Genie in a Bottle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," continued Dr. Alarie, "I was kind of slowly stroking myself, when I noticed the company newsletter. Your picture was on the front, and you had such a cute smile."

"Oh, really?" said Genie. She placed her right hand between her legs on top of her shorts.

"I started stroking faster, staring at your picture. Then it reminded me of earlier in the day when we were discussing your exercise, and you were smiling so broadly, you looked so beautiful."

Genie slid her hand under her shorts, and pushed through her public hair to feel her wetness.

"And that's how it started. That's how I started thinking about you that way."

"And then what happened?" asked Genie as she started slowly moving her forefinger left and right over her clit.

"I came. Thinking about you."

"And what were we doing?" She was waiting to hear something to inspire her finger to quicken.

"When?"

"When you came. What were you imagining that we were doing when you came?" Her frustration was adding to the stimulation of her clitoris, but not in a way that would lead to orgasm.

"I told you, I was thinking about your smile."

Genie sped up the movement of her forefinger, but it was not helping. "Please just tell me how you were imagining that you were fucking me when you came. You know it will turn me on."

Dr. Alarie appeared to notice for the first time that Genie was masterbating. His expression quickly changed to wide eyed interest and then just as quickly to sheepishness. "I was not thinking about anything like that. I was just thinking about your beautiful smile."

Genie pushed off the wall with her right foot, spinning her clockwise ninety degrees. She grabbed the ceiling handgrip with her left hand, stopping her in an upright position relative to the screen.

"Are you really telling me that you came just by thinking about me smiling?"

"Yes." Dr. Alarie looked both ashamed and confused. "Is that wrong?"

"Uhg. You know, when I first saw that you were uncomfortable discussing my orgasms, I thought it was because you were a prude. But you're worse than a prude. If you were a prude I could imagine that you were repressing nasty sexual urges. But you managed to make jerking off to me into something wholesome. When I started thinking about you when I masturbated, I got off at the thought of you thinking about me when I masturbated. But you were just thinking about my pretty face? How is that supposed to make me cum?"

The professional demeanor of Dr. Alarie was completely gone. He looked... Scared? Guilty? Ashamed? Genie could not read it. But something in her liked it. "That was just the first time," he said, "And a few others. But I did start jerking off to the thought of you masturbating. And doing other things. Your mind games worked." He sounded like he was trying to be helpful.

Genie sighed with relief. "Okay, that's better. Let's talk about that." She doffed the PowerJuice T-shirt. "So you did cum thinking about these tits?" Genie was doubly excited to show her breasts to Dr. Alarie. For one, she had been fantasizing about Dr. Alarie and was excited by the thought of him specifically getting turned on by her tits. But she was also excited by the chance to show them to anyone in general she might want to get aroused by them. Maybe she was being hyper-self-critical, maybe as an athlete she was just hyper aware of her body, but she had noticed her breasts starting to sag. It was just a little, and even her sister did not believe her until she gave a little demonstration of where it had been and where it had fallen to. Certainly the last person she had tried to excite by showing them her breasts had been suitably impressed. Still, Genie knew it had started. But here, her tits looked as good as they did when she was twenty.

"Yes," said Dr. Alarie. Genie took off her shorts. "You weren't wearing any underwear," he observed.

"I had an agenda," Genie said. She grabbed the ceiling handgrip. Facing the screen, she bent her knees and let them float about six inches up in opposite directions. "And you came thinking about fucking this pussy?"

"Yes I did." Dr. Alarie's voice was monotone, but his stare was intense and unblinking. He started rubbing his now-obvious bulge.

"Good," said Genie. She spun herself back ninety degrees counterclockwise and got back into the anchored position she was in before she got frustrated with the wholesomeness of his first fantasy about her. She looked at herself in the corner of the screen that showed what Dr. Alarie was looking at. Pressing her back against the wall opposite the screen gave the illusion that the camera was looking down on her while she was laying on her back with her legs spread. With twenty-year-old tits unaffected by gravity. "Now show me your dick," Genie commanded.

Dr. Alarie awkwardly unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his khakis, and pulled them down just below his crotch, revealing tight blue briefs straining to contain what was pressing out several inches. Genie placed her hand back on her crotch grabbing gently, feeling the hair, the skin, the folds of her clitoris, and her returning wetness. Dr. Alarie reached his right hand under his briefs and firmly grasped his cock while his left hand pushed his briefs down just enough to get it out.

Dr. Alarie was already stroking at a steady pace when his cock emerged. Genie returned to moving her forefinger left and right over her clit, but she started at pace that matched Dr. Alarie's stroking, sending a shiver over the top of her torso to her shoulders.

"God I love your body," Dr. Alarie said. That inspired Genie's finger to quicken.

