Genie in a Flask

Story Info
My take on the genie in a bottle...
4.8k words
4.4
41.2k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Contains a little bit of male/male, incest and a bit of fantasy, if this isn't for you, there's plenty of other great stories out here my friends. Will probably add chapter or two to this one. x Origins x

*****

I used to love spending time out at my Great Uncle Charles' property, he liked to buy and sell antiques and other things to fix up and sell. His collection was always sprawled across 3 big barns that made exploring so much fun as a kid and I couldn't imagine a better place to play with the imagination I had. My older sister was always afraid of the spiders but I didn't care, I was examining treasure! When he passed away at 97 years old I was pretty heartbroken, my Great Aunt Dorothy told me he loved my visits and loved that I shared the same passion as him when it came to his antiques.

I went to stay with her for a couple of days after his funeral.

"So, your Uncle told me that when he goes he wanted you to have his barns. This place got too much for us and I'm afraid there's mostly junk in there now," She said after I handed her some tea.

"What about my Mom and the rest of the family, won't they say anything about that?" I replied.

"Oh they've already picked through most of what they hoped was valuable over the years but Charles always said they'd pick the shiny and only you'd see the true value. We were married over 75 years and you were the only one of the family he would look forward to coming."

"He knew the story behind everything in those barns, I used to love listening to them. He'd pick up something and could tell me where it came from, how much he paid and what he was going to do with it. A lot was 'just for me to keep but don't tell your Aunt Dorothy' as he'd say but he'd tell you anyway. I really miss him," I said, wiping a tear from my face.

"Oh I know. I won't be around much longer but I'm going to tell you a secret, this is all coming to you, our will has been that way for years and I know you'll love it as he did."

My Great Aunt passed a few days after I left, she was buried next to my Uncle and like she'd told me, their will gave the property to me. Most of the family were glad.

"He really loved you growing up, I can't say I'm surprised. What will you do with all that stuff though?" Said my Aunt Lucy after the will was read.

"Well I was going to see if anyone wanted furniture from the house, I know you loved that clock in the hallway but I'll take some time off work and go through the barns. I know Dad is excited about that old Indian motorcycle, I said he could have it."

"You know where to find us if you need any help, I know your Mom is still upset, she was really close with them too."

"Thank you Aunt Lucy."

A few weeks later I pulled up to the barns, 3 huge old things that I'm sure would outlast a tornado and began to look through for anything I wanted to keep and began sorting. I could still hear my Great Uncle's voice in my head as I picked through too, 'This statuette my boy, I got for $19 from a store in town, your Aunt went mad spending so much until I told her if I found the other one I could make $100 off them, which was a lot back then. It's in here somewhere' he said about the statue I'd picked up.

He swore he knew where it was but never did find it.

I eventually found myself in a darker corner, it was difficult to get to but I soon found out why, he'd stashed some of his favorites back there and unless you were really looking you'd be hard pressed to find it. I picked up an ornate box and opened it, inside was a hip flask that was a little tarnished but appeared to be silver. It had an inscription on the side, I rubbed the flask with a rag to see it better and it suddenly flew out of my hand. Something pushed me onto my ass too and I looked up to an angry looking woman looking down at me!

"Wha... what the fuck?" I said, not believing my eyes.

"English but, such foulness from you! Who are you? Where is Baron Cordova?" Said the woman.

"Baron who? Who are you, where did you come from?" I said, getting to my feet.

"I came from the flask, Baron Effren Cordova the third of the 3rd house of Trinity, how can you not know him, he owns these lands for as far as the eye can see!"

"Uh, house of what? What year do you think it is, how the hell can you come from a flask?"

"It is 1192 and I am a Genie, that's how. Do you always speak with such vulgarity?"

"Well it's how I speak, get over it. You've been gone a while, it's 2019."

"Why that... He tricked me! You must find out what happened to him, I will haunt his descendants!"

I know I hadn't bashed my head, I didn't fall that hard but I pulled up the internet on my phone and looked up the name she'd said.

"Baron Cordova the third, killed during a peasant revolt in 1192. Said his lands were taken over by the Church."

"That device, let me see, it holds information?"

"Yes but how are you even real? Genie in a bottle, this is a good one. Who are you really?"

The woman took my phone from my hand and looked at it, she handed it back to me slowly.

