All Comments on 'Genie in a Bottle Ch. 01'

by nikopheros

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Lee2012Lee2012about 1 year ago

Looks like the making of a pretty serious series like Yellowstone, but more focused on the delicious blond and the foreman. Rowdy raucous sex that, even though you don’t actually see it, ya just know there’s some pounding going on. 4* only for the sudden closing. On to the next snd I truly hope you’ve already submitted #3 and are half font with #4

cykloscyklosabout 1 year ago

Good Story, you should consider putting some tags on this story. A gem like this should be found not buried.

nikopherosnikopherosabout 1 year agoAuthor

What kind of Tags?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

genie, big cock, cock expansion, big tits, etc

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

No rules?? If that was the case, my first wish would have been to have as many wishes as I wanted. The second wish would then be the cock and sex stuff! Five stars and a favorite point!

MarkT63MarkT6310 months ago

I would do unlimited wishes first.

blackknight314blackknight3148 months ago

Not enough story to judge yet.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith5 months ago

A beautiful and magical Genie, 3 wishes, .... what would you wish for? and watch out for monkey's paw magic (like a magical Murphy's Law), .... I would wish for a superior mind and body, ... writing all the asked for enhancements out so as to not leave anything out, ... and then use my superior body to fuck the living shit out of beautiful Elvira (to thank her), .... then use my superior mind to develop my next wishes, ... then have sex with delicious Elvira again, and then a few more times, ... I can get around to my next wish later, (is there any time limit dear?) ....

-- oh, and I might wish for a really good spell and word check program for the author of this story, Nikopheros, to let him avoid those annoying wrong words that are spelled correctly, like typing out striped when he meant stripped, ... yeah, that's the ticket, ... ;-) ttfn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

hiding in the filthy rubbisch dirt to avoid confrontation. Rubbing with dirty fithy hands an bottle that comes from the same filthy rubbish and throwing it on the bed *lol* and then first wish to be an sexual dynamo. HA. Ok, lets go with the flow. First of all, this biker chain gang did not harm him enough, otherwise he would first wish for an wholesome *best possible, strong, healthy, flexible/agile, aware, smart + capable, learn-hungry, fast-learning* body, mind and soul with an focused, determined, succsessful mindset with an extra big portion of good-luck.

Secondly i would wish for knownledge, expertise, happyness and Money.

The keep the geanie for an happy life / children / family full of love if she want - with the same wishes for her.

But to be honest - ok, if i got an geanie sitting on my bed that keeps laughting at me without any proper explanation, i would start with an spanking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous