All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 07 Prologue'

by BarbarianLover

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF ??

I suppose it was human error and a typo that got your chapter 1, prologue reproduced as chapter 7, prologue. But it was still a let down, as it meant that this was one less installment in what was developing into a sweet little sex genie romp,.. oh well back to the real next chapter.

BarbarianLoverBarbarianLoverover 10 years agoAuthor
Other prologue

Dear readers,

this prologue has been a bit of an issue in getting it posted and it's been posted with the wrong title, it's getting sorted, I have uploaded one that doesn't have a confusing chapter number, that's currently pending.

And as it stands chapter 7 is on it's way too that too is pending, once both of these are up I intend to remove this version of the prologue to save confusion.

As you can probably tell from what I say at the beginning this was actually the first thing to be uploaded.

Sorry for the confusion and please keep reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarbarianLover@BarbarianLover
349 Followers
After six years of not doing much having had various issues personal, professional, financial and so forth I am now writing again, have been for two weeks, nearly three. Genie Chronicles Gemini II is still in very early stages although I've written paragraph for that today wh...