Genius Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew where that was leading when Seven of Nine changed Bond into Silver Surfer. I was sitting on the divan next to a worn-out Greta/Gold Girl. Avery came to me and said in a low voice, "Would it be okay if I . . ." She looked back at Boy/Surfer.

"Of course," I replied. I was ready to give a long explanation that she was a free individual and no one had a hold on her, she could make her own decisions, etc., etc., but we were past that. "Whatever makes you happy," I added instead, "is what makes me happy."

She put a finger to her lips and then to mine. Even if it looks in VR as if you can kiss, the goggles interfere. "I have another favor to ask," she said. She seemed suddenly shy.

"Anything."

"I told Girl about the incredible things you do to me, and she—"

Girl, now a perfect Harley Quinn, stood before me, holding a Transporter.

"She's always liked you. You know that." I hadn't until this moment. I guess I really was stuck on Avery.

Avery took out my half-hard cock and sucked me stiff, which didn't take long. She presented it to Girl/Harley and moved off the divan. Harley gave me the Transporter and knelt next to me. She took my erection in her hands and looked at Greta, then Avery, one last check for permission, then went down on me.

I think I'd spent so many endless ecstatic moments in Avery's mouth that I'd forgotten what another woman's mouth could feel like. The young woman fellating me might have wild, multi-colored hair and absurd make up but inside she was pure Girl. The difference was subtle but I was inside a different woman, visiting a different heaven.

I looked up to see Avery watching, giving me the most beatific smile. It was paradoxical, I know, to feel such love for one woman while another was giving me an excellent blow job, especially given how much I loved blow jobs, but there we were. She blew me a kiss and walked away toward Boy/Surfer, dissolving into a mermaid as she went.

I gently lifted Harley/Girl's head off me, feeling through the VR pigtails, and urged her onto the divan. I saw at that moment that I was no longer a star captain. I was now Joker. That was okay. It wasn't my thing, but I was the sex toy here. I felt down at her crotch to find the opening in the leotard, invisible in the goggles, where I could put the Transporter. I started slow and rhythmic, just to see what it would do to her.

I quickly found a spot in her, not very deep and probably her G-spot, that instantly sent rapid vibrations up her. Unlike Avery, she didn't immediately go down on me. Her back arched and her head tilted up to the ceiling, which gave me access to her nipples.

She cried out. Ribbons of color raced down her body in cartoon style. It was not, really, that erotic for me, but that didn't matter. With a bit more experimentation I found that just letting the tip of the toy vibrate, nothing else, and sliding it in and out of her, was just right. I had her on a nice plateau.

"Girl is always so pretty when she's about to come." Greta had slid over next to us and put her goggles back on. She stroked the young woman's cheek.

"Oh, Mistress, it's so, so . . ."

"Harley adds the most delicious edge to her, don't you think?"

The question didn't need an answer. I added just a touch of the undulator. She was extremely sensitive to that manipulation. Even at the lowest setting it seemed to be almost more than she could take. Which was just right. I hardly had to do anything after that. The colors swirling over her in VR, responding to her moans and oohs, were now more cinematic, so I just played her. She heaved around the phallus, almost as if trying to escape but never quite able to, nor would I have let her. I did let the Transporter slip almost to her entrance. It was quite the perfect spot. She had to hold herself still so it wouldn't escape, but that let me press it right on her G-spot and keep it there. Her whimpers were genuine. I really was torturing her. I turned up the level. She shuddered and yelled and began to come.

I moved the tip over and over her G-spot until she was totally enveloped in her orgasm, then plunged it fully into her. At the same time, I turned the undulator up a notch. It was all I could do to keep her in my lap as she spasmed in what had to be a total body orgasm. The flowing colors became jagged and confused— we may have crashed a process— but that didn't matter. I didn't need VR, or any kind of sight, to know what was going on inside her. I extracted orgasm after orgasm out of her until she was used up and collapsed on me with her head in my lap.

"You really are very good with that thing," Greta observed as I pulled the Transporter out of Girl.

"He's incredible," Girl, still as Harley, agreed after a minute of recovery. Then she proceeded to finish the blow job she'd started and I realized she hadn't touched my cock the entire time I'd been manipulating her. She wasn't Avery. She gave me a really nice blow job, sensual and affectionate, one of the best non-Avery blow jobs I'd ever received. I started out resisting my orgasm— that's how Avery usually liked me— but I sensed immediately that Girl just wanted to make me come, so I leaned back and let her. She really had the most delicious mouth. I was soon giving up my cream to her.

And soon after that Harley left me and joined Avery/mermaid on her knees in front of Surfer/Boy. And soon after that Greta and I were watching Silver Surfer get a doubleheader from a pair of identical mermaids. Quite a sight.

