Genie Chronicles - EGENIE Pt. 04

Story Info
Dave finds out the family is under duress, takes them as his.
7.1k words
4.62
10k
14

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always all participants are 18+. There are many themes in this story, some parts only focus on one theme while others will have a wider focus, i hope you enjoy the tale. A few more pieces of information will be revealed about what is going on. Please leave comments (positive or negative) but don't be mean. If you don't like something, let me know. I will change it if it is not important to the story. If you are offended, I am sorry, no need to read or comment. There are literally hundreds of thousands of stories on Literotica for you to enjoy, Now without any further ado, here is the story.

*******

David Hawkins- 25-year-old white male, veteran, suffers from PTSD and bipolar disorder. 6' 3", 200 lbs. Magically Adjustable cock. Black hair, Blue Eyes, tanned skin and a black goatee.

Idalia- 2637-year-old female Genie, 5' 2", 38 in chest, 28 in waist, 36 in hips and a 40 C bust. Her skin was pale and she had freckles on her nose and cheeks. She had red hair but was hairless all over her body, except for a small patch just above her vagina. Green Eyes.

Desruisseaux Family

Jason Desruisseaux -- 48-year-old white male, 6', brown hair, brown eyes, 6.5" cock, Investment Bank Manager

Dawn Desruisseaux - 42-year-old white female, 5' 6", 36 chest, 30 waist, 38 hips, 40D. Dirty Blonde hair, Blue eyes. Married with 3 children. Realtor

Debbie Desruisseaux - 23-year-old white female, 5' 4", 38 chest, 32 waist, 36 hips and 40 C, blonde hair, brown eyes. Single and working her way through college.

Judy Desruisseaux -- 22-year-old white female, 5' 10", 32 chest, 28 waist, 36 hips, 34B. brown hair, brown eyes. Single, studying electrical engineering.

Caroline Desruisseaux -- 18-year-old white female, 5' 7", 32 chest, 26 waist, 30 hips, blonde hair, amber eyes. Single, just graduated high school

************

We followed the mother and daughter into the house.

*Did you use your magic to force any of this?*

*No Master, merely to lessen any inhibitions they had for their darker desires. They were already part of them.*

*I didn't think so, I trust you, but I had to ask.*

*Thank you... Dave.*

As we entered the house, I admired they way it was furnished. The items in the house, from furniture to decorations, were quality but not ostentatious. The entry way was part of the living room. Ahead and to the right, were stairs leading to the second floor. To the left was the living room proper, with a large L-shaped couch and two recliners. A TV mounted over the fireplace. Farther in, was a dining area that had the kitchen area to the right.

Dawn turned to look at them. "I... must make dinner... Dianne, how about... uhm, you show our guests around."

"Yes... mother."

"Will anyone else be home now?" I asked.

"Dad should be home in an hour or so, he always works late. My youngest sister, Caroline, we call her Linnie, should be home soon. School is out, but it is a week day and our parents want her home for dinner. Judy, my next youngest sister has classes tonight so you will probably not meet her."

I nodded to her, thinking to myself, we probably will, I don't really plan on leaving tonight. I watched Dianne's response to Idalia's sudden fit of giggling. I was honestly started to worry about my Genie. She was enjoying my impulsive decisions way too much. Like she was leeching my personality and adopting it for her own.

"So, we have an hour or so then."

"Uhm...yes..." a worried look crossed her face.

The tour of the second floor was fairly quick. The master bedroom had a large en suite bathroom with a stand-up shower big enough for four. Each of the other bedrooms fit the young women who used them. Caroline still had a young teen decorating pattern and her bed and shelves had stuffed animals and her walls had posters. Though some of the posters were sci-fi movie posters and the computer on the desk was most assuredly a gaming rig with multiple monitors.

Judy's room had shelves with books on her college subject matter. She also had a high-end computer rig with multiple monitors, but had a 3D printer and table top rpg books on the shelves over the computer. I saw something sticking out from under the bedspread. I lifted it up and saw an interesting item. It seems that Judy had 3D printed a very realistic cock. I lowered the bedspread.

Dawn's room was feminine, and decorated in a manner suggesting a more romantic bent to her hobbies.

