Genie's Wish Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her mouth and she gave me her tongue, and I sucked it gently before licking it back and getting behind her. "Ahh yeah, do it to me now!" she crooned.

I was ready to do it, and stroked her slit with my dick head. She raised her ass, bowing her back, and backed up against me, pushing her pussy at me. Laying her ample chest and slim shoulders on the bed, she laid on her cheek and turned her head to see me as I poked myself deeper between her labia and slid up until I could feel her hot vagina.

She thrust back at me and I was partway inside her lake of love. I moaned, it was electric. My juvenile body was beginning to betray me, and I had to clench my pelvic muscles hard to not erupt right then. This caused my erection to swell stiffly and Dixie could feel it squirming inside her. She groaned and spread herself wider, arching more and pushing hungrily. I became enveloped more deeply and got control of myself.

"Fuck yeah," I told her.

The dirty word and the vocal attention made her pant. She breathed, "Yeah." at me, and I carefully started to fuck.

Her mouth rounded and she groaned, "Aww. Awh. Ohh. Arrgh." as I stroked her insides, long and slow at first but more briskly as I felt how open and slick she was. She was tight but clearly had the control to soften her pussy and get pummeled. "Aoohh. Keep doing that!"

I did. I gave her just what she wanted, and she surrendered to my strokes, getting bumped forward with each collision of my hips against her ass. My balls were swinging and slapping on her bush, and she huffed rhythmically, closing her eyes and beginning to squeeze her pelvic muscles a little at a time. I kept up the pace, going just a little bit faster for three strokes at a time here and there, but otherwise keeping my control and giving Dixie a consistent, lengthy stroke.

She started swearing. "God damn it. Fuck. Oh, fucking damn it. Shiiiiit." I let her hear me laugh at that, and gave her backside one slap. She moaned and fucked back at me several times before settling down to let me do the work again.

We probably did this for fifteen minutes. She started setting the pace, fucking me a little faster, then slower and longer, then swirling her hips against me as she buried my cock inside herself. I was impressed - she had to be sixty or over, and I had never imagined such abandon and arousal in a woman of her age.

"How the fuck are you doing this!" she demanded, and slowed herself to stillness. She was huffing and puffing, and I let go of her hips and rubbed her lower back soothingly. "Why haven't you shot off already, you hot fucking puppy? It's amazing!"

I made my dick swell inside her before pulling out and lying down. She rolled off her hands and knees, half collapsing next to me. "It's incredible."

We rested a few moments. I cupped her pubes and just held her vulva, not stroking or stimulating her for now. She felt my cock and brought her other hand to my balls. "It's so fucking hard," she said.

"Yeah." I was constantly a bit amazed too, myself. It had only been about two weeks since the wish, and I still hadn't gotten used to the sophomoric boners again yet. Erectile drugs had made me hard as fuck too, before the change, but there was something a bit lifeless about those erections. They got the job done, and I had no complaints other than the headaches the pills could cause, but something about needing them in the first place to get that intensely hard added up to it just not being the same. My youthful hard-on was beyond alive.

I was now thoroughly intoxicated with late-adolescent hormones, and had been concentrating quite carefully on my pace in order to maintain control. I hadn't yet taken myself to wherever the limits of my endurance were, and, if possible, I would use this night with Dixie to try doing that.

"Jack, lick me," I heard her saying, with an encouraging squeeze of my balls. I let go of her fuzzy mound, hopped off the foot of the bed, and reached for Dixie's legs. She extended them toward me and I pulled her toward the end of the bed, where I knelt on the floor between her thighs and waited while she positioned her ass right by the edge where I could lower my face perfectly into place. I held her midriff with my warm hands and she bent her knees over my shoulders, laying back.

I bent my neck to go down on her. A fierce heat radiated from her sex, I could feel it on my face. It was like sticking my tongue in a hot, freshly cooked custard. Her lips were slack and open, all tone gone after our long doggystyle. Her flesh melted under my tongue and lips and I was delicate, in order to let sensation come back naturally instead of burning out her nerves with too abrupt of a treatment.

"Goddd. For Jesus sake," she moaned. She was completely limp and passive under me, other than holding her head and rolling it side to side. My tenderness was paying off, and I continued to eke along gently, barely moving my mouth at times, or barely making contact with my tongue at others. When I felt her drifting away, I just stopped and breathed unhurriedly on her sex, and she stirred with interest again.

