Geneva School for Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good for now, Cindy," he said as he pulled the dildo from between her sucking lips and dropped it back into box. "Now, have a seat." He rose from his chair and pointed to where he'd been sitting. Cindy took his offered hand and turned around, plunking her curvy bum onto his chair, her kilt now covering her. She looked up expectantly at the professor, who was standing mere inches away.

"This is what you're going to be getting soon," he said as she watched him undo his belt and open his pants. "This is what I need you to practice on that dildo for."

Cindy gasped as he pulled his cock out of his fly. IT WAS HUGE! She'd heard the second-year girls say that Professor Roberts had a big one, but she never imaged anything like this. As he'd said, it was bigger than the dildo, by a good two inches, at least. And as big around as a baseball bat! The knob was like a blazing helmet, enflamed a brilliant red, and so engorged with blood that it looked like it might burst. The tip had a pearly drop of pre-cum drooling lewdly from the tip, the shaft arrow straight and filled with a tracery of veins that made it look angry and deadly. She shivered as she thought of that cock powering its way up into her tight pussy, wondering if it really would tear her apart.

The professor had his hand wrapped around it and was starting to stroke it, the huge cock seeming to get bigger by the second as he moved in closer. She could feel her eyes almost bugging out of her head as she stared at it, her jaw dropping open. She seemed hypnotized, unable to move, as he brought the broad flared head close to her face.

"Keep that pretty mouth of yours open for me, Cindy. I'm very close. I'm gonna let you watch me jerk it off while I'm looking at you and then, when I come, I'm going to pour every drop of my cum right into your mouth. And then you're going to swallow it, but not until I tell you. Do you understand?"

As if mesmerized, and with her eyes still locked on the huge powerful cock in front of her, Cindy eagerly nodded.

"Good, that's a good girl," Roberts said as he stroked his circling hand back and forth. "Just a little more and you'll get your reward."

Cindy watched, totally enthralled, as the red eye at the tip of the professor's enormous cock filled with a milky drop of cum for a split second, and then, as soon as he started to ejaculate, he pressed the hot tip between her ovalled lips. She felt the first rope of cum power its way deep into her mouth, hitting the soft tissues at the back of her mouth and dropping onto her tongue.

"Oh yeah, this is gonna be a big one," she heard the professor say as he continued to stroke his cock, but kept the broad head poised right at the opening of her mouth. A second volley of semen rifled into her mouth, and then a third, the warm masculine fluid gathering in a building pool on her tongue. He kept stroking, and his cock kept shooting, ribbons of spunk sluicing into her mouth as he unloaded, pumping out wad after wad of mature man-cream onto her waiting tongue. She felt her mouth on the point of overflowing, and then she felt the tickle of warm rivulets leaking out of each corner of her mouth, but the professor wasn't done!

"That's it, get it all," he groaned as he gave her a few more shots, dollops of creamy goo pulsing out the yawning tip of his cock into her open mouth. She watched him shake out the final drops, and then drew the head down and across her bottom lip, making sure she got every last drop.

"Let me see what you've got," the professor said as he tucked his spent prick back into his pants and stepped back.

Cindy looked up at him, her eyes alive with arousal as she showed him her mouthful of cum, her mouth absolutely full with a cloudy pool of milky semen.

"That's very nice, Cindy. Now go ahead and swallow it. You've earned it."

Cindy closed her mouth and swallowed, loving the feel of the older man's thick rich cum sliding silkily down her throat. She had to swallow a second time, and then a third, before she had it all inside her, the massive load of semen finding a nice warm home in the pit of her stomach. When she was done, she smacked her lips noisily as she savored the masculine flavor, knowing she was hooked for life.

"Here, sweetheart, we don't want this to go to waste," Roberts said as he used his finger to gather up the dangling strand of cum that was hanging off her chin. He slid his finger into her mouth and let her lick it clean, knowing he'd be feeling that gorgeous mouth and talented young tongue working on his cock soon enough. He gathered up the gooey wad of spunk that had trickled out of the other side of her mouth and let her lick that up too, his finger sliding salaciously back and forth between her soft pink lips until he pulled it out with an audible POP!, her sucking lips not wanting to let it go.

"Well, Cindy, you've only got a few minutes before the start of the next period. You'd better get yourself put together."

