Genie Chronicles 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds great. If anyone wakes up early, let's at least get them to make coffee though," Jack added.

His mom laughed. "Good point; your father will be useless if his coffee is delayed."

They eventually sat on the warmer sand back from the water staring at the ocean, until Jonathan and Doreen joined them. A few minutes later, the sun had nearly set so the four of them headed back to the house. Kathleen was explaining the next morning's schedule to Jack's aunt and uncle as he followed behind.

How are our young lovers doing?

Just fine... they are no longer virgins. I am making sure they have their privacy.

Just let me know if Zane needs more condoms. I don't want him to even think about going bareback.

Lea is taking his 'meager' supply as a personal challenge, the little vixen! But don't worry...they still have plenty. And I can always supply him with more without raising their suspicions.

Jack thought, of course she could... he was constantly amazed that Jennifer could be on his same wavelength but one step ahead.

Make it so.

Done.

The four got back to the beach house to find Jennifer and the girls clearly done with their private fashion show and enjoying soft drinks around the pool. Sarah was in animated discussion with Jennifer and seemed to be getting a little "handzy". Janie greeted her parents with a wave and Jack with big google eyes.

When Jack casually suggested he should "check off" on their purchases, they laughingly declined.

After some polite conversation, Jennifer nudged Jack. They excused themselves for the night and headed down to their room. Jack was surprised when he saw their bedroom door was closed; he remembered leaving it open when they left earlier.

Zane and Lea are using our room... I suggested it to her earlier.

Okay, that makes sense for privacy. Are they ready to be disturbed now?

Yes; otherwise I would have delayed us upstairs with your family.

If we can get them to talk, I'd guess they'll have lots of questions. I don't want them to leave until we answer as many as we can. Since they are going to be sex questions, can you speed up our time together but make it so they don't question how long we're with them?

Of course!

Jack quietly knocked on the door. They could hear some rustling on the other side, and the door was unlocked and opened a crack. Jack figured Zane would be the one on the other side, so he bent down slightly and was ready to glare when the apprehensive teen's eye appeared at the opening.

The only thing Zane could see was a huge, stern-looking eyeball, and quickly slammed the door shut. When he heard Jack's laugh on the other side, he sighed resignedly but also in relief. He glanced over to make sure Lea was presentable then opened the door more fully this time.

"Hi, guys. Can we come in?" Jennifer quietly asked.

"Uh, sure," Zane answered; he was frantically thinking about the story he could make up to explain not only their extended absence but also their presence in his uncle's bedroom.

Calm them both down a bit please, Jen; I'd like to let them enjoy the memories of the last two hours without stressing out. Oh, and could you make the others, particularly Cindy, forget to worry about these two as well?

Done.

As Jack and Jennifer walked in, the teens looked like they were ready to bolt. Jack pulled the door closed behind him and pointedly nodded toward the slightly rumpled bed. While the younger couple didn't look quite like deer in the headlights, they still were tentative as they got the hint and returned hand in hand to plop down on the scene of the crime.

Jack pulled a couple of chairs over so they wouldn't be looking down at the teens sitting stiffly on the bed.

Before anyone could speak, Jennifer, who had been looking closely at Lea, gently took her free hand and pulled her off the bed. Without a word she guided her to the bathroom as the men watched.

She has a little cum in her hair. We'll be right back.

Jack figured he could calm his nephew further while the girls were gone. "Don't worry Zane, we're not here to grill you. We both just hope we didn't spoil things by arriving too soon." Jack knew they hadn't, but figured that was a good way to make it seem like Jack was on the defensive.

"No! Heck no! We, uh, we were just talking and—" Zane started to say.

Jack interrupted, "Look Zane; let's just address the elephant in the room. You guys had sex, made love, screwed, whatever -- hopefully more than once. And that's okay with us. Really. You're both over 18 and can do what you want. No one else will know what happened unless you or Lea tell them. Since your absence wasn't discussed while we talked with the family a few minutes ago, I don't think anyone else will ask. Even your mom fell asleep reading and probably won't be aware."

Any chance I'm right about that?

Actually that was a good guess, Jack.

"So let's just relax for a minute until the girls get back. Then Jennifer and I want to answer any questions either of you might have," Jack suggested.