"Do you want to fuck it?" asked Genie.

"Very much so," said Dr. Alarie. Genie could see his knees pressing together as his stare became wider and the pace of his stroking increased. Genie stuck her middle finger into her vagina, and then started moving it in and out, putting particular pressure on the bottom of the entrance.

"And how, how do you want to fuck my body Dr. Alarie?

"Missionary," said Dr. Alarie.

"Missionary?!" responded Genie, afraid the frustration might come back.

The potential frustration must have registered on Genie's face and in her voice, because Dr. Alarie said, "I cannot help it. It is your fault."

"How is it my fault?" asked Genie, cautiously intrigued as her finger glided in and out of her.

"It is the show that you are giving me. It looks like your naked body is just lying there, legs spread, waiting to be taken."

The potential frustration left. This was becoming what Genie needed. "And you want to take it," she barely said through her heavy breathing.

"I am going to take it," Dr. Alarie said. "I want to watch your boobs jiggle while I fuck you the way they jiggle when you masturbate."

^He likes my jiggling boobs^, thought Genie. She stopped entering her vagina and started making rapid circles in the folds of her clitoris. Her left had reached towards her breast to massage it, but she stopped and let it drift to the side so Dr. Alarie could keep watching it jiggle.

"God Genie, open your pussy for me."

Genie stopped stroking, and used her forefinger and middle finger to spread her pussy lips apart. She shifted her crotch just a bit to aim it more directly at the screen. Dr. Alarie leaned forward. He was jerking his dick furiously. "Your pussy looks like it wants my dick so much."

"That's because it does," said Genie as her breathing began to slow.

Dr. Alarie's face contracted into a painful expression, but his eyes were locked on the screen as he appeared to stop breathing. Then he let out a sound like he had been punched in the gut, and three long squirts of cum shot out of his penis followed by several smaller ones.

Genie gently started to stimulate her clitoris again as her breathing returned to normal. Dr. Alarie fell back into his couch. He began taking deep long breaths.

As Dr. Alarie relaxed and waited for his senses to come back to him, Genie felt her excitement begin to rise again as she kept seeing his orgasm repeating in her head.

Dr. Alarie appeared to notice the sticky substance on his pants, the table, and the gaming console, and he started to look around. "Oh no," said Genie, "Don't start cleaning up now. You're not done until I'm done."

Dr. Alarie looked at her. "What do you need?"

"Take off your clothes. I want to see your body." Dr. Alarie stood and removed his T-shirt. Then he pulled down his pants and underwear and stepped out of them.

Genie began making circles on her clit as she took in Dr. Alarie's naked body. He was tall and lanky. His muscles were not large, but they were toned and solid. His skin was smooth, but covered with small thin hair on his chest, shoulders, upper arms, and thighs.

"Turn around." Dr. Alarie dutifully complied. His backside was better than his front. The hair on his back and buttocks was even thinner and the muscles on both were larger than on the front. She circled the entrance to her vagina with the tip of her forefinger as she admired his ass. It was an ass she would love to enter. "Bend over." He placed his elbows on the back of the couch.

Genie stuck her forefinger and middle finger inside her and moved them in and out. "That would be a great ass to fuck," she said. She quickened her strokes as she imagined fucking him from behind.

"Lie down facing me." He did so, and she took in the full frontal view as she flicked her clit with the fingers of her left hand as her right hand kept entering her vagina.

"You told me you thought about me in the shower."

"Yes."

"Tell me what you imagined."

"Well, first it was just you showering naked. Leisurely. Lathering slowly with your hands, giving special attention to your breasts, thighs, and ass." Genie felt an exciting cooling sensation as she remembered the feel of water spraying on her body, a sensation she sorely missed.

Dr. Alarie continued. "Then you spread your legs apart just a bit and rubbed soap on your vagina. Then your fingers slipped inside and you started masturbating." Genie pressed her left forefinger on her clitoris and made quick circles in the wetness as the in-and-out movement of her right hand reached maximum intensity.

"And then I came into the shower. I come up from behind, slid my hands around your wet waist to your belly, and then up to grab your breasts. As the water falls down upon us, I lift your leg, stick my penis deep in your vagina, and then I stroke and stroke and stroke..."

Genie interrupted Dr. Alarie with a long sustained high note. When she caught her breath, she said, "Keep going!"

As Dr. Alarie described how he would turn Genie around, lift her by her thighs, and fuck her against the shower wall, and then push her to her knees and make her suck his dick, and the put her on all fours on the hard, wet shower floor and fuck her doggy style, Genie had orgasm after orgasm. Finally she said, "Enough," and free floated as she caught her breath.

When she was back to her senses and holding on to the handgrip, Dr. Alarie said, "You had seven orgasms this evening."