She saw him nod down to her front, where her bra and shirt were still hanging open. A flash of guilt and embarrassment came over her and she quickly pulled her bra back around, stuffing her girls back into the massive cups and doing up the clasp. Wriggling her huge tits into place, she pulled her blouse together and did up all the buttons before hurriedly tucking it into her skirt as she stood up. Smoothing down her skirt first, and then her mussed-up hair, she stepped around the professor's desk and gathered up her books.

She turned to see that the professor had picked up some papers from his desk. He appeared totally engrossed in them, as if what had just transpired had never happened. "Will...uh...will there be anything else, sir?"

"What's that, Cindy?" he looked at her questioningly, which again caught her by surprise.

"Will there be anything else, sir? My next class is about to start." She gestured over her shoulder to the clock on the wall.

"No. Be on your way then."

She felt sad as he waved his hand in her direction and then dropped his gaze back to the papers in his hand. Feeling totally at a loss, but with her body still thrumming with delight, she turned and started to walk out of the classroom. She reached down and unlocked the door before twisting the knob.

"Oh, Cindy."

The professor's voice stopped her in her tracks as she turned and looked at him. He still had the papers in his hand, and a stern look on his face.

"Cindy, I'm still concerned about your punctuality. I don't think this one-period of detention has solved the matter. I've decided that you need to be taught a more thorough lesson regarding the importance of timeliness. Therefore, starting next Monday, for one continuous week, you will be my personal alarm clock. I will expect you to attend at my private chambers at precisely 6:00am every morning for that week. If there is even one incident in which you are late, I will be forced to bring this to the attention of Headmaster Walker."

Cindy felt her heart swell with both emotion and excitement. She couldn't keep the broad smile off her face as she looked back at her handsome professor, whose stern look had teasingly softened as he gave her a knowing wink. "Yes sir. I'll be there Monday morning precisely at six sharp. I won't let you down."

He gave her another comforting smile as he looked down at the papers in his hand and turned away.

*

That was last Thursday, and now it was Tuesday morning.

"How would you like to start your day, sir? The same as yesterday?"

On her first day, Roberts had set her to work on his cock immediately. A fan of sleeping in the nude, Robert's watched her eyes gape open as he'd thrown back the sheets and exposed his prodigious member, which was standing up proudly with his usual morning erection. He'd directed her between his legs where she'd proceeded to suck him off, much to his delight. He'd taught her a few things and, like most of the girls at GSFG, she'd been an eager and willing student. She sucked him exactly as he'd wanted, finally taking his sizable load right down her throat.

But today, Roberts felt like trying something else, something else he was sure both he, and the girl, would enjoy.

"No, Cindy. I think we'll try something a little different today. Come with me, my dear."

When he drew back the covers and rose from the bed, he noticed Cindy's big dark eyes open wider as they once again zeroed in on his sizable cock. Like all the instructors at this school, Tom Roberts was extremely well-endowed, with only a couple of other staff members, including Headmaster Jake Walker, able to beat him in both length, and girth, of their respective members.

Yes, Professor Roberts had seen that dreamy glassy-eyed look on the faces of many girls before when they'd seen his cock, and young Cindy Evans looked just as entranced as those others.

The girl followed him into his private washroom, which was one of the perks that convinced him to take this position at GSFG. Like with everything else, Headmaster Walker had spared no expense when it came to ensuring only the finest accommodations for his staff. This marble-lined bathroom, with its commodious steam shower, was just one of the many things Walker had insisted on for the professors' private chambers.

Roberts stepped over and turned on the shower beyond the high glass walls. As the water came on and started to heat up, he turned to the young girl. "Let's start our day this way, shall we?" He grabbed two fluffy towels and placed them on the gleaming chrome warming rack affixed to the marble wall just outside the shower doors. Roberts flicked the switch on the wall, knowing that by the time they were done in the shower, those towels would be toasty warm. Again, another little extra that Headmaster Walker had provided in each professor's private suite.

Roberts stepped to the entrance of the shower and looked back at the girl, taking in the sight of her tightly-cinched robe wrapped around her body before gesturing to a spot on the wall. "There's a hook there."

He waited where he was as Cindy undid the belt of her robe and shyly let it slip off her shoulders. She turned sideways to hang it up, giving him a profile view of her nubile young body. And what a body it was. Roberts thought this buxom young thing had the face of an angel and the body of a full-bodied porn star but, with the alluring innocence of youth that Cindy exuded, to Robert's, it made her even more enticing than any porn star could be. At age 18, she was temptingly youthful, and that body didn't have one ounce of silicone in it—deliciously all natural.