Zane glanced at the bathroom door then back at Jack, took a deep breath and exhaled. "Okay, thanks."

While they waited, Jack saw Zane attempting to hide a rumpled drug-store sack by his left leg. He stood and reached down to gingerly extract the incriminating evidence with thumb and forefinger, then walked over to put it in the trashcan. "Don't worry. We'll take care of that," he assured his nephew. Genie could make it disappear later.

"Thanks," was all Zane said as Jack returned to his chair. Being guys, neither one felt the need to fill the conversation void.

How's it coming?

Fine, Jack. We're just having the same conversation you two did, but in 'girl-speak'. We'll be out in a few minutes.

Is Lea okay? Is she still sore?

We'll discuss that together in a minute. But no; if anything, she'd like to still be going.

Just then the bathroom door opened and Jennifer led Lea out to once again sit on the bed beside Zane. The teens shared a glance, both looking relatively calm as they held hands.

As Jennifer took her seat next to Jack she broke the slightly uncomfortable silence by saying, "Lea, if it's okay, I'd like Jack and Zane to hear your question we talked about in the bathroom." She looked at Jack to let Zane focus on his new girlfriend. "Lea knows she was a virgin up to a couple of hours ago. And she was ready for the initial pain and bleeding of her first time. But when Zane entered her, there was no blood and very little discomfort. Besides wondering why, Lea is afraid Zane thinks she really wasn't a virgin."

Jennifer turned to the other couple to confirm what she said, but Zane was staring at Lea. "Really? First of all, you and I both said we were virgins and I would never doubt you. Second, I was just relieved you didn't have any pain. And third, it was hard for me to think about anything coherent until the fourth time—"

"Zane!" Lea yelped. Clearly that last slipped out, and Zane's red-faced, unabashed expression caused Jack to laugh and Jennifer to cover her smile.

She quickly came to their rescue. "I told Lea she was worrying about nothing, but thank you for confirming that. But just so we can use this question as a teaching tool, let's talk about the 'why'.

"Girls are all built with slight differences down there. Lea could have just had a weaker or smaller hymen for instance. Or she could have accidentally torn it during her childhood. Since Lea had a strict mother and really didn't explore down there much, she just assumed everything was 'normal'. And it was. Besides, virginity is less about an intact hymen and more a state of mind. Does that make sense?"

Lea and Zane both nodded, again looking at each other to silently confirm they understood.

Was size and issue? I have no idea how big Zane is, Jack admitted.

Not really, although Zane's cock is like his bodylong and skinny. Neither dimension seemed to be an issue for Lea though.

"So then... any other questions either Jennifer or I can answer?" Jack asked, waggling his eyebrows at Zane to lighten the mood and let them know anything was fair game.

Again the teens looked at each other; then Zane reluctantly murmured, "Well, uh, we kinda got going one way and kept going. We were sort of scared to try anything else. Could you maybe tell us what else we could do?"

Jack and Jennifer exchanged grins. Jack stood and said, "Sure, no problem. We'll call this Kama Sutra 101!" Before the surprised teens could say anything he added, "Of course, we'll all leave our clothes on."

Seeing the mixture of relief and disappointment in their eyes, Jack walked to the door on the pretense of checking the lock.

Should we take this further?

No, I think your first idea is best, Jack. Neither is really ready for group sex, even with us. But don't be surprised if they want some Continuing Ed later!

Jack returned to the bed and said, "Why don't you two show us what you tried... four times."

After a quick exchange of confirming glances, Zane and Lea crawled to the middle of the bed. Lea lay on her back and spread her legs. Zane crawled up her body until he was holding himself stiffly over her as if he was going to do pushups. It was clear neither was comfortable touching any part of the other's body with Jack and Jennifer watching.

"Okay, that's the classic Missionary position," Jack told them. "Now I assume you were naked."

They both looked at him and mutely nodded with slightly red faces.

Jack: "Did you kiss?" More nods from both.

Jennifer: "Did he play with your breasts?" Vigorous nod from Lea. Grin from Zane.

Jennifer: "Did he kiss them... lick them... bite them?" Two heads shook at each question.

Jack turned to Zane, "Alright, there's the first thing to try next time. Just start gently and work your way up to what Lea tells you feels best."

