All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles Ch. 05'

by Joe Brolly

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story

Hey man loved your stories and wanted to encourage you too keep writing. I hope that you are planning on continuing this storyline. Anyway great story and keep em coming.

Jeff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
What a rare treat!

Very well thought out and written. What a rare treat. I am most impressed with the fact however that when given the opportunity to use his gift of the genie to twist others' choices to his own gain, he chose instead to use that gift to benefit others. He relied mostly on manipulating himself in order to fulfill the fantasies of the woman he wanted, rather than manipulating her and her fantasies to fulfill himself. Such a very thin and yet oh so important line between taking someone's choices away and "mind controlling" them, and making events work in such a way that they allow the other person to act on their own wishes. I applaud you. Keep up the good work, and here's to hoping that he doesn't turn that corner and lose his morality as he becomes more accustomed to the power at his disposal.

chelseasboychelseasboyalmost 19 years ago
KUTGW

Just as good as the first few chapters, keep it up you have me as a loyal reader now!

michassmichassalmost 19 years ago
a dark side to this?

So far its the ultimate male fantasy and its largely believable once one accepts the basic premise. Its reasonably well written, although a little more editing would help. The little tote boards remind me of a Sim game. Its charming that this is a benelovent god. On the other hand, manipulation without real permission is still manipulation, and this may get boring if a dark side doen't develop in the story line...

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Good Stuff!

Good writing, I caught 1 or 2 errors, you might want to try a proofreader. Sexy, well thought out fantasy. Thanks.

grumbletasgrumbletasalmost 19 years ago
masterful !!! :)

I am really hooked by this story. I too love the way that this man acts. He treats his genie with love and consideration as well as doing positive things for other people.

Nothing like a story that gives you that warm fuzzy feeling as well as an a lump in your undies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
:)

more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantastic

Finally, a love story that includes sex but does not overpower the banter between Jack and Genie. As long as you keep writing this series, I will keep reading. Thank you.

sage_moransage_moranalmost 19 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful

This is a fabulous story thus far! I can't wait for more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantasy at its Peak!

Damn Good Story! Please More! Absolutely EntrallinG.From the Beginning This story is unputdownable!!

-Rahul

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome but not flawless

Hmm, I'm really picky when it comes to both stories and actual adult film. Maybe it's because I've read and seen countless ones.

But hey, nobody's perfect.

I liked the entire story. I loved Jack and Genie's relationship, they seemed like business partners, friends, siblings and lovers all at the same time. They're just an awesome match.

I liked the sex...

But there's just a few things that take away from the story:

1) What's the deal with Jack helping the fat kid? While it seems very noble and adds a new layer to Jack's character, it doesn't do much to the story. We already know Jack is altruistic and nice because of how he treats Genie. Unless this is gonna lead to something vital later on, I think it's best that it's taken out.

2) Why the hell does Jack and Lacey keep talking during sex? It makes it feel like a task or homework instead of actual fun. Therefore it made it more of an errand to read than a blast. It was still great. When it comes to sex, action speaks loudest unless of course, the chick is muttering dirty words...

3) The board... well people probably don't mind but I do. It just makes every chick feel like they're mechanical or like they're some form of PRODUCT for Jack. I don't like it when chicks are dehumanized into sexual commodities. You know having sex with an actual woman is better than having sex with a prostitute for money.

4) I like the entire idea of "everything here is perfect" but it gets boring quick. You need to come up with a conflict that equally negates all the goodness the Genie gives Jack. Otherwise it's all about fun, sex and games with Genie and that isn't as intriguing.

Overall, a great story.

Keep up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

nice! I'm really enjoying this series; I found out about it through bashfullyshameless, who has the beginnings of a story inspired by this one, so i thought I would check it out. definitely glad i did :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

Especially how he manages to twist/manipulate his words to get what he wants out of a wish, without breaking any rules... and that he helps other people.

I gotta say, I'd be damn good at this whole word manipulation thing; it's a hobby of mine to find loopholes in everything. Now if only I had a practical purpose with which to apply them...

JohnnyX9000JohnnyX9000over 11 years ago
How to use word manipulation

Anon a practical way to use word manipulation would be to become a lawyer. :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

All I can say is "Wow!", what a wonderful story line. I especially like the way Jack is doing good things for other people. Genie's abilities are intriguing, if I had a genie like her, I would take her to the beach, have her transform us into a merman and mermaid couple, then go fuck on the deck of the Titanic (or maybe the Captain's stateroom?). Mermaids are my favorite fantasy, I've always thought it would have been fun to see Cousteau encounter a real live mermaid and watch him swallow his mouthpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh dear

Just another sad gobbit of wishful thinking

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!

Your storyline is awesome & hope the story never ends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Love it!

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 6 years ago
Anatomical oddity?

When Jack is having sex with the black woman in the dressing room, he has her lie face down on the floor, tells her to relax, and then lies on top of her.

Then...

"He then spread her legs comfortably wide, and positioning his cock over her ass, slid it down between her crack, past her bud, and to her entrance again."

So, If I'm reading that right, her clitoris ("bud") IS BETWEEN HER ASS AND HER VAGINA ("entrance")?!?!?!?! Sadly, I've never had sex with a black woman, but I'm reasonably certain that if their clits were BELOW their vagina instead of ABOVE them, I would have heard or read about it somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bud? Sounds like a beer to me =-P

Have you ever heard of a slang term for anus called a roseBUD? Hence, Bud..

Yes it can be used as a term for clit or pussy too...

Remember you smack a child's fanny (bottom in America) and lick a woman's Fanny (Pussy in England).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Speaking of slang:

Have you ever been offered a "chocolate starfish" by a woman? If you declined the offer, you made the biggest mistake of your life. What she offered, was for you to fuck her in the ass.

ClearmuseClearmuse2 days ago

Really enjoying this pleasant smooth ride. World could use more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous