cum, courtesy of Professor Tom Roberts.

"Just relax, Cindy," Roberts said as he shifted a bit in his seat, setting himself just right. As Cindy took a deep breath and then once more started licking at her nipple, Roberts withdrew the dildo an inch or so and then slid it forward again, giving the flared head a slight twist as it pressed up against those tight tissues. He wriggled it about, and then started smiling as the head started to move deeper inside her, the restricting tissues finally yielding. He'd felt this exquisite sensation with his own cock before, and there was nothing like that final luxurious feeling as the girl's tight cunt gave up the struggle and surrendered, surrendered to a big hard cock, a big hard cock that was stretching and filling them like never before.

"OH FUCCCCKKKKK..." Cindy gasped loudly as Roberts slid every last inch into her, the flattened base of the dildo pressed flush up against her pouting pussy-lips. When the dildo had bottomed out, it had touched another trigger point inside her, and she started bucking and twitching as she came once more. Her head was thrown back this time and he looked up at the shelf-like protrusion of her big tits, the enormous orbs quivering and shaking as her body twitched every which way. He took the opportunity to reach up and fill his hand with one huge tit, amazed at the size and weight of it.

As soon as Cindy ceased her ragged gasping and brought her head forward again, her half-closed eyes glassy and blissfully content, Roberts went to work on her again, slowly pulling the dildo out and then sliding it all the way back in. He'd barely touched bottom again when he backed it out and drove it vigorously back into her, quickly getting into a rhythmic fucking motion. It wasn't long before once more he had Cindy climbing the walls.

"OH SIR!!...YOU...I...I...AAAAHHH..." Cindy groaned out loud as she came once more. Her body was a quivering mass of jelly as Roberts' expert manipulation of the dildo had her gasping as the euphoric waves of pleasure rolled over her. Like a prospector discovering oil, she was gushing all over his hand as he pistoned the dildo in and out of her eager young pussy. Her whole body was thrumming like a plucked guitar string, and if she felt this good from being fucked by the dildo, and as he'd said, if his cock really was bigger than this dildo, she couldn't wait to find out what it would feel like to be fucked by something like that.

Roberts smiled as he watched the girl come, and then come again. She was a little firecracker, all right, with a body that just wouldn't quit. He couldn't wait to get her alone in his chambers for a good lengthy session, one in which he'd show her the true pleasures a man with a big cock could give her. But right now, his next class was due to start in less than ten minutes, and the iron bar in his pants needed relief.

After her latest orgasm started to die down, he slowly removed the dildo, watching her pretty cunt-lips continue to hold onto it possessively as he drew backwards. "Did that feel good, Cindy?"

Through hooded eyes and with her head slumped against her shoulder, Cindy could only gasp out, "Oh god, yes sir. It felt wonderful."

He held the dildo up in front of her, the whole thing shining with her warm juices. "Before I put this back in the box, I need you to clean it for me. Open your mouth."

Cindy knew exactly what was expected of her and she opened her mouth, her soft red lips parted in welcome. The professor slid the tip of the rubber dick between her lips and she eagerly clamped down, trapping the silicone head inside her mouth. She rolled her tongue over the flared head, feeling her gooey nectar gathering on her tongue.

"That's a good girl. Let me slide it back and forth so you get it all." Roberts smiled to himself as he watched the girl's pretty mouth work the rubber cock, knowing he'd be putting that mouth to work a lot in the future. Her eyes were dreamy-looking as she enthusiastically sucked, making little mewing noises of contentment. But as he looked down at the protruding buds of her big nipples, he knew he had to get off soon, or he'd be blowing a load in his pants.