Zane will stop before Lea reaches her limit. Just saying.

So Jack added, "Some women really like to have their breasts played with." Wide grins.

Other than kissing, did they try anything oral?

No, and I don't think they're quite ready. At least Zane isn't. I suggest we give them some introductory position instruction. Like I said, I expect they'll come running back for more.

Jennifer reached out and gently guided Zane's shoulders downward. "Lower your body onto Lea." Zane was finally lying fully on Lea's ample chest. Lea wrapped her arms around his skinny frame, not uncomfortable in the least. Zane wasn't sure what to do with his hands; he finally settled on gingerly holding her shoulders and laying his head on the pillow.

"Now I'm going to move your legs around, Lea. These are variations on the basic Missionary position."

Jennifer crawled onto the bed, lifted Lea's feet by the ankles until they were wrapped around Zane's calves. "There's this..."

She moved the legs further out and up until Lea's feet hugged Zane's butt. "There's this..."

She moved her feet back to the bed then out and flat near Lea's butt. "There's this..."

Finally she took Lea's ankles again and straddling Zane's thighs, raised both legs straight out at forty-five degrees. "And there's this!"

She's pretty limber.

Most girls are at this age. Oops, there goes your concentration.

While Lea was able to lift her head and watch in fascination as Jennifer manipulated her legs, Zane was more constrained. Not that he was complaining, mind you. But he only had a vague idea of where Lea's legs went when they no longer were in contact with him. So when Jennifer suggested he watch as she repeated the movements, he reluctantly rolled off Lea to stand by Jack.

Jennifer surprised the teens (but not Jack) by taking the spot Zane vacated. A small "eep!" escaped Lea as Jennifer's chest met hers. Jennifer moved through the various positions by again holding Lea's ankles; first bringing them to wrap around her shapely calves, then her perky bottom. Next she lifted up to slide Lea's feet up her side to lay flat near Lea's bottom, continuing so the front of Lea's thighs were against her chest and Jennifer was laying on the back of her legs (Rodeo to Anvil to Eagle, as she authoritatively informed them). It was then easy to re-take Lea's ankles and stretch her legs up and out to show the final (Spread-Eagle) position. Jennifer felt obliged to thrust her pelvis into Lea's a few times to make sure Zane had a clear idea how this worked. His open-mouthed gawp let her know he was paying attention.

Continuing to hold Lea's leg spread, Jennifer asked Zane, "So you didn't try anything where Lea was on top?"

Zane looked at Lea's wide-spread legs and hurriedly said, "No, nothing like that!

Jennifer giggled. "No silly, I mean... Oh just get over here and I'll show you."

She let Lea go and rolled over so Zane and Lea could change places. Jack helped Lea stand and looked at his girlfriend. Are you having fun yet?

Yes Jack. I can tell you are enjoying watching as well!

Jack had to admit she was right. Genie could make almost anything look erotic, and demonstrating sex positions took it over the top. It would be even better if she was nude, which suddenly gave him an idea. He made a Secret Wish.

Jennifer and he were suddenly naked. Jack had made sure Jennifer and the teens were unaware of the change. Knowing he was the only one who could see this mind-boggling sight almost caused Jack to lose his composure and give away what was going on. No one else had even blinked.

Zane now lay corpse-like in the middle of the bed, gazing at the ceiling. Jennifer looked down like she was pondering a difficult puzzle. Finally she shook her head. "No, we need to be more efficient. Scoot over closer to the edge please, Zane." He did as she asked, which freed up half the bed. "Now you lie down, Jack."

Jack and his bouncing cock got on the bed, and he tried to mimic Zane's stiff body position. Jennifer rolled her eyes at him as she moved to straddle his feet. She suddenly felt his bare ankles tickling her nether lips and glared at him. Naughty Master!

Don't move.

Jack made a show of tensing up. "Oh, I have a cramp in my foot. Let me move it around a little."

He twisted both feet in circles for almost a minute until he pronounced his "cramp" gone.

Okay, you can move now.

Tttthank you, Master.

Lea was the only one standing; she shifted from foot to foot in uncertainty. Jennifer reached out and patted Zane's feet next to her. "Come over here and sit on Zane." Lea scrambled around the bed and positioned herself to mirror Jennifer. While the boys would never touch, the girls didn't mind that their legs were lightly rubbing against each other.

