Genie in a Bottle

Story Info
The adventures of a slut who lives alone on a space station.
9.1k words
4.38
4.4k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface

Genie was masturbating in front of the giant curved window looking out at the stars. A video of two Roman gladiators having anal sex partially obscured the constellation of Orion. Genie especially liked the ass of the blonde gladiator, and she fantasized that she was the one thrusting into his anus.

Her breath began to quicken along with the rhythm of her hands as the blue, green, and white disk of the Earth slowly rose into view. Her torso tightened as she went faster, and the back of her mind registered a slight pain in her upper ribcage just under her weightless breasts due to strain against the soft leather strap holding her against the wall so that she could maintain friction between her hands and her loins.

She was forced to close her eyes from the pre-orgasmic tension as her well-practiced fingers expertly slid back and forth over her clitoris, into her vagina, and out again. Regardless of their sexual preferences, an observer in the airless expanse on the other side of the thick transparent aluminum would have experienced aesthetic pleasure seeing the enhanced definition in the muscles of the arms, thighs, buttocks, and abdomen of Genie's small athletic body caused by the exquisite stress. She sang an involuntary high note as the release came, followed by a brief silence as the convulsions of orgasm forced a momentary halt to her breathing.

She took a long, deep breath as her body relaxed to wieghtlessness and her hand floated to her side. After three more long breaths, she reached her hand down again. The tip of her middle finger barely made half of a stroke across her electrified clitoris before another orgasm convulsed up her body and out through her throat in the form of a low, deep moan.

After another short rest, Genie reached down again. This time it took two strokes of her finger to bring a third orgasm. She continued this way, losing count around five or six while the time between orgasms gradually increased. Eventually she became frustrated with the time and effort it took to achieve her last orgasm, and she just let herself float.

When the awareness of her surroundings returned to her, Genie told the computer to turn off the gladiators, who were now engaged in a daisy chain of oral sex with a third handsome young man whose entrance Genie had been too distracted to notice. She unhooked the strap and drifted naked to the window. In the dead silence, she looked down at her home and thought of the times down there when she had someone to hold during this post-coital bliss.

Chapter One: Masterbation

Genie was looking at Stephan Alarie, DNP, on her wall. She could see Virgo just underneath him. Dr. Alarie had the job of reviewing Genie's health monitoring with her on a daily basis. The position was extremely routine and required almost no decision making, but it required a highly trained professional to do it. The primary decisions he had to make that required his Doctor of Nursing Practice was determining what information to alert Genie's doctors to, and which specific doctor needed to be altered. She assumed that his nursing training came into play with his bedside manner, but that would not require a doctorate. He had asked her several times to call him "Stephan", and she had started to do so, but she still thought of him as "Dr. Alarie". She wondered why. She thought of most other people by their first names. She even thought of her primary physician as "Farah".

A few days after Genie had met Dr. Alarie, it occurred to her that it should have been odd that her nurse was referred to as "Dr.", but she had actually not noticed it for a few days. It had seemed strange to her that it had seemed so normal. Then she had realized that it was the setting. Everyone in the project was a "Dr." Doctorates were required for interns. Even the guy in overalls mopping the floor of the production warehouse had been introduced to her as "Dr. Skipnote". His Ph.D. was in Chemical Engineering and he was part of the team responsible for making sure that not a single unwanted mote of dust got into the machinery.

About the only person on the project who did not have a doctorate was Genie. She only had a couple of Masters degrees, sufficient to allow her to tell the Ph.D.s on the ground what was broken and then understand their instructions for how to fix it.

