Genie Chronicles - EGENIE Pt. 03

Story Info
Dave shops for a house, jewelry and a family.
5.1k words
4.58
10.4k
18

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now I should not have to go into the mechanics of the EGENIE any more. We now get into the meat and bones of the story and see how seductive power can be, As always all participants are 18+. There are many themes in this story, some parts only focus on one theme while others will have a wider focus, i hope you enjoy the tale. Please leave comments (positive or negative) but don't be mean. If you don't like something, let me know. I will change it if it is not important to the story. If you are offended, I am sorry, no need to read or comment. There are literally hundreds of thousands of stories on Literotica for you to enjoy, Now without any further ado, here is the story.

*********************

Main Characters

David Hawkins- 25 year old white male, veteran, suffers from PTSD and bipolar disorder. 6' 3", 200 lbs. After a wish, he now has an adjustable cock. Black hair, Blue Eyes, tanned skin and a black goatee.

Idalia- 2637 year old female Genie, 5' 2", 38 in chest, 28 in waist, 36 in hips and a 40 C bust. Her skin was pale and she had freckles on her nose and cheeks. She had red hair but was hairless all over her body, except for a small patch just above her vagina.

Dawn Desruisseaux - 42-year-old white female, 5' 6", 36 chest, 30 waist, 38 hips, 40D. Dirty Blonde hair. Married with 3 children. Realtor

Debbie Desruisseaux - 23-year-old white female, 5' 4", blonde hair, 38 chest, 32 waist, 36 hips and 40 C. Single and working her way through college.

We left the highway and passed through a small town. Driving up main street I saw an advert for a realtor. I slowed the car and stared at the picture of the realtor. Her name was Dawn Desruisseaux. She had dirty-blonde hair and brown eyes and looked to be in her late 30s early 40s. I looked at Idalia and smiled.

"Fate has struck. I found the person who will help us find a home."

She sat up and followed my gaze.

"She is very pretty Master."

"Yes, yes, she is. May end up with new toys today. Fortune smiles upon us. Let's go to her office. After a good breakfast"

********

We had had a nice breakfast at a retro diner and Idalia had enjoyed a meal that she hadn't had to conjure. Her favorite part of breakfast was the syrup on her pancakes and if I had not stopped her, she would have drunk the syrup from the bottle.

It was refreshing to see just innocent wonder and joy. So, okay, I was starting to like her but I was still going to use her. We walked into the realtor office and there was a young blonde girl sitting at the reception desk. The name plate on the desk read:

DIANNE DESRUISSEAUX

She looked to be around 20 to 25 years old. Her hair came down to just past her shoulders and she had bright blue eyes. She was dressed in a professional manner and her maroon blouse still managed to hug her firm body enticingly. Some nice, firm C cups, maybe D cups, let their presence be known and the fact that there was no bra.

"Good morning, Sir... Ma'am. Welcome to Desruisseaux Realty. I am Dianne, how can we help you today?" she said as she stood up. Her blouse was tucked into a very nice black pencil skirt that came about an inch below her knees. Her legs covered in sheer black stockings. Delightful.

She stood 5' 4", blonde hair, 38 chest, 32 waist, 36 hips and 40 C. She was young and she was pretty.

*I wish for you to be able to hear her thoughts so I can know how to proceed with her and the same with her mother when she shows up.*

*Your wish is my command, Master.*

"Well Ms. Desruisseaux..."

"Please, call me Dianne."

*She thinks you are cute Master. She is disappointed that you are with me.*

*Well, my Genie, how about a little, subtle seduction. See if you can get her to warm up to you. Just for fun*

*Yes Master.*

And just like that, my sexy Genie slowly turned up the heat on Ms. Desruisseaux. I was watching her closely as I reached my hand out to shake hers. Her hand was soft, her grip though, was firm. I looked into her bright eyes and saw them dilate a bit. Her hand started to sweat just a bit and a slight flush filled the skin of her face.

"Dianne, my name is Dave, Dave Hawkins. This is my... fiancé, Idalia." Both ladies were surprised at that. Idalia pleasingly so and Dianne was saddened. "I am looking for a new home in my old home town."

*Fiancé Master!*

*Yeah, yeah, don't get too excited.*

I was not surprised when Idalia failed to stifle a giggle.

"Well, Mr. Hawkins, my mother... I mean, Mrs. Desruisseaux, will be back in a few minutes. If you would like to sit down and wait."

