Genie Chronicles - EGENIE Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped a finger through her ass crack and she moaned in my mouth. I kept an eye on her daughter. Her eyes were open, but every so often, her eyes would roll up. I didn't see Idalia, so I believe she was working her magic on the young woman. I slipped my hand farther down and plunged one finger into her wet slit.

Finally the rest of her body reacted. She went from just kissing back to putting her hands on my body. One hand went to my ass and the other gripped my cock through the front of my pants.

*Ready for a wish, my Genie?*

*Ready Master.*

*I wish to have control of the size of my cock, to be able to change it at will.*

*Your wish is my command.*

As Dawn held my cock, thinking I was fully aroused, she pulled away from me and stared down between my legs. Her hand still on my cock it slowly grew and thickened even more. I kept going as long until her arousal peeked.

Damn it, but this woman was a size queen. This ended up being uncomfortable to me, but it seemed to be what she wanted. I put my hands on each shoulder and pushed her to her knees. Dianne was staring at her mother, her mouth hanging open. Dawn went down to her knees and reached tentatively towards my belt.

She opened my belt and unzipped my pants. As she pulled them down, taking the underwear with it. Her eyes went wide as the 10" cock almost slapped her in the face. She was so focused on it that she did not hear the bang as her daughter smacked her head on the glass when she saw it.

I placed my hand on the back of her neck and pulled her towards my rampant member. Her mouth opening and taking the head in slowly. I had not enhanced the thickness by much and it only stretched her mouth a little. The door opened and Idalia led Dianne into the room.

I nodded towards Dawn's skirt and motioned for Idalia to go slow. I know I could have just thought it at her, but I wanted Dianne to see I was controlling the situation for everyone. As Dawn slowly swallowed my cock, no licking, no sucking, just taking my cock into her. What a slut, wanting to deep throat me right off the bat.

I held head with both hands and helped her by pushing slowly. She started gagging when I touched the entrance of her throat. Dawn never stopped though, she kept forcing her mouth down. Idalia lifted her skirt up over her hips. The bare pussy on display, her sex wet with excitement. Idalia slipped two fingers into Dawn's pussy, without so much as a how-do-you-do.

She thrust it in and out a few times and then removed them. Winking at me, she stood and moved to Dianne, who was still watching her mother swallow my cock. So when Idalia's fingers entered her mouth, she just started sucking on them.

I saw Dianne and felt her, take all of me in her mouth and throat. Her nose hit my abdomen. The sounds of her gagging and the sight of her saliva dripping down and soaking her shirt. I started helping her as soon as she made it all the way. Pulling her back until just the head was in her mouth and then pushing her all the way down.

I watched Dianne's eyes as her mother was used like a fuck doll. Idalia gently guided Dawn to her knees behind her mother. She whispered in the young woman's ear and pushed her towards the soaking wet pussy.

Dianne looked at me and I held her gaze as she leaned forward and kissed her mother's nether region. Idalia whispered to her again and her eyes didn't leave me. She tentatively ate her mother as her mother was face fucked by me. Idalia, meanwhile, shoved two of her fingers into Dianne's pussy. Her moan could be heard, even though her mouth was busy on the pussy she was birthed from.

Dawn was moaning also, in between gagging on my cock. I forced her off of me and got dressed. She looked at me in shock. I chuckled. I pulled her to her feet and looked her in the eye.

"You know, we accept."

"You... you accept? Accept what?" she asked, with a cautious tone.

"Why, your dinner invitation of course. We would love to meet the rest of your family."

"Oh Yes! Dave, I would love to meet the rest of their family!" Idalia bounced up and down clapping. Her pigtails and breasts bouncing were that whole innocent and sultry look. She was getting better at it.

"So, Dianne, Dawn, lets get comported and we will follow you home." I looked at the women. "Dianne you will ride with Idalia. Dawn you are with me."

Dianne would drive her mother's car with Idalia riding shotgun. Dawn got in the passenger seat and I put her address in the GPS.

"10 minutes to your house from here? Plenty of time."

I grabbed Dawn and pulled her head down to my lap. She had my cock out and in her mouth. This time she slurped and sucked, running her tongue over my flesh. She moaned and hummed, really getting into it.

"Did you enjoy your daughter's mouth on your hot cunt?"

She moaned louder.

"Feeling her tongue parting your folds?"

She took me deeper and moaned louder as I talked about her daughter. This woman may not just be a size queen, there might be a little lesbian incest thing going on here. I would have to tap into that.

"Just thing about this though, you are going to kiss your husband hello with another man's sperm in your mouth."

She stopped, trying to pull off but I placed my hand on her head. Thanks to the Genie protection, I didn't have to worry about driving. I grabbed her head in one hand and bobbed her head on my cock. We were minute away from her house, so I made myself get closer to explosive release.

"Now, what would your husband think if you walked into the house with cum in your hair, on your face and covering your blouse?"

Her body shuddered like she was having an epileptic seizure. Yet, her arousal shot through the roof. This woman was a fucking freak in disguise. These thoughts were not created by me, I just allowed them to be released.

"Don't swallow. Wait for me to help you out of the car."

I pulled her up and shot two ropes of cum into her mouth and then pulled her completely off for the next six. I covered her hair, face and blouse like I said I would.

"The load in your mouth you will give to Idalia. Then we will go inside."

She nodded to me, the look in her eyes showed that she had no idea why she was doing what she was. I pulled up to the house and parked next to her car. The other ladies were already outside waiting for us. Dianne was extremely flushed and her hair was a mess. Idalia had a huge smile on her face.

I guided Dawn over to Dianne. She looked shocked. Idalia took Dianne's face and tilted it up and whispered to her. Dianne's mouth opened and Dawn let my cum drip from her mouth to her daughter's, her face turning red with embarrassment and arousal. Watching that was definitely hot and the two ladies enjoyed it too.

"Now ladies, I want you to swallow. Then I want you to scrape the cum off of mother's face and smear it around your lips and rub it in. Clean it off of her blouse with your tongue and then, grab a brush or comb from your purse and straighten your hair, spreading the cum through it."

"Once you are done, we will go inside and you will kiss your family members on the lips so that they can enjoy my cum too. Not passionately, just a quick brushing of the lips. Except Dad, he gets a passionate kiss from his wife and daughter." I gesture towards the house. "Shall we?"

Dawn and Dianne lead the way.

*********

To be continued...

12