Genie's attention turned back to Dr. Alarie. He had finished reviewing what she had eaten yesterday and its nutritional value. Given that she had literally no choice about what to eat or when, Genie's attention often strayed at that part of the review. The current section about her exercise was useful. The implanted biosensors created a record of her breathing, heart rate, blood pressure, and central nervous system. Genie was required to spend two hours of her twelve hour work shifts exercising, and she usually spent between one and two hours of her four hours of personal time exercising. She listened intently to Dr. Alarie's explanation of how the readings correlated with whatever exercises she was doing at the time, and asked questions about how that affected her muscle mass, muscle tone, flexibility, circulation, and overall health. She had always been smart, and had always been athletic, but the two had not often helped one another. But then being an athletic engineer had gotten her into the astronaut program. And once in the program, they had given her the tools and information she could use to engineer her little body into peak athletic condition, and she took full advantage. She hoped she could keep the biosensors when she was back on the ground.

"Your sexual health is good. In your masterbation session yesterday it took you eight minutes to achieve orgasm and you came twelve times." Dr. Alarie maintained the same facial expression as when he was discussing her food and exercise, but Genie noticed the pitch of his voice rise by half a note, with a very slight shakiness, and just slightly less eye contact than usual. That was new.

Genie furled her brow to feign pensiveness. "Are you sure it was twelve? I counted ten," she lied. "No, it was definitely twelve," Dr. Alarie said. His eye contact had returned to normal, as had the steadiness in his voice, but it was still just slightly too high. "Can you show me?" she asked.

Genie had not previously asked to see the charts on her orgasms the way she constantly did with her exercise. It just was not that important. She was satisfied with her ability to give herself orgasms, but she was too competitive to ever be satisfied with her athletic abilities, even when she was just competing with herself. But Dr. Alarie had not previously discussed her orgasms with any different professional concern than that with which he discussed her food or exercise. It was only when discussing her mental health that his demeanor sometimes shifted to something softer.

Dr. Alarie's face was replaced with a bunch of colorful graphs. Genie brought the portrait view of Dr. Alarie back up and covered Virgo with it. She wanted to watch his face. "Your breathing shows when your masterbation session began, as it became deeper and more steady." said Dr. Alarie. "CNS activity starts rising a little bit after that due to the self-stimulation. Next we see the rising heart rate, followed by your blood pressure lowering in your head and extremities as it rises in your lower torso. Finally, as these other measurements near the height of their intensity, you begin to slightly sweat all over your body. When and how much people sweat during sex is highly dependent on their overall health. You are in such good shape that you barely break a sweat during sex. So the CNS activity rises more slowly than your breathing and heart rate right until here, where it spikes dramatically at the same time as your breathing becomes arrhythmic with a long breath before you briefly hold your breath. That was your first orgasm. Then your CNS activity drops briefly while you take four long breaths, and then the CNS spike and arrhythmic breath happens again. That was your second orgasm. This pattern continues with longer gaps each time. And we can count - one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve. You had twelve orgasms."

"Huh. I guess I was too distracted to keep an accurate count."

"That seems likely."

"Thank you for the explanation, Stephan."

"My pleasure." Throughout the explanation, Dr. Alarie had maintained normal facial expression, eye contact, steadiness of voice, and about halfway through his pitch had lowered back to normal. But he hesitated awkwardly for a quarter of a second after saying, "My pleasure," before continuing. Genie could not tell if Dr. Alarie suspected that she was teasing him. "What did you use to masturbate?"

"Just my fingers." Genie let go of the handgrip and wiggled her digits, then grabbed it again.

"Also, they wanted me to ask you why you chose to masturbate to gay male porn."

^They wanted me to ask you^, she thought. That was interesting phrasing.

"Well, then you should probably do that."

Dr. Alarie smirked slightly, revealing a dimple Genie had not seen before. "Why did you chose to masturbate to gay male porn?" Okay now he knew she was teasing him, but he might think it was just about his phrasing.

"Good question. I don't know, l didn't really think it through, I just picked what I thought looked exciting. I assume, you know, I think guys are hot, I think watching guys have sex is hot, so with gay porn I get to see two hot guys having sex. That's probably why so many straight guys like watching lesbians, right?" She thought a moment more. "Also, I like watching anal sex."

Dr. Alarie paused looking at her for moment like he thought of another question, but then he looked back at his screen.

"Turning to your mental health..."

