Genie's Wish Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I only had eight days left in the yard. "Maybe now's the time," I thought.

When I went below again to retrieve the other articles, I thought about how oblivious I would have been in the old days. When I was twenty the first time, I spent so much time angsting about whether anyone liked me or would be attracted to me, I missed what were probably the same sorts of practically constant opportunities I was spotting all over the place now. And over the decades before my divorce, I had learned so much more about picking up signs and signals, but put zero effort into considering acting on them. Married life.

And this past month, I had been set up with older biddies, mostly but not all senior-age, who were paying for my company. Yes, I had been using my skills to read them and show them the best time I could, but sex was a foregone conclusion. Accurately stated, an obligation.

I laughed as I realized that before growing up, I would have thrown myself at anyone I thought was interested. Now, even though my blood was practically boiling with unspecific lust, I was prepared to pick and choose my moments and my partners. I decided that if for any reason going to bed with Livia were to turn weird or problematic at all, it was now close enough to the end of my stay at the yard that the risk seemed worth the venture.

As I carried my items from the boat to the office, she stood back a little, making comments like, "Sashay, baby. Work it, work that catwalk!"

I laughed and played along, mincing, posing, turning left and shooting her a Zoolander "Blue Steel" face, which made her titter charmingly. I grinned toothily and asked what she thought.

She had seen me in these same outfits before. On my feet I was wearing a pair of topsiders instead of the Salvatore Ferragamos, but otherwise I was modeling the slacks and shirts I typically had on following my "professional nights," when she would see me walk-of-shaming back home the next day. So I took her seriously when she appraised the tailor's work and promised, "This one looks goo-ood."

"Which? Slacks or shirt?" I asked. Livia had been looking at my arms and chest, but this question made her check out my package, and then she looked in my face. I was holding the office door open by this point, and flicked my chin to prompt her to go in.

When I followed and let the door close, she showed me the staff-only area. There was a kitchenette, a sofa which looked second-hand but tidy, a pair of Ikea dining tables pushed together and chairs of similar provenance, and the ADA-compliant bathroom, which included a stand-up shower. Livia dropped her yoga-shaped, splendidly curvy bottom onto the sofa, and I thought her black skinny-jeans would split. She laid her hands flat on the cushions on either side of herself, and said, "So what else 'cha got?"

When I changed to the white button-up shirt in the bathroom, I scratched lightly through it and brought my nipples erect. I knew they would show, through the newly altered shirt. Coming out again, I posed and twirled, and Livia's mouth was open as she spectated. I licked my lips, looking in her eyes with a twinkle in my own, and swished into the bathroom for another change.

I had the navy chinos on but hadn't gotten the Oxford-cloth button-down buttoned up yet, when she invited herself in and asked to watch me change. So I boldly informed her that she had missed half of it, and I stripped the shirt off again, hung it from its hanger over the shower-curtain rod, and started undoing my waist button and fly. She nodded frankly, and I pulled the slacks down, showing Livia my charcoal boxer-briefs with the fouled-anchor pattern.

She palmed the tops of her thighs through her jeans and stroked them down and up a couple of times. When I stepped out of the slacks and asked her, "Do you want to see the rest?" I held up the slacks and the last shirt, indicating what I meant.

Livia felt herself underneath her tits, and pushed them together in her white tank-top under her unbuttoned black tartan flannel. "Yeah," she said, and stepped in front of me and pulled my shorts down.

I blurted, "Ooh." This was not going to be a tease prolonged any further. I put down the clothes I was holding, toed off my topsiders, and stepped out of the shorts. She had skimmed them all the way down to the floor and was kneeling in front of me. I looked down into Livia's smoldering eyes, and said, "Ah. Wow."

The innocent act made her smile wickedly, and she felt under my balls, cupping with one hand, and raked her nails through my pubes with her other. I hadn't been more than very faintly chubby to this point, but began swelling rapidly. She couldn't have had a closer view of it without sticking herself right in the eye. She wrapped a cool hand around my dick, licked her lips, and kissed it wetly on the glans.

