Genie Chronicles - EGENIE Pt. 09

Story Info
Dave refuses to claim Haley. Dave cant finish with Tina.
6k words
4.57
5k
13

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has taken me a while to put up part 09. I had uploaded a previous version, but for some reason it was rejected for graphic violence/death. So I needed to clean my mental pallet with other stories. Check them out. So, here we go. You know the contents of my stories, all characters having sex are 18+. Please rate and leave constructive comments.

**********************************

I must have been asleep and didn't realize it, because I heard the door bell ring. As I opened my eyes, I saw Idalia get up and go answer the door. I raised the lounger and sat up. The glasses made great shades, I could look directly at the sun and not flinch. So dark no one could see me look.

I sat there as Idalia, accompanied by Haley walked towards the pool. She could not tell if I was awake or not and I stared at her. Shorts so tight, I could see her camel toe and that jean material cut to look as if they were bikini bottoms. She wore a crop top that was a size too small for her breasts. Her feet were bare, she must have left her shoes by the door when she entered. She wanted to fuck, badly. It sucks not being able to cum for 3 days.

"Uhm... Mr. Hawkins?" she asked tentatively.

I sat there quietly not moving. Idalia sat in the lounger next to me, quietly. She turned her head to look at me and winked and then sat back and closed her eyes.

"Uhm... Mr. Hawkins, please..."

"What do you need, Haley?" I said, removing my glasses to look at her.

She blushed and squirmed. I could see a wet patch between her legs. Guess that was the reason for the shorts, they hid the evidence.

"Please, Mr. Hawkins..."

"I don't know what you need... hell I don't know what you are even doing here. I barely know you and you are asking for my help." God, it was fun stringing her along. I kept a straight face though.

She looked at me, trying to figure out how to tell me what she needed. She moved around like she was doing the pee pee dance. Her mouth opened and closed like she was a fish.

"I... you have to help me..."

I waited.

She blushed with her head looking down and continued. "I..."

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Have a seat, Haley. Relax and enjoy the sun. I am sure something can be worked out."

She looked at me and sat in the lounger on the other side of me. She looked so uncomfortable. It was fun fucking with her mind.

"Would you like something to drink dear?" Idalia asked her.

"Coke please."

Idalia walked into the house to get drinks. Haley turned towards me as if she wanted to say something. I looked at her.

*Give us some time*

*Okay, have fun*

"Do you need to cum Haley?" I said, not looking at her.

"What?!"

Turning to her I said. "Do... you... need... to... cum...?"

*whimper*

"I know, you can't talk about it until I claim you." I laughed at the look on her face.

"Why don't you convince me to claim you."

*blush* "Please?"

I couldn't help it, I laughed out loud. "Fuck! What the fucking hell was that?!" then I mimicked her. "Please?"

Idalia came out of the house at that time, giggling all the way and put a glass of coke on the ground next to Haley. Looked at her, shook her head and handed me my coke. I didn't even need to ask.

"Sweetie, you are going to be here for a very long time if that is how you think you can convince him to claim you." she continued giggling as she sat in her own seat.

"I don't..." she got a look in her eyes, like a bulb went off.

She stood up and moved next to me. She looked very nervous as she grabbed the bottom of her top and slowly lifted it up. Her boobs were revealed tantalizingly slow, they did not drop when they were free, they merely bounced a bit. Her nipples were quite hard.

She lifted it over her head and her hair fell back in a cascade of color. She was blushing so hard, it filled her face, down her neck and halfway to her boobs. It was gorgeous. She tentatively hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts. She hesitated and then pushed them down, wiggling her hips as they went down her legs. She stepped daintily out of them, one foot at a time and she stood before in all her naked glory. Her legs were actually crossed and she ended up with an arm across her chest.

I looked at her expectantly. Sipping my coke, turning to look at Idalia, who winked at me, and then looked back at her.

"Haley... is this how you arouse your boyfriend? Strip nude and stand there? Physically, I am turned on... mentally, you gotta work at it. Show me why I should claim you and not my fiancé."

She looked confused for a minute and moved closer, looking at me as if she was seeing something else. Was she remembering the "dream"? She knelt next to me and reached her hands out to my trunks. I watched her carefully, her hands grasped the edge of my trunks and was shocked to see that I was not erect. I was going to make her work for it.

