Genie Chronicles - EGENIE Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"1... 2..."

*Mental break 1/6- 6pts.*

"STOP!!! Okay... I will choose... Cynthia... I choose Cynthia..."

"See was that so hard? 3..." I press the iron into Madge's abdomen. She wakes up enough to scream and then passes out again.

"NOOOOOO!!! WHY!!??"

"Mental Break 2/6- 6pts. Betrayal of trust- 12pts.*

"You took too long."

CUNT

Is branded into her abdomen. I leave the room and bring in a young woman, 30 years old, blonde shoulder length hair, bright blue eyes, lightly tanned skin, 5' 8", lovely C cups.

I place her in front of her mother. I tie her hands to the chair back so they are on either side of Tina. She is bent down, her face inches from her mother's. I tie a rope around each upper thigh and secure it to the foot of the bed. Tina will be able to see every expression on poor Cynthia's face.

"Cynthia my dear, can you guess why you are here?"

"No..." fear filled her voice.

"I am punishing your mother for how she has treated me over the years. I find that mental and emotional punishments work far better than actual physical punishments. Mainly because they last longer." I said as I ran my hand gently across the skin of her back and around the globs of her beautiful ass.

"Look at your sister Madge over there. Do you see the brands on her body?"

"Yes... why did you do that to her?"

"I didn't. Your mother did."

"NO! I refuse to believe that..."

"Oh, she did. She wouldn't choose my next victim, you or your twin. Each time I asked she either said no or took too long in answering." I moved my hand between her legs and moved my finger between the folds of her pussy.

"Ask her what happened.'

"Mom, what happened?"

Tina just looked at her daughter, a tear trailing down the side of her face.

"Mom!"

"I couldn't choose and he branded her whore the first time, then I was slow to choose and even though I made a choice, he branded her with cunt. I broke then. I chose you... I am so sorry... I... I chose you." Sobs wracked her body as a steady stream of tears ran down her face. Little bubbles of snot emerged from her nostrils.

"Tell her why Tina, make her understand."

"Fuck you, Dave!"

"Ask her Cynthia... go ahead."

Tina struggled hard not to say anything but it was like she was being compelled to tell the truth. I just smiled smugly at her and nodded.

"You're a fucking slut Cynthia. You are too dumb to get rid of your asshole baby daddy and fuck any guy that gives you a smile and buys you shit. You disgust me." Tina wanted to cover her mouth with her hand, her eyes went wide and she shook her head no.

"Baby, I didn't mean it! Honest!"

Cynthia just looked shocked, like she had been hit between the eyes with a sledgehammer. Her own mother thought of her in that way. Betrayal crossed her face.

*Reveal True feelings to Cynthia- 4pts Mental Break 3/6 - 6pts.*

"So, Cynthia, you are about to be fucked rather painfully in front of your mother. Every scream will cut her to the bone. She has been forced to tell you exactly how she feels about you and it humiliated her. Now she will have to endure your pain, knowing I am doing it because she used me and I know hurting her physically would not get the message across. Every time she sees you or one of your sisters though, will be a reminder of this moment."

I moved around her and grabbed her hair, making Cynthia look at me. "Lube or no lube?"

"What?" looking confused.

"When I fuck your ass and cunt, do you want me to use lube or not?"

"Fuck, lube, please! I have never done anal."

I made my erections grow, both to 10 inches and twice as thick as her fist. I did not however show her the spines.

"Like what you see?"

"Oh Jesus! No, no, no, nonononono! How in the fuck do you have two... and how in the fuck are they that fucking big!? You are going to split me in half with those!"

"Alrighty then, no lube it is."

"Wait! I said lube!"

"Yeah, but that would not hurt as much."

"Dave, please stop! I am sorry for treating you that way! You are important to me; you are one of my best friends! I did not realize that you felt like this!"

"Of course, you didn't. You never let me get a word in edgewise to tell you. Always talking over me when I tried. I treated you with respect and you fucking shit all over me, treating me like a possession and not a friend."

I stepped over the ropes securing Cynthia's leg and placed both hands on her hips. Stepping forward, I pushed my erections gently against her two orifices. That this was a controlled dream allowed me to enter her un-lubed with no pain to me but she would feel it all.

*Not so slick after all- 4pts."

I pushed slowly into her ass and cunt, stretching the muscle painfully as I entered her. Even though her cunt was looser than her ass, the thickness of my cocks did not allow her any respite from the pain. Her scream, so close to her mother's face, caused spittle that went into Tina's eyes and mouth.

Once my heads passed through the tight muscle rings, I stopped for a moment, letting her wonder what was next. Then I slammed forward, burying myself deep into her bowels and cunt. I drew back slowly until I was almost out and then shoved back in quick and hard. I toyed with the idea of spiking her, but I was going to save that for later.

*Single Villain DP- 4pts.*

Thrusting in and out of her body, slapping her ass with one hand and squeezing the flesh of her hip with the other, I gave her as many different areas and levels of pain at the same time as I could. I watched as I prolapsed her ass whenever I pulled out. I was fucking her raw and her body was not becoming aroused.

Too bad. She could have used her body's own lubrications to ease her pain.

"Tina, should I take pity on your poor daughter? Finish quickly and move on to the next one?"

"I... I... don't..."

"Oh, keep abusing her then."

"No, please stop, let her go. Hasn't it been enough?"

