All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles 02 Ch. 01'

by Chuck_etal

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Joe originally posted all of these on asstr... Then deleted all of them, and his account, and every other have of his presence on that particular forum... They very briefly appeared behind a paywall on some Yahoo based site / group, literally the day before yahoo got bought up and mass deleted all their adult content. After that he/she was impossible to contact.. So good luck, try not to Marty Stu too much...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it.

Really glad you picked up the story line ! Great job with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice

You have done a good job of maintaing the feeling of the original. Also, your writing skills are good. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More like u

Great job picking up the story. You seem to have a good feel for his writing style. Although I can see/feel your style as well.

I wish there were others like you, willing to take a long dead, unfinished story and move it along and Finish it. It's a shame really, I've read so many great stories that were abandoned and unfinished. Well I'll happily keep an eye out for future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really great!

Do not give up YOU ARE FANTASTIC AND DOING A GREAT JOB!!!!!!!! The only thing I noticed is Jack stopped referring to Jennifer as Genie because she mentioned it was like her calling him "Human." Frankly it is minor and I do not want to discourage or critique you (so please feel free to completely ignore everything except the praise). You're doing THE MAJOR GENIE'S WORK!!!!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A brilliant continuation, made it worth reading the original 28 chapters for a third time. Hope your able to continue with many more chapters. Five stars (even though finger trouble gave only 4).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great job

Just had to read the original version to remember it and after reading your version I am very impressed with it your writing 5 stars. Just one thing I would like to suggest is when jack talks to Geine in his mind it is a bit confusing can they call by name and so we know the conversation has changed thank you

ParallelDimensionParallelDimensionover 4 years ago
Finally!

I have hoped for a long time that someone would continue Genie Chronicles, and it has finally happened. Thank you @chuck_etal. Loved the chapter. Please continue writing.

ParallelDimensionParallelDimensionover 4 years ago
Wishlist

Now I'm hoping that someone would continue writing Threads: The Island.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Not to be too picky

But aren't Zane and Jack cousins, not uncle and nephew!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Carrying On

A good job capturing the style and flow of the original author. Hope to see this continued. This is one of my favorite Literotica series.

richieyeahrichieyeahover 4 years ago
It seems like this promise of continuation is going to die a silent death as well

Something seems to be up with the genie stories in general, writers start with a series, or promise to continue a series and they never seem to come through on their promise.

same thing in this case this has been posted roughly a year ago where's chapter 2 ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Are you still around? Hope you are as this definitely worth continuing.

Poseidon436Poseidon436almost 3 years ago

Really like where you are taking the story and hope you will continue writing.

GreywolfrisingGreywolfrisingover 2 years ago

I really liked how you picked up the ball here but ????????? lets continue since the original is dead in the water so to speak this was a great start to a fantastic continuation and hopefully a great ending to Jack and Genies story

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic. A solid 5. I was discouraged when the chapters of the original just ended. I like how you continued them and very much hope you will keep them coming. There are so many paths to follow with this story. Please continue. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No comment on this story, since I haven't read it yet (I'm reluctantly postponing that pleasure). But I know Joe Brolly's original story pretty well (no, I'm not him!), so wanted to comment on something.

Another commenter pointed out: "But aren't Zane and Jack cousins, not uncle and nephew!"

Yes, but the original story is also confused about this. It describes Jack and Zane as (first) cousins, and sets out the relationships involved, but then usually refers to them as uncle and nephew. My guess is that that's because their interaction feels more like an uncle/nephew one, with Jack as the older, wiser mentor and Zane as the younger neophyte.

But then, the original story makes the same mistake regarding Jack's other cousin Janie (Jennifer calls him "Bad... Unnnnncle!" (not "cousin") once in connection with her - in Ch. 26 when they're all by the pool). So who knows?

Thus, whichever way this sequel described Jack and Zane's relationship, it was doomed to be inconsistent with one aspect or another of the story it's based on. There was not much its author could do about that.

I'm not saying any of this to trash Joe Brolly - I *love* his story - but just to speak up for Chuck_etal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous