All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 09.2'

by BarbarianLover

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Descendant

As a descendant of those Vikings of yesteryear, I have but one comment. Fuck Yeah. I was worried for this chapter, not necessarily enjoying your plot (too heavy for my taste), but this was just awesome.

jarheadcamperjarheadcamperalmost 8 years ago
Awesome Ending

A Story worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you, but was the ending too abrupt???

Many of the more commercial writers would have likely spun the final portion of the battle out a few more pages, and had more mistakes taken, and then overcome,.. You spared us that and kept it simple and basic. Do I thank you or complain that I was cheated of many more paragraphs of bloody battle scenes? I think that I will say thanks for finishing this sex genie story, unlike so many others before you, so thank you very much, you have my gratitude! And please, Please contribute more for this medium! It was good!

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Great story. The genies need to be John's only!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarbarianLover@BarbarianLover
349 Followers
After six years of not doing much having had various issues personal, professional, financial and so forth I am now writing again, have been for two weeks, nearly three. Genie Chronicles Gemini II is still in very early stages although I've written paragraph for that today wh...