"It really is sad that I am enjoying this so much. The answer is no. I have one more abuse to heap on your lovely little twin here. And. It's. All. Your. Fault."

*Mental Break 4/6 -- 6pts.*

I leaned forward and in a low whisper to both women. "I hope you enjoy the feeling of both cocks in your cunt. Know that, what you will go through won't be as bad as what the last sister will endure."

With a small effort of will, the space between both cocks narrowed. I held them in one hand and squeezed them together. I pushed them into Cynthia, it was difficult, they were so thick and she was still so tight. I pushed into her slowly and listened to her wail. By the time I was bottomed out, her voice was hoarse, and her mother looked to have gone into shock and retreated into her own mind.

*Mental Break 5/6 -- 6pts.*

I grabbed Cynthia's hair and pulled it back roughly. I slammed in and out of, now just using her as a cum dump. This was about my pleasure, not just her pain. I fucked her over and over again. Sweat rolled off of her body and mine. Faster and faster went my hips, squelching noises emanated from her torn and abused cunt.

"You are mine now." I whispered to Cynthia. "Not just in this dream, but when you wake up. I own you, you are going to be my little fuck toy, my little whore. I am going to trick you out and make your mother collect the payment for me."

"I am yours now... I am your whore..." sobs filled her voice and her body shook. I had broken her. Now to break her mother.

*Mental Break 6/6 -- 6pts. Broken (1/4) -- 1 credit*

I emptied my balls deep into her cunt. Jet after jet filled her to overflowing. I slapped her ass as hard as I could, leaving a bright red hand print on her right cheek. I untied her and pulled her back tightly to me. Hooking a hand under each thigh, I lifted her up and spread her wide.

"Tina, you need to clean your daughter." I told her as I moved closer to her. I draped a leg over each shoulder, causing her face to be cradled by her daughter's sopping cunt.

I rubbed Cynthia's cunt over Tina's face, coating her in her daughter's juices and my cum. Soon Tina started to moan, coming round, then Cynthia began to moan as her mother started to lick her cunt clean. One more thing before I went to get the other twin. As soon as her twat was empty of my cum, I tossed Cynthia onto the bed and tied her spread eagle to the bed.

"Dave, I am sorry. I have been a shitty friend. You were always there when I needed someone to talk to and I was never truly interested in hearing your problems. I made you pay for hurting my feelings, though you had no idea why I was hurt. I see now, you were doing for those women, what you did for me. You forgave them for hurting you. I was jealous of them. They weren't worthy of your forgiveness and neither was I, I see that now."

"Oh, Tina. How I longed to hear that. How I want to forgive you, even now. That just can't be. We have come to far for me to stop now."

I opened the drawer in the bedside table and pulled three clamps attached by chains. I sat on the edge of the bed, next to Cynthia and lightly stroked her nipples until they stuck out, hard nubs about a quarter of an inch long. I adjusted the clamps to their tightest setting and clipped them to her nipples at the same time. Her back arched and she howled in pain.

"One more clamp, this one might hurt a bit more."

I played with her clit, teasing it out of it's hood. She moaned and whimpered. I had to tug on the chain to get it to reach. Her nipples were pulled down until I could clamp her clit. She started to move, but forced her body to relax, because it pulled the chain tighter causing more pain. I pulled out a thick vibrator and fit it into the ring between the chains. I turned it up to max and it caused the vibrator to bounce around violently, pulling on the chain, causing more pain randomly.

"Now, for the last sister. I hope you enjoy this one Tina." I said, causing the spines to grown."

*Morbid and Guilty Fascination -- 1 credit*

Something was wrong. Something was drawing me away. The anger I was feeling was slipping away. I was going numb, the scene before me was flickering and fading, like I was waking from a dream. I tried to grasp it, hold it tightly but it was like water in the hand. My eyes snapped open; I was on the couch. My breathing was ragged.

I looked at the TV, the screen read:

PAUSED

Fuck. No credits or points on account. I did not feel like resuming. What was going on with me? I tilted my head back on couch and closed my eyes.

**************

The large screen on the wall showed Dave sitting on the couch. Three people were in front of the screen. A tall figure came up behind them.

"Is it working? Is he gaining empathy?"

"Unknown sir. He obviously did not finish his revenge, but he was quite vicious. He did not show mercy, he just stopped the program."

A soft voice with a hit of Ireland in it spoke. "It is a start. All journeys begin with a single step. He is starting to love his Genie, his thirst for vengeance is starting to be unsatisfying and he is treating with certain people in a softer manner. I think this bodes well."

"You would." A harsh male voice said. "You care for him. You want this to work. You better not be influencing things with your magic."

The woman's voice struck out like a whip and anger filled it. "You watch what you say to me! I designed this test, there is no cheating! Do not make me snuff you out with but a thought. YOU are not integral to the success here."

The tall figure placed a hand on her shoulder. "It's okay. Relax. I know you would not cheat. We will leave now."

He guided the other's out of the room, leaving her to stand in front of the screen.

"Dave... fight it... this has to work. The previous trial failed. I can't go through this again. If this doesn't work, I will lose your forever. Please be strong."

She looked around, leaned towards the screen and whispered. "The Kobayashi Maru... remember... Karildan... remember... Clearwater...remember... wish..."

She turned from the screen, left the room and never heard the evil chuckle from the shadows.

To be continued...

12