"827 years, humans have been busy. You can fly, information is so plentiful yet so much still the same, war, death, hunger... And so much more freedom! If you even thought about some of those things in your stories in my time you'd be flogged and hanged."

"What are you talking about?"

"I read things called 'bookmarks' and seen the stories you saved there, such depravity and about family members too!"

"Hey, those are just stories, did you read the line 'fiction'?"

"Yes, I read it all. You can help me and I will grant you the wishes I promised the Baron. I'll make you rich, I'll make you powerful and you can live out your stories instead of just reading about them."

"Uh, no thanks, I don't want any of that, I read that stuff to get off, not to hope it happens. I don't need anything, I have a good job and don't want to be powerful."

"Oooh, that's not what you're thinking, dirty boy."

"Hey, get out of my head, I told you I don't want anything."

"Well you summoned me so you're stuck with me. Give me what I want and you can release me."

"Fine, what do you want?"

"Eva Green, I seen her pictures in the internet and I would like to inhabit her and live her life for 200 days."

"The actress? Sure, lemme just call her up. She's a celebrity, I don't even know where she lives and I'm pretty sure I've better chance of meeting the Pope at a gay bar than I have of meeting Eva Green."

"What does that mean?"

"I mean like zero chance in a cold hell! The Pope doesn't go to those places, I'll never meet that actress. Why don't you just go be free. Read more of the internet, not my mind and just go."

"It doesn't work that way, you summoned me."

"So, I release you. I don't want anything from you."

The woman/genie walked towards me then I felt myself get a little dizzy and then she was gone. Thinking I'd maybe inhaled some strange mushroom spores I looked around and made my way to get some fresh air. No sooner had I opened my water to take a drink everything went black.

"What the fuck?" I said.

I was standing in a dark, wide open room. I couldn't see any windows or anything but there was a light in the distance. As I started to walk towards it, the genie woman appeared.

"Your head is filled with so much wonder, you're a dirty boy too. 23 years old and not married yet so many women? Men too, your time is very fun. So, since you can't give me what I want I'm taking over, I'm going to have fun, do the things you won't and I'm going to find a way to get me Eva," she said.

"Why are you so fixated on her! She's beautiful sure but there are so many other woman that are just as beautiful you could choose from."

"She looks like my first mistress, even her eyes and nobody else will do. Anyway, have fun, I'll let you watch most of what we do."

"Hey, wake up, are you okay?" Said Clara, she was crouching beside me.

"When did you get here, thought you had an exam to study for?" I replied.

"You called and asked me to come, did you hit your head in there?"

"No, I'm fine, just didn't expect you is all."

"Alex, you called and said you needed to show me something, I needed a break anyways so here I am."

Things got hazy for me again, I seemed to black out but when I came to I wasn't in control. It was like I was just a spectator in my own head. Clara was laid on the bed in the guest room I was sleeping in, she was naked and I was eating her pussy. I could feel and taste everything, my cock was throbbing but what the fuck!

"Oh that feels so good, I can't believe you wanted this as much as I did, my own brother as dirty minded and depraved as me," gasped Clara as I ate her.

I tried to speak, I tried to stop but it was no use.

"You're so sexy, how could I not want you," I replied.

"But I'm you're sister, you're not supposed to want me and that makes this so much more dirty. I need you inside me."

I was already naked, I climbed up her body and slowly pushed my cock into her, she gasped in pleasure as I filled her, digging her nails into my as as I increased my pace.

"Oh that's it, fuck me hard big brother, do you feel dirty with your cock deep in your sister, your 19 year old sister," she said breathlessly.

"You keep talking dirty you're going to set me off," I heard my self reply.

"It's what I want, fill me with that hot cum big brother, your girlfriend doesn't deserve this cock."

I lasted a few more minutes then had the most explosive orgasm I'd had in my life. I pushed deep into Clara and felt my cock swell as each spurt splashed into her pussy. My climax set her off too, she gasped in pleasure, her nails digging deeper as she yelled out 'FUCK YES!' over and over until I was spent. I pulled my softening cock out of her and rolled onto my back, Clara quickly straddled my face and held my hair while I ate her again and didn't let go until I'd drank the cum I'd just filled her with. She got off me, sucked my cock clean then snuggled into my chest. I found myself able to move again, I laid in shock.

