Genie Chronicles Summertime Saga Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''So, the long and short of it is, just as much as men want to fuck, women want to be fucked?''

''Exactly master.''

Michael felt a wave of understanding finally pass through him as his brain connected the dots he didn't even realize he was putting together.

''Even Debbie?''

''Yes, though not as often as others. There's a desire there, but it's buried deep under her motherly type instincts towards you due to her relationship with your father. But more than once, while masturbating in bed or in the shower and having trouble achieving orgasm, your face has popped up as a potential lover, and the vague tabooness of the idea, despite her not having any actual relation to you, pushed her over the edge. She uses the idea of sex with you as the 'final straw' when she is having trouble achieving orgasm.''

Ms. Okita was deep into her lecture and Michael realized he hadn't listened to a word, but luckily she seemed more focused on maintaining the pace of her presentation rather than stopping to ask questions.

''Guess that means Ms. Okita has had sexual thoughts of me too then.''

''No, never.''

''Oh, so she's not attracted to me.''

''No, but she's not attracted to anyone. She's asexual.''

''You know, just when I think I have a handle on things, you go and confuse me all over again. Let's pick this conversation up after class. I need to at least try to pay attention.''

''As you wish, Master.''

With Jessie's final thought to him Michael felt a hand brush against the bulge in his shorts. He looked around and saw it wasn't Mia and he realized that it was Jessie's way of mentally waving goodbye to him temporarily.

Sighing heavily Michael turned his attention to the lecture and made the best effort a young horny man could at paying attention to a boring science class.

12