Genie Chronicles - EGENIE Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jason, have you fucked all your girls except Dianne? Tell me the truth, all of it."

"I have fucked none of them, I was waiting for Linnie to reach 18 and then I was going to have party on my birthday. Lots of friends were going to enjoy my wife and daughters."

No more gasps of surprise, just growls of anger from the women. I shook my head.

"I see you were eye fucking my fiancé. What were your thoughts on that?"

"You look like a fucking pussy, a nerd who thinks he is cool with that fucking car. I figured to bust your ass and take your girl."

Now the shock hit my face. Tilting my head to the right and looking at him. Shaking my head in disappointment.

"Jason, are you that fucking stupid? That only works in the movies and bad erotica."

I laughed at him thinking, or if you have a Genie. I mean not all Genie erotica is bad. He looked chagrined. Meanwhile Judy had my cock in her hand. She stared at for a long time. Licking her lips, she leaned closer opening her mouth.

"No dear, your sister. Get her ready to take my cock in her tight, virgin hole." My hand went to her head and pushed in her sister's direction. Her eyes went to her sister's ass and her hands slipped between her legs and pushed against her thighs. Linnie moved her legs apart exposing her succulent lips that were already dripping some.

Judy leaned forward and spread her sister's cheeks so she could get in close. As she pressed forward, her nose touching the little brown rose bud of her sister, her tongue licked lightly at her lips. Dawn by now had knelt beside me and was licking my shaft.

As she did, I lengthened my cock about an inch and Dawn moved back eyes wide. She looked at me, but when she looked back it was shorter. She shook her head trying to clear her mind. Most people make explanations to things they don't understand.

She took the head of my cock in her mouth and started sucking. She was going to get me ready to fuck her virginal daughter. This was definitely a day to remember. As she went down on my cock, she was doing a good job taking it all. As soon as she thought she had all of it, I lengthened it an inch. I stopped at 11 and after a lot of gagging and choking I was slicked up by her saliva and mucus.

Judy had been doing an excellent job on Linnie, who was moaning and writhing next to her father. There was a pool of female cum on the floor and running down Linnie's legs.

Dawn removed her self off of my cock, which I had shrunk down to a respectable and believable 8 inches. She was falling under the Genie/Master Protection where the passive magic covers subtle magic effects. Nice.

She guided the tip up to Linnie's lips, Judy still spreading her cheeks. During all this time, I see that Idalia had been busy with Jason, she had his cock out and she was stroking it. I smiled at her and she read my mind.

*I wish that his cock would shrink in size, the closer it got to a mouth, vagina or rectum. Down to 2 inches in length and 1 inch in width.*

*Your wish is my command Master.*

Her mouth moved towards his 8" cock and he moaned in fear as he saw his erection shrink, not flaccidly, but smaller and hard. He begged and pleaded to God that it would stop.

"With your behavior to people in your life, you actually think if there was a God, he would help your disgusting soul?"

I pushed slowly into his youngest daughter with the help of her sister and mother. Now, during on the fun and being focused on Jason, I had totally forgotten about Dianne and now I was reminded of her when I felt hands on my ass, spreading my cheeks and tongue started licking my asshole. Fuck! These women barely needed encouragement or magic to influence them.

"MOM! HE IS FILLING ME!!" shouted Linnie.

"Not yet, girl. I have yet to pierce your hymen. Oh, there it is. Do you feel me pushing against it?"

"Oh god yes... yes I do... take my virgin cunny, split me open! PLEASE FUCK ME!"

I pulled back slowly, then pushed forward slowly, the once again backwards, just leaving the tip in and slowly forward one last time.

"Good God! FUCK ME ALREADY! PLEEEAASSSSE!"

"As you wish."

"AAARRGGHH!!!!"

I pulled back and slammed forward, 8" growing to 10" as I penetrated her little... cunny as she called it. Bursting her Hymen, causing her to scream in pain. As I plunged in and out of her, my blood-stained shaft mesmerized Judy and Dawn as they watched us fuck.