"Pull my hair, Jack Junior," she said. She had dropped the use of that nickname a couple of weeks back, but I saw she hadn't forgotten it. I palmed the sides of her neck, slid my hands up her skull behind her ears, and massaged her scalp with my fingertips for a minute, She opened her mouth and took me in it, and my dick twitched, a spasm that lasted a solid five seconds before relaxing and letting more blood flow in. Then she pulled her lips off with a hollow pop that echoed between her cheeks.

When she slipped her rounded mouth back over me again, my lower belly felt like it was melting inside and my anus clenched reflexively. My fingers curled, gathering her black shoulder-length hair from the back and sides of her head. I held on, twisted my wrists, and gripped. Livia went down deeply, moaning, and I pulled her skull against my pelvis by her hair.

Even though I wasn't completely jamming-hard yet, she couldn't go all the way, so I stopped pulling when I hit the back of her throat and she gulped an empty swallow down. She grunted around my salami. I held her head in place, but backed my cock out a little with a backward motion of my tailbone, tilting my pelvis as if ready for another thrust in and forward. She took a breath and tried to go down again, but I held her head where it was. "Lick it," I told her.

She started swirling her tongue over the underside of my shaft, and I allowed her to rock her head from one side to the other, rotating her head and mouth and giving me a twisting sensation around my cock. This brought me all the way raging-hard at last, and I fucked myself into her face while holding her hair. She made a whimpering moan and scratched at herself through the crotch of her skin-tight jeans, and squeezed her eyes shut and tried bobbing her head for me. Our rhythms weren't lined up and I kept hitting her palate roughly, but she gamely kept going.

She was getting shallow breaths in, between my brisk thrusts, and starting to turn red and tear up, so I pulled all the way out and she gasped in a big breath. "Guhhh!"

She looked up at me, eyes wet, nose running, and mouth roped with slobber. She panted, "Unnnhh." and mauled her tit with her hand.

I took my balls and pushed them down my scrotum, stretching out the tightness in it and guiding them into her open mouth down there. She reached up and jerked my erection swiftly, while sucking my balls into her mouth and lapping at them. She could only get one at a time in but wantonly went back and forth, purring roughly as she did.

I pulled her head away from me by the hair, and she yelped kittenishly. "Nobody's around, right?" I asked.

She shook her head, "Nn-nn!" and I let go of her hair. I got my hands under her arms, and lifted, half helping and half manhandling her up off the bathroom floor. My hands came around front and I felt her splendid boobs through her clothes, and I spun her around and marched her out, back into the staff lounge. She giggled.

As we walked to the sofa, she raked at her hair with her dry hand, somewhat straightening out the snarls I had caused. She pulled off her flannel and tank, and reached behind to unhook her firm-hold cotton/spandex bra. She let those girls go, and I looked as they hung there like tropical fruit, enticing and delicious. Her nipples were brown, capping her softball-sized globes. I knew what that meant - she's an actual milf.

She sat down on the sofa, and asked me to strip her the rest of the way. I pulled her black hi-top Reeboks off and squeezed her feet in my hands. She melted, at that, and told me, "Ahh, that's nice."

I got her socks off and rubbed each foot briskly between my hot palms for a minute while she slid down from her sitting position to lie sideways on the sofa, closing her eyes. I unbuttoned the front of her jeans and undid the zipper too. She lifted herself on an elbow to let me get the jeans past her curvy hips. Her milfy hips, and her yoga-sculpted ass. I slid the jeans down and they inverted inside-out as I peeled them down her legs.

Her pubes peeked around the side edges of her underpants, of heather cotton/lycra matching her bra. I crawled on top of her, lying on the sofa, and put a thigh between her legs and pressed it against her mound. The heat on my thigh, and my bare cock on her groin caused my pre-come to ooze out, and it dripped onto the cotton, making a dark wet spot on the waist of her underpants. She spread her knees and tipped her pelvis up at me, and I thought I felt more wetness against my leg. I laid down on top and humped my hardness against her.

Livia held my head and pulled my face to hers. For the first time, we kissed, immediately opening our mouths and meeting each other's tongues. I exhaled through my nose and felt her bare chest against mine, compressing her boobs a little but taking care not to hurt them. I didn't know yet whether hers were easily sore, or resilient playthings. I wanted to find out.

She wrapped her arms behind my back and I did find out. She pulled me down and I gave her more of my weight. Her breasts squashed out between us and she squeezed my leg between her thighs. Definitely wetness spreading, down there. From both of us. My oozing erection poked at her hipbone.