"You should be aware," Greta informed me as we watched, "that I'm going to make your girlfriend very wealthy." She handed me my wine glass, which I'd put on a side table before Girl/Harley had arrived.

I was surprised to hear that. "Really? I would be the first to agree that Avery's new tech is a major breakthrough, but the expense—" I waved my glass at the array of pricy hardware that was making this party so special— "puts it well out of reach of most consumers."

"That's fine. I've been given access to most of the other AR/VR systems in development. A few are good. But this is different. Real time generative AI of multiple bodies interacting, full 3D, and in such flawless detail. It's a quantum leap."

"Still, it's a very large investment."

"That just makes the buy-in higher for any competitors. And software and IP expenses will build the barrier even higher."

"Barrier to what? What's the market?"

"The chain of AR sex clubs we're going to build." To my shocked silence she explained, "Come on, Smith, you know that the porn industry is always first to take up new media tech. Imagine a private club with rooms that have this setup. We can charge an outrageous rate per hour, charge extra for custom skins. Big celebrity names will be out of reach at first, but I can use my contacts in the industry. We'll be discreet. I'm sure we'll be able to get a few YouTube and Instagram influencers to license themselves, the ones who are already using their sexuality to gain followers. Only sex acts they're comfortable with, of course. Certainly top porno stars will jump at the chance. Eventually Hollywood will come around. It always does. Money talks."

"I see. So, a guy could have his girlfriend turn into, say, Zendaya."

"Yes. And of course, his girlfriend could turn him into Chewbacca." That image made us both chuckle. "I'm even thinking we could eventually do the Marvel thing, invent our own stars."

We drank our wine and watched. "If you love someone," Greta said, "you have to set them free." She clinked her glass against mine as a toast, then gestured towards our lovers, making love. "And then enjoy watching them demonstrate what total sluts you've turned them into."

Another laugh. "I just had an idea of my own," I said.

"You often do."

"You're going to end up with a lot of computing power, and since these clubs will typically be an evening activity, most of that power will be sitting idle most of the time."

"I think I see where you're going with this. Like Amazon did with AWS?"

"Yes, but the compute nodes won't be for hire." Greta's eyes narrowed. "Why not use them to run my engine? Again discreetly."

"And put all those stupid online dating services out of business?"

"You could do that. Or . . . " I waited a beat. I knew Greta. "Are you familiar with the MacArthur Foundation?"

"Of course, the genius grants. Each year they secretly pick deserving individuals and award them . . ." she couldn't finish the sentence because she was laughing too hard. "You're serious?" She chuckled, then laughed out loud again. "But," she asked, "Do you think it might interfere with their creativity? Their productivity?"

"No more than a big wad of money."

"Intriguing. So we could do to society as a whole what we just did to C. That idea has merit. And then— oh, no!" She cried, distracted. "No! That's going too far!"

I turned to the carpet to see that the aqua theme had disappeared and now we were witnessing He-Man doing two She-Ras doggy style.

"I played with those as a child! I had a crush on He-Man! No!"

I had to laugh out loud. But then He-Man became Skeletor and that seemed to calm her. We both laughed. She pulled off her goggles and leaned back. "Enough," she said.

I did the same, and eventually Avery came over and cuddled with me. Boy and Girl sprawled together on the carpet, exhausted. Avery yawned. "I think it's time to go home," she whispered.

Geta must have overheard. "You can have a room upstairs, if you want."

I thought that might be interesting, but Avery said, "Thanks, but I need to sleep for about three days. In Smith's bed." She cuddled a bit closer. "Greta, do you mind if I leave the equipment here overnight?"

"Mind? Well, do you think Girl can operate the system? There are a few things I'd like to try."

"Sure. Just leave it on. And she can text me if she has any questions."

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

The past few months have been hectic and very busy. Good busy. Greta assembled a team to design and build out the first club, all very discreet, invitation only. The buzz among the cognoscenti is growing. She's also been getting discreet inquiries based on what happened at Corp. C, and she's been forwarding them to me. So I've been nearly as busy as Avery.

It's all good. We've set up a committee to select the first recipients of what we're calling the Soulmate Genius Grant. We don't take nominations, you can't apply for one. We decide.

But if you're the right kind of person, a creative builder trying to make the world a better place, stay open and ready. Someday an amazing person may walk up to you in your neighborhood and give you a look; or you may find yourself next to someone in a cafe in a town you've never been to before and hear them say something extraordinary; or out of the blue you could find yourself next to an amazing person with the perfect combination of traits you never thought could exist— and who knows what could happen?

12