"I can't believe we just did that," I said, still catching my breath.

"You mean finally? I've wanted you for so long, ever since I watched you fucking our neighbor's wife, watching her suck your cock then ride you, I was so fucking jealous of her I almost pushed her off and took her place."

"You watched that? She seduced me, her husband hasn't been paying attention to her."

"I'm not judging, she's fucking hot."

"What do we do now, I still can't believe we just had sex."

"Well this better not be the only time we fuck, your cock is wonderful, I want you again before I go home but I want this to be a regular thing my love."

"I'd like that a lot." I heard myself say.

I was spectating again, after cuddling a while, Clara sucked my cock until I was hard then got on all fours. I got behind her and pushed my cock into her again and held her slim waist as I fucked her hard. I lasted ages, Clara came so many times and by the time I came in her a second time we were both soaked in sweat. She pulled me into the shower with her and we held each other as we let the water wash over us then got out and dried each other quietly, tenderly kissing and touching each other as we did so then held each other once we'd dressed.

"I should get back, Mom will ask what I'm doing out here, she knows I hated those barns and will ask too many questions," she said, looking up at me with her bright blue eyes.

We kissed each other softly then I watched as she drove off in her little Honda. I jumped when the genie was suddenly standing beside me and I had control again.

"What the fuck? You made me fuck my own sister? Did you control her too?" I said, yelling.

"Oh I didn't need to control her, I seen in her head and just pulled the right string, she wanted you, you wanted her, I let it happen," said the genie with a grin.

"You forced me, sure I had dirty thoughts about so many women but I'm not supposed to fuck my sister!"

"I didn't force, I just did what you were too afraid to. This is going to be fun, it's been 2 months since you've had Bill's wife Amber, she enjoyed you, I think I want to experience that live, we'll go see her tomorrow!"

Things went dark for me again, when I came to I was naked in Amber's bedroom, on my back with my cock already hard, her husband was sitting in a chair beside the bed, also naked and she came out of the bathroom wearing only a see through nightgown.

"I'm so glad you came to see me again, when I told Bill that I fucked you he didn't get mad, admitted he loves watching and wants to watch us live and not on his hidden camera this time, now, ready for me to ride that cock that I've sucked nice and hard for you sweetie?" she said.

I had no control again, Amber dropped her robe and straddled me, taking my cock deep inside herself and began to ride me, her full DD's swaying as she ground her hips. Amber was sexy, she had a beautiful full figure, amazing 42DD's that I could play with for days and a pretty face that was always smiling. She was a good 15 years older than me but I didn't care, her pussy was wonderful and she knew how to please her man.

"Is this how I should take his cock Bill or do you want him to take me from behind?" said Amber, pinching her nipples as she spoke.

"I think he should take you from behind," he replied.

Amber got off me then got onto all fours, her ass was incredible and I fondled it before sinking my cock into her again. She began to moan in pleasure, talking dirty as I held her as and fucked her.

"Oh fuck, his cock is so big, Bill, do you want his young cock to spray into me when I cum baby?" she gasped.

I looked over and Bill was stroking his own cock.

"Y.. yes, let him fill you."

My thrusts got harder and before I wanted to I felt myself cumming, I pushed deep into her and emptied my balls deep into her pussy. When I pulled out, Amber rolled onto her back and Bill got between her legs, entered her and lasted about 3 strokes before cumming into her too. I got out the way and he got between her legs and started eating her pussy.

"You can go now honey, I'll text you when we want you again," Said Amber. I got dressed and let myself out.

It was pretty late by the time I got control again, I was back at my Uncles old place and stood in the barn. The genie stood before me grinning.

"How do I stop this, this isn't fucking fair on me or the women. What am I saying to them?" I said, angrily.

"You're getting the best sex of your life, what are you complaining about?" She replied.

"It's only Wednesday and I've already fucked my own sister and a married woman."

"And neither of them didn't want it, besides, I'm having fun, your mind is really dirty, you've opened my world up to so much fun already. I told you how to stop it. Eva Green."

"That's not fucking possible."

"Then I carry on, ooh, I can't wait to try this one."