"OH PLEASE DAVID! FUUUCK MEEE!"

"Dawn, Judy, why don't you free Linnie's tits and pinch her hard little nipples. Let's see if she likes that... Debbie, stick that tongue inside me. Make me cum in your baby sister's tight little cunny."

I slammed into her, harder and faster. I could feel myself pounding her cervix. At times it felt like it was going to open.

"What are you doing to me! Oh... oh... oh... what is that? Are you trying puncture my stomach... it hurts... but it feels so good..."

"Oh, I think I have almost penetrated your actual womb. Once I do, I will be cumming directly into your oven, where the chances of my breeding you are even greater."

"Ah fuck... FUCK! GOD DAMN... FUCKING BREED ME!!!

Dianne reached between my legs and started rolling my balls in her hand while she tongue fucked my ass. It felt really good. I could feel Linnie's cunny squeezing and spasming around my cock.

"MOM! JUDY! Oh... squeeze my nipples! Oh, pinch them! YES, YES, YES!!! WHO THE FUCK JUST BIT ONE!!!!???"

I could feel her cum all over my cock. Which pushed me over and I filled her womb with my seed.

"UGH! YOU LITTLE 18-YEAR-OLD SLUT!!! TAKE MY SEED!!! OH FUCK, I AM GOING TO BREED YOUR YOUNG ASS!!!"

My cum spurted over and over into her. I wanted to be sure I got her pregnant. I made myself keep coming until it flowed out of her pussy. Then I pushed her forward onto her father.

I looked down on my cum and blood covered cock and turned around. Dianne looked up at me and dove on my cock. Her mouth on me, licking me clean and then sucking my shaft deep into her mouth. It took a few moments to clean me and then she pulled off of my cock.

"Uhm... I can't believe I am going to say this... but... it is strange, after all our father has put us through, that I am doing this willingly for you..." Dianne said as she looked up at me while on her knees.

"Well, I didn't force you, for one. Two, it seems that me putting your father in his place, may have allowed you to see me in a different light." I smiled down at her.

"Okay, ladies. Get in front of me and kneel before me."

I looked at Jason as the ladies moved around to get in front of me. I just stared at him, no emotion on my face. I held my cock out and the women of his family leaned forward. The first to reach out was Judy, the last one to get a taste of it.

Judy grasped it in her small hand. Barely getting her fingers around it. She stared at it like it was a snake out to bite her. She leaned into it and opened her mouth, eyes glued to it as if it might disappear on her. Her tongue extended and she gently lapped at the tip. The taste of her sister on it made her moan.

She swirled her tongue around it and barely putting her mouth over it, she sucked on it like it was a straw. I think that was the first time in my life that that was done and it made me throw my head back and moan out loud.

There were coos from the women around me and when I looked over at Idalia, I swear she looked a tad jealous, but her demeanor changed when she saw me looking.

Judy kept sucking on the tip, but she thrust her tongue as best she could, in the small hole. She started pumping my cock with both hands now.

"Oh, sis... get in there and suck that cock." Dianne whispered in lust.

"Yes. Judy. Take that cock like momma did. He tastes so good, his cum is so thick and salty. Keep going baby, it feels so good entering your throat. You can do it."

Dawn cheered her daughter on.

I watched as Lillie put her hand on the back of her sister's head. "Take it sis. Open wide and let it slide right in." she whispered.

Judy's eyes went wide as I watched Lillie slip a hand between her sister's legs. Judy lowered her head down my cock, her warm wet mouth engulfing me. Her gag reflex kicked in before I was halfway in her.

"Guuglph, uugghh mmmppphh." Her eyes watered, saliva and mucus ran down my cock and gagging never sounded so sweet. Oh, who am I kidding, gagging always sounds sweet. Doesn't matter who is gagging. Which gave me an idea. I decided to reward Judy for her efforts and grabbed her head in both hands.