She took me in her soft, dainty hands and started stroking, consternation written on her face. I guess she had never had this experience before. All those young guys already hard for her. Now she had to work for it.

Her soft hands were making it difficult for me to want to hold out. Finally, I let nature take its course and let normal arousal happen. I grew longer and harder in her grip. I love tiny hands and how they make me look so much larger by comparison. Just like I really enjoy smaller women, they feel so much tighter when I enter them.

She stroked me with two hands and there was room for two more hands if she had them. Not a wish I was going to make though. Idalia got off the lounger and moved behind Haley, bending down, she whispered to the girl.

Haley bent low over my groin and parted her lips to kiss the tip of my erection. That felt good on my flesh, but it was even better when I felt her tongue penetrate my hole. I groaned and lifted my hips slightly. As long as I didn't grab her head or push her down and fuck her, she wouldn't be claimed. I happened to look over to Idalia and saw the glint in her eye. She was planning something and I know I was going to enjoy it.

Haley kept licking, but moved her lips farther down my erection. Her lips closing on the shaft as she passed the head, forming a tight seal as she started sucking and licking. I felt a tingle in my head. What was my sexy, sneaking little Genie planning? Haley slowly engulfed more of me and then started a slow bob. Her mouth was warm and wet, almost as nice as her pussy was.

Her bobbing was slow and deliberate. She could only get about halfway down though. I really should have shortened it back, but to be honest, I forgot. Every now and then on the down stroke, she would gag a little. Now that felt very nice. Then I figured out what was in my little Genie's mind. My arousal increased when Idalia grabbed Haley's head in both her hands. I gripped the base of my shaft as she pushed the girl down, getting more tha half of me into her mouth and throat.

I placed my hands behind my head and leaned back onto the lounger. The feel of her mouth was intoxicating and I just waited for one more thing to make it perfect. I did not have to wait long. I heard and felt the squeal of surprise. The mouth was moving up and down faster and soon I felt a nose and chin press against my flesh.

"That's it baby, choke on his dick. Let mommy help you take it all."

Mommy? She really is digging into my mind and becoming... well shit, becoming my perfect mate. Huh, imagine that. Then I noticed the bobbing again and the sounds of gagging and choking. It was very difficult not to take over, but I really didn't want to claim her just yet. I wanted to drag this out.

I thickened my cock just enough that I pressed her tongue down and could feel the roof of her mouth caressing my skin. She choked a bit more and the top of her throat squeezed me seductively. I could feel myself ready to explode from the pleasure and once I started to let loose, her head was pulled off of me by Idalia and a little cum went into her mouth, but the rest sprayed across her face. I hear the beep that meant my phone camera was turned on and the sounds of photos being taken. I willed myself to keep cuming, knowing that Idalia would make a video of the final ropes covering Haley's face. Soon I was done and I felt Haley fall away from me. I looked and saw her sprawled on the pool deck, her face a cum soaked mess.

Idalia turned the recording off and smiled at me conspiratorially. I stood up and offered her my hand. We both stood over Haley, looking down at the pathetic sight before us.

We stepped over her and went into the kitchen. Grabbing some fruit and juice we ended up sitting in the living room on the couch. It was going to be another trip with the TV. We spent the next few hours finishing Hannah's horror movie. Turns out it is always the same movie for her. It took me that long to complete the achievements.

Now I have 8 coins, and Hannah should have enough nightmares to keep her on edge until I can do it in person. Now, it was time to make another movie. I let Idalia know what I was doing and suggested she entertain Haley while I made a movie. Tonight, I chose Tina, she used me like an emotional tampon, complaining about her husband, blaming us having sex on her emotional state and that she really didn't want a relationship like that. Then crawling all over me while she bitched about him stalking women online, downloading over six gigs of pictures from social media sites of their friends. All of it one sided and definitely on her terms. She did all this knowing that I loved her, that I was in love with her and I would deny her nothing.

So, tonight would be a form of cuckolding, though it would involve her watching me taking her daughters one after the other. So, I chose Porn-Incest Humiliation Mother Daughter. All 8 coins were used. I sighed.

