Genie's Wish Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But with Livia, the spontaneity, the genuine unforced attraction, and probably, by comparison, her fertile, vital youth too, added up to an entirely different order of magnitude of stimulation and excitement for me. There were probably other factors too: The weeks of speculation and anticipation, and probably the lack of a priming session with my hand to empty the chamber before the encounter. I was sure that I would long since have come early by now, if I hadn't had the decades of maturity I had earned. As well as the series of workouts with the clients recently, where I had gotten used to the late-adolescent sea of hormones, and honed my control. I might still have shot off uncontrollably fast, if I hadn't been a hundred percent present and focused.

Livia welcomed me inside warmly, allowing me to hold myself there and caressing my arms and sides soothingly while I looked in her face and breathed myself under control. I stammered incoherently, "Mami, I can't even. You just. Oh my fuck," and she beamed encouragingly, tickled.

"Yeah, damn delicious," she breathed, and lifted her knees and hips more. She started rotating herself around my balls-deep root, and I laid down and held her, swirling back at her. We moved in this way, circles without thrusts, and I was transported. I began to surrender to it and relax, and started climbing back out slowly. I stirred her insides and enjoyed the swishes at each centimeter of penetration depth, backing out just a fraction at a time more. We took several minutes until I was finally just inside by my head.

"Can you fuck?" Livia asked. I was impressed that she had the understanding of my condition. Maybe I shouldn't have been. Hell, she had had sex with more young men than I had. I mean, more than zero isn't saying much but I still appreciated her presence of mind and awareness of my need to control myself, or lose it and come pretty much immediately.

She also had intuited that despite my apparent youth, I wouldn't take the question the wrong way and start trying to prove something. I melted at this, and felt tenderness spread through the aura we were beginning to share.

I breathed huskily, "I think so." and we smiled at each other as I made a few tentative strokes. Her insides were gushy, her flesh lubricated and soft. The clear, viscous secretions were morphing into a thicker, voluminous cream I felt caking around my balls. As I stroked some more, she squeezed her puss around me and I growled with lust.

"Go, Jack. Go for it."

I did. I wasn't prolonging anything for the sake of a paying client. Nor for the climax of my playful and generous boatyard friend. She had already come intensely and probably wouldn't again, and was giving herself to me for my own pleasure now.

So I totally let go, and put my whole body into it. I jackknifed in and out of her, panting and sweating, and she egged me on with open-mouthed, eyebrow-knitted looks deep into my eyes. "Go, Jack," she said a few more times, looking thrilled at how I threw myself into her over and over, grunting roughly and dripping sweat.

Yeah, I basically went all-in for myself after that. I lined up perfectly for the exact penetration I wanted. I thrusted as fast as I could sustain, and occasionally even faster for a few strokes. Thick, white pussy cream spattered the sofa. I fingered her clit because I wanted to, and mauled a healthy, round tit because it turned me on. Livia started to look misty-eyed, mouth round and face slack as she yielded to me.

My orgasm built and built. I crossed the point of no return long before the explosion fully ignited and the come jetted out, flooding her insides. It was so wild, going beyond the edge of control and feeling it build even further before the climax peaked. I howled and it practically felt like crying, other than the flood of endorphin high lighting me up all over.

When my shudders slowed, and I stopped my weak thrusting, and laid down limply on top of my fuckbuddy (I just knew this wouldn't be our last go), I turned my head and laid my cheek on her sternum. I was startled to see a boatyard worker who I didn't really know, other than the fact that he spoke Spanish and I didn't. He was turning around and leaving the staff room, tightening his belt. The door had at no point been closed.

I looked, and Livia's panties were nowhere to be seen. When we dressed, I didn't tell Livia where I suspected they had gone, or what fluids I suspected they bore.

We dressed quickly, and sat side by side on the sofa together. I covered up the wettest spot and didn't give a shit. My newly tailored slacks and shirts would all need a run through the wash anyway.

We both started simultaneously: "That was -!" And we laughed as we each stopped to let the other go on. We eyed each other brightly, grinning drunkenly, needing to say no more.

"See you later?" she asked. I nodded confidently and collected my clothes, hanging from the shower rod in the bathroom. As I walked out of the office and back to my boat, I spotted the yard worker sitting on a milk crate under some jackstands and a cabin cruiser a row or so away, holding something to his nose.

I minded my own business and climbed aboard my vessel. There was a note from the foreman in the cockpit confirming my splash date: I now had seven days to wrap up my haulout projects and let them drop my floating home back into the water.

I was starving and realized I only had a few hours before I was due to pick up Tris! I used the guest shower at the marina adjacent to the yard, while my clothes churned in the laundry room. Rather than hanging things over the lifelines on the boat, I spent the four dollars for the dryers, too, so that I'd have something to wear which wasn't boat shorts or athletic gear. I figured Tris would need a meal, having worked a split shift, so I snacked so that I could make it until eight twenty.

I probably don't have to tell you that Tris and I fucked, too, that night. But maybe I will, soon. It was quite a bit less intense than with Livs, as there had been a lot less anticipation and I had let the steam off already, but we really had a lovely time and she asked if I'd take her sailing sometime.