"Okay Judy... Here it comes." I pulled her almost all the way off of my cock. "Breath, and get ready."

I waited 'til she took a deep breath and then I pulled her all the way down on my cock. The shocked look on her face pleased me. Then when I pressed her against my abdomen and held her there, she started to writhe. After a moment or two of holding her there, I shot load after load down her throat. She shuddered as she tried to hold her breath longer. When I finished, I pushed her back and she collapsed to the ground.

Her mother and sisters gathered around her making sure she was okay. There was a slight smile on her face and drool running out of her mouth. Dianne giggled at the sight. Linnie pulled Judy's head into her lap and stroked her hair. Dawn held her hand and rubbed it gently. Everyone whispered consoling remarks and admiration on her performance.

I walked over to Jason and Idalia. She was stroking him slowly, his erection sticking up straight. I took her hand from his dick and I bent her over the table and bared her ass.

"Doesn't she look lovely?" I asked him. I then parted her legs showing her beautiful, bare pussy to him. Her arousal leaking down her legs. "Spread your cheeks my love." She cooed at that and reached back spreading her cheeks and showing off more of her pussy and the little rosebud that looked so delicious.

"You know Jason, I get to fuck her every day. In all her holes. You thought to take her from me? That was a bad idea. At first, I just wanted to share your family with you. Hell, I would have let you fuck Idalia, but you are as fucked up as I am, and well, there can be only one of me in my relationships. So, I have decided that I am going to make your family mine." I smiled at him.

I stepped behind Idalia and slid my hard cock deep into her pussy. I stroked back and forth for a couple of minutes. Idalia moaned and cooed as I fucked her ass. Just then the other ladies recovered by this time and were watching in rapt fascination.

I forced my cock into her ass with no preamble and no worry. It slid in and she moaned, in pain and pleasure. I stroked slowly in and out, for another few minutes. I looked over at the ladies and smiled. I pulled out of Idalia and turned in the direction of the ladies.

There was a look of horror and lust as they thought I was going to them clean my dirty dick. It was not dirty though; it was a Genie's ass. However, the person who was going to suck it would believe it was dirty, by smell and taste.

I kept turning and face Jason. "You, my friend are going to clean this cock, or this cock is going to up your ass. Your choice." I looked at him, letting the anger that he stoked when he looked Idalia over, show on my face.

"Fuck you." He spat out.

This was going to be fun.

*Idalia, I wish that he would not bite.*

*That is all master?*

*Yes*

*Your wish is my command.*

"Dawn, get up here and hold his head still." A grin crossed her face but she hid it before Jason could see it.

"Judy, take his left arm and hold it down. Dianne, take his right arm and do the same." Both young ladies just smiled as they complied.

"Idalia, pinch his nose closed." He had been struggling this whole time, but there were too many of them and no leverage for him.

"Linnie my dear. It was your young ass that was going to be offered up first on his birthday, so take my cock in hand and guide to dear old daddy's mouth." She giggled and took my cock in hand.

As Idalia pinched Jason's nose closed, he resisted opening his mouth as long as possible until, it opened. Then Linnie pushed my cock into his mouth. Now this was just going to be an honest to goodness mouth fuck.

I leaned over to Linnie and whispered in her ear. "You should grab your dad's phone and video this. I think all his friends should be able to watch this."

I pushed in slowly as I watched his face. Concentrating, I lengthened my cock until it went down his throat. I could feel him gagging on my engorged flesh. I held it there as he choked on it. Then I slowly thrust in and out of his mouth. Linnie stood there with his phone.

"Get close enough to see his face clearly and the cock in his mouth. Do not get anyone else in the video. Dawn, grab the top of his head, not the sides, don't want the wedding ring in the image."

I started using short, hard thrusts. I paused only to choke him on my dick. I made sure that tears ran down his face and were caught on camera. I started pounding his face with all the anger I had. I rammed in and out of his face.