I'm not sure how much time passed, my life became a blur of fucking Clara, eating stuff I hadn't tried before, fucking Amber while her husband filmed then I found myself in a room I didn't know. I was naked and on my back, I was eating a woman's pussy as she sat on my face and my cock was being sucked. When she got off me I looked down and it was a man sucking me, nothing I hadn't had before but he was fingering my ass with lube too. I'd played around with a few guys, I loved sex and didn't like labels but I'd only ever sucked and been sucked. I wasn't in control so voicing objection when he knelt up, stroking his eight inch cock with the same lube he put in my ass, I knew what was coming. He gently pushed my knees up to my chest then slowly fed his cock into my ass.

"Oh fuck he's tight honey," he gasped as he pushed deeper into me.

"Well you're his first, be gentle with him," Said the woman.

I looked at her as I recognized her voice and sure enough, one of my managers from work, Karen.

"I still can't believe he found our profile, mmm, so awesome," he said, groaning as he fucked me.

"I know, one of my own staff just as dirty as we are, oh yea, fuck his ass baby."

Her husband lasted for ages, he fucked me for a while on my back then put me on all fours and fucked me until he almost roared as he came in me. He pulled out after he softened and I felt his cum dribble from my ass as I stayed on all fours. Karen had me get on my back, she sucked me until I came in her mouth then led me by the hand to a huge walk in shower.

"Thank you, my husband loves anal but he's too big for me, I hope it was okay for you," she said when we were under the water.

"It uh, was good," I replied.

"You look like you're in shock sweetie, was this a bit much for you?"

"No, I just never imagined I'd do this with you, you're like the sexy, 'do not look at me' lady in work."

"And I still will be, I don't think I need to say it, any of this gets out I'll make your life a living hell but I don't think I have to worry do I?"

"No ma'am."

"Good, I won't tell your girlfriend that you secretly love cock too."

Girlfriend, shit, I was meant to be seeing her at the weekend, I promised her I show her my Uncle's barn but I didn't know what day it was. I drove back to the property later that day and she was already there, talking to Clara in the kitchen, she looked pretty mad. I thought I had control again but right as I walked into the kitchen it was gone. I walked up to Clara and kissed her softly on the lips then kissed my girlfriend Jenna the same way. Jenna sat open mouthed while Clara sat wide eyed.

"What, was that?" Said Jenna after what felt like forever.

"I can't kiss the two women I love most in this world?" I heard myself reply.

"You kiss me the same way you kissed your sister, she didn't pull away or get grossed out like a sister should, what the fuck is going on?"

"I should probably just tell you, I read your diary, I mean, who keeps those anymore but you have this fantasy about having a brother who wants to have sex with you and you just let him use you. You imagine I'm your brother sometimes when we're having sex and it turns you on so much but since you're an only child you just fantasize about it."

"What are you telling me Alex, that you had sex with your sister?"

"Yes. She wanted it too, she used to spy on me having sex with my married neighbor before we met and I wanted it too."

"You are never this open, like ever, what's going on?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I've asked you about fantasies, your sexual past and you'd never answer. I've learned more in the last ten minutes than the 3 months we've been dating."

"I, um, I..."

My head started to hurt a little then all of a sudden I had control, the genie was standing beside me which made Jenna and Clara jump in fright.

"Who the fuck are you!?" Said Clara.

"I'm the reason Alex here has been able to enjoy the things in your dirty little minds. Alex released me and since he won't give me Eva Green to inhabit, I'm just enjoying life through him instead. I must say, being a man being fucked by another man was really fun. He's been in so much conflict fucking his own sister too, I've enjoyed it," said the genie.

"Alex, you had sex with another man? Who was he?" asked Jenna.

"Some couple she found on a dating app. I had no choice Jenna," I replied.

"What gives you the right to use him this way, my brother may have had fantasies about fucking me but maybe that's all they would have ever been?" said Clara.

"He summoned me, I require a woman to inhabit and since he can't provide I am using him instead," replied the genie.

"I don't like this, you do something to make us more receptive too don't you," said Clara.

"Yes, I don't force though so it's fine."

While Jenna and Clara were still talking to the genie, I felt the flask in my pocket. I wasn't aware of it before but I wasn't exactly in control. Something about the box was tugging on my mind, I put the flask on the porch as I slipped out the door and ran to find the box. It didn't take me long to find it again, I used the light on my phone and looked it over, under the felt I found a very faded note. Jackpot! I hid the box and made my way back before I'd be missed.

12