We made out, humping and grinding. Her breath was sweet and hot. With mine I warmed her ears, and she shivered. I felt like it was time and I wanted to fuck, so I licked the side of her throat and got up off her, sitting on my knee between her legs with one foot on the floor. I looked down and saw a huge dark spot at the crotch of her panties. "I want those off you, Livs," I told her.

Up came her knees in front of me, to her chest, and down came the panties, past her bottom. And all the way down her pretty, pretty legs. Well, up, as her heels were up in the air. They came off her feet and they sailed over my shoulder to land on top of the tables behind me.

A warm and delicately piquant fragrance, intoxicating and human, drafted from Livia's nude groin as she brought her heels down to rest her feet on the sofa. She reached for me and I lowered myself to where she could feel my chest and arms with her hands, planting my palms into the cushion above her shoulders. She gripped my ribs and waist between her knees and calves, drawing me to her and breathing out.

But that aroma - I had to have more. My buff, youthful body wouldn't have any trouble holding me up on one arm, even for quite a while, so I picked up my other hand and cupped the side of Livia's face. I caressed her all the way down. Cheek, jaw, and neck. Clavicle, and her bodacious chest. I let my fingertips slide over her nipple as I continued down her ribs and flank, crossed the front of her hip, and arrived at that black bush.

She pulled my face down to kiss, and we tongued as my hand conformed to her vulva. Fingers crawling down toward her ass, I felt the length of her pussy from front to back, top to bottom, with my whole hand. She hummed breathily as I moved back up, circling my palm a few times as my hand moved up her flesh toward her pubic bone again. My fingers parted the lips and I let two of them become damp in her arousal, and I felt her pelvis jerk slightly. Breaking the kiss, I brought my scent-covered hand to my face, and appreciated.

She watched me for a moment, and brought her own nose to my fingers. Her eyes wrinkled with cheer and she laid back, open-mouthed, inviting. I tasted my fingers and she cooed. "Ooh, Jack."

I was a bit torn over what to do next! My dick was pumping involuntarily, like a race horse anticipating the opening of the starting gate. It surged insistently, and my hips were squirming, hungry for entry. But I wanted that puss in my face. I reached down again and laid the length of my boner against the line where her lips met. I pressed, rolled, and wiggled until they parted and I was sliding against her hidden and wet flesh, hairless deep between her lips.

I almost came from that, and groaned. I clenched my pelvic muscles, arresting the imminent spasms, and pushed my body hard on my swollen cock as it sandwiched between our pubic bones. My whoa-there efforts to slow my excitement's roll caused the pressure inside it to rise, and Livia felt it, one long, firm throb pressing against her clit and spreading her lips just that much more.

She warned me, "Easy! Don't lose it too fast!" and pulled my face to her chest. I had to move down to reach it, so our hips came apart when I rubbed my face between her tits and mouthed an areola, tonguing the nipple experimentally. I started slowly, almost still, and measured its firmness with my tongue. It was quite erect, so I tested a delicate flick of my tongue over the tip, repeating it, each time just a little more firmly until I felt her quiver and her head come up off the sofa with a grunt.

It wasn't a sure thing that her clitoris would be sensitive in the same way as those nipples, but I was getting ever more of a feel for how to tune in to her body and reactions. I held her globes with both hands as I moved my body all the way down, and gently nosed into her bush, parting the hair to expose the cleft.

"Oh, Jesus, Jack," whined Livia. She flopped backward in surrender and opened her thighs, knees spreading. I was kneeling on the sofa with one knee, one foot on the floor, and used my lips to kiss the hairless, dewy pink inside her canyon. She thrust a long hump upward to meet me, and I lip-nibbled up over her hood, and down toward her hole, lapping up the salty spot in between.

She mewed happily, caressing the sides of my head, tugging lightly at my black, wavy locks while I explored. I found the fount of her secretions, which were wet and viscous and trickled down her crack as she relaxed her channel. There was enough of it for me to swallow, after lapping it up with my tongue. I felt her passage blossom and open, tautness melting away.