"Very well. Do you have any info on current availability?"

"What's your home town?"

"Right here in Hooksett."

Her eyes raised at that and then she walked behind the desk and pulled a binder from the shelves back there. She brought me the binder and offered us refreshments. I thanked her and had Idalia keep Dianne entertained while I looked at the homes in the binder.

There were a couple of places that looked nice, but one really stood out. It had 15 acres and was a brand new 4 bedroom. She had it listed at a little over $600k. Something we could really work with.

I looked up and Idalia practically had Dianne eating out of her hands. Idalia was leaning, almost sitting on the edge of the desk. Leaning towards Dianne, her top, somehow show more boob than it should have. Gotta love magic.

Dianne was chatting amiably and every so often, she would stare down Idalia's top. I think the girl is up for some experimenting.

*Yes Master, she is.*

"Dianne! I was wondering if you could tell me about this property." I said and walked over to her. I leaned forward, placing the binder on the desk in front of her. She leaned forward to see what property I was talking about. The view I had was very nice, very nice indeed.

She was just too young and I had nothing against her or her family. Yeah, I know, then why does the Genie look so young, and why that now I look 25, do I have an issue? Well, I never claimed to be consistent. The Genie is my slave, my property so I will enjoy it. Anyone else like Dianne who has not betrayed or related to anyone who has done me wrong, well I just leave them alone. That however does not mean I can't appreciate them and use them just a little.

"Well, Mr. Hawkins. This is a new construction, no neighbors within about a mile. Town water was run out during construction, there is service from a nearby cell tower. The property actually has a stream that crosses it and has fish. The property extends about an acre into the adjacent forest. All in all a nice relaxing environment."

"Very well. Sounds good."

The phone started ringing.

"Good morning Desruisseaux Realty, Dianne speaking...oh, hey mom. Yes, I know... uh huh. Yep. Oh, you have prospects here, a Mr. Hawkins. He is looking at the new Cheshire house. Oh, your are in the parking lot? Okay. Bye."

I stepped away and moved behind Idalia, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her close. I looked at Dianne.

"She is on her way in? Great."

The door behind us opened up and there she was. The pictures of her did not do her justice, she was gorgeous. I revised my plan just a bit. We were going to make her and her family our friends. I just had this urge to be bad, very bad.

*Master, whatever you need, just tell me.*

Hearing her giggle in my mind was such a fucking turn on. Dawn looked very professional. Mature, sexy and confident. Her dirty blonde hair hung loose and framed her tanned face. She stood, around 5' 6", a nicely toned frame. Her legs were a swimmer's leg, long and lean. She was wearing stockings, not hose, which I loved.

She had a waspish waist and wide hips. Her breasts stuck out nice and firm. She wore a blue silk shirt with a burgundy skirt that came to about an inch above her knee. Her smile lit up her face.

"Mr. Hawkins, pleased to meet you. I am Dawn." She said taking my hand.

*Master, she thinks you are handsome and she even thinks I am pretty. She had a slight spike in arousal.*

"Pleased to meet you, Dawn. You can call me Dave. I just spent a lovely time talking with Dianne. I have to say, you do not look like you could have a daughter her age." I smiled and casually looked her up and down.

She blushed and looked down. I took her hand and guided her to her daughter's desk. I took the binder and showed her the home I was interested in.

"I think this house would be perfect for us. There is one thing I want to know though."

"What would that be, Dave?"

"Can you get me the lots surrounding the house also?"

She looked me over, covering the greed in her eyes. She smoothed her skirt and lead me into her office.

"Dianne, I will be with the Hawkins' for a while. Get us some coffee dear."

"Tea for my wife and I, Earl Grey if you have it. If not, anything would be fine."

"Yes Mr. Hawkins."

We walked into the office and Dawn moved around and sat at her desk. The front of her desk was open, so we could see legs and skirt.

*Her skirt should be shorter, don't you think babe?*

*Yes Master.*

Idalia smiled sweetly at Dawn and I watched as the hemline of the skirt shortened. Now I had a good view of her panties as she settled behind the desk and crossed her legs. They were black, lacy and could not hid the fact that she shaved. She looked at me and smiled again.

"Let me just access the lot information and see what I can do for you."

I pushed my chair back a few inches and gestured to Idalia. She stood up slowly and moved over to me. She slinked into my lap so that her legs were line of sight with Dawn.