Like Headmaster Walker insisted on for all his potential students, Cindy Evans was blessed with an absolutely tremendous set of tits. Roberts looked at those beauties in profile, and his mouth started salivating just looking at the way the big heavy spheres projected from her body. They were magnificently round, and the curving nature of the big spheres drew your eyes along the enticing shape like a magnet. Her nipples were big—Roberts knew that from the number of times he'd felt the girl up—and right now, in profile, those pert buds were already stiff and pointing out a good half inch from the surface of her breasts. The shape of the one gorgeous breast he could see from this angle made him want to just reach out and cup the big mound, knowing the weight of it would send a surging thrill to his lust-addled brain, and then right to his swollen prick.

The rest of Cindy's body was the same, a little bit plump but oh so fuckable. She had a full curving bum that seemed to balance her sizable chest. Her duelling bum cheeks looked to Roberts like a couple of beach balls squeezed together, creating an inviting line of what he called "bum cleavage". He hadn't yet, but he knew it wouldn't be too long before he explored that delicious crack of hers deeper, a lot deeper. Yes, he planned on burying his big cock in that fuckable ass of hers soon enough.

For Roberts though, it was the girl's face that made what he was doing with her all the more exciting. She had an adorable round face with a just a hint of baby fat, and sinfully smooth skin that made her look temptingly younger than her eighteen years. Flowing rich brunette waves settled on her shoulders, providing the perfect frame for that teasingly innocent young face. Her long thick eyelashes made her doe-like brown eyes pop attractively. Her cute button nose and full soft lips completed a look that Roberts thought of as innocently adorable, while at the same time being wickedly sexy, especially for a man in his 40's who liked his girls just like this; young, full-bodied, and eagerly willing to learn.

"Come, Cindy," Roberts said as he took the girl's hand and led her into the shower stall. The marble-lined shower was more than big enough for the two of them, with two sides made of soaring glass that separated them from the rest of the room. As they stepped under the pelting spray, Roberts pulled her to him, pressing those huge tits of hers against his chest at the same time as he lowered his mouth to hers.

Cindy moaned as her professor drew her against him and started kissing her, his tongue slipping into her mouth at the same time she felt that enormous cock of his rubbing up against her belly. He pulled her against him, his arms and body enveloping her as she allowed herself to be possessed by this sexy older man, wanting to learn everything he had to teach her. She'd loved sucking him off yesterday, swallowing a big creamy load of cum deep into her belly. He'd taken his time and showed her how he'd wanted her to please him, moving her mouth here and there over his thrusting prick before finally spewing shot after shot of milky spunk deep into her mouth. She'd swallowed gratefully, feeling her young pussy tingling with need as she felt his happiness with her efforts pouring out of him and right down her throat. And now, today, a new adventure with her handsome professor awaited her.

Roberts finally broke the kiss, knowing he needed relief soon. With the pelting spray raining down on both of them, he passed Cindy the bar of soap, but not before lathering up his own hands. "Get lots of soap on your hands, and then start working on my cock."

As Cindy started turning the soap in her hands, he reached out for her tits and filled his soapy hands with the voluminous mounds. He rubbed his hands over the massive orbs, watching gleefully as they became shiny with the frothy lather. He felt Cindy's hands on his cock, both of them. She hand one above the other, slowly stroking back and forth, soaping up his prodigious member. He could feel it twitch and get even harder under her smoothly-stroking grasp, her slender fingers wrapped as far around the girthy shaft as she could get them. He saw her two hands working in unison, now with a teasing corkscrew motion as she worked his throbbing rod. The engorged head of his cock stood proudly above her circling hands, her firm two-handed grip coming nowhere near to covering his entire erection.

Her hands felt fantastic, but her heavy youthful tits felt even better—and that's what Roberts wanted today. He re-lathered his hands and soaped up those big round orbs once more before taking her by the shoulder and leading her to the back of the shower stall, where a teak bench went from one side of the stall to the other. "Just sit there, Cindy, I want to fuck these beautiful breasts of yours."

Roberts looked down at the sweet young thing as she sat on the bench, her lush curvy body glistening wetly. He had a lewd smile on his face as he stepped close to her, his thrusting erection almost hitting her in the face. "Here, let me push those babies together, sweetheart. I want a nice deep trough to fuck."