I could give head all week, it's such a pleasure. My patience and my consistent presence were probably making her trance out lightly. I didn't care, we could do this as long as she wanted, needed or could stay awake for. Meanwhile it was giving my dick a break too. I really appreciated letting it settle down for however long it would be before he went back to work and got deliciously stimulated again. Mind you, it remained parallel to the floor while I went down. I've never had a hands-free orgasm but giving head convinces me that it's possible.

Dixie's clitoris had been pudgy since I first put my mouth on her, but it was beginning to pulsate slowly. I licked copious spit onto my finger and gently probed inside her opening, starting to feel her weeping tunnel as I matched her clit's throbbing with slow side-to-side sweeps of my tongue. Her pelvic muscles were slack and I fingered her more deeply. The clit pulsations had to have been from her heartbeat alone. It was that engorged. So I just put my lips around it and held still over it while I felt her dewy insides curiously with my finger. She reached for my other hand and held it tightly.

"You're so god damn good. Where the fuck did you learn this, Jake," she asked rhetorically. She didn't want to know, she just wanted to appreciate it. She was rolling very lightly side to side under my mouth, gripping my hand and beginning to lightly squeeze her vagina around my finger. I didn't think she was doing it deliberately, I think they were spontaneous micro-spasms. I began slipping my tongue between my lips to softly poke at the shaft and hood of her clitoris again, believing her nerves were strong enough at last to resume some real stimulation.

She shuddered and huffed out a moan. "Ohh. God yes." I gave her a predictable, measured rhythm. My tongue pressed her clit lightly and let off, over and over. My finger rubbed her sugar walls in slow time, and I felt her flesh thickening behind her pubic bone. I applied my fingertip there, circling. She was grunting breathily, over and over, and her vaginal twitches were becoming stronger.

"Eeesh! I want more fucking but I don't want you to stop!" she said in a frustrated wail. So I slowed down. Just when she thought I would call the shot, back off, and fuck her again, I sped up, took my finger out, and ate her vigorously for half a minute. She thrashed and whimpered and thought she was going to come. It was very close.

I was very rigid, myself, and wanted the fuck too, so, I stopped. She clearly didn't think she could fuck after an orgasm, and my agenda was to go and go and go, learning my new baseline for control and giving the client her money's worth. I mean, she wasn't paying me, but she was still paying.

"How do you want to do it?" I asked, making it clear I was done giving her my head for now. She sighed wistfully, but leered at me eagerly. "Just get on top of me! I'm so ready." She scooted up the bed and I joined her, kneeling between her thighs and looking down at her skinny mature body and almost comically augmented chest. I had an idea, but would save it for a little while.

I leaned over her, letting my hot body warm hers. The heat had warmed the room by now to a level which was borderline uncomfortable for me, but probably just-adequate for my skinny senior ladyfriend. She embraced my fit, toned young body and I gave her my warmth. She informed me unsurprisingly, "I want you."

I shifted and repositioned into the necessary spot, and I was able to enter her without hands. I gave her the strokes she wanted, and it was delicious for me. I bumped my pubic bone gently against hers with each stroke, massaging her vulva subtly. I don't know if she realized whether I was doing it deliberately or just fucking, but she was getting her clit stimulated without hands while we rocked and thrusted. Her vagina started to clutch and release rhythmically, and I stroked to match her beat.

Her eyes were closed, almost in a wince. She yielded to my thrusts, and her pussy would tighten. I would slide back, and she would open and yield again. Our pelvises would gently grind, she would get my length up inside, and I would throb and swell at the end of the stroke. The intensity was building and instead of going faster, we both gradually went slower, and slower, fully immersed in each moment, each instant of the sensations.

She seemed at once far away behind her closed eyes, yet at the same time completely present and alive as our bodies intercoursed. She sped up, I sped up almost as much. She slowed down, I slowed down a little more. I felt like I was in the open ocean as long, steep swells flooded and ebbed under my sailboat. It was that same energy, and we rode it for I don't know how long.

Dixie had endured a marathon of intense pleasure, rising, falling and rising again, and she was trancing out again. I began to subtly take the lead in setting the pace. I slowed almost to a standstill, and her attention sharpened, and I began driving into her with the same vulva-massaging, tunnel-plunging, cock-throbbing motion. Her channel went slack, the pulsations ceasing while she opened herself to me.