She placed an arm around my neck and worked her Genie magic to shorten her hem, a lot. Her giggling and kissing my cheek and neck did what it was supposed and caught Dawn's attention. Poor woman nearly choked when she looked over and saw Idalia's left leg over the arm of the chair and her right leg on the floor. What was worse was that her shaved pussy was in view.

*Master, she is very distracted. She likes what she sees and is aroused at what she thinks of as my innocent slut look.*

*You remember, I did say subtle seduction. No need to grow a penis, bend her over her desk and fuck her ass... not yet.*

Idalia giggled out loud, again. This caused Dawn to turn her head and pay attention to the computer again.

"Mr. Hawkins, it seems those lots are available. With the house and the lots, you are looking at a little over a million dollars." She looked at me like she was expecting me to thank her and leave.

*She thinks you are all flash and no substance, her thoughts. She saw the car and was not impressed. Your looks and mine are tempting but not enough for her to work hard on the sale.*

"A nice little investment, space and privacy. Nothing is too good for my blushing bride. When would be a good time to go see it?"

"I could do today, but not until late in the afternoon. Could you meet me here at 4 pm"

*Master, she is planning on doing some research on you it seems. She wants to be sure we are not wasting her time.*

*I wish that "our" financial situation was such, that this type of purchase would not be surprising or suspicious.*

That tingle was becoming commonplace as she made sure the spirit and the letter of the wish were fulfilled.

"4 pm it is. It gives me time to show Idalia around my old home town." I leaned in and kissed her cheek.

Taking her hand, I guided her up and off of my lap. Standing, I moved close to the desk and extended my hand to Dawn. She took it, the look of curiosity on her face.

I led Idalia out of the offices and back to the car. Holding the door for her, watching the legs and thighs slide into the car, had me feelings things that I hadn't since high school and the military. Her magic might actually be changing me and I did not seem to care.

"Where to now Dave?"

"Promise to not read my mind for the next hour so I know I can trust you without wishes."

"I promise Dave."

"Then no more questions. Just enjoy the scenery."

I drove us back into the city, by scenic routes this time. It had been a long time since I had driven this area and enjoyed it. The nice thing was, she was excited by nature and small-town views along with big city... for NH, a big city... views. So I drove past where I wanted to take her and parked. She drew a few looks, but we were blending in, so nothing unusual.

I got her to the store and opened the door for her. She walked in, still enamored of the outside view and then focused on her surroundings. A blonde woman approached us. She was tall, about 5' 10", a nice narrow waist and wide hips. Somewhat small in the breasts but still stunning. Her burgundy top, charcoal skirt and maroon lipstick gave her a certain, je ne sais quoi.

"Welcome to Stillman's Diamonds. I am Marjorie Stillman. How can I help you?" her smile was warm and friendly.

"Pleased to meet you, Marjorie. My name is David and this is my fiancé, Idalia. Well, not officially, unless I find just the right ring in here." I smiled sheepishly. Yeah, I can make believe when I have to.

While Marjorie and I were exchanging pleasantries, Idalia beelined for the jewels. Millenia in harems with rich, powerful men and exposure to gems and jewelry made Idalia gravitate to the more expensive items. None of the items had prices showing and Marjorie noticed Idalia's excitement.

Marjorie planned on using Idalia's enthusiasm to get as much from me as she could. I hated to inform her that I was going to spend a lot more than she expected me too. I was ready to spoil my little Genie.

"Marjorie, do you do custom jewelry here or do you contract it out?"

"We do business with a Jeweler in New York. It is expensive, but they do excellent work and offer a lifetime guarantee."

"Excellent." I said as I pulled out my wallet, trying to hide the surprise when I saw the MC Gold Card in there.

*Oh Master, these are all beautiful!! Oh, and yes, the Gold Card was part of your finances wish. I want you to be able to spoil me.*

The giggle filled the room. I slapped the card down on the glass case and winked at Marjorie.

"Give her whatever she wants." Idalia's ears perked up at that and a mischievous grin crossed her face. I just smiled and nodded. Taking a seat, I watched the fun. Yeah, it was a little disconcerting that Idalia seemed to take on more of my personality over a short period of time, but it was arousing.

For the next hour, I watched Idalia work her magic, figuratively I think, on Marjorie. Light touches while looking at stones. Subtle grazing of the thighs as they discussed settings. Idalia placed a hand on Marjorie's hip and leaned in while looking a particular ring and showed off her lovely cleavage. Marjorie actually blushed at this.