Thrilled that her professor had called her 'sweetheart', Cindy watched as the older man reached up and cupped her heavy boobs in each hand, pressing the soft mounds together, creating a deep dark line of cleavage.

Roberts loved the feel of those soapy round tits in his hands, the slippery skin like liquid velvet beneath his fingers. He smiled at the enticing line between those mammoth globes as he leaned forward and then flexed his body upward, sliding his bloated cockhead into that alluring crevice. His cock moved smoothly over the slippery flesh, the engorged knob emerging from the top of her mashed-together breasts. He continued flexing forwards until his midsection was pressed flush up against the underside of her tits, the dark crimson crown brushing against her chin.

"Of fuck yeah, that's perfect," Roberts muttered under his breath as he drew backwards and then forwards once more. The soapy channel hugged his cock beautifully, her soft young flesh totally encompassing his thick member. He got into a smooth back and forth motion, fucking those tits with long smooth strokes.

Cindy looked down, totally enthralled by the power she could feel flowing from the professor's huge cock right into her. She felt possessed but the immense prick, wanting nothing more than to please her teacher, wanting him to use her curvy youthful body in any way he pleased. She wanted to learn everything he had to teach her, every dirty thing possible. She drew her head back slightly and tipped it forwards, wanting to see that huge cock sliding between her big boobs. The shiny head of his throbbing cock was reaching almost to her mouth with every back and forth stroke, the pulsing shaft glistening with soapy lather.

Roberts loved the girl's tits, feeling like he could take his take his time and fuck those babies all day long. But, he had a breakfast meeting with Headmaster Walker and another colleague, and time was running short. He'd have to take his time with those big round guns another day, and he definitely knew he would. And from the flushed look on young Cindy's face, he knew she would have no objection. "I'm gonna come soon, and when I do, I'm going to pull it out from between those gorgeous breasts of yours and shoot it all over your face. If you want to finger yourself, go ahead."

No sooner were the words out of Robert's mouth than he saw Cindy slide a hand down the front of her body and between her legs. The stinging pellets of water continued to rain down on his back, steam rising luxuriously all around their slick bodies as he levered his cock back and forth between the young girl's oversized tits. He felt his morning load start to speed up the shaft of his cock, and then he drew his hips back at the last second.

"Here's your breakfast, Cindy," he said as he wrapped his hand around his twitching cock and jerked it off all over her face.

"Aaah!"

He heard Cindy gasp as the first white ribbon of cum jettisoned forth and raced up the full length of her pretty face from her chin to her forehead. He moved the tip of his cock slightly and blasted a massive wad across the bridge of her nose onto one cheek. The next shot was directed at the other side of her face, the streaking rope hitting her flush on the eyebrow and dropping down onto her cheek.

"UNNGGHHH..."

Roberts heard Cindy let out a deep animalistic grown and knew from the way she was starting to twitch that she was coming. Her eyes were half-closed as she blissfully watched him continue to paint her face, totally unloading as he flooded those angelic features with gob after gob of thick pasty man-cum. He kept jerking and his sizable cock kept spitting, almost obliterating her face behind a mask of creamy whiteness. With the tingling sensations finally starting to wane and his cock becoming too sensitive, Roberts stopped jerking and flicked the last drops of his spunk onto the girl's upturned face, those remaining drops hitting her right on the lips.

"There you go, a nice breakfast of throat yogurt for you," Roberts said. "Go ahead, eat it. We want to make sure you get plenty of protein first thing in the morning this week, don't we." With a lewd smile on his face, Roberts turned around and stepped into the shower, feeling those stinging drops of water rain down upon his face. He turned and looked over his shoulder, seeing exactly what he thought he'd see. Cindy was pushing the massive load of cum across her face and into her mouth with her fingers. He watched her fingers shove one big clingy gob between her parted lips, and then another. Her fingers were still busy between her legs, and as she shoved another clumpy mess into her mouth and swallowed, he heard her moan and watched her start to shake as she came for a second time. With those sweet girly moans like music to his ears, Roberts turned and, with a smile on his face, reached for the shampoo. He wondered what he would do with the girl tomorrow, how he would use his personal busty alarm clock on that day. There were many ways he could use that alluringly curvy body of hers, but he knew that in the end, he'd make sure she got that mouthful of white honey she was quickly getting addicted to.