All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles Ch. 26'

by Joe Brolly

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
as normal good story :) keep em coming

good job as usualy joe! keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic.

Loved the previous stories and very happy to see it back. Please send more and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant. The last two sentences cracked me up. I love this series, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Joe you rock!!!!

Just when I had written you off for dead you came back new chapters for my all time favorite sci fi literotica story. I do hope you won't keep the me and the rest of your fans waiting too long for the next chapther in the saga. By the way is there any chance that we can see what sex genie can do it you get on her bad side? Not jack cause jacks cool and knows better.

Shawn J.

From Brooklyn NY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love it, love it, love it!

Not particularly sex-charged, but hey, they can't all be. Wonderful addition to the story regardless!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
why? why? why

why did you leave us for so long? :D

glad you are back! glad jack and jennifer is back!

WizardOfMazWizardOfMazalmost 17 years ago
Wow

Mr. Brolly,

This is by far the greatest story/series that I have discovered while using this site. I would like to congratulate you on your amazing technique, immaculate grammar, and loving, yet steamy, sex. Your characters, through great development coupled with an outstanding plot, are part of a story that is wonderful and charming, and yet it has beautiful love and intercourse in it as well. This is very hard to accomplish and, for what it's worth, I give my congratulations for achieving such a seemingly-impossible feat.

We (all of your fans) have waited a long time for your return and rejoice now that it has come. Please don't keep us waiting too long for the continuations to this work of art, because I know a mind like yours will be able to come up with so much more that will please and delight all who read it.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The Best

I stayed up all night reading every one of your stories. You are my favorite on this site, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Keep it up!

Hey, I love this series! Keep it up, I can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i enjoyed this chapter in the series more than most!

cylinderlitecylinderlitealmost 12 years ago
WoW! (is that all you can say?)

Totally loved it. A huge fan of this serious. (made an account just to favorite XD )

This story has all the genie wishes I was looking for and it even has morality.

That last line is probably the best line I've ever read on this site!!!! ;P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I totally identify with Zane...

Noon IS a decent hour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it! The only way this story could be any sweeter is if Jack had done a “secret wish” that Jennifer would be extremely shy and bashful whenever she’s swimming and for her to remember it while not changing.

She struts out all confident in her bikini only to be surprised to discover it’s embarrassing for her to be seen wearing one. Genie would be all bashful and quiet and Jack could then really have some innocent fun with his blushing genie. Each day despite her feelings she’d choose to wear one except for when he suggests they go skinny-dipping in the local pond.

Now with Jennifer being extra shy and Jack he could have some real fun. To tease he he could wish he naked with a magical spotlight to following her around shining on her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous