Genie Chronicles Summertime Saga Pt. 02

Story Info
2nd Chapter of a fanfic of the popular game, Summertime Saga.
3.8k words
4.73
6.3k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BebopJet
BebopJet
767 Followers

Author's Note: This is a work of fanfiction based on the extremely popular video game, Summertime Saga, by DarkCookie. As some of my readers know, I am a huge fan of the 'Sex Genie' trope and rather than finish my original Genie Chronicles: Make a Wish story, I started up a fanfic using the same mechanics.

This chapter is exposition heavy with no explicit sex in it (Though a lot of flirtation) so please be aware before you dig in.

If you enjoy the overall plotline and characters in this story, then I highly recommend you play Summertime Saga. It is completely free, though it is still a work in progress. Also, please keep in mind that the game does not have a Sex Genie in it, that is my contribution to the story for this fanfic. So please do not yell at DarkCookie about where the Sex Genie is.

Chapter 2: Questions and Realizations

Michael left the bathroom with a flushed face and a grin that he couldn't get rid of. He had just had his first blowjob, and it was amazing. The fact that his cock was briefly in a woman's mouth and he came down her throat put a skip in his step. Thoughts swam through his head about fucking Jessie later that night.

Quickly walking down the hall, Michael returned to his French class just as Ms. Bissette was handing out a quiz that he knew he was woefully unprepared for. Sitting down, Michael tried to concentrate on his quiz. Looking up every now and then, Michael caught his teacher looking at him with rosy cheeks, her eyes quickly darting away each time their eyes met.

''Is she trying to make sure I'm not cheating or something?''

''No, she is trying to see if you still have an erection.''

Michael felt his own cheeks flush at that and he kept his eyes glued to his quiz, despite not answering any of the questions.

''Crap, she saw that?! ''

''Yes, and she now believes you went to the bathroom to masturbate thinking of her. She is under the impression your erection was caused by her. ''

"Thank you all, please turn your papers up to the front." Ms. Bissette announced.

People from the rear of the class handed their quizzes to the row ahead of them, forming a brief chain as the papers worked their way up to the front where they were handed in on Ms. Bissette's desk just as the bell rang.

Standing up hoping to duck out without any more attention, Michael froze in his tracks when he heard Ms. Bissette's lovely accent call out, "Mr. Cross, please see me before you leave."

Keeping his head down low Michael went to the front of the class as the other students exited. Ms. Bissette watched them all leave and closed the door behind the last student leaving them alone together.

"Michael, I saw your quiz. You didn't answer a single question."

"I know. I'm really sorry Ms. Bissette. I've just been...distracted."

Her face flushed again she handed his empty quiz back without looking directly into Michael's eyes.

"I understand that boys your age have...needs. All I ask is that you do whatever is necessary to come to my class and give your full attention to me."

"Of course, Ms. Bissette. I'll try harder."

Ms. Bissette's demeanor softened as she remembered why Michael had been missing from her class for several days.

"Listen, you're going through a difficult time right now. No pressure, but please try to set aside some time to get back on track and let me know if you need anything from me. I've been offering some private tutoring opportunities for students, but no one has taken me up on the offer. Maybe it'd be a good way for you to catch up."

"I'm sorry miss, you're right. Once I get settled back into my class schedule, I'll take you up on that offer as soon as possible."

Ms. Bissette leaned forward and embraced Michael in a warm and reassuring hug which he gladly returned. Yet the incident in the bathroom was still fresh in his mind and the feel of Ms. Bissette in his arms returned vigor to his crotch, his cock pressing against his French teacher's thigh through their fabric.

Michael's face turned a bright shade of red as he was sure she felt his engorged member pressed between them.

"Well yes, I, uh...I'm sure, you, uh...have other classes to attend today." Ms. Bissette awkwardly stumbled as she broke their tender moment.

Excusing himself, Michael simply left the classroom with little more than a "Goodbye" and continued to the hallway, feeling like he could breathe again.

''If I'm going to keep this thing, I need to get some more control.''

''Why master, she enjoyed the feeling as much or even more than you did.''

Taking a seat on a bench in the hallway, Michael took a moment to clear his head as he mentally conversed with Jessica.

''You're kidding. There's no way she's attracted to me.''