**************

It was completely dark, then the lights slowly brightened. Soon there was a bedroom revealed. From the head of the bed, you could see a naked woman tied to a wooden chair at the foot of the bed. She looked to be in her late 40s, she had grey hair tied in pigtails, keeping it that way so she could use more vibrant colors on it. For her age, someone would think that her breasts would sag. She, however spent thousands of her husband's dollars to give herself a boob job. She purchased some nice D cups.

Her skin was tan and her body was fit. You could not tell that she had five children. She had been pregnant, between the ages of 16 and 23. She looked small sitting in that chair, tiny really. Contrary to her life and the way she was naked in a chair, she still had an innocent look about her, the pigtails just enhanced the look, and the bald pussy completed the image.

The door unlocked and the sound woke her, she looked around and took in her surroundings. She started to struggle, but was tied too tightly. She started demanding to be let loose. I walked in with her youngest daughter, Magdalene (Madge for short). She was 25, taller than her mother, at 5' 1", she had short chestnut hair down to her shoulder, her naked body showed off her DD breasts and she had a bald pussy. She kind of looked like her mother, just a bit chunkier.

Her hands were tied behind her back and she had a ring gag in her mouth. As we stood in front of her mother, tears ran down her face. In this scenario, all participants were having the same dream, from their own perspectives.

For example, Madge's dream started with her being brought into the room and seeing her mother tied to the chair. She would feel everything done to her.

"Dave! What is the meaning of this?!" Tina asked rather forcefully.

"Tina, my love, this is just a dream. Your subconscious guilt over treating me so badly over the years."

"Treating you badly?! How?!"

"I am sure you will figure it out."

I dragged her daughter over to the foot of the bed, I sat on the edge and faced Tina. I kept my eyes on her as I pulled her daughter close and turned her to face her mother. Reaching up I ran my hands over the front of her body, lightly caressing her skin. I watched Tina's eyes as I stoked the flames of her daughter's arousal. I lightly stroked my fingers on her flesh, avoiding the obvious erotic zones. Getting within inches of her nipples, areolas, clit and pussy. Drawing out soft moans of arousal and eventually whimpers and mewls of need and frustration.

Leaning forward I brought my lips to her ripe ass, that fleshy globe of roundness. I kissed and licked it, bringing out more moans. Her body shook with desire. Then I bit her flesh, pulling it into my mouth and leaving teeth marks. Not quite drawing blood. Her scream of pain filled the room. I looked up to see Tina's face, it was full of rage and fear.

I turned her daughter around and punched her in the stomach. Dropping her to her knees and gasping for breath.

"Nooo! Stop! Please Dave, just stop!"

"Why should I Tina? Do you remember what you did to deserve this?"

"I did nothing!"

"Then, we keep the lesson up."

I grabbed her daughter by the hair and dragged her between my legs. I took off my shirt and then my pants. My erection slapped her daughter in the face as it was freed. I turned her sideways so Tine could see my cock enter her mouth. She could not close her mouth because of the ring, she could not push me away as her hands were tied behind her back. I lined my cock up with her mouth and stared at Tina.

"Watch."

Tina turned her head to look away.

"Watch or I will hurt her."

She would not turn to look at me. I reached down with both hands and took a nipple in each. Using my fingernails, I pinched her nipples together. Her howl of pain forced Tina to turn her head. I kept pinching as I looked at the mother. The howl tapered off as she lost breath and tried to gather herself. Pinching harder, never letting go, I could feel my fingertips almost touching. Sobs wracked her body.

*Ping. 1st achievement opened. Painful realization (can't save her daughter) 1/2- 4pts*

And here we go. Time to see what we can unlock and how many points and credits I can get.

"I am watching! Stop, please stop!"

"You didn't listen. You will listen and do what I tell you. Won't you?"

"Yes Dave. I will." Her eyes never left her daughter.

"Yes, what?"

Her eyes met mine. "Sir, yes sir." She said softly.

I removed my finger from her daughter's tits and looked at them. There was a little blood on her nipples and my fingers. My nails had broken the skin. I walked over to Tina and held my fingers out to her.

"Clean them, but don't bite. If you bite, I will bruise your daughter's whole body while you watch."

She leaned forward and took my finger in her mouth. Cleaning the blood off of my finger and thumb with her mouth and tongue. She repeated this on my other hand.

"Good girl." I said as I patted her on the head.