When my tongue penetrated into there, my blood boiled with lust. Livia's hips rolled and rocked lightly, and she firmed up her grip on my head. I got my hand around my balls and squeezed them firmly, holding them tightly while I let Livia guide my head and please herself on my face. I remembered she wasn't really as young as she looked, and clearly knew how to ride a tongue for her own pleasure.

I massaged my balls in one hand as I lifted my face. Livia looked down into my eyes, and I asked, "Hey. Do you multi?"

She literally blushed, I guess this was a bit forward even though I was already as intimate as could be with her body. The pink showed easily through her dusky yet light-colored skin. Not for the first time, I wondered what her ethnicity was. Almost certainly mixed, and this was rosier than I had ever seen her. Maybe some Irish mixed in there, or Dutch.

"Never yet," she confessed. I was controlling myself adequately and wasn't worried about coming too early anymore. I held my balls tightly, and I asked when she wanted it.

"God, make me come, Jack." No more Junior now, I noted. "I'll fuck you so good," she promised, but guided my head back down eagerly.

I let my balls go and held her hips with both hands. I let her have it - I licked her lewdly and unreservedly, and she pitched and rolled her sex into my face. Her button appeared small but the hood was long - her clit went deep. As I took her where she wanted to go, its shaft swelled like a snail emerging from her shell, while the head just got firmer and started to peek out from beneath the hood.

I took the hood between my lips sideways, tipping my head off center. With my lips I slid her hood up and down, as if jerking her off. At the same time the tip of my tongue swept over the loose skin side to side, feeling the engorged shaft inside. I avoided the head with my tongue, but it kept meeting the corner of my wet lips as I moved her hood, stroking the hidden worm beneath her "foreskin."

She kept up a steady stream of quiet moans. She wanted to come, I wanted her to, and we both wanted to fuck, so I began moving my lips in circles over her clit. I gave her a finger, but she held my hand, stopping the penetration but letting me feel the slippery rim of her portal. I stirred my saliva and her mucus together there and felt it twitching, clitoris too.

She humped into my mouth so I went slowly, letting her set the pace and pressure. She rhythmically thrusted and backed off as I went up, around, down and back to the other side. The shaft of her clit was like a spongy little log under my mouth and under her long hood, and I felt it throbbing as she flexed her sex.

She fucked my face more firmly but no faster or slower, and I knew this was how she would get off. As she got near, I held my mouth nearly still so she could get the pressure just where she wanted it. I slowly parted my lips and let more of my tongue meet her, giving her the fleshy slab to hump against, and she fucking came.

I almost got a fat lip as she bucked up against me, abs spasming and knees clamping around my ears. I backed off a hair to protect my mouth, but pushed my tongue out to maintain contact until her thrill was over. After the initial convulsions, she continued shivering for several moments, while her clitoris throbbed against my tongue and her pelvic opening clamped and eased, wringing fluids out and over my fingers.

I took those down to my cock and coated myself with her slick. I came back up and wiped her slop, making her knees come together, thighs squeezing my head again, and I put more of the viscous juice over my cock.

Then I held her hand, the one still clutching my left ear, and asked, "You ready?"

She quickly took a deep breath, shook herself, and beamed happily down at me. "Come up here!" I did, still holding my staff in my slippery hand, and sat behind her thighs, dick rubbing over her furry mound. The black hair lined her sex on either side of her pink.

"Oh, Jack," she simpered. I looked in her eyes as I lowered down and lined up, feeling my way between her lips with my naturally lubed prick. The head found the opening and I stirred the flowing stew a little more, adding my pre-come to the mix. My sensitivity was exquisite, and the involuntary spasms returned, threatening to bring me off early again, as I frictionlessly dipped into her animal hotness.

I was honestly at a loss, whether to hold there and calm down, or just thrust all the way in and collect my wits up inside there instead. She made the decision for me, spreading her knees, opening her thighs, moving down to impale herself on me, and I swear I got sucked in like it was a mouth. I groaned helplessly and winced, letting the sex energy flow through my belly and guts, my crotch, balls and dick as I fell deep down into the tunnel. I found that the more I opened my insides up and the less I clenched, the easier it was to ride the safe side of the edge.

The last ten fucks had been business. I enjoyed them, sure, especially as pleasing women turned me on wildly, even if they were by arrangement rather than organic, natural desire. I had kept control for the clients' sake, and made sure they got their money's worth, their way.