Genie in a Bottle Ch. 06: What to Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,263 Followers

"One prisoner beat up another while they were in the bullpen together," Emily explained. "Jason was in the same cell, so he saw the whole thing. I don't want to bring up any traumatic memories, but we do need to find out exactly what happened. And Jason is in a position to help us out a lot. And it will go a long way with the judge if he helps us out."

"Well, ok. If Jason is ok with it," Jason's mother said in a rather frightened meek voice.

"He said he would be happy to help," Emily said. "I'll have him back in about an hour or so. And this will all remain totally anonymous. So there's nothing to worry about. Jason is just helping us out." His mother nodded again, and then Emily shook her hand, and walked back to Jason with a big smile.

"Alright, get in," Emily said as she walked around to her side of the squad car. Jason quickly got in, and then they were driving down the road. "Your parents seem nice," Emily said as she drove them away from his house.

"Uh, thanks," Jason said. "They are."

"And how's it going with that girlfriend of yours?" Emily asked. "The one who bailed you out. She's really cute."

"Uh, its going good," Jason said. He still felt rather overwhelmed at being in a cop car with an incredibly hot cop that he was about to have sex with. "She's really great," he added.

"Does she know you like having sex with other women?" Emily asked, giving him a side-eyed look as she drove.

"Ya," Jason nodded. "We have another friend we like to have threesomes with." Emily let out a loud laugh at that.

"Wow, you really are a stud, aren't you," she laughed. "Maybe sometime you and your friend can let me join in the fun."

"Uh, maybe," Jason said. He had never even thought of such a thing before, but now that Emily had said it, it sounded like a very fun idea. "I'll try to find the right time and way to ask her. But she might be into that kind of thing."

"I bet she would," Emily said with a smirk.

"So, where are we going?" Jason asked. "I mean, we're not really going back to the station, are we?"

"Of course not," Emily said. "I'm taking you to my apartment. We're going to have some proper sex. You're young, and pretty innocent. But you're just too good to pass up."

"Ok," Jason shrugged. They drove for a while in silence, and then Emily pulled them into a parking structure of an apartment complex. Jason was surprised at how close she lived to him. She pulled into a spot, and then they got out, and she led him up to the third floor, and then into a nice, but slightly small apartment.

"My roommate is out of town for a few days," Emily said as she shut the door behind them. "So we have the place all to ourselves. I want to do this right this time." Jason looked over at her, and was shocked to see her already taking her clothes off. He watched with wide eyes as she removed her police garb, and then began unbuttoning her shirt. Jason let his eyes wander along her body, taking in her firm sexy abs, and then her big round breasts. When she threw her shirt aside, Jason noticed that she had very strong looking arms for a woman, though they looked quite sexy.

She moved her hands down to her pants, and unbuttoned them as well. Jason continued watching as she pulled her pants down. Her thighs looked strong and sexy, and her little black panties were barely covering the pussy Jason already knew to be incredible. She pulled them off last, and Jason stared down at her slim wet pussy, and the neatly trimmed patch of hair above it. He could feel his mouth beginning to water as he stared at Emily's amazing naked body.

"Your turn," she said with a sexy smile. Jason quickly tore his shirt off, and then began undoing his own pants. He had already cum several times that day, but he trusted in his first wish to make sure he could take care of this beautiful woman. When he pulled his pants down, he saw Emily's face break into a big grin. He pulled his boxers down last, and felt his semi hard cock flop out.

"My god," Emily said as she stared down at it. "What a cock. I didn't get a proper look the last time. It looks perfect."

"I've been told it tastes even better," Jason said with a big grin.

"Oh really," Emily laughed, and walked over to him. "I'll be the judge of that." She walked up to him, and then reached down and grasped his cock firmly. Jason flinched at first from the tight grip she had on it. Then she began pulling him by the cock, and he quickly followed her. She led him into her bedroom, and then pushed him down on the bed. He laid down, and she quickly climbed on the bed as well.