I grabbed her daughter and dragged her over to her mother. Forcing her to straddle her mother's left thigh facing her. I sidled up to the right side of her mother and dragged her towards me. Her face was right in front of her mother's and Tina watched as I pushed into her daughter's mouth in one thrust. Both my hands on either side of Madge's head.

I held her face against my body and held her there until she started to struggle for air. I pulled her off so she could breathe and then I shoved her back down on me until I pushed into her throat again. Her nose pressed against my abdomen. I held her there longer this time, shaking and choking on my cock.

Then I picked up the pace and fucked her face so that she could make those wonderful glug, glug sounds. Saliva dripped from her mouth and over her mother's tits.

"Enjoying the entertainment, Tina?"

"No."

"Why ever not?"

"You are angry with me! Take me instead."

"I have had you, Tina. On your terms. I have not had you on my terms. You always denied me, so I take what you cherish more. Your daughters."

"Daughters?!"

*Painful realization (Her daughters are going to pay for her sins) 2/2- 4pts*

"Oh yes, my dear. Daughters, they are all here. Once I am done with them, I have another surprise for you."

Her eyes went wide. This whole time I continued fucking her daughter's face. Soon she was retching as if she was going to puke.

"Almost time... Watch Tina, watch."

I pounded Madge with faster shallower thrusts, keeping the head of my cock near the entrance to her throat. Then I punished her throat with quick, hard thrusts. I could feel her throat clenching around the head of my cock.

"Almost there... almost there..."

I could feel my orgasm building and soon I was cuming down her throat to the wonderful sound of her gagging and choking. Cum was oozing out of her nose as I pulled out and I ended up coating her face and hair with it.

Stepping back, I watched as she retched and heaved onto her mother.

"One down and two to go, Tina. Having fun yet?"

I could not hear her answer over the sounds of her own retching.

*Humiliating ending to oral sex - 1 credit*

Walking over to a sheet that lay over a large piece of furniture next to the inner wall, I pulled it off, revealing a St. Andrew's cross. Grabbing Madge by the hair, I dragged her over to the cross and secured her arms and legs to it. Running a rope from one wrist, around her neck and back to the other wrist, I secured her in such a way that if he moved her head, she choke herself.

Grinning at my handiwork, I walked back to Tina. Tilting her head up to look at me.

"Are you understanding yet?" Have you figured it out?"

"I... can't think... so gross... unable to focus."

"So... I should clean you up?"

"Please... and please stop..."

"You have always been a strong woman. Yet here you are, begging me to stop. You have no idea why I am doing this to you though. You. Broke. My. Heart. You use me up and toss me aside. You apologize, not for what you did but for what you think you did. I am an idiot because I forgive you."

I shake my head at her. "Yes, I am petty, but consider this Part of write them letters and burn them. Only the joke is being made real and I am going to burn you."

Gesturing, her body is cleaned of Madge and her messes. I clean up Madge as well.

"Watch as I use your lovely twins. I am going to be quite creative."

Standing before her, I let my erection grow, soon it is ten inches long and has spines along the thick shaft. Her eyes go wide as she sees them. A flex of my muscle and the spines recessed.

"Can you imagine how that will feel when I am buried deep in their bodies?"

"Please... no... leave them alone... take me."

"If that offer had been made years ago, but the anger has grown, fermented and bloomed into this lust-filled hatred for you."

Tina whimpered and the look of abject horror and despair covered her face.

"One more thing... Angel..."

A smirk crossed my lips as I grew a second penis, just above the first one.

"Yeah, they both work the same. Spines and size adjustments at will. So, your choice, which twin is first? Cathy? Cynthia?"

"I can't choose, please don't make me!"

I shake my head. "If you don't choose, I will punish Madge."

"No, I can't!!"

I gesture and a flaming brazier appears next to the cross. I pull a branding iron from the hook on the wall. Holding Tina's gaze, I plunge the iron into the fire. A few minutes later, I pull it out, the brand is white hot.

"One more time...Cathy or Cynthia?"

"You can't! You won't!"

"1... 2... 3..." I press the iron into the flesh of Madge's forehead. Her scream ripped from her throat. A matching wail from Tina. I leave the iron there until Madge passes out.

WHORE

Is branded on her flesh. The skin blistered badly.

"Shall I do another?"

"I can't... I just can't..."

I grab a different iron and shove it into the flames. Minutes later I pull the white-hot metal out.

12