"Now I'm going to move into some woman-on-top positions, and you just do the same," she said to Lea.

Jack turned to Zane, who had been looking back and forth between the two beautiful women. "I know it's going to be tough, but your job is to watch me and do what I do; patience, Young Grasshopper." Judging by the questioning look Zane gave him, the reference was completely lost on the teenager.

Tingle. Yes, Old Man.

Jennifer leaned forward until her mouth was an inch above Jack's cock, which appeared to everyone but Jack as the covered, slightly bulging crotch of his cargo shorts. Her bare tits grazed his legs, causing his cock to jump.

Jennifer waited until Lea had followed suit. "We can cover oral sex later, but you can see where this gives you a nice, comfy position for a blow-job." Lea couldn't hide her grin as her eyes shifted from watching Jennifer to gazing into Zane's surprised stare.

Jack put both hands lightly on Jennifer's head then waited until Zane finally saw him and quickly did the same to Lea. "Some women like it if you guide them, but remember to push only if she asks." He looked expectantly at Jennifer.

Even with the hint, Jennifer remained stubbornly silent; so they held that position for a couple of seconds more before Jack removed his hands and Jennifer sat up straight again. The other couple was now watching closely and followed their mentors.

"Okay, let's scoot up a little," Jennifer told Lea as she wiggled her way up to straddle Jack's crotch. "This is called Cowgirl...guess why!"

As she moved into position Jack concentrated on shrinking his cock and then expanding it to nicely fill Genie's pussy while they waited for Lea to follow Jennifer's lead. He made another secret wish and watched as Jennifer became aware of their nudity. Oh! Thank you, Jack. This is much better!

The cock or the clothes?

The clothes.

He shrank his cock and then gave it a hefty increase in girth as he expanded again.

EEEP! I mean both of course!

Marveling at her outward calmness, Jack tried the same by keeping his face still as he cackled at her silently. It worked as she harrumphed back at him. [Long...short, long...medium, long...]

Zane and Lea were unaware of the prolonged silence. They were staying busy grinning and moving their hips in an uncoordinated (but effective) lap dance.

Jack looked over at the other couple. "Zane... Zane! Pay attention." He then reached up with his left hand and cupped Jennifer's bare right tit. As soon as Zane gently cupped Lea's bra-clad breast, Jack reached up with his right hand and saw Zane had two handfuls as well. Jack could feel Jennifer's hard nipples poking his palms; he really wanted to move his hands, but he knew it would look strange. He suspected similar thoughts were going through Zane's head at the moment.

You're correct Jack.

Having calmed a little, Jennifer was back in teacher mode. "Notice this position gives Lea more control. She can go easy—" [Slow, sensual grind], " —or hard." [Bounce, bounce, bounce]. "She can lean back or forward."

Even though Lea was copying Jennifer, Jack barely noticed. He was fascinated by the mesmerizing effects all the movements were having on her bare, bouncing breasts. At the last second he remembered to wrap Jennifer in a hug as she leaned forward. He had to whisper, "Zane...Zane!" again before the teen hugged Lea.

After a few seconds of enjoyable closeness, Jack reluctantly released Jennifer so she could sit up straight again. "Okay, let's turn around," she told Lea.

The girls shifted around to face the boys' feet. Jack was sure Jennifer's vice-like grip on his cock was going to twist it off as she turned. In fact, he could swear his cock unwound 180 degrees when she finally released it. But of course that would be impossible!

"This is called Reverse Cowgirl," Jennifer informed them. "You can do the same things we just did, but I really like this." Jennifer leaned back and Jack quickly reached up to cup her bare tits again. "Ahh, I could lie like this all day," she murmured.

Zane and Lea were in the same position and both now had their eyes closed, copying Jennifer. Jack decided this was a good point to stop before the teens fell asleep.

"Thank you Professor Holiday. Now students, practice, practice, practice," Jack instructed. He made them all laugh as he wagged his finger at them from his prone position.

Jennifer and Lea crawled off their respective sides of the bed and the boys followed. All stood in awkward silence for a moment until Jack suggested he and Jennifer walk them to their rooms, "to make sure you don't face any firing squads."