''Having seen the bulge in your shorts she became aware that you are gifted in size, and one of her fantasies is about being fucked by an extremely large cock. She's never experienced sex with anyone who had more than 5 inches to boast, so when she saw the size of your crotch it flooded her mind with those fantasies. That was then further enhanced when she believed you were masturbating to thoughts of her in the bathroom. Her fantasy of a well-endowed man has now turned to a well-endowed student, adding a taboo aspect that has heightened her arousal. She was wet during her entire lecture thinking of you, then feeling your manhood press against her thigh, she was eager to run upstairs to her office so she could lock the door and masturbate while thinking of you...''

It was a lot to take in and Michael could only blink in response as he processed all the new information.

''She's thinking of me sexually?''

''Yes.''

''So...she'll fuck me?''

''No.''

Once again Michael was left confused and bewildered.

''I'm sorry master, but human relationships are complicated. While she is thinking of you sexually, she still wishes to keep her job and the risks are too dangerous for her to cross that boundary. Should you attempt, now, to sleep with her, she will turn you down. However, should you simply wish for her to fuck you, that can easily be accomplished.''

The idea left a sour taste in Michael's mouth. He could already see that Jessica's powers had huge implications and could easily lead him down a dark path.

''Lets table that for now because that feels a little too...dirty. I don't like the idea of taking free will away.''

''As you wish master.''

Michael took a moment to chew on his lower lip as he sat on the bench while other students moved around him, traveling to and from their various lectures.

''Is there anything I could do, besides wishing her to fuck me, that would make her desire me enough to cross her own boundary?''

Despite Jessie being absent from his vision, Michael could feel her ponder the question.

''Yes, there are steps you could take that would increase her attraction to you to the point that her boundaries would no longer apply.''

''What would those steps be?''

''She finds the French language to be particularly enticing, believing it to be the language of lovers. She's watched hours of French films, romances in particular, and even spends her free time reading French erotic novels. If you were to show a great improvement in your French proficiency, she would assume you did so in an attempt to woo her, and that would combine both her love of the language and her erotic fantasies to the point that she would actively pursue sexual relations with you.''

Michael huffed and rolled his eyes with a heavy sigh.

''Great, so all I need to do is become completely fluent in French in order to seduce my teacher. No tall order there. I wish it was as easy as you're making it out to be. ''

''As you wish, so shall it be my master...''

Not realizing the gravity of the words Michael used, he felt his head rush the freeze as if he had been drinking something extremely cold. Squeezing his eyes shut he pressed his forehead into his hand. The feeling passed quickly, and he looked up, confused for a moment.

"Merde, je peux parler Français!?"

"What the fuck did you call me nerd?" A loud violent voice called out in response to Michael's exclamation.

Looking up, Michael didn't realize that Dexter had just passed him. Michael panicked as he realized that Dexter was assuming Michael was talking shit about him in another language.

"Nothing, it was nothing Dexter. I was just practicing for French class."

Standing up so that he wasn't in such a defenseless position, Michael couldn't help but cringe a little as the 6'4" brute came stomping up to him.

"Roxxy, this nerd called me something in French. What the fuck did he say to me?" Dexter called out to the busty blonde in the hallway walking up behind the brute. Roxxy was a genetically gifted specimen of a cheerleader, with a naturally narrow waist yet broad hips giving her a classic hour-glass figure that ended in large but still perky tits.

"How would I know Dexter? I didn't even attend today. Hey, I think he's in my class. Aren't you the one who's daddy died? Didn't he kill himself like a loser?" Roxxy said with venom in her tone.

Anger welled up in Michael, anger he hadn't realized he'd been hanging onto since his father died, and he let it overflow onto the jerks in front of him.

"Yeah, well at least I knew who my father was! At least I grew up in a loving house and not some trashy trailer park!"

Roxxy's eyes widened in fury, her hands balling into fists with bright white knuckles.

"Dexter, beat the shit out of this fatherless fuck!"

Running up behind Michael was Erik and a blue hair girl wearing a black hoodie, embodying the spirit of teenage gothic angst.

"Dude, why are you picking a fight with Dexter?!" Michael's best friend hollered just as Dexter grabbed Michael's shirt collar, his fist raised and ready to destroy.

"I'd think again about that Roid Rage. Principal Smith is coming!" The blue haired beauty warned.

"Fuck, I can't get caught fighting again Roxxy. If Coach Bridget hears about this, she'll kick me off the team and I'll have no chance of getting back into State."

Dexter released Michael's shirt and darted off, not wanting to be caught in a scene as the Principal made her way down the hallway.

"Whatever, this isn't over Michael. I'll deal with you later!" Roxxy threatened as she ran off to join Dexter further down the hallway.

"Are you okay?" Michael's friend Eve asked as she pushed a few strands of her blue hair behind her ear before crossing her arms in front of her.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Luckily, you two showed up just before things got super nasty. Oh shit." Michael exclaimed just as Principal Smith walked up. Her stern glare was only overshadowed by her massive breasts pressed precariously against her pantsuit, straining the fabric that barely contained her stout yet voluptuous body.

"You three! Get over here, right now! What are you still doing in the damn hallway?!"

"Sorry Principal Smith, it's just that Dexter was about to..." Erik stammered.

"Ah, Mr. Cross. Finally returned to us I see..." Principal Smith mused as she jabbed a wooden ruler she was holding into Michael's chest.

"Y...yes, ma'am."

"It's about time! Do you have any idea how far your grades have fallen?"

"No, I wasn't really worried about that. You know...because of my father dying."

"Yeah, how is that fair?" Eve perked up in Michael's defense.

"That's enough out of you, Eve! I suggest you get your butt to class before you find it sitting in detention! And as for you, Michael. We need to discuss your failing grades! I want you upstairs, in my office, right away!"

"Yes, Principal Smith."

Stalking away from the three students, Principal Smith marched further down the hallway, having additional aggressive conversations with other students she found lingering in her school.

"Man's she's pure evil." Erik groaned.

"No kidding, she's worse than my sister." Eve chimed in as well.

"I'm serious! She's like the Evil Ice Queen from Whorecraft!" Erik continued.

Rolling her eyes but grinning despite herself, Eve leaned over to give Michael a welcome back hug. "Sorry I missed you in Miss Bissette's class this morning."

"Still regularly late I see. Glad nothing's changed as I was out."

"Hey, it's not high school. Besides, my sister needs my help at the shop."

"Doesn't she get super pissed when she finds out you've been ditching class though?" Erik asked, genuinely puzzled.

Firmly yet playfully Eve jabbed Erik in the arm before giving Michael another hug as she started to leave. "Good to see you again. Let's catch up another day when Dexter's not trying to kill you."

"See ya."

"I'm out too buddy. I left a 'welcome back' gift in your locker." Erik said as he patted Michael on the back before heading off.

Breathing a sigh of relief Michael slumped back down onto the bench to gather his thoughts, knowing he'd probably be late to his next lecture.

''Are you unharmed master?''

''Yeah, I'm just shook up a bit. I have no idea what the hell started all that, or why it escalated so quickly. Dexter's always been a hothead, but that was way aggressive even for him, and Roxxy was at her bitchiest today.''

''Dexter is having trouble dealing with his latent homosexuality that he refuses to accept and Roxxy is extremely sexual frustrated because Dexter is unable to become erect the few times they've tried to have sex.''

Michael could only dumbly blink as he processed the onslaught of sexual information.

''Wait, Dexter is gay but he doesn't know it or won't accept it? And Roxxy is just horny and taking it out on other people?''

''Correct Master. Dexter irregularly tries to assert his heterosexuality with Roxxy but is mostly unable to perform. That, and his penis is far bellow average size so even when semi-erect, he is unable to please Roxxy in anyway. She often has to resort to masturbation, but that is complicated due to her living conditions with her mother in their shared trailer, so more often than not she unable to achieve orgasm. Considering she is at the prime of her youth and at peek fertility, her body is demanding a need she is thus far unable to provide. It's like having an itch you can never scratch. Thus, her current attitude.''

Standing back up Michael walked over to his nearby locker and started to enter his combination, but momentarily blanked as he realized he had no clue what his locker combination was.

''Shit, I'm going to need to head to Principal Smith's office after my next class. I have no idea what my locker combination is, and my book is in there. I really hope Ms. Okita doesn't call on me like Miss Bissette does. Anything you can do about that?''

''Unfortunately no, Master. Unless you can think of a sexual way to phrase the request. I apologize for failing you master.''

Taking his seat in the science classroom, Michael tried to reassure Jessie, who sounded a bit sensitive for not being able to help him.

''It's fine Jessie, don't beat yourself up. We'll figure it out.''

"Hey Michael, how are you doing?" A sweet voice suddenly asked, snapping him out of his mental conversation.

Michael was embarrassed that he hadn't even noticed that Mia was sitting at his table and had been looking at him the entire time he walked into the classroom and sat down. She had her hair up in a ponytail and was wearing a pink collared shirt with form fitting blue jeans.

"Oh, hey Mia. Sorry about that. I'm doing as well as can be expected. Really its thanks to one of my dad's old friends, Debbie. She's letting me stay at her place rent free as I get back on my feet."

"That's a relief. Of course, I'm happy to help as well. If you wanna drop by my place, we can study together sometime."

"Thanks Mia, that'd be super helpful. After attending Ms. Bissette's class and talking to Principal Smith I'm starting to realize I'm much further behind than I originally thought. Any help is appreciated."

"Sure, just make sure you come at night and sneak in past my parents. My mom doesn't want me to have any boy visitors, she thinks it's improper. I've tried telling her that I'm not in high school anymore and she can't control me like that, but then she just reminds me that since I live under their roof I have to abide by their rules. It really sucks."

"Yeah, you'd think they've trust you more now that you're in college. Luckily your house is just a bit down the street from Debbie's place, so it's not a bother to run over."

Mia smiled at him and placed her hand on his, giving him a friendly squeeze. Michael felt her touch through his entire body and his cock started springing back to life. Michael's eyes went wide in momentary fear as he snatched his hand away, leaving Mia confused and feeling more than a little rejected by his response.

''Fuck! I hope she doesn't think I'm weird. Doesn't this thing ever stop?''

''She doesn't think you're weird, she just thinks you're not interested in her. And the responsiveness of your engorging penis in due to your young age, virility, lack of sexual experience, and now magical enhancements.''

''Right, I get that, but I can't hold her hand and then get a raging hardon at the same time. If she notices she'll think I'm a pervert.''

''No master, she'll think you're attracted to her, which you obviously are. That, in turn, will increase her arousal and make her extremely wet. She is very attracted to you. She has been for a while. With the death of your father her attraction has turned to empathy and affection, thus heightening her 'crush.' She is also young, virile, and due to the sexually oppressive nature of her mother, she is yearning for erotic exploration as much or even more so than Roxxy.''

Michael was starting to become accustomed to a general state of shock and confusion as he was learning more and more intimate details of all his friends thanks to Jessie's magically innate knowledge of all things sexual.

Reaching over, Michael took Mia's hand in his again, and squeezed her back.

"Sorry, bad reaction. Not your fault, I'm just still...I'm just still dealing, you know."

"I know, just wanted you to know I'm here for you."

Standing up Mia offered Michael a hug, which he gratefully took and held it for a few moments. His cock was pressed firmly against his shorts and he was sure she could feel it, though she didn't say anything.

Breaking their momentary embrace, the two sat down again as Ms. Okita began her lecture.

''She definitely felt that Master. She is going to masturbate tonight thinking of you.''

''This is insane. Basically, what you're telling me is all the women around me are horny as hell and just dying to fuck.''

A moment of silence told Michael that Jessie was contemplating his question, figuring out how best to respond.

''I think it's more that you're shocked to find out everyone is just as human as you are. You have had your own fleeting fantasies of having sex with those around you, including Roxxy, Eve, Mia, Debbie, Jenny, and even Principal Smith.''

''Ugh, okay, I jerked off to Smith like one time and it wasn't my proudest orgasm.''

''Right, all these women are just as human as you are. They have the same kind of desires you have. At times, a few have even considered you in a sexual way, some more than others. Due to my influence you just naturally appear more attractive and desirable to those around you, so those previous thoughts are becoming more pronounced. Remember, men aren't the only ones who experience sexual desires and a need to copulate. These instincts are very much present in women, but in your society today it's not as sociably acceptable for women to display such desire. It is reliant on men to pursue women, not the other way around. It is expected for men to want women, but it is not expected for women to want me. But just because society has deemed it that way, that doesn't mean that's how women actually feel.''

BebopJet
BebopJet
767 Followers
12