I checked my watch and chuckled. Standing I moved over to the women. "I am sorry ladies. We have an appointment to see a house, if you have time tomorrow, maybe we can pick up where we left off." I grabbed the card and Idalia's hand and I guided her to the door. At the door, Idalia looked at Marjorie.

"I can't wait until tomorrow." She blew the other woman a kiss. Marjorie's blush deepened.

As we got back to the car, Idalia asked me, "Is there something wrong Dave? You have been very reserved and have not taken advantage of many opportunities that presented themselves today."

"No, nothing wrong. It's just... before getting a Genie, I had always avoided things that would take control out of my hands. I don't drink, nor do I do drugs and I don't give people power over me. Relationships tend to be one sided. Now, with you, I can do whatever I want, whenever I want. You might say, that gives me power, but it doesn't, it just gives me an addiction."

This bothered me. All my life I pleased others, for a variety of reasons. Four decades later I was learning to enforce my own control over my life. Now, now I had this... this Genie, the portal to all my wants, needs and desires. I tried not to give in to the temptation. Here it was, unlimited wealth. The ability to take anyone I wanted, however I wanted. My skin was damp with sweat, my head ached and my mouth was dry. It was all mental, thanks to the wish. Perfect physical health. Mental health, however, no I needed to be strong.

The worst part was, I know I could wish for the strength to resist the temptation, and yet, the wish never passed my lips or crossed my mind as a command. I would have to test myself and hope I was strong enough to pass the test. Hope was all I had.

A short while later we pulled into the Realtor office parking lot. As I put the car in park, Dawn and Dianne were exiting the building. Dianne saw us and waved, Dawn seemed to say something and she composed herself, but could not repress the sly grin she flashed at Idalia.

I stepped out of the car and approached Dawn. "How long a drive to the property?"

"About 10 minutes."

"I don't want to take up too much of your time, but I do thank you for the walkthrough."

"Not a problem Mr. Hawkins. It is on our way home and works out nicely."

"We will follow you there, try not to lose us." I winked as I said it and got back in the car.

"Dave?" Idalia asked.

"Yes dear?"

"Are we going to play with someone tonight, or is it just going to be you and I?"

"Well, I was just thinking you and I tonight, but there has been so much temptation today. Mom and daughter or check out the whole family?"

"Will we be keeping them?"

"No, not yet. Just want to play with them for now."

"Playing with the whole family sounds very entertaining then." She smiled so sweetly; it was very adorable.

So, it was decided. We arrived at the property and it became divide and conquer. Idalia had Dianne show her around the outside of the property. Dawn showed me around the house. A wish was used so that I could sense Dawn's arousal and subtly enhance my charm and know which tact to use. It was quick, it was dirty and had no style, but it would definitely be effective.

Idalia was going to play off of Dianne's curiosity with a vivacious young woman who seemed uninhibited in her innocence. Dawn started upstairs. The master bedroom was huge. 23' x 23' with 2 walk-in closets that were 7' x 7'. I couldn't wait to see the other rooms. This one was going to get that family bed hybrid that I had seen online. 10' wide bed, my, my, my.

2 more bedrooms were also large compared to other secondary bedrooms but not as large as the master bedroom. This house would work beautifully. Now I just needed to see the basement.

The basement was an open plan, stairs leading into the house and a door to the back yard and then stairs up to the yard itself. This area was going to make a great playroom.

During the tour, I made sure to stand close to her. I would touch her hand or shoulder. If we had to walk past each other, I would touch her waist. Each time I would feel her interest rise along with her arousal. By the time we made it to the basement I could even smell her arousal. So when I gently turned her around and kissed her, there was no resistance, just passion.

I had given in to temptation. My first test of my willpower and I failed. Oh well, there will be another time.

My hands caressed her body, running up and down her back as we kissed. Then I took one hand to the back of her neck, pulling her in for a harder kiss, the other dropping to her ass. Looking out of the corner of my eye, I saw Dianne and Idalia looking through the door window. Idalia had a smile on her face and Dawn, a look of shock. Then her eyes went wide.

*Dave, she is so wet from watching you and her mom.*

*Wind her up, get her ready, when they invite us to dinner the real party will begin.*

The giggle in my head always felt good. The hand on her ass pulled up her skirt. I suddenly felt her bare skin. A thong?! Oops, nope. This woman went commando under skirt, hmm, she took them off after we left. I wonder why. *chuckle*

12