Genie's mind began to wander again during the discussion about her mental health. Nothing that seriously affected her mental health yesterday. In addition to boinking her fingers and fictional gladiators, Genie had spent her free time speaking with her parents and watching a new comedy that had just opened in the theaters. The movie would not be available for home viewing for a few months, but Genie was special. Genie's relationship with her parents was good, and her biosensors indicated that the movie was not funny.

Genie thought about the time masterbation had been discussed during the extensive interview process for her application to the astronaut program. It was explained to her that the company took seriously the scientific consensus that masterbation is necessary for physical, mental, and sexual health. Given that they were hiring candidates for a one year solo mission, they were going to make sure the astronaut had the time and accessories necessary to maintain a healthy sex life. However, the candidates will need to understand that they will be masterbating in a fishbowl. They can turn off the cameras, but they will need to constantly monitor the astronaut's biology, video usage, and waste, and as such it will be clear to ground control what the astronaut is doing. Further, the project will need to keep records of these activities, analyze them, and discuss them with the astronaut as part of maintaining the astronaut's health and learning how to maintain the health of future astronauts. The project will keep all of the information strictly confidential among professionals, however that will still be dozens of people. We understand that these matters are intimate and, for most people, embarrassing. We need to make sure that the candidates will not be psychologically harmed by these disclosures and will be able to discuss these issues in a professional manner.

Genie had went from showing a bit of concern when this was first explained to her, to telling them that she felt like she could handle these professionals knowing these intimate things about her, to acting like she did not not care when answering their detailed questions about her sexual history and her masturbatory habits.

But it had just been an act.

She actually enjoyed it.

Chapter Two: Masturbation Marathon

Genie masturbated again that "evening". She rarely masturbated two days in a row, but she had enjoyed watching Dr. Alarie hide his discomfort, and she was curious as to whether she would be able to detect any discomfort the next day. To make it more interesting, she decided to try something new. She had a dildo and a vibrator on the station with her, but she experimented with the air cannon.

The air cannon was a handheld electric device that pulled air in and blew it out in a forceful narrow stream. It could be used to propel her around the station or to give herself an "air shower" as an alternative to the even more scarce water.

Genie kicked off her pants and panties and let them float around the kitchen/exercise room. She grabbed a handgrip with her left hand and spread her legs slightly. With her right hand she activated the air cannon and directed it to her vulva. The air was too harsh at first, but as she moved it around she found just the right angle for the air to gently lift her clitoral hood and vibrate her glans, with a "wind chill factor" adding a slight cooling sensation. The shaking of her body was small enough to be a vibration, but too arrhythmic. Her breathing intensified but was also oddly arrhythmic. The excitement was rising and rising, but did not seem to be going anywhere. She needed something inside of her.

She stopped the air cannon, "lifted" her left leg, and stuck her foot through the handgrip. She started the cannon again. When the excitement got to the point where she had previously stopped, she slid her left middle finger into her vagina and made small circles inside herself, being sure to rub her G spot in the front.

That was what she needed. She let out something between a scream and a moan as her body convulsed into a fetal position. She continued this way, having several more orgasms. She would let Dr. Alarie tell her how many tomorrow.

It was six, a more usual number for her. Genie could certainly see Dr. Alarie hiding discomfort as he told her. She wondered if she had just missed it before. So that next "evening", she reviewed the recordings of the earlier health debriefings on days after she had masturbated. In the six weeks she had been on the ship, she had masturbated eight times before her adventure with the gladiators. And no, she could not see Dr. Alarie hiding discomfort discussing any of those orgasms.

She wanted to see how long he would have to pretend to not be uncomfortable. So she began masturbating every day. To keep her answers interesting, she tried something new each day. On day three of this masterbation marathon, she used the used the dildo, aided by her finger. On day four it was the vibrator aided by her finger.