She got between his legs, and then took his cock in her hands again, much gentler than before. She leaned in, and took the head of his cock in her mouth. Her soft lips felt nice as they sucked the tip of his cock, but he couldn't take his eyes off her beautiful blue eyes. She really was sexy, and he felt his cock getting even harder for her. Emily sucked his cock for a few minutes, not taking it very deep, but working it with her tongue quite nicely.

"Your cock tastes like pussy," she said with a naughty smile.

"I was at my girlfriend's earlier," he said with a guilty grin.

"It tastes like she had a pretty good time," Emily smiled. "Are you going to do that for me too?"

"Definitely," Jason nodded. He had gotten enough blowjobs for one day, and he was ready to give this hot cop the fucking she deserved. He pulled her up by her hand, and then laid her down on the bed and got on top of her. She had an excited look in her eyes, and Jason felt himself getting excited as well. He leaned down and kissed her, and was pleased with the intensity with which she kissed him back. He let his cock lay on her stomach, and moved it slowly up and down, feeling her sexy abs with it.

Before he could do it, she reached down and pulled his cock right into her. She closed her eyes and let out a sexy moan as his cock slid into her. She already felt much better than she had in the station. Jason began slowly fucking her, letting his cock slide deep into her tight pussy. He put his hands on her tight stomach, feeling the grooves of her tight abs. Her big tits seemed to be staring back up at him, and he moved his hands up to them, and gave them a nice squeeze.

"Ugh, fuck me hard," Emily moaned. Jason did as he was told. He began pumping his hips with a nice steady rhythm. The bed began creaking with the movement, and Emily began moaning out loudly as he fucked her hard. Jason gave it to her good and hard until she had a nice intense orgasm. She let out a loud scream as her body shivered with her orgasm. When she was done, Jason pulled his cock out, and then moved down to her pussy. He shoved his face right in, and tasted her fresh juices. She began squirming about as he licked her pussy.

"Stop," she said after a minute, and pulled him by the hair. "Shove that huge cock back in me."

"Roll over," Jason commanded, and Emily smiled and did as he said. He gave her big sexy ass a hard slap, and she looked back at him with pure lust. He grabbed onto her sexy hips, and then shoved his cock back in her. She let out another little scream, and he began fucking her hard again. He let his cock slide deep into her with every thrust, and their hips began making slapping sounds as they collided with each thrust. Jason felt her have another orgasm, but he didn't slow down. She was moaning loudly, but he was just focusing on pounding away at the perfect pussy his cock was in. She definitely felt different than the other girls, and Jason fucked her as hard as he had ever fucked anyone.

When Emily had another orgasm, Jason knew it was time for his own as well. He fucked her slower as she shook underneath him. When he knew it was time, he pulled out, and aimed his cock down at her. The first jet of cum shot out and went up Emily's whole side. The second shot went right to her tit, covering it. He shot another five good sized ropes, covering her side and tits, and even getting some on her face.

"My god, what a load," Emily laughed once he was done. "You really are an amazing fuck."

"You're not so bad yourself," Jason smiled, and gave her ass another light slap. "I think I might need to cum one more time though."

"Are you kidding?" Emily said, staring down at his hard cock in awe. "After that huge load?"

"Yep," Jason said, and lined his cock up with her pussy again.

"Wait," she stopped him. "I think I'm a little too sensitive right now. I'm not used to cocks as big as yours."

"I guess you'll just have to use your mouth then," Jason shrugged.

"You are a naughty boy, aren't you," Emily said, but she moved over and took his cock back in her mouth. She gave him a long passionate blowjob, and he could tell she was enjoying it as much as he was. When he finally came again, he easily filled her mouth, and then shot the rest on her tits. She began laughing as he unleashed all over her. When he was done, he lay back, and she got up to clean herself off. As Jason lay on her bed, listening to her move around in the bathroom, his unanswered question came back.

"Hey Emily," Jason called to her. "If you could wish for anything, what would you wish for?"

"What's the matter, me and that sexy girlfriend aren't enough for you?" She called back.

