Genie in a Bottle Ch. 06: What to Wish For

Story Info
Jason ponders his final wish as he enjoys the first two.
6.3k words
4.79
7.9k
24

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,263 Followers

"If you could wish for anything, what would you wish for?" Jason lay on Jenny's bed, enjoying the feel of her warm wet mouth gently sucking his cock. He was supposed to still be grounded, but his parents were out for the night, so he had stuck out. Heather had picked him up and driven him to Jenny's house, and now they all lay naked in her bed together.

"I'd wish for a hundred million dollars," Heather laughed as she moved her hands slowly along Jason's chest.

"Ya, I feel like I can do better than that though," Jason sighed. He was trying to think, which was a little difficult while Jenny sucked his cock. "I bet there's something you could wish for that would let you make even more money than that."

"I'd wish for more wishes," Jenny said, coming off his cock for a second, and then diving back down. She was getting even better at blowing him than she had been the first time, and she was taking his huge cock halfway down her throat.

"No, it doesn't work like that," Jason said.

"Why not?" Heather laughed. "You didn't say there are any rules."

"I know, but that's dumb," Jason said. "That's like saying I'm going to spend ten dollars on a hundred dollars. It doesn't make any sense."

"You say that as if wishes were real," Heather giggled, nestling her face in the crook of Jason's neck. He moved his hands over and began playing with her big soft tits.

"Well, maybe they are real," Jason said. "But it doesn't matter. Just, what would you wish for if you could wish for anything? Other than money or more wishes."

"Well, if I were you, I would wish for two extremely hot girls to be in bed with me," Heather teased. "Maybe wishes are real."

"I wish you would stop ignoring me down here," Jenny said, coming off his cock again and glaring up at him. "I've been practicing really hard. Haven't you noticed?"

"Of course," Jason nodded quickly. "It feels amazing. I'm just trying to think of what I could wish for is all. Don't worry, I'm very much paying attention to you." To prove the point, Jason sat up, and pulled Jenny up to where he was sitting. She crawled on top of him, and he hugged her tight and kissed her. Her slim sexy body felt amazing against his, and then he felt Heather moving down to his cock. He continued kissing Jenny as Heather began blowing him. She wasn't nearly as good as Jenny, but it still felt great.

"Why are you thinking about wishes anyway?" Jenny asked as she broke the kiss. She slowly slid back down to where Heather was, and then joined in, so that they were both blowing Jason together.

"Uh, I, uh," Jason said, trying to think but failing as the two gorgeous girls sucked him off in tandem. "I have to write a paper about it," he said after a long moment of strained thought.

"For what class?" Heather asked as Jenny dove deep onto his cock again.

"Um, uh, it's for, uh, a college essay," Jason finally managed.

"And you can't wish for more wishes, huh?" Heather asked. Jason could tell that she was actually thinking about the question now. Jenny was still fully engaged in sucking his cock, which she was doing an excellent job at.

"I don't think so," Jason said. "I mean, that would make the whole thing kind of pointless. Anyway, it certainly wouldn't be a good answer for an essay, or story."

"I still think I would just wish for money," Heather shrugged, and then leaned down and began licking Jason's balls. "Normally I would say I would wish for a hot guy with a big dick to fuck, but I already have that. So money it is."

"Jenny, any thoughts?" Jason asked.

"I wish you would quit doing your homework while I suck your cock," Jenny said seriously. "I haven't seen you since we picked you up from jail. And now that you're grounded, who knows when we'll see each other again."

"Good point," Jason nodded. "How about I make it up to you?" He took her hand, and pulled her back up to him. He kissed her for a moment, delighting in the way she kissed him back so passionately. Then he laid her down, and got on top of her. Heather sat back and watched, as Jason lined his cock up with Jenny's tight wet pussy. She moaned sexily as he entered her, and then started fucking her. He had already gotten much better since making the first wish, and adding in the second wish, he knew he could have her cumming in no time.

Jason moved his hips on top of Jenny, sliding his big cock in and out of her wet pussy. He had been a virgin prior to getting his wishes, but he knew that he would not have been able to do what he was doing now without the wishes. Even if his dick had been as big as it was now, which it certainly wasn't, he wouldn't have known how to use it. He still didn't even know how he knew what to do, but he did. He knew it must be from his first wish, and he made sure to give Jenny the pounding that she deserved.