On day five it was Julian who told her that she had seven orgasms the previous "evening". He was her weekend nurse. Since she only had one day off each month, Genie often forgot about weekends. Julian did not appear to have any particular interest in her orgasms. She knew Julian would be giving her the health briefings the next day, but she wanted to keep up the marathon, so she just masturbated with her finger that "evening". On day six she used the dildo and the vibrator together. On day seven she used the dildo and the air cannon together.

In the health debriefing the day after the eighth "evening", when Dr. Alarie asked, "What did you use to masturbate?", Genie gave a heavy sigh and said:

"Oh that was a disaster. I tried to use both the vibrator and the air cannon. But it overstimulated me on the outside to the point of being uncomfortable, while I couldn't stimulate myself on the inside at all. It was *very* frustrating, and I couldn't get close to cumming. Then I thought maybe I could make it work by using the dildo as well. You know, maybe I could hump the dildo while I stimulated my clit with the vibrator and the air cannon. But even as a rock climber with three engineering degrees, I couldn't figure out how to do it in weightlessness. I did find some equipment on the wall in the exercise room where I could anchor the dildo so I could hump it, but then I had to hold on to the wall with one hand, and my pu... the outside of my vulva was too close to the wall to use either the vibrator or the air cannon. And I had to twist my head to see the screen to watch porn. I was able to stimulate my clit with my left hand, but that meant I was relying entirely on my right arm to hump the dildo. I only came twice, and it gave me a sore arm and neck."

Genie did her best to maintain an exasperated tone of voice, and hoped she was hiding her enjoyment better than Dr. Alarie was hiding his discomfort. It was the eyes that gave him away. She even noticed him swallow before he said, "Actually, you had four orgasms."

"Really!"

"Although somewhat consistent with what you are saying, the last two were some of the smallest recorded for you. You might not have realized that they were orgasms."

"That makes sense. After the second one, I did feel like I got really excited a few times only to be let down. Very frustrating. You're saying those were actually orgasms?"

"Technically yes. Apparently for some women, these are as strong as they ever get."

"Poor things."

"Moving to your mental health..."

Later that day while piloting the drone to retrieve a satellite and bring it into the bay, it occurred to Genie that Dr. Alarie may have been turned on by thinking about her masterbating. It seemed an obvious possibility as soon as she thought of it, but for some reason she had spent the past week assuming that his discomfort was due to prudishness. And the more she thought about it, the more it moved from "possible" to "probable". If he was just a prude, why did the discomfort with discussing masterbation only start a week ago? It was unlikely that he suddenly became a prude a week ago. But if he had masturbated to her for the first time a week ago... Perhaps after seeing a sensor read out that showed an impressive 12 orgasms...

Later that "evening" when Genie placed the vibrator against her clitoris, she imagined Dr. Alarie masterbating while fantasizing about her masterbating. She began cumming without having to insert anything into her vagina.

In addition to switching up sex toys, she also began switching up her porn. Gay and straight anal porn were her usual go-tos, so she tried lesbian, S&M, romantic, fantasy, uniform, and fetish porn. However, they never again told Dr. Alarie to ask Genie to explain her porn choices, so she mostly went back to her go-tos, but she did keep fantasy and uniform porn in the mix. For a while she tried to keep S&M in the mix because she enjoyed the lighter stuff, but when tried to search for it, most of what came up was either too disturbing or just too weird to be erotic.

But then she switched primarily to lesbian and romantic porn, because she could ignore it, and no one would suspect that she was fantasizing about Dr. Alarie.

After the fourteenth day of her masturbation marathon, Dr. Alarie asked her, "Has there been anything new in your life the past few weeks that you have noticed having, or that you think might have, increased your sexual arousal or drive?"

The truthful answer was, ^The nervousness that you try to hide when we have these little conversations.^ Instead, Genie said, "Not that I can think of, why?"

"Well, there has been a recent dramatic increase in the frequency of your masterbation." Dr. Alarie was doing his best to maintain eye contact with Genie, but it was clearly difficult. "We reviewed your biosensor readings since they were implanted six months ago. Until two weeks ago, you very consistently masturbated either one or two times per week. But you have now masturbated every day for the past fourteen days."