*Is Dianne still a virgin?*

*She is, I did not "take her cherry"... any of them, Master.*

I raised my eyebrows and nodded to her. It was time to take her downstairs and put her and her mother to work. Her mother was making spaghetti, one of my favorite dishes, so I watched her for a moment. I noticed a bottle of red wine on the table and all the place setting but one had a wine glass.

"Dawn, Dianne, remove your skirts." I said, anticipating the fun coming.

They looked at me and slowly undid their skirts. As they fell to the ground revealing all that enticing flesh, I grew aroused. I grabbed the wine bottle from the table. The cork screw already settled. Popping the cork, I lay it on the table and strode towards Dawn with the bottle.

"Spread your legs, Dawn."

Hesitantly she did what I asked, her eyes wide wondering what I was about to do. I ran my hand between her legs first and discovered she was sopping wet. I took the bottle and teased her pussy with the opening, coating the glass with her juices.

Soon I slipped it between her lips and gently stroked it in and out, gathering the juices around the neck of the bottle and allowing some to flow into it. I removed it and replaced the cork.

"Which place is your husband's?"

She pointed to the end of the table closest to us, which is what I figured, but wanted to be sure. I picked up the wine glass and brought it over to Dianne. I reached between her legs, her having already spread them, and with two fingers scooped her pussy juices. I held the glass under her pussy and drew her nectar out enough for it to drip into the glass.

With my fingers I coated the lip of the glass with her taste and placed it back at her father's seat. I handed the next wine glass to Idalia so she could do the honors and the glass for the youngest daughter came with me to mother and daughter.

"Kneel. What does your drink with dinner?"

"She usually milk with dinner, but when we have spaghetti, she drinks coke."

*I wish that tonight Caroline would desire milk*

*Your wish is my command*

Okay ladies, I said as I pulled out my cock, "Let's get busy and give her some milk, shall we."

They opened my pants and pulled out my cock. Mouths soon worked both sides of my rod. Dianne moved down and started licking and sucking my balls. Definitely, if a virgin, not a cock-sucking virgin. She first took one ball in her mouth and suckled it like a pacifier, meanwhile Dawn was giving the same treatment to the head of my cock.

I looked over at Idalia and she had her fingers in her snatch, furiously masturbating, the glass under her catching the spray. That was so damn hot. You may ask yourself, why are you doing this? Well, I do have a creative mind, that is a bit twisted, but I had read of this in a few stories online and liked it. The humiliation of mother and daughter, and the unknown incestuous act of eating family pussy.

Luckily now I can control all sorts of things that my cock does, so, unfortunately, I had hurry things along. Not really a big deal so much, as tonight the real fun would begin. So, I allowed myself to give in to the pleasure the lovely ladies were giving me.

"Okay ladies, just about ready to cum. Get it all in the glass, and what doesn't make it in, rub it on your lips and face like good girls."

Dawn sucked harder on the head like she was drinking through a straw. Dianne started working my balls with her mouth and hands, seems she thought she was going pump it out and it was working. Dawn bobbed up and down a bit but kept sucking.

I started to thrust into Dawn's mouth, slow and smooth as she sucked. The feel of my balls rotating around was new and exciting. Dianne was very skilled and knew she could feel me getting ready to explode. My organ was pulsing in Dawn's mouth and I was so close. Then some little bitch shoved her finger up my ass and it was all she wrote.

I exploded in her mouth and she needed no encouragement, she held the glass and aimed my cock towards it. Dropping the cum from her mouth into the glass and guiding my spurts, she managed to get the glass half full. Then Dianne scooted around in front of me and sucked the remainder of my seed down her throat. Lovely girl, I couldn't wait to pop her cherry.

As we were getting ready, we heard the front door open.

"Mom! I'm home. Whose awesome car is outside? Whoever he is, he's a huge fucking nerd!"

"I will be right out Caroline; Dianne will introduce you!"

We stepped out of the kitchen and into the living room. Caroline was a beautiful young woman. Tall and thin, but with nice proportions. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail. The glasses made her nerd look complete. Her room really fit her personality.

She wore a printed t-shirt with a fantasy RPG logo on it. Her blue jeans were tight against her body and they were distressed around her thighs and knees, showing off her skin. Her feet were dainty and she wore brown striped sandals.

Dianne walked up to her sister and hugged her and with her hand around her shoulders, walked her over to us. "Linnie, this is Mr., I mean Dave Hawkins, and his Fiancé, Idalia. They are going to buy the Cheshire property."