"Very funny. Seriously though, what would you wish for?"

"I don't know, how many wishes do I get?" She asked. She came walking out of the bathroom, looking as sexy as ever.

"Just one," Jason said. "And you can't ask for more wishes," he added a second later.

"Hmm, I guess money," Emily said, laying down beside him in the bed, and staring longingly at him. "Or maybe to live forever."

"No!" Jason said a little too quickly, and then laughed it off. "I wouldn't want to live forever," he lied, playing it cool. "And I feel like wishing for money is lazy."

"Why are you asking?" Emily asked with a puzzled look.

"Uh, it's for a college essay," Jason lied, and Emily laughed and shook her head.

"Jesus," Emily laughed. "You're such a great fuck that I forget you're just a teenager. Well, if it's for a college essay, they probably want you to make some kind of point or something. What do you want to do with your life?"

"I don't know," Jason shrugged. "I haven't really decided. But I know I want to be successful."

"For the money?" Emily asked. She rolled out of the bed, and then began dressing, and Jason did the same.

"No," Jason said. "Money would be nice, but I just want to be good at something."

"Oh, you are, believe me," Emily said, and gave him a sexy look. "You are very, very good at at least one thing."

"Thanks," Jason smiled at her. He was about to say something else, when an idea struck him. Once the thought occurred, he didn't know how he hadn't thought of it sooner.

They walked out of the apartment together, and back to Emily's squad car. She drove him back home, and waved to his mother as she pulled up to the house. Jason wanted to give her a nice kiss goodbye, but didn't dare with his mother standing by. Instead he shook Emily's hand, and then walked up to the house as she drove away.

"Is everything ok?" His mother asked as he walked up.

"Everything is fine mom," Jason rolled his eyes. "They just wanted me to make a statement about something that happened the other night at the jail."

"Well, good," his mother said, looking conflicted. "Promise me you will never end up in a jail again Jason."

"I promise mom," Jason said, and gave her a reassuring smile. "I'm sorry. It will never happen again."

"Good," she nodded. "Get back to your room then. You're still grounded for another month."

"Ok," Jason sighed. He walked into the house, and back up to his room. Elvira was sitting on his bed, right where he had left her.

"Was that the sexy cop from the other night?" She asked as Jason shut the door behind him.

"Ya, she took me back to her place," Jason said proudly, and Elvira laughed.

"I'll bet she did," she said with a naughty smile. "It seems like no one can get enough of you lately. Speaking of which, want to go again?"

"Maybe later," Jason sighed, and laid down on the bed. "I'm spent. I did figure out my last wish though."

"Really, what is it?" She asked, looking intrigued.

"I can't tell you now," Jason said. "You might disappear. And I still want to see you again tomorrow. Let me know when I have about an hour left, and I'll make the final wish. I'm really going to miss you."

"Awe, thanks babe," Elvira smiled. "I'll miss you too. You're definitely my favorite person I've ever given wishes to."

"What's going to happen to you after I use the last wish?" Jason asked. Now that he knew a little more about her, he didn't want to have to send her back into the lamp.

"I go back into the lamp," she said, confirming his fears. "That's how it works. There's no way around that."

"Could I wish for your freedom?" Jason asked. "Like in Aladdin?"

"What's Aladdin?" Elvira asked.

"It's a movie," Jason said, and then, "don't worry about it. Just, can I wish for you to be free?"

"I guess so," Elvira shrugged. "But I think I would just die right away. If I'm not a genie then I'm most definitely not supposed to be this old. And that would just waste my two wishes anyway. I don't want to grow old, especially not in this weird world you live in. I'm fine going back where I belong. Don't worry about me, make your own wish."

"Ok," Jason sighed. "Well, in that case, I think I definitely know my last wish."

"I can't wait," Elvira smiled. "Your first two wishes were so cool."

"Thanks," Jason said, feeling proud again. "And you know what, I think I can go again." He rolled over, and she met him, and they began making out on his bed.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,263 Followers
12