Genius Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Greta sat up, Girl took her place, continuing to pull the last dregs of pleasure and semen out of him. Greta looked our way with nothing but pride and satisfaction.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

"I'm really happy for you. I'm happy you finally got to have your orgasm," Avery said to Boy when we were at the door and about to leave.

"Thank you, Mistress Avery. I'm not sure it would have happened without your invention. I believe that inspired our Mistress because she was shooting for thirty days."

She laughed. "Nobody calls me 'Mistress'."

"Then I am pleased to be unique in your acquaintance."

She hugged him. "Well, I hope you get to have another orgasm soon."

"Oh," he began, but stopped himself. He looked a little stricken.

"What? I'm sorry. Was that rude? You already know I'm not good at the social stuff."

"No, Mistress Avery, you were not rude. It's just— you see— they have a plan."

"Greta and Girl?"

His nod carried multiple emotions. He was the long-suffering servant, but also something else. He straightened and faced forward, almost like a soldier reporting. "They have decided that, as my reward for lasting 27 days, I will now be given an orgasm every day for the same length of time."

"Great. Congratulations."

"I get the feeling, though," I couldn't help inserting, "that there's a 'but' lurking somewhere."

"But—" He drew in a breath, nodding to me in acknowledgement— "Each one, they have decided, must be different."

Avery tilted her head in a question. "And that's a problem because . . .?"

"How many ways do you like to come?"

"Uh, well, a few."

"So three or four. I'm sure you enjoy a wider variety, but does it come to more than, say, five or ten?"

She shrugged.

"If you were forced to have an orgasm in 17 more and different ways, none of which were part of your favorite ten, how would you feel?"

"Just doing it 27 times in a row, daily, will be a challenge," I offered.

Boy only smiled at that, perhaps condescendingly.

"Is any of this negotiable?" Avery asked.

"It may be."

"You can slice and dice the categories. I noticed you like BJs, for example. I mean, what guy doesn't? So road head is different, right? Public. Mile High Club. The list goes on. And you have a multiplier. Girl does them, then your mistress does them, then once more through the list as doubleheaders. Easy-peasy."

Boy laughed heartily. He had to wipe his eyes. He hugged her again.

"And you should insist on a regular business schedule," I tried. "Monday through Friday, reasonable hours, and you get the weekend off."

That earned a chuckle.

"And time and a half," I added. "They do you twice in one day, it counts as three."

He just shook his head. "I will definitely tell them. I don't think they'll agree but they'll get a good laugh."

"Most important," Avery pointed out, "The ideas will be in their minds."

They hugged again and pulled me into it. "You are right, Master Smith," Boy said. "Mistress Avery is a unique and beautiful being."

"So are you," she replied. She put her head on my chest. "So are you both."

12