"Oh that place is so awesome!! But... why are you here?"

"We were invited by your mother, to have dinner. Dave has not been home in a long time and she wanted to show us small town hospitality!" Idalia informed the young woman, turning on her charm a tad.

"You are from here?" Linnie asked as she looked me up and down. Assessing him.

"Yes, I was born and raised here." I decided to return the favor and look her over, assessing her as well.

Idalia leaned close to me, using a stage whisper, she said. "Dave... I think this pretty young thing... has designs on you." She then turned to glare at the young woman.

Linnie blushed and ducked her head. Dianne pulled her closer and raised an eyebrow to Idalia. My fiancé winked at her when Linnie was not looking and Dianne nodded with a slight grin.

"No, she doesn't." I said. "Linnie, show me your room. That you recognized the car and the plates, means your as big a nerd as I am." I reached out and took her hand.

Her blush deepened but she did not pull away from me. Then she was pulling me along with her to her room. The other women in the living room winked at me and smiled.

*I am just going to tease her. Nothing more until after dinner.*

*As you say Master.*

I really had to figure out why she changed from Dave to Master so often. Though I think it was because she used Master when it was a formal matter, but I didn't know.

I spent some time talking with Linnie about many things, from Star Wars, to Supernatural. To which were truly evil, Jedi or Sith. She had a knowledge of some of the older Role-Playing Games from the 80s. It was a good conversation, and during that time I tuned into her and guided her arousal with comments on her hobbies and interests. Funny thing was, I did not have to pretend, we actually had similar tastes. So by the time the tour was over she had more interest in me than I expected.

I took her hand and led her out of her room, the blush filled her face and a shy smile appeared. I pulled her close and put my arm around her waist. We walked down the stairs together and I felt her arm go around my back and her hand rested on my ass. I smiled to myself. Lots of horny women in this house. I wondered why.

We went into the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"Jason will be home in a few minutes, he has Judy with him. He knows we are having guests."

"Dave, I was asking Dawn about the house and property. She says that it had been surveyed for additional construction in the backyard. We could contract through her to have a pool put in!"

"Honey, we don't even have the house yet. We have to close on it, get your rings, plan our five hundredth anniversary, kidnap the princess and frame Guilder for it."

Linnie laughed out loud. Her mother and sister looked confused, along with Idalia.

"He just made a Princess Bride reference. Jesus, he is cute, smart and a fucking nerd. Why does he have to be engaged?" Linnie pouted.

"Who says I wouldn't share?" Idalia looked at her with an impish grin on her face.

"Idalia, dear, please. Linnie, you are beautiful and have your whole life ahead of you. Don't be trapped by the first pretty face you see." I worked so hard to say that with a straight face, but Idalia laughed.

Dawn and Dianne looked at me as if to say, you think we believe you? Linnie however looked crestfallen. Idalia walked over to her and hugged her. She also whispered something into her ear that made the girl smile. Then the sound of the front door opening got the family moving to the living room. There was a purpose in their movement.

*Idalia?*

*They are worried Master. There is some fear. But the emotion is too strong for me to penetrate their thoughts deeper. As your culture has taught me through your thoughts: The shit is about to hit the fan.*

*I wish for the ability to influence Jason, should things go bad.*

*Your wish is my command, Master.*

We followed the women in the living room as the door opened. A young woman was looking over her shoulder and laughing. She turned her head back and for just a moment there was a look of panic on her face, then it was gone. She smiled at her family and just looked at us.

She was the tallest of the women in this family. Probably about 5' 10', her golden blouse hugged her chest, her nipples poking the material. She wore khaki pants tan short heeled shoes.

*Idalia, am I seeing what I think I am seeing?*

*Yes Master, it seems the father was assaulting the daughter in the car and the results is the wet spot on her pants. He used his hand on her while she used her mouth on him. Under duress.*

Then he walked in the door. No pretending with him, he was not happy. He looked me over and dismissed me, then his eyes went to Idalia. I felt anger boil, he undressed her with his eyes and feasted on her like she was just meat. Yeah, I know, I do the same thing, but she is MINE!

I stepped forward and reached my hand out to him. Looking him up and down. He wore a dark blue suit, with a white dress shirt. There was a blue and red striped neck tie with a gold tie clasp. His black belt with silver buckle looked so spiffy and complimented his black patent leather shoes. Seems he also forgot to clean up, a little cum still on the front of his pants.

"Good evening, Mr. Desruisseaux. My name is Hawkins, David Hawkins."

He looked down at my hand and after a moment took my hand. Now, when I was younger, my brother-in-law would crush my hand when he shook it. Since that time, I have learned how to counter that and now of course I am at the peak of health and conditioning in a 25-year-old body. This guy is in his 40s. He tries to crush my hand, but before he can squeeze too hard, I grind his knuckles in my grip.

He started to go to his knees, but I held him up. I smiled and waited for him to compose himself. I looked at him curiously.

"Please, Dave. Call me Jason." He said, a bit strained.

"Jason! Well, Jason, Dawn fixed us a nice spaghetti dinner. Kind of a celebration, as I am about to buy a million dollars' worth of property from her and that is a nice commission for her."

Jason's eyes went wide. I released my grip and he tried to hide it when he rubbed his sore hand.

"Really, Dawn? That is wonderful. I am so proud of you. This does deserve a celebration. Though we should have gone out to eat, but dinner is done. Let's go eat."

*Master, he is an abuser. He keeps them in line with intimidation. At night before bed, he checks to make sure his daughters are still virgins. Master we have to do something.*

*I agree.*

We sat down at the table. Jason at one end and me at the other. Idalia was to my right and Linnie was to my left. Dawn sat to Jason's right and Judy sat to his left. Dianne sat between Judy and Idalia, with the place between Linnie and Dawn empty.

"So... Dave..." Jason stretched my name a bit and a condescending tone filled his words. "What exactly is it that you do?"

"Well... Jason..." my tone matching his. "I am presently between jobs. I used to be in the military but now I have family money." I smiled at him smugly.

"Family money and you are buying property worth over a million... You probably need help with investing it."

"Yeah, I was looking for a knowledgeable expert."

"Well, that's what I do." He said as he reached for his glass.

I reached for mine and soon everyone had a glass in their hands. As they took sips, there was a round of eyes looking at glasses and licking lips. Confused expressions and more drinking. Linnie's eyes shot open and blushed. Jason didn't know what to make of the taste and Judy blushed also. Seems the two youngest were very familiar with the tastes.

"Well, for me to work with an investment expert, he would have to be a good family man. From what I have seen... the fear on your family's face when you got home... the cum on your pants as you walked in the door... well it won't be you."

He actually shot wine out of his mouth. His eye actually bugged out and his face turned reddish purple. Throwing his chair back as he stood up. His fists hitting the table and he leaned forward looking at me.

"What the Fuck! Who the fuck do you think you are?!"

"Oh, I am under no delusions as to who I am. Hell, to be honest I am just like you in some respects. However, family is sacred. I would protect my family from people like you and I."

I stood up slowly and moved to his side of the table. He turned to face me. The smile never left my face.

I spoke in a low soft voice. "Jason... sit."

There were gasps of surprise from the women around the table.

"You are going change your attitude towards the women in your family. Now I could care less what you do with the women outside your family. You are however, going to treat them with love and respect..." I bent close to his ear and continued.

"And you will be aroused around your family, but you will only fuck your wife. You will make sure she is happy and satisfied with your lovemaking. You can only get release from women who are not in your family but you can't get hard with them."

I patted him on the head. His glower of anger and the fear in his eyes filled me with joy. Taking his wife's hand, I helped her to her feet. I gestured to Linnie to join us. As she walked over, I just stared at Jason. The smile never leaving my face.

"Do not move Jason, you will not interrupt this tableau before you. Linnie, lean on the arm of your father's chair."

She walked in front of me and I grabbed her hips. She looked back at me and then leaned forward, her hands on the arm of the chair. Her face inches from her father's.

"Dawn, pull her jeans down. I am going to enjoy your daughter, Jason. I am going to pop her cherry." I said as I pulled out my cock.

I wondered if I should keep it the size her mother loves or change it. I figured I would wait and see how she took it. I watched those jeans move down her thighs. I whistled low; her ass was beautiful. It was smooth and white covered by a red lace thong.

"Judy, come here."

Judy looked at me and hesitantly stood up and walked over to me. I looked from her to my groin and she understood. She got on her knees and reached up to undo my pants. I reached out and put my hand in Linnie's upper back and pushed her down until her father had a clear view of what was being revealed.

12