Of all the girls he had been with in the last two weeks, Jenny was his favorite, other than Elvira of course. Jenny had been the one who bailed him out when he needed it, and he wanted to repay her the best way he knew how. She seemed to be enjoying what he was giving her. Her moans were growing steadily as he pumped his hips down into her. Jason had to wonder if she liked him even more than she had a week ago. When they first hooked up, he thought she was one of the hottest girls in school. Now, after getting to know her, and her helping him when he needed it, he found her even more attractive.

He still didn't know the actual details of how his second wish worked, but girls were supposed to be five times more attracted to him than he was to them. So, if he was growing more attracted to Jenny, then theoretically, she should be growing exponentially more attracted to him at the same time. It was all a bit confusing, but one thing Jason knew for sure, was that Jenny seemed to really like him.

He had his hands wrapped around her thin waist, and he could feel her whole body moving sexily as he fucked her. He slowly moved his hands down to her plump sexy ass, and gave it a good squeeze as he fucked her. She let out a little squeal amongst her moans, and then he felt her body begin to tremble. He slowed down his thrusts, and began gently moving in and out of her, even deeper than before. She let out tiny whimpers, and her body shuddered in his hands as she orgasmed.

"Oh, oh, oh fuck," Jenny panted as she came down from her powerful orgasm. "Oh my god that felt so good. Your cock is perfection."

"Your whole body is perfection," Jason said softly, leaning down and giving her a nice tender kiss. She kissed him back with a passion he never would have expected to get from anyone.

"You two are really hot together," Heather said. Jason looked up, and saw that she had been fingering herself as she watched them. "I kind of feel like the third wheel a little bit."

Jason didn't say anything, even though he sort of agreed. He still thought Heather was hot, but there had been no emotional connection as there had with Jenny. Again Jason wondered if the second wish's dynamics changed with time and growth. As he grew to like Jenny more, did she continue liking him five times more? And was Heather becoming less and less attracted to him as he slowly found her less attractive? He didn't know, and he didn't think he would get any real answers.

"You're not the third wheel," Jason lied, despite his previous line of thought. "Come here, I'll show you." Jason moved off of Jenny, and over to Heather. He laid her down, and her face broke into a big grin. He reached out with both hands, and fondled her big soft tits for a moment, before slowly entering her. She moaned out, and then he began fucking her while she lay on her back. How ever the attractiveness aspects of it all worked, Heather seemed to very much enjoy what he could do to her. It didn't take long before she was screaming out, with her big tits flopping about wildly as he fucked her to an intense orgasm.

When Heather was done, Jason fell back onto the bed, and then Jenny was on him in an instant. She climbed on, and slowly moved her body on top of his, before pulling his cock back into her. She sat up, pushing his cock deep into her, and then began slowly grinding back and forth. Jason stared up at her in awe. He couldn't believe someone so beautiful was riding his cock with as much lust as she was. He put his hands back on her hips, and thrust his hips gently up into her as she rode him. She moved slowly at first, but then picked up the pace. She was alternating between grinding her hips on him, and bouncing them up and down, and Jason couldn't decide which he liked better. In the end it was the grinding that got him there. He could feel his cock ready to spew a huge load deep inside her.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," Jason moaned as Jenny moved her body back and forth on top of his.

"Not inside," she said quickly, and then rolled off of him. For a moment Jason was afraid that his load was going to go askew, and get all over everything, but Heather quickly moved in, taking his cock in her mouth. Jason felt a huge blast fill Heather's mouth, and then another. Predictably, she came off with a big mouthful, trying not to let it spill. A single rope of cum shot up and onto the bed before Jenny dove down. She took his cock deep, and he felt the rest of his big load fill her mouth. When he was done, he let out a long sigh, leaning his head back on the bed.

"Fuck, that was so much," Heather said after swallowing her mouthful. "But it did taste really good."

"I still can't believe how much you cum," Jenny laughed as she gulped her own mouthful down. "It's so fucking hot."

"You're so fucking hot," Jason said, and Jenny let out a sexy giggle, staring him in the eye with unmistakable desire.

"How long do you think you're going to be grounded for?" Jenny asked, laying down beside him on the bed.

"I don't know," Jason shrugged. "My mom is pretty pissed. It might be a while."

"Do you think they might let you have friends over?" She asked, laying her head down on his chest.

"Maybe, I don't know," Jason said honestly. He had never had girls over before, and he didn't know how his parents would respond. "I'll ask, but I wouldn't get your hopes up."

"Well, if I can't come to you, then you have to sneak over here whenever you can," Jenny said.

"I will," Jason agreed.

"I don't want to have to go a single day without you," Jenny added.

"Um, are you two like, trying to date or something?" Heather asked awkwardly. Neither of them answered, and they both looked at each other with wide eyes. As their eyes met, Jason could tell that Jenny wanted exactly that. He liked the idea as well, though it was a little weird to admit while they were in bed with another girl. "I think maybe we should stop having threesomes," Heather said, a little dejectedly. "At least until you two figure out what's going on between you."

"We'll figure it out when we have to," Jason said, slowly getting up from the bed. He stood up, and began dressing as the two girls lay naked in the bed. "For now we're all just having fun." He could see that Jenny didn't like that answer, and Heather didn't really seem to either. "I should get back home before my parents catch me out, and ground me for even longer."

"Ok, I'll drive you back," Heather said. They both got dressed, while Jenny stayed naked in her bed. The drive back was awkward and uncomfortable, and Jason knew something needed to change. When they pulled up to his house, he gave Heather an awkward goodbye, and then hurried inside. His parents were still out, and he hurried up to his room, where Elvira was waiting.

"Hey, how was your time with the girls," Elvira asked pleasantly.

"Good," Jason said casually. "We had sex. I think it's getting a little weird between me and Heather though."

"Because she knows you like Jenny more?" Elvira asked.

"Uh, I guess," Jason said. "How did you know I like Jenny more?"

"I have my ways," Elvira smiled naughtily. "Do you want to go again? I've been thinking about your big cock all day."

"Sure," Jason shrugged. Elvira clapped her hands together, and then pulled her small top off, revealing her awesome giant tits. Jason took a moment to properly admire them, knowing he wasn't going to get to see them anymore soon. He was still sad that he was going to be losing this amazing beauty that he got to fuck whenever he wanted. But he knew he was going to be ok in that department. Even if things didn't work out with Jenny, his first two wishes would help him get basically whoever he wanted.

Jason pulled his pants down, and then sat on the edge of his bed. Elvira quickly moved between his legs, her big tits jiggling about, and then leaned in and took his cock in her mouth. She took it deep, and began giving him a blowjob most women would never be able to manage. He sat back, enjoying the amazing feel of it, but his mind slowly returned to his imminent dilemma.

"What do you think my third wish should be?" He asked as Elvira bobbed up and down on his cock.

"I can't tell you what to wish for silly," Elvira said with a laugh, and then dove back down.

"I guess that makes sense," Jason sighed. It was hard to think while she blew him, but he still needed to make a decision soon. "Can I wish for more wishes?" He asked, remembering what Jenny had said earlier.

"No you can't ask for more wishes," Elvira laughed, and then went back to it.

"Why not?" Jason asked, even though he knew the answer. "You said there are no rules."

Elvira came off his cock, and sat back on her feet, letting out a sigh. "I know," she said. "But I guess there are more rules than I thought. The last few people I granted wishes to didn't have any problem thinking about it. They just used all three wishes pretty much right away."

"Well what did they wish for?" Jason asked.

"One of them asked for a big dick like you," Elvira said. "Although you were much more creative about it. He only got a big dick; you got the whole package," she added with a sexy wink, and then bent down and took his cock in her mouth again. She bobbed her head a few times, and then sat up again. "Mostly people just wish for wealth and power. Sometimes they wish for revenge, or love. Honestly, its mostly just variations of money and power."

"How many people have you done this for?" Jason asked. He hadn't really asked Elvira much about where she came from, or how any of this worked.

"You're only my fifth," Elvira said. "I'm still pretty new at this."

"Wow, I figured you had been doing this for like a thousand years or something," Jason said.

"I have," Elvira said. "I don't get out very much unfortunately."

"Seriously? Only five guys in a thousand years?" Jason said.

"Well this doesn't exactly happen very often you know," Elvira laughed. "If we gave wishes to people all the time, things would get pretty out of control. Don't you think?"

"I guess," Jason said. "What do you mean, we? How many genies are there?"