I swear I could feel the firmness of her clit-on against the skin above my root. I tried to maintain constant contact at that spot while moving my dick in shorter strokes deep, deep inside her. When I was completely convinced that I could feel her swollen love snail throbbing, I started the long in-and-out strokes again and bumped her vulva insistently each time. She clamped her walls down on me and held on tightly as my cock stroked her guts over and over again.

My dick was so swollen it had to have been like hot glass inside her. I could feel more pre-cum flowing than I could ever remember. Our sex tingled like a battery and I pushed her, pushed her harder. She clawed my back and split her legs, bawling out harsh moans and shuddering in racking spasms. Her face was twisted and there were tears squeezing from between her eyelids as she barked out her groans.

She dug her heels into my lower back, gripped my hipbones, and made me stop moving. "Fucking damn it. Fucking shit," she cursed, helplessly coming down from what must have been an overwhelming orgasm. I held still and let the storm ebb, whispering words at her like "Ahaaa. Yesss," and "Oooh. There you go."

She said, "I can't let you go, it'll be too intense if you move." Her eyes cracked open, looking completely unfocused and misty. I nodded understandingly and she closed them again and laid back, ragdolling onto the bed. Her limbs softened and when she had finally let them down enough to reach the bed and sink in, I lifted off slowly and drew myself out. I laid down alongside her and found the covers, pulling them back over us both and cocooning up against her with my body.

My dick was vigorously erect still, and I couldn't help that my hips wouldn't stop subtly moving. I was quietly humping her hip with my raging hard-on because the energy wouldn't stop buzzing through me. We laid like that for a hundred heartbeats before she palmed her face with both hands, rubbed, and then looked at me. "You still haven't come."

I smiled modestly and said, "This was all about you, Dix." I almost gritted my teeth, but hey, I'm a professional.

She giggled lightly and told me, "Isn't the customer always right?"

I nodded slowly in agreement, and she said, "I insist. We're not done. How can I help you."

My dick twitched vigorously at that and I knew just what I wanted. I put my hand between her saline-filled breasts and slid it suggestively up and down in her sweat.

She got the picture and pressed them together with her hands. I got up and straddled her ribs, pulling the bedspread up around my waist and covering her shoulders with it. She held my cock in a hand and spit generously over it, before lowering it into her cleavage and pressing the globes together again.

There wasn't any reason to continue the endurance test at this point, so, I took my pleasure sincerely. I let my groin muscles go, allowing the liquid energy to flood my lower abdomen, my pelvic cavity, my gonads and my taint. I thrust between Dixie's tits in her spit and sweat, staring down, looking at us. I was going fast, faster than any of our fucking had been, and she stuck her tongue out above her cleavage, meeting my cock head and lapping at it with curls of her tongue.

I held nothing back, released all of the inhibiting control I had been cultivating for the past however many hours, and allowed the orgasmic electricity to blast through my whole body. The current lightning-bolted from my guts out to the end of my cock. It rebounded and came back, hitting me in the prostate and all my pelvic muscles spasmed strongly. My balls squirted, my various other little glands squirted, and my dick squirted it all out onto Dixie's supine chest and waiting tongue. I roared and threw my head back, jerking all over like an electrocution was hitting me. I quivered and let myself crumple down to the bed, barely under control and almost crushing the thin-boned senior beneath me.

I laid there with my eyes closed and my hand in the puddle on Dixie's chest, heaving breaths in and out.

I was very pleased with myself. The test had gone stunningly well, I was high as hell on sex, and my little partner here was stunned too.

"You're hired."

Heh.

What person gets to live the reality of "If I had only known then what I know now?"

Me. Life gave me the chance to use what I had come to know, and also provided the means and tools to utterly actualize it in a completely optimal situation.

It was humbling.

"Jack?"

"Hmm, Dix?"

"How old are you, really?"

"It's complicated."

She tittered amusedly. "You were so good. You were so good to me. You were so..." She ran out of words.

"Would you believe me if I said it was the time of my life, too?"

"Yeah, Jack. I would."

In the morning, Dixie stopped before handing the fresh coffee over to me. "Jack, honestly."

"What's that, Dix?"

She peered at me, watching my reaction. "I swear it was magic."

I admitted, "You're not wrong." And reached for my coffee.

12