"You know, Jason. I think I am going to take it easy on you. I think you have suffered sucking on my cock. I don't want you to feel like I am cruel." I pulled my cock out of his mouth.

He gasped for breath and looked relieved. The women, however looked at me like I had grown a third head. I stepped away from him and pulled him to his feet.

"As an apology, I am going to have my fiancé make you feel better. I hope you enjoy."

Idalia got behind him and pushed him forward. She undid his pants from behind and pulled them down. Kneeling behind him, she stroked his cock and kissed his left ass cheek.

Soon she had her tongue between his cheeks and she was licking his rectum. His cock was getting hard as she stroked him slowly. Linnie got close and moved the camera from his aroused face, down to his erect cock.

"Oh, wait Jason. I misspoke. I guess I do want to punish you more."

His head went up. I pushed Idalia gently away. Placing a hand on his shoulder, I pushed him forward until his hands were on the table before him. His family finally understood and were all smiles.

"Now I want you to know, you are going to enjoy this more than I am. Well, at least I am not going to enjoy this. It is about punishment for you, not pleasure for me."

Idalia spread his cheeks and revealed his rectal passage to me. I held my erection out and Linnie took it in her mouth and lubed me up, not for him mind you but for me. Going in dry would be painful for both of us. She then lined me up, I winked at her and shoved in with out even a how-do-you-do. The screamed ripped out of him was pleasure to 6 ears.

I stroked myself in and out of his ass. Goddamn it, it felt good. I guess ass is ass. I kept up the assault on this supposed patriarch of the family. Each time he screamed I made myself a bit thicker. This hurt him, more than it did me. So I guess I lied to him. His whimpers probably sounded good on the recording. His begging even better.

"Jason... Jason... you were going to whore out your family on your next birthday. Such a bad boy. Then you wanted to take my fiancé. Which just pissed me off. So I tell you what I am going to do. I am going to keep your family as my own. If you fuck with them, this will be the least of your problems."

I looked at all the women in the room. The faces were full of relief. I nodded to them. I slapped his ass as hard as I could. "Your ass is mine and you are Dawn's bitch now. Do what you are told and there will be no problems and the videos wont be sent to all your contacts."

I pulled out of his ass quickly and grabbed his hair. I spun him around and shoved him to his knees. I started stroking my cock, but Linnie moved my hand away and stroked me quickly making sure I was aimed at her father's face. Soon I was shooting cum all over his face. It got in his eyes, in his hair over his mouth. Linnie pinched his nose closed and when it opened the last few ropes of cum went in his mouth.

"Swallow bitch!" Dawn screamed at him as she grabbed the top of his head and under his jaw, closing his mouth.

"You heard your Mistress, swallow." I growled at him.

Soon the evening was over. The girls punishing their father and taking turns with Idalia and myself. Dawn suggested gathering sleeping bags and spreading them on the living room floor. We ended up in pile of soft flesh and fell asleep in large cuddle group.

I had no idea what the next day would bring. I just hoped it was as interesting as this day had been. I fell asleep last, looking over my ladies. These women had been used by a man enough. I will wish that they remain our friends, but I would not own them. That was reserved for others. I lay down, closed my eyes and dreamed.

**********

The room was dark, only the light from the screen gave any illumination. The image of a group of people laying on the floor together filled the screen.

"So, he seems no better than anyone else given the power he controls." A raspy voice said.

"Well, he decided not to keep them. To actually set them free. So that goes in his favor." a woman's voice replied.

"Well, that is not the only Genie that was sent out. Maybe the others will meet our requirements." A deeply baritone voice commented.

"It doesn't matter. We don't make the decisions... HE does. We merely observe and this experiment can only be ended by HIM."

There were murmurs of assent. They stood up and exited the room. A figure moved from the back of the room and strode to the screen. Standing before it, he stared at the frozen image.

"I wish you well Dave, I hope you make different decisions than I made. Unfortunately, I don't think you will." The man sighed and tapped his glasses. Then he left the room.

To be continued...

12