"I don't know," Elvira shrugged, making her tits bounce sexily. She leaned down and resumed her blowjob while Jason tried to think.

"So, how did you become a genie?" Jason asked after a moment.

"The same way every genie becomes a genie," Elvira said. "I wished for it."

"Hold on," Jason said, pulling her head off his cock. "You had your own genie once? And you wished to be a genie too?"

"Not exactly," Elvira said. "My first wish was to look like this," she said, and lifted her tits up to show Jason. "Then my second wish was for money," she added. "That one was dumb. And my third wish was to live forever. Turns out only genies live forever."

"So, did you even want to be a genie?" Jason asked.

"Not really," Elvira said. "I just didn't want to die. But being a genie does have its perks," she smiled, and then went back down to his cock. Jason let her blow him while he tried to go over all that in his head. He had considered wishing for immortality. Now he was glad he had asked, because he definitely didn't want to be a genie. But he still had no idea what to wish for with his last wish. He knew he had to make it a good one, being the last one.

Elvira was really ramping up her efforts, and Jason could feel himself getting close. He decided not to warn her, and fired a big load right into her mouth. She flinched in surprise, but didn't stop sucking. She gulped it all down, and then sat back with a big smile.

"That first wish really came out great," Elvira said as she wiped a bit of cum off her chin.

"Thanks," Jason nodded. "But I'm still not sure what to do with the last wish."

"Well you better figure it out quick," Elvira said, getting up and then sitting beside him on the bed. "I have to leave tomorrow. Exactly two weeks from the minute you woke me up. So if you haven't made the wish by then, you lose it."

"Alright," Jason sighed. "I'll make up my mind soon. I just can't decide."

At that moment they both heard a car pulling into the driveway, and Jason quickly got dressed. He expected his parents to leave him alone, but as soon as the front door opened, he heard his mother shouting up to him.

"Jason, you need to come down here right now," his mother called up in a stern voice. Jason didn't know what he was in trouble for, but he could tell that he was in trouble. He left Elvira behind in his room, and went downstairs.

"What's up?" He said, hoping it wasn't anything too bad.

"There's a police officer outside asking about you," his mother said angrily. "I thought I told you to stay out of trouble."

"I have been," Jason said. "I haven't done anything wrong, I swear. What did the officer want?"

"She didn't say. You better go and find out though."

Right away the wheels in Jason's head started to turn. He thought he might have an idea who this female police officer asking for him might be. But he had no idea what officer Janowitz would want from him at home. He walked outside, and sure enough she was standing there next to her squad car, talking with Jason's dad, who looked rather pleased to be speaking to such a beautiful cop.

They both looked over when Jason walked out, and his dad said something to officer Janowitz, and then walked up the drive to the house. He gave Jason a stern look as they passed, and then Jason was looking into the gorgeous eyes of officer Janowitz once again. He hadn't seen her since leaving the police station, and he had no idea what she might want.

"Uh, hi, officer Janowitz," Jason said as he reached her car.

"You can call me Emily when no one else is around," she smiled at him.

"Ok, uh, what's up Emily?" He asked awkwardly. Even though he had already fucked her, her beauty mixed her with position of authority made her quite intimidating.

"I was hoping maybe we could pick up where we left off the other night," she said, giving him a sly sexy look.

"Um, you mean, uh," Jason said, hoping she didn't want to take him back to jail, even for more sex.

"I mean I want you to come for a ride with me," she said with an amused smile. "And then maybe I'll ride you."

"I don't think I can," Jason said. "I mean I want to. But I'm grounded."

"I'll take care of that," Emily said confidently.

"Uh, ok. How?" Jason asked.

"Wait here," she said, and then walked up the driveway to the front door. She knocked, and Jason's mother appeared a second later.

"Hello Mrs. Landry," Emily said in a professional sounding voice.

"Is Jason in trouble?" His mother asked, sounded both worried and angry. "This is not at all like him. He's never been in any trouble before this week. He's always been such a good kid."

"I'm sure he is," Emily nodded. "And he's not in any trouble at all. Actually, the other night while he was in jail, he witnessed an assault. I'm hoping he can come into the station and make a report. It would be a big help to us."

"An assault," Jason's mother said in alarm. "Oh my. What kind of an assault?"

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,263 Followers
12