All Comments on 'Genius Ch. 07'

by VallesMarineris

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew10 months ago

I absolutely enjoy the way you are utilizing technology.

DreaMajorDreaMajor10 months ago

So far, I have read this series and the story with the Ambassador. All of them are unusually imaginative, infused with or driven by your evidently substantial computer expertise. All of them, also, are more or less femdom stories. Why not say so?

VallesMarinerisVallesMarineris10 months agoAuthor

@DreaMajor: You're right. For this story I should have added femdom as a tag. My oversight.

For Shapeshifter, most of the story is over-the-top male dominant. I wanted to keep the femdom-ish twist as a surprise to heighten the reveal at the end.

Smartest1Smartest19 months ago

Nice choice of wines. However, Barolo, and all modern wines, need no decanter.

VallesMarinerisVallesMarineris9 months agoAuthor

@Smartest1, I think you're mistaken. I checked with one of my favorite sommelieres (licensed) at my favorite wine bar/bistro. She tells me they decant all the time, all their fine wines.

SirKevinSirKevin9 months ago

Playing my ladies like instruments is indeed one of my favorite things. I would love to have the actual visual of what's happening internally, though. Excellent story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVallesMarineris@VallesMarineris
Chapter 10 (the conclusion) of "The Secret App" submitted. Thanks for the positive ratings of the previous chapters. More stories on the way. Your comments and critiques are important. Let me know what you think. I like the idea that Mars, the “male” planet, has the largest...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Genius Ch